Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:58 AM   #1
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

Zhang Qi that feeling this thing, put a long time, eventually cooling. Cold, will not dare to touch the.
Yong that feeling that things will have passed over. No matter how thick the original,能 杀 死 体 内 癌 细 胞 的 食 物!(不能不看) - Qzone日志, has become a mature seed, and will not germinate.
Chen Hui that feeling that something is not Bie. Hold back a long time, will become more concentrated, strong intractable.
and life, told him (her), feeling that things can not be easily touched, not touched since the release, if it should not be put simmering ... ...
- passion intractable

a triangular crack

1)

Zhang Qi come home, see her husband was rummaging. Thus, Zhang Qi really expected outcome will occur, was inevitable.
Sure enough, her husband see her back, then catching her hand, dragged her to the bed. Two people sitting slumped on a bed so a stalemate for a long time. Some of her husband's eyes terror, mouth trembling constantly, but never speak.
Zhang Qi finally broke the deadlock first, she said: say! had to marry me, in the end for what? It turned out he knows everything. He should know everything, if he so clever man, perhaps he has been in the play the fool.
she sighed. She was good enough for him, but she was sorry for him. Because - she does not love him.
had married him only because he is a substitute. sitting in bed
Zhang Qi, silly not far from that has been looked at her husband opened the drawer a daze. You will find there stood three love letters. In addition, no anything else. The three letters are powder blue, like a lake of still water: a little quiet, a bit impulsive, empty, a little lost.
see Zhang Qi silence, the husband let go of the one to firmly hold her hand, slowly closing the back, rubbing back and forth on the thigh. Suddenly a wave gives a resounding slap in the face Zhang Qi, flame ignition and spread.
Zhang Qi slap in the face by this sudden shock drowsy and mouth started to bleed. She knows, next will prognosis was good. So she makes no resistance and defense, just hand wipe the blood has to flow around the neck.
say this passage, and then looked at her husband strained.
It is clear that her husband was furious. His second shot is no longer a slap in the face, but the upright punch. Zhe Yiquan is not separated from the playing side of the nasal bone in the Zhang Qi. Suddenly, Zhang Qi that a black eyes, then fainted.
As if he was interrogating a prisoner about to die.
three minutes later, the beasts of the stop for a wild animal out. He eventually conscience, picked Zhang Qi went to the hospital.

2)

husband Zhang Qi Yong former soldier, now is an administrator. It can be said of his good character. He is willing to marry the original. Do not know the man who disappeared a few years old lover They married six months after the recurrence of the feelings in her world. Saw his moment, Zhang Qi to know: She can not escape this life will never be guilty.

hospital wards are quiet. Zhang Qi, a slight recovery after
see her husband or co-stiff lips, a grim look. Her to myself: Forget it! This has been live a hard life, forbearance and tolerance would pass. Want to keep their eyes open to find your next life really like.
She turned, try not to let her husband see her in tears. After all, all this is her fault. Love love her husband has been, and this time is because of love into hate, and he is not wrong, even their own men if women are uncontrollable, that is how painful?

Yong sighed and his wife want to reach out to touch the face, but in the middle resumed. It 不忍心损害 his wife, but he was afraid she would leave him.
gone, do not expect you'll always love me, just hope you do not hate me forever ... ... Zhang Qi no longer hold back his tears soaked the pillow and sheets.
that night, the window has been hiding in the clouds the moon, has been reluctant to come out.

next day, Zhang Qi opened his eyes opened the window, the outside has been in the snow, under the great, the kind of six angles. Hope for a long time in the snow,moncler sale, there were numerous, fluttering transitory man's scattered in this land.

3)

early awareness and Chen Hui sophomore. When she recognized both the school golden couple.
Chen Hui is from the north, the typical tough guy. Together with his hearty unique appearance and reserved for girls,今天很乖 - Qzone日志, so dead set Zhang Qi Lian Zhao him.
Chen Hui's unique is that his personality. He is a strong man, but also to make it more difficult ground. At that time because of family pressure, he had to drop out to return home to help reduce the burden on their families. Who knows,moncler down jackets, even the left is five years.
two people have mentioned that in the future, fantasies Haikushilan love, but I do not know at this moment all my dreams are shattered.
leave his year, under a heavy snow. Separate day, Zhang Qi can not stop the tears, and he has a strong heart to tear into the pharynx.
At that time, Zhang Qi that feeling this thing, put a long time, eventually cooling.

