Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
carol025

Default Pudge denies Padres a run on play at plate

,Houston Astros Hats sale
“Sometimes you have to be smart to block the plate and sometimes you have to make adjustment how to get outs.”
During their 2-1 loss to the Padres on Saturday afternoon,Designer L’Wren Scott launches handbag line,Tampa Bay Rays Hats, the Nationals were able to prevent Padres third baseman Chase Headley from scoring in the ninth inning,Cheap New York Yankees Hats, thanks to catcher Ivan Rodriguez.
With runners on first and second,Kansas City Royals Hats, two outs and reliever Henry Rodriguez on the mound,Wholesale Rockstar Hats, Logan Forsythe singled to left field. It appeared that Headley was going to score,New York Yankees Hats, but Rodriguez was able to scoop up Laynce Nix’s throw from left field,Cheap Houston Astros Hats, block the plate and tag Headley for the third out of the inning.
“Sometimes you have to be careful during plays like that,Atlanta Braves Hats, especially when it’s late in the game.” Rodriguez said. “When someone needs to score,Jordan Hats, you have to be smart. I’ve been in situations where I was hit very hard early on in my career,Cheap San Francisco Giants Hats, but I learned from those things.
Rodriguez didn’t give an answer on whether or not the rules should be changed to protect catchers behind the plate. However,cheap Rockstar Hats, Rodriguez said a catcher should sometimes make adjustments when it comes to collisions at the plate.
“The most important play is to see the ball when it comes,Philadelphia Phillies Hats,” Rodriguez said. “See where the runner is,MLB Snapback Hats sale, … what direction the ball is coming to home plate and try to make adjustments.”
Rodriguez was jumping up and down with excitement that he was able to get that last out.