Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
phonix3r4x
Private

phonix3r4x is on a distinguished road
Default New Year's Resolution

My all-time favorite quote is "Be the change you want to see in the world" from Mahatma Gandhi. This has been my New Year's resolution for a number of years now and will again be my resolution for this year. From past experience I already know that I will fall short over and over again throughout the course of the year. I know that I will forget about it, at times even on purpose, as it happens with most resolutions. I have learned to forgive myself for my shortcomings,UGG Suede, correct my course, be re-inspired by my all-time favorite quote, and keep trying my best to find ways to be the change I want to see in the world.
It's amazing how many opportunities arise throughout a year if I manage to stay aware and willing. And this is all that I feel is asked of me. First,UGG Sundance, to become aware of the change I want to be,ugg uk sale, and then be willing to put it into action,UGG Classic Tall, to actually take the necessary steps to be the change I want to see in this world.
Over the years I also learned that I have to be very specific with my resolutions in order to stay motivated and stick with it. I have to understand the meaning behind it all, what motivates me in the first place. I have to understand my "why".
So what change do I want to be? Can I say it in one sentence? Or can I even reduce it into one single word? Over the years I also learned that if I need too many words to describe what I want to achieve, or if it sounds too complicated,ugg store, I haven't understood my "why" yet, had to turn inward again,ugg online, listening in silence to my inner wisdom. This is where I find my answers, by listening inwardly with honesty. Then I have to find the courage to take action.
It took me some time to find my answer to my "why", but I now have one word that captures the change I want to be. The one word that inspires and guides me is PEACE. I want to see peace in the world.
But this is only one part of my all-time favorite quote. And it is not even the first part! The first part says that I have to be the change in order to see the change in the world. I actually have to do something. I need to take actions that contribute to peace. I have to be peace.
How can I be peace? Again, the answer came to me from within in silence. The change has to start within me, with my thoughts. Thoughts always come before actions. This understanding became my inspiration and my guide. I have to examine my thoughts; all of my thoughts,UGG Infant's Erin, with honesty and courage, to make sure that my outward actions actually contribute to peace. Outward action,Cheap Ugg, what becomes visible in the world,uggs shoes, always starts with the invisible thought within me. Only I can hear my thoughts and change them if necessary. Only peaceful thoughts can contribute to peace.
One peaceful thought put into action,UGG Gypsy Sandal, one at a time.
Peace
It starts with me.
phonix3r4x is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links