Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2011, 03:33 AM   #1
lisahguvzi

Thumbs up Truth Of Paul Vs. Obama Poll By Rasmussen | Liberty Reborn

Well, the Paulbots, the blind loyalists to Congressman Ron Paul who support his brand of dangerous isolationism and refuse to see how non-libertarian he is at times, are nothing if not persistent. Yesterday Rasmussen released a poll which every Ron Paul supporter which reads my blog was quick to swarm me with as well as provide their own commentary, non-biased of course he said sarcastically, about. Here are some of those comments: “See! See! You won’t report this because it means Ron Paul CAN win!” – Bill Richards, Ron Paul supporter “You people tell us that Ron Paul is unelectable! But this poll proves otherwise! Will you report the truth?” – Maureen F., Ron Paul supporter “You’re (sic) days are numbered as a member of the NEOCON conspiracy that is ruining America! RON PAUL CAN WIN <a href="http://www.newpolostore.com/products_new.html"><strong>ralph lauren sale</strong></a> AND THIS POLL PROVES IT! You’re (sic) eveil (sic) NEOCON JEW MASTERS WILL FALL IN 2012!” – S.A., Ron Paul supporter That is just three of the nearly three hundred emails I currently have in my mailbox. To be honest I am not going to read anymore of them because they are repetitive. But in case you have not seen it, here is the results of the poll these hyperactive Paulbots are giddy about. Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul earns 38% of the vote to President Obama's 39% in the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters. Fourteen percent (14%) like some other candidate, and eight percent (8%) remain undecided. Wow. Ron Paul gets 38% of the vote! <a href="http://www.newpolostore.com/ralph-lauren-mens-polo-shirts-c-2.html"><strong>ralph lauren shirts</strong></a> Stop the presses! Why that is only 13% shy of a majority! You also mean that Ron Paul manages to trail President Obama, whose own constituency is abandoning him left and right to the point where his “strongly support” numbers are just 19%, by just 1%? You mean that Ron Paul is just 1% behind an outright Marxist? Holy freaking cow! No, not really. I am not that amazed. You could put a ham sandwich against President Obama and it would get 30 to 40 percent of the vote. Ron Paul getting 38% is hardly much to get excited about realizing this considering there are a lot of blind partisans in the GOP who will vote for whomever the GOP nominee is, no matter how bad. Witness John McCain’s vote total in 2008 for example. The majority of GOP voters moaned endlessly about him but when it came time to crack the whip most of that majority fell in line and pulled the lever next to him name. Also, I would like to point out to you Ron Paul supporters who send me hate mail e every day because I have been very public in my criticism of Congressman Paul because of his foreign policy ineptitude and blame America first rhetoric and because said I will not support him for President that I think Ron Paul is a pretty good Congressman as far as it goes. Well, except for his hypocrisy on earmarks and some of his very non-libertarian stances <a href="http://www.newpolostore.com/ralph-lauren-mens-sweaters-c-6.html"><strong>ralph lauren men</strong></a> on issues. All of these I have spelled out before and not discussing again at this time. He is a pretty good Congressman because when it comes to domestic fiscal issues he has been a fairly sound voice of reason. But while a Congressman he is but one vote among many when it comes to foreign policy which keeps his lunacy on the topic well in check. Unfortunately liberal lunacy on foreign policy has not been kept in as much of a check. And of course there are a lot of things that I agree with Mr. Paul on such as the American military being far too involved in too many places where it should not. But I again say that the man would make a horrid President because of his foreign policy ineptitude. That is why I will not vote <a href="http://metaverse.stanford.edu/live-video-stream#comment-39204"><strong>Blogs » Big Game Fresno</strong></a> for him. I know that irks many of you Paulbots. But from other polls I have seen, many of you are adamant that if Ron Paul is not the GOP’s nominee you will not vote for anyone else in the field either. So, the way I see it, I am just adopting you own philosophy against you.