Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
simonjohn

Default the same is the share of friendship

Editor's note: with friends, do not tell after the miss, about each other's experience, Imagine the future, could not help but heart is feeling, years of relentless, life, old trade, the same is the share of friendship, Cheers, Friends, To this rare friendship; greetings author Happy New Year! Evening, a friend received a phone call, said a local restaurant we set up a private room, so I go with friends and get together. I did not really think about it a long time to go get some fresh air, and always put himself bored at home, living day and night reversed the day. So it should be, so we got up for a set of clothes, and went out appointment.
west of the sun is still hanging, still splashed with the last streaks of sunlight. Street people coming and going, bright clothing, smiling the east to west, south to north. I know they are happy to go home or go to friends and family a happy New Year. In the sunset, each person's back is shiny,doudoune moncler, like hope attached to the body silhouette.
hotel park west of the lake. Although I rarely have the opportunity to such a place to spend, but before I'd side of the park to walk normally without incident, but such a day to think of it is long time. Lakeside lawn has brown one,ralph lauren pas cher, filled with leaves, a winter filled with sadness. Willow lake several strains of old, weak branches hanging in the sigh of frustration. Touches the lake is calm, yet those who remain in the water to clean the lotus, like a lament who remember her at once beautiful and elegant ... ...
just riding to make the hotel door, he felt the lively atmosphere. And out of the guests, told me that the New Year here in the business very well. Waiter busy trade-off, and ultimately, the boss came several Sheng, but the atmosphere of New Year's scruples, he waved his hand forget.
into the rooms, have been filled with friends and their wife and children. Everyone we met, and ultimately, some greeting greetings. Look here, mostly long-lost old friends, and some expatriate lifestyle, and some in the local rich, but really have not seen a long time. I know they are getting along very well, at least getting along fine. All the spirit of the air is crisp, his voice, the New Year seem to be more spirited. And me? I am a bit in the other world the feeling of living. During the meeting, a few bottles of wine
quickly gone, they drink so cool. I never drink, but do not want to damage the atmosphere vigorously and often reach for the glass, drinking a toast everyone's voice, full of put that aside and still full. Wine constantly called, continued drinking, and then constantly called ... ... friends in Gongchoujiaocuo, another blessing. , They had to drink high, nonsense, dancing, I do not know what song to sing, the fault of us laugh. But I know that is their true self, happy laugh, the pain started to cry, even if what someone else's disapproving eye. And compared them,Christian Louboutin, I would feel so ashamed, I do not know how to live in life.
fast friends know is almost two decades, and some light fart or a runny nose when playing together. Now we are entering middle age, old, are still in my heart I remember each other. While everyone has their own way to go, usually less meet, but worried about understanding each other's care are placed in their hearts. We talk about past events the legend, life everywhere, could not help but have tears in their eyes dim. I know the power of alcohol, discarding the so-called people's face, to bare their true feelings temperament exhaustive. Where a person's life is not going to get too many flashy things last always faded, and friendship between people in particular, is especially valuable
life for everyone, everyone will have their own understanding of each has their own living law. Some things may not choose, can not escape, but the overall face. May only come up with on their own attitude and response methods to adapt to a better life. And friends, friendship, and I feel more like street lights on the road, although there is not much light, but after all, you can wander illuminate the road ahead. I will remember the blessings of friends concerned, in my heart, deep in mind.
So I Naqijiubei, facing the full house of friends, we all got up Duanbei. I said, I will always remember our friendship,moncler, even though I was not drink, but today I will drink a glass - this glass of wine I drank,abercrombie and fitch paris, everything in this glass of wine.
friends, we toast it, even if I drunk today, let me drunk happy.
Yes, we toast it.相关的主题文章:

simple narrative

总有领悟不透的真理

and join in the fun ... ...

Having worked overseas nearly 30 years, Chinese-born painter Jia Lu has made unique contributions in helping Western audiences understand more about the East through her canvases.
She was recently short-listed in the “Ten Most-focused Chinese in the World" by none other than the Global Times. The reason? “Her paintings fuse Chinese and Western elements, showing a modern China with beautiful colors," according to the panel.
“I have a deep sense that my mission to help the rest of the world understand China is not only an artistic goal but a personal responsibility," Lu says, when asked how she felt. “This award reminds me of the importance of that obligation."
Her father, Lu Enyi, was a famous painter who taught her to paint when she was very young. Like many painters of the time, she learned Chinese ink painting first, and was taught by master painter Fan Zeng.
But like many artists who traveled abroad in the 1980s, Lu felt lost in the collision of cultures, and turned to different ways of appreciating art.
When she left China for Canada in 1983, she quickly discovered that, for her new friends, without an understanding of Chinese culture and history, her art was “simply too alien to understand."
“In Chinese painting, we value the traditions passed from one generation to the next; for Westerners, true art is about originality and individual expression," Lu told the Global Times. “Ink painting explores the expressiveness of black ink and the bamboo brush; but to a Westerner, who has never held a brush before and is used to the color and richness of oil painting, my art seemed dull and lifeless."
Although her paintings sold well in the overseas Chinese community, to reach a larger audience, communicating essential concepts of traditional Asian culture to a Western audience was key.
Her solution? Borrow the techniques and expressive power of oil painting, with its illusionistic perspective and realism, and substitute Asian content. The method is known as “Jiechuan Chuhai", or “Crossing the sea in a borrowed boat."
“We have a unique, complex and rich culture. But we share [that] among ourselves, using a difficult written and spoken language, raising a high wall that excludes the rest of the world." Lu says. “By borrowing Western art history to communicate Eastern ideas, I have been able to tear down a small section of that wall."
Having grown up in a Confucian society that emphasized personal sacrifice, selflessness and hard work, Lu discovered her Western friends appreciated these values much more than their wealth and luxury.
Her painting was infused with Buddhism, an Eastern spirituality cherished by many Westerners.
Having first visited Dunhuang in 1980, spending several weeks copying its Buddhist art – some of the rarest early examples of Chinese figurative art – directly from the cave walls, Lu studied figure painting.
But it was not until she worked in Japan in the early 1990s that she began to explore their significance, finding their ideas represented what was most enduring and special about Chinese culture: compassion, mindfulness, a deep respect for learning and wisdom and a belief in the perfectibility of the human state.
Lu began to show her works in China: at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Art Beijing and CIGE expos, and found how “vibrant the Chinese art market had become in the so-many-years I’d been away, and how open it was to new ideas."
“I am both humbled and inspired that my work has been recognized in this way by the Global Times. It is an honor to be included among the other outstanding artists whom I have admired for so long," says Lu.
“But in the end, I think it is not important if I live or work in China or in the West, The important thing is to continue to paint for a global audience, to improve my own art as far as I am able, and to strive to be a better person."