Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
panpan094i
First Sergeant

panpan094i is on a distinguished road
Default windows 7 upgrade key sale Power Tip Scale Access

guest blogger is Peter De Baets of Peter’s Software system, delivering Microsoft Accessibility resources to developers for more than a decade like ShrinkerStretcher,  KeyedAccess and many other products and free downloads. discovered an easy way to scale Entry Chart objects at runtime to fit the form window, and I'd like to share it with you. Scaling an Access Chart means that when the end-user resizes the chart form window, the chart resizes to fit the new window size. It also means that when the Access window and form are maximized,genuine microsoft windows 7 enterprise, the chart will fill the screen at any screen resolution. Well, it will mostly fill the screen, as we'll see below. Anyway, scaling an Access Chart is a no-brainer - it's a great way to add some WOW to your application with very little effort. tip is for forms that contain one and only one chart control (Unbound Object Frame containing a Microsoft Graph Chart object),windows 7 enterprise serial, and are intended simply to display that one chart. this would be fairly easy - you know, just set the chart control Height and Width to the form InsideHeight and InsideWidth property values in the form OnResize event procedure - but it turns out that there is a hitch. The chart object scales smoothly as the chart control increases in size until the width exceeds about 9.7 inches. Then the chart object undergoes an anomalous growth spurt and part of the chart object resizes beyond the edge of the chart control hiding some of the chart data! Come back, my chart,office Professional 2007! way to handle this,windows 7 upgrade key sale, as far as I know, is to limit the width of the chart control to a maximum of 9.7 inches so all of the chart data remains visible. Limiting the width of the chart control means there may be some empty form space on the right, so the code below also centers the chart control on the screen to make up for this. ado,  here is the code to place in your chart form OnResize event procedure. Remember to insert the name of your chart control where indicated: As Long
With Me,microsoft office 2007 activation key sale!OLEUnbound0 '<-- Your chart control name goes here '* Make sure that the chart control size '* mode is set to 'stretch' .SizeMode = acOLESizeStretch '* Make sure that chart fonts scale '* with the chart object .Object.ChartArea.AutoScaleFont = True '* If window resizing causes horizontal '* scroll bar to appear, '* then move chart control out of the way prior to '* setting left, width values. If Me.Width > Me.InsideWidth Then Application.Echo False .Left = 0 .Width = 0 End If '* Set the new width of the chart control. '* Chart object can resize beyond the chart '* control when control is wider than ~9.7 inches, so '* limit chart control width to 9.7 inches max. wd = Me.InsideWidth If wd > 9.7 * 1440 Then wd = 9.7 * 1440 End If '* Set chart control width and height .Width = wd .Height = Me.InsideHeight - .Top '* Center the chart horizontally on the form If Me.InsideWidth > .Width Then .Left = (Me.InsideWidth - .Width) / 2 End If '* Set the form width and height Me.Width = .Left + .Width Me.Section(acDetail).Height = Me.InsideHeight Application.Echo True End With
panpan094i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links