Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
nikeshoes6i
Commander In Chief

nikeshoes6i is on a distinguished road
Default asics mexico 66 baja

Dancing with the Friends group

Wine Q I do not know where the girl
group can have a boyfriend I want to stray away

fear into the group and not easy to sleep at night

should not be drunk when can my dream come true

black and white female beauty and ugliness,asics mexico 66 baja, tall,christian louboutin boots sale, short,white and black nike shox, too fat,luggage and bags, men

I hope this group of ancient difficult wholly
long
no longer a bachelorother article

north face windwall 小小国足可笑可笑

ralph in the history of the most mysterious people

spider clothing 就是多情和长情
nikeshoes6i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2011, 06:18 AM   #2
w5zy2nq7fq
Second Lieutenant

w5zy2nq7fq is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 835101602 at 8:43 on June 21, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: Transshipment

this happened early in the October 4 5 more digging on the hills really dig the construction of two big snake, a dead, another (smaller) one no longer trace, verified by the relevant departments of the snake (dead) is a rare snake species, body gold, scales uniformly hard, toxic, length 1670.0 CM, crest length of a snake, the snake in the 140 years old, weight 300 kg, dead snakes that have been submitted to national authorities to conduct a study. Forestry and public safety experts in recent days is in full swing collected comrades escaped snake (no result),春节吃得太好 肠梗阻病人突增, so as not to cause harm to society. It is said that experts questioned why there will be far away from the wet hill live snakes. The scene: The morning after 5 am, the driver (name removed here) has won over two cars of earth in the third car of the first loading shovel, the driver can see the soil with blood, and earnestly looked upon, as well as object (a scale),forever friend! not contact does not mean you do n, when identified as the snake, the driver slumped next excavator. (According to the driver, said: when the whole body while doing manual to the mound, according to the cold, hands shaking, thought it was suddenly sick, afraid to leave that collar. Conductance,qq团购, when the first shovel dug when the third car as the two eyes was What thorn, and like the same to be pulled out to concentrate on the pain, can not tell what to hear the sound, very boring, very hoarse, and I thought to me this is really sick, the car must Bahrain leave, this is not to out of this thing ...)。 I was to be pulled behind the car after the driver of earth, to be heard about the arrival of the leaders, the soil being dug snake suddenly sprang a snake (a big, yellow body) away from us and 4 (three drivers of a foreman) about 4 meters, tilted head, opening the mouth, issued a very dull sound, dig the driver of the snake in place immediately knelt and bowed, scared of us (who also had really did not care who was) turned to ... when the Master called to run when the (mainly digging back to find that the driver of a snake),北京团购网, the driver who cut the snake lying on the ground fainted, the snake was gone ... Then came the construction workers gradually (on this site We are eleven people) came to the scene, everyone rushes to the ideas, the final decision and Xinyang contact where this snake, not after the treatment to Xinyang, died on the way in the transfer treatment. The driver was being dug snake severe shock to the city of a sudden heart attack in hospital died on the way

the following events for the new county dug snake proof:

9 numbers from rural areas back to the car, I heard an uncle, said the territory is located in the new county jin, a length of 14 meters, about one meter thick about five The yellow pine snake is excavator cut down the middle (the snake is not poisonous snakes, features all up and down, all gold, similar to the scales, sparkling, snakeheads grow to be similar when comb son), a child and then take off in rural areas. Some understanding of this snake.

heard the details, according to the construction team was to dig a little slope, result excavator dug about a big snake, the driver was scared to open excavator fainted on the spot, to the presence of people at that time under the mask , the engineering team the team owner was also present, and quickly rush to the staff of Xinyang wild relief stations to pull the serpent, until Xinyang Wildlife station staff see the injury that you or the entire bar in Beijing, it live then we can not, ah, construction side Beijing went, pulling the boss and Gu Ju, the results of this snake halfway pulled breathe. (This is how to handle snakes, and do not know) the construction team owner returned home,上海团购, the chickens, slaughter pigs, Dances to God, to the accident site for reference (according to the old man said, this snake has a spiritual, if not handled properly . ash is very bad luck.)
According to wildlife experts, research,团购网站大全, a hundred years of this snake, this snake usually will have holes, does not appear in the wild, there is such a snake will have two, one male and one female, have not seen for many years This serpent was.

extremely heavy users to dig back the snake incident, said: I have heard, it is this place, repair the new reservoir at that time the county heads Huangzhuang head, dug up the serpent in the night before, he said He had a dream, the snake told him before his tomb do not start, it has to move in so few days they start, but the foreman did not care ah, the next day to start,团购网, and then trencher to dig a snake , the total of two snakes, a snake was in the middle to Waduan was Waduan snake has two poles so long, it is estimated there are 16 meters or 17 have meters long, they said at the time bellowed another snake when drivers open trenching machine at the time scared that they covered, and the other snake ran away, the snake was Waduan also sent to Beijing to Dalian in the way of death,团伙将酸奶称作包治百病药骗得58万, and then blame the driver for the foreman, a snake Tuomeng how can you not say that the foreman to open trenching machine drivers lose money, the dead snake was identified 120 years (estimated quasi a crest because a snake has a crest superstition is not a fine point that is a Sin) several kilos (300 pounds how can not have it) Some people say a thousand kilos
I feel is pure nonsense
Huangzhuang reservoir
20 years ago, the locals shoot photos:
;

reading must be referred to, do not turn this unfortunate operation. . . . . .
w5zy2nq7fq is offline   Reply With Quote