When Yong holding a large bouquet of Lily and Chen Hui in her third after the separation of the day before Valentine's Day to propose to her, she hesitated. She dared not accept his proposal, He Yong is a young and fit but slightly impulsive man, she was afraid of this life would trouble him. More because she has not completely forget him ... ... But she also afraid of their own and other people who will never happen again.
eventually get good luck, Zhang Qi at the moment of frustration, married to Yong.

thought I could try to learn to accept other love, thought I could forget the romantic period were unknown, thought he would not occur again, will not wake up that her heart was never frozen, have been hibernating a dream ... ... But she was wrong. His efforts there can even make her the results of ill-founded nearly three years!
this moment, Zhang Qi finally understand: From then on she will be living in the dilemma of the world, forever trapped in love and not love, put love and letting go of the struggle.

Second, life landscape

1)

Now, Zhang Qi, the most splendid scenery, not too through the window to see the morning crowded bus stop.
looking to seeing, the rows of the plane trees, and Chen Hui who have had the shadow of her, how can we not evoke memories of her?

reached the hospital since her husband after themselves, Zhang Qi suddenly feel life has no meaning. Seems to live only for others, has been trapped in their distress relief can not be happy.
Indeed, she lost her love, has been adopted by others with.
Sometimes she would find it strange: why people's feelings are so single? Unlike animals, can live together and many of the opposite ######, mutual intimacy, mate? Animals do not all ... ... maybe, it is precisely because of this, which makes the human world, but chaos and disorder it.

I did not smoke, but now more than pack a day ... I have tried to get out of this boring lonely, but I do not know, after free and easy to pretend I miss you even more stuck in the abyss. Maybe I never thought before, so Xinrudaoge feeling that almost made me crash! because I was afraid ... afraid you will forget me, afraid I'll never see you! me how to do ... ... The 第一封情书 in the words. The bitter thoughts for a long time, but has not decided the next. She could not bear him, and she can not betray him ... ... she wanted to abandon her only love, but to strive to make his wife. Other women in her age should have in a wife, mother, living a life of ease. And she is still suffering from between love and not love torture, she does not know Is that funny or what.

feel pain. aftertaste once had been, really no need to pursue those who go out? I said to myself, no, I learned to ignore their feelings, allow yourself to become easier. But I can not forget you You come back ... ... this year's winter, it snowed. Finally she made a choice: If the snow next winter, as snow now, she would return to his side.

one will be free, Zhang Qi will be looking at the row of plane trees daze. Speaking of the most beautiful, and that is love; Speaking of favorites, it was love; talk about the most regret, and it is love ... ... all of this, all this happens, how can not the prettiest?

