Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
dasdb888
Sergeant

dasdb888 is on a distinguished road
Default Nationals outfielder Michael Morse found himself p

Nationals manager Jim Riggleman announced Tuesday that he is leaning toward making third baseman Ryan Zimmerman his cleanup hitter behind right fielder Jayson Werth. Washington Nationals Jerseys The other middle-of-the-order bat -- Adam LaRoche -- will hit fifth against the right-handers and sixth against lefties. Against left-handers, outfielder Michael Morse most likely will hit fifth to protect Zimmerman."Adam's numbers are OK against lefties, but I don't want Zimm -- with a left-handed pitcher on the mound -- having a left-handed hitter hitting behind him," Riggleman said. Riggleman said he had a conversation with Zimmerman and Werth about the lineup not too long ago, and they didn't have a problem with it.Nationals right fielder Bryce Harper collected his first Spring Training hit Tuesday, a pinch-hit single to left field off Mets right-hander Pedro Beato in the fifth inning. "It was a good pitch to drive," Harper said. "It was up. It was a fastball away, so that was a good pitch to hit --- for me at least." Harper didn't keep the souvenir, realizing the hit occurred during a Spring Training game. "I don't have it and I couldn't care less," Harper said.
Harper remained in the game and got another at-bat in the seventh inning, hitting into a fielder's choice. He also came close to throwing out a runner in the ninth inning. Harper said he loved playing right field instead of serving as the designated hitter like he did Monday against New York. "I can't stand DH'ing," Harper said. "I don't like the DH. I like to be on the field all the time. ... It was really good to go to right field today and be able to be in the game for four innings." After Tuesday's game, Harper is 1-for-4 with two strikeouts this spring. A day after playing his first Nationals game since September 2009, catcher Jesus Flores said he wasn't nervous. Flores missed all of last season because of a shoulder injury suffered in '09. He entered Monday's 9-3 victory over the Mets as a pinch-hitter in the fifth inning and went 0-for-2. He was also steady behind the plate. "Yesterday, for the first time in my career, I didn't feel nervous," Flores said. "It was like,NBA Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys, 'Look, you are back. You are playing again. Just enjoy the moment and relax.'
"My arm feels great. I'm 100 percent the Jesus Flores that I was before. I'm even better. Everything is easy for me. The hitting will come soon. That's what I'm working on." Flores is competing against Wilson Ramos for the backup catcher's role. Flores has an option left and could start the season in the Minors or could be used as a trade chip.Nationals outfielder Michael Morse found himself playing third base in Monday's game against the Mets. Manager Jim Riggleman hinted that Morse could be Ryan Zimmerman's backup at third this year. MLB Jerseys Morse is being considered at third because the team doesn't have many third basemen in camp. Alberto Gonzalez could be the backup, but he is considered a below-average hitter. Jerry Hairston Jr. could also play third, but most of his time will be at second, shortstop and in the outfield.
dasdb888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links