Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
proxy545
Major

proxy545 is on a distinguished road
Default microsoft office Professional 2010 32 bit blog gre

"green" initiatives have generated relatively somewhat of buzz lately. What does this mean for Microsoft staff? Francois Ajenstat,microsoft office Professional 2010 32 bit, Director of Environmental Sustainability here at Microsoft, stopped by JobsBlog to answer a few of my questions. Who are the Greenies? And what's with those new compostable forks and green cups in the Microsoft kitchens? have more questions for Francois, leave them in the comments! Francois! Thanks for stopping by JobsBlog! You're on the Environmental Sustainability team. What does your team do? everyone – our team is focused on looking at broad Environmental Challenges and how Microsoft can help address them. The big area of focus these days is obviously Climate Change and reducing greenhouse gases but we’re also looking at broader issues such as smart transportation, deforestation,discount microsoft office 2010 x86 key, and water issues. People around the office called us the “Green Team” or “Greenies”. :) We’re looking at how technology can be applied for positive impact; driving partnerships for global impact; and of course driving sustainable practices within our own operations. So you're green geeks. :) The “Greenies” partner with other teams at Microsoft to help us reduce our impact and positively affect the environment … like partnering with research teams to advance science and with product teams to produce more efficient code. The issue of environmental sustainability is something that many different teams at Microsoft are focused on – from the product groups to research to our own facilities and operations. For example, the Windows group is focused on efficiency and power management. The Unified Communications team is promoting telework and remote meetings to reduce travel. Groups within Microsoft Research are looking at complex climate change models to predict various environmental issues. Our data center team is focused on bringing “Moore’s Law” to Energy Efficiency in data centers – doubling output while keeping energy demands constant or lower. Real Estate & Facilities is looking at our own operations to reduce waste on campus, provide travel alternatives such as the Connector, and “greening” our events. As you can tell, this is an area that spans all facets of the company. On the topic of greening our own workplace,cheap windows 7 32bit key, I heard that – due to your team’s partnership with Real Estate & Facilities – Microsoft is on track to reduce solid waste by 50% and the Redmond campus’ cafeterias and kitchens recently became the first in the US to be earn Certified Green Restaurant status. Plus, employees can’t get enough of the Connector! Any other green workplace initiatives you can share with us? actually drove a 50% reduction in solid waste in the first month. Our goal is to become zero waste. That’s ambitious but achievable if everyone does their part. There are somewhat a few other activities that we’re doing from a workplace standpoint. All of our new buildings are being built to LEED standards and consume over 20 percent less energy than traditional buildings. In our Mountain View, CA campus we’ve installed 2,288 solar panels covering more than 31,000 square feet of rooftop which generates 480 kilowatts of power. We’ve built our data center facility in Quincy, WA site to use 100% renewable hydropower from the Columbia River Basin. of course, our workers are our key assets in making a difference in our workplace. We have an employee community group called MSGreen which drive discussion, education, awareness and engagement in environmental activities around the world. MSGreen has over 1000 members worldwide. Also, through the annual Employee Giving Campaign employees are encouraged to partner with Microsoft to promote the causes and organizations that for which they are inspired, and Microsoft will match any donations through the campaign. On a personal front, you’ve worked at Microsoft since 2000,microsoft office Professional 2010 64 bit, and most recently, you were the Director of Product Management for SQL Server. What motivated you to make the switch from SQL Server to the “greener” pastures :) of Environmental Sustainability? One of the great things about Microsoft is the fact that we are working on so many different areas that it provides staff with a ton of personal and career development opportunities. There were many reasons that led me to the Environmental Sustainability team. First, I have a personal passion on the topic so it’s great to be able to combine those two worlds. it’s about the people. Everyone on the team is deeply passionate about the environment and want to make a difference. It’s invigorating to be surrounded by people who want to change the world. is that when I look at this market there is so much opportunity for growth. So many new solutions being developed and I love being on the ground floor of such a big market shift. then finally, a major reason for the shift is that I truly believe that Microsoft has a very unique opportunity to have a huge positive impact here on the planet and on people and businesses around the world. With all of that,cheap win 7 cd key, it became a no brainer for me and an opportunity that I couldn’t resist. for stopping by! Any closing thoughts? Sustainability is something that everyone at Microsoft can take part in. Whether in how we act as employees or looking at reducing the environmental impact of our products. Although our team is “tasked” with bringing together the strategy, people and groups across Microsoft are a critical part of the solution.
proxy545 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links