between skimming through, to keep it tightly watched it was always the same as the sand slip through your fingers.
I look back, face the future, life has given us a lot , moist air, bright sun, good feeling, happy mood, but that people still wandering, or so much melancholy and emotion, if recorded with pen and ink, I am afraid to be filled so many pages thick . But whenever the pencil, the paper still, quietly facing the blank, so I thought no longer a maverick, my words become hollow boring, or I do not hold a pen tube long-finger even themselves have been feeling awkward? that dare not face long waits on their own enjoy inkjet paper and online publicity feeling wanton post? or am I chasing waves in the fleet by the stream is too hard to prop up my faith sailing? ;
asked myself time and again and again and again to ask first, and holding face, day after day self-reflection.
my new finishing nails have grown out of my hair fell back from the cape, and some flashing light in my eyes have become dim if, instead, is a secular indifference and calm. When I again face yourself in the mirror, I suddenly found: I have changed a long time.
Bo Yang a saying he said: So a few years away from home, the only constant thing is probably the stone entrance to the village. this sentence put Perhaps in the past is, if the present-so there are some discrepancies. that is: nothing will not change things, the stone entrance to the village may already have been removed for other purposes, may have fragmented into Many small stones, and some to build a new house at home, some to the hands of naughty children, but also transform the appearance of the natural entrance to the village. really want to look back a few years away from home then, and even the village people, and the memory of the village would like to go inside.
since we came into this world in learning how to grow slowly, how to play to their potential and showcase their talent. each day state of mind will never be the same, life is like a book, plot twists, rich in content, there is happiness there is sadness, there is pain but also joy. wheat always experienced a frost, snow, rain, wind slowly after the baptism mature and stunning mother of pearl mussels from the date of the sand 一日 tolerance and care, a caterpillar transformed into a beautiful butterfly natural to have some painful struggle, and we learned to grow in life.
We want to thank those who gave us a warm and loving friends, because without their help, we may sink in pain, but also to thank those who gave us a different vision, the people, not their we would not have the opportunity to learn and progress.
time is a very wonderful thing, it makes the young growing gray hair, but also can be beautiful figure of a weak and can a beautiful soul to become dark, but also for the hearts full of vicissitudes heal wounds. the change from good to bad, is a fall unable to extricate themselves. from bad to good change, is a This is just a change, a quiet but lasting change.
we should learn to smile, the face of fear and hurt, calm look at music and harmony, the maturity of their own state of mind, has quietly arrived . Finally, she exhaled a mist on the window, and then gently write on, layer by layer stack up, a little charm but is so tedious.

2)

just put all her packages are stacked over, at this moment, touched her hand.

Yong finger to the car not far from a finger. On the road the car at the airport, wandering leaves scattered everywhere. Because it is winter, the leaves are almost the same litter. Gently to a gust of wind, a few leaves dancing. Tomorrow morning, the leaves will be gone, because the hard-working people always want to see a mess of Hangzhou city.
see her looking lost in thought, He Yong said that: West Lake in and out of the lotus. winter scenery is not bad. In short, Hangzhou is the ratio of heaven is greater than that. not how to change. poplars along the path,金发美女任你点 - Qzone日志, such as two years ago that is still winter, leaves fall a half, the street shops still open, when the occasional ringing bicycle bells ringing around before. when autumn also ruffled my hair,moncler online, then I have a finger to cozy up to the amount of the hair of ear ... The only difference, when I was in tears wet his eyes at the touch ... ... ;
here she suddenly stopped. What memories must have made her feel sad. Yong hand gently patted her shoulder, did not comfort her, because she have not had to meet two, feeling a little rusty, and even feel very reluctant accosting her affectation.
walk together in the streets,moncler jackets sale, He Yong has a kind of different feeling. Road can not say that feeling is unknown, always feel strange, sometimes, he would deliberately stopped to take a closer look at her before continuing.
standing, said a long time before such a sentence.
Ha ha. Let's go. is to make Yong startled.
her memory is really good, for many years, even the way remember how to get to go to that coffee shop. Yong took the hand she had been walking fast, He Yong, left behind like a tail, followed her Flurry.
finally stopped in front of the coffee shop, she slumped forward to standing out.
door after that, this coffee shop decor and furnishings have been how the out of date. What fashion fad almost invisible, are some relatively old furniture and wall paintings. Even inside the waiters wear clothing is also very popular in today's kind. Did not think, she slowly stroked from everything here, including the furniture and wallpaper ... ...
sit? Long lashes in a blink a wink, He Yong, did not like how the heart or not?
She also smiled, finally afraid of her to see through, so the bow drank the coffee.

seriously the most beautiful woman, she is the same.
Then wipe with a tissue desperately clothes. Yong could not help laughing: She was headstrong, and very naive sometimes, more serious when the time is! Beautiful girls always so difficult to make people pondering. Yong like is that unusual girl, he thought he would gradually understand her.
to laugh. Imagine some of them are young people, ought not fall in love or some place where people will come. But the first time I stepped into here. perhaps because of it fresh, not everything here, and imaginary as , but some like the mood here. So after that, I often come here. lovers. Attendants should also think so, thought of this, He Yong, smiled toward the waiter.
feeling. always a silent man, and sometimes even to get half a day. Speaking of the understanding he and I should also thank a waiter. That day, many guests here, I come here have been filled, no vacancies. Only He is a man sitting, so attendants introduced me and he knew, and he sat at the same table. then turned to me and then said, people, but it felt so sad, so I started looking for topics, I try to ask some question I had no interest in the issue, huh, huh! I was feeling particularly silly. I asked if he has a girlfriend, he was surprised to see me, as if I have to pursue him. He quickly replied no, he said if I catch him he will be very happy. Anyway, we do not know what the talk, and slowly we all know each other a lot. the day after the separation of the attendants almost no longer need to match, we will sit down together and see each other. no longer feel like the first time I think the feeling is so strange thing, do not touch do not know, touch to run away! behind do not say you know we love each other each other, until ... ... tell him all these.

moment, He Yong, who sat alone in this coffee shop. Yong had that feeling that things will have passed has passed, will not germinate. Qi had been told to recall the man he was, but now it came from mixing. Always thought the two of them ended long ago, but I do not know that his heart Zhang Qi will be so important, even when he was the husband of his two years, one can go beyond him, He Yong, just about a broken heart.
since he reached the hospital his wife, he came here to repent every day, no doubt, this has become the most memorable Yong mind one landscape. No matter what the outcome and Zhang Qi, he can not forget this period resulted in her two starts.

3)

for Chen Hui, he really only likes one Zhang Qi.
left her the moment he is not happy to live for a day. He then forced the family to stay at home, share the pain of missing and only he can understand ... ... the elderly in rural areas want their children to get married earlier, his parents have a very traditional thinking. No way, his family's repeated persuasion, had to abandon Zhang Qi, and married another woman.
he has not been told of his marriage to Zhang Qi, because he knows that this will enable They completely cut off relations. Say something did not sound good, can also truth, Chen Hui does not love his wife, and even a little angry his original decision. When he learned that Zhang Qi, who is also married a year later, he has given up the idea of the pursuit of true love, but, feeling that something is not Bie. Hold back a long time, will become more concentrated, strong intractable.
a chance, he persuaded his wife and family, following the local architects came to Hangzhou. Had not lucky enough to stay, is fate, but this time, he must not give up. Zhang Qi
not to come,moncler jackets online, but for the ideals and love from! He thought, Zhang Qi and others married, no longer leave his position. After all, people are very realistic, unrealistic and also the pursuit of reality.
, however, see Zhang Qi the moment, he realized, Zhang Qi in love with him. Although not directly convey in words, but love is so strange, it does not need words, just a look. Chen Hui right, wrong is his parents. If you did not have to find a wife he married, and now, he can openly pursue Zhang Qi ... ... However, this has been a family for a man who will have to take that step, there will be how much pressure? The number of people who will suffer the insults, accusations? Only in this way, her eyes Shoulong, with only a little hope that he will light it.

and his wife had been almost a month apart, and there is no news. He knew he had married his wife also love a last resort. That's good, the two couples with the pillow to sleep even in thinking of others. Comedy or tragedy of marriage? This naturally goes without saying.

by virtue of his ability and personality, he found a job.
people do want to rich. Perhaps most women want to marry rich men. If I ever have this honor, then you must not have married my money! In this world there are many rich people, but I love the people but only one. People need money, but need more love! As one philosopher said, marriage is a building, love is a solid foundation is brick, and the money is cement, which constitutes a family.

present life, though it is plain there to look forward to; although the poor but also have sweet ... ... In every meeting with Zhang Qi, the kind of touching is his life, not exactly explain, but he did not know back in this romantic and touching, Zhang Qi burdened with much sense of sin? Burdened with the number of helplessness and pain?

When he learned it all the time, because of his letter to Zhang Qi. The letter is this: If the snow next winter, as snow now, I'll back to you.
to this sentence, Chen Hui decided to wait for her for one year.
Now, in his view, the most beautiful scenery, is that wander out of the window and to the snow goose feather.

(sequence)
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links