Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
O0691w6nywf

Default Make life extra fun

Find a friend, let him first say 3 times What is maximum afraid of,
easily detect three things, such for the 3 glasses, then your first hit your friends when you say test reflect the speed of your friends, a few times, kept beating the first one, your friend if he said, out.
find a MM, that is to test her English capabilities. Say a word to you, MM said that the second letter of the word. The beginning of just saying a few, then good show began.
said premier husband, MM would mention that u (you);
say wife, MM would say i (I);
understand?
you ask him:
He thought for a moment:
you ask: He will say :
the fact is that
out a finger, and asked someone,
out two fingers again, ask someone,
3 fingers out again, ask someone,
10 people in up to 1 answer
look at Wang Shuo's novel, Coin folder is in the hands and then answer the questions that a
asked a number greater than 1 up the other side that there
than 10 must ask every other that there is no
until the said 100000
final question there is no cheat than you are conscious of that person to return
A: tell you a story There was once a fool, someone asked him what he was saying He said He said Oh, yes, you heard of this story?
B: no. ... ... ... ... $#@!#^&#!~
weakest,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, by the period the joke in our bureau has spread, and next apt one office of my brother just heard, we went on excitedly to show off here, we hear to him a jaws to know thathe Why, and masquerade stupidity of expression permit him to proceed down that while he spoke of , you yesterday overtime children already? I saw that guy even thought blurted out:
one way: You can say that I am on your MM to Test your ability to answer in English, holding out his left hand, her thumb is that I point A, the index finger is C, the middle finger is M, the ring finger is S, the little finger is X, then said, in mandate to addition the trouble, I will mediate with you in Chinese. Then, you mean that fish finger,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, she will say m, are you referring to the ring finger that ass, she would say S, and then refers to the thumb, said pig, she would say A, then point the thumb has been that pig, she would all say: A, A, A, A, A, A, if MM can try a beautiful speak again after the other fingers thumb
put his hands on the thighs, and then the left hand friction for along movement, the right hand to blow up and down the behavior for a few, and then change hands for, right into the behavior ahead as friction, up and down the left hand beat Strike action is reiterated ...
on the speed to be faster, slower no effects. Oh give it a try, most people can not say
A: In counting to what animals people adore to ask
B: do not know.
A: is a pig!
B: Why?
Ha! ! !
English spelling is
PUG pig, right?
- No, it PIG
- is not it, how I remember it was U (YOU) 呀
- you are blundered, I
- Pigs are YOU
- pig is I
a party at home, to many people.
Directed by Jun D
joke that he would Qigong, Qigong can be fixed with a glass of water on the roof, fall off, people do not trust.
D, filling a glass of water, so that man of the house with his son's baseball bar on the roof altitude of the cup, he made a nice go to be fixed cup.
entire ready, that is, four men and a big hoax, let's work melodrama mahjong.
see his and dome tiles to glass,GHD NZ, hard male of the house merely to be fourth as mercy, merely 1 chip ending.
likewise this: br>
to anybody, let him go ~ ~
read
even come one, you and your friends that you told him three stories, the first, a husband told his wife, I'll take you shopping, my wife is cheerful, the next day so he wore very beautiful He went shopping with her husband, but he did not that move her husband, her husband asked him, how can you not take me to go shopping ah, he did not say two words her husband gave him a slap in the face said,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, I'll take you shopping or do you take I went to, ah, his wife was angry she thought of a method of vengeance, said she and her husband, her husband, ah, you go home early from work tomorrow, I'll be your preference dishes, the next day, her husband sat early His fine dining tray, but he finished all the dishes on his wife, is preparing to dine, do not ask her husband, his wife said to me you do it my favorite dishes, his wife gave him a slap, I you cook or you cook for me, ah, then, you just favor your friend said I tell you the third story, your friends will ask, does the second story, you can give him this time a slap in the face, saying that I give you a story or stories you tell me ah! ! !
have a very age trick of the whole people do not understand whether you've heard not: pretend to be production a fuss of your friend (only man), said: dark, yes! Well this time, whatever you how 啦 ~
yy
one day, you're at home, when suddenly a power cut, below a last resort, you must light a bougie, (medium joining anyone circumstances), then you obtain up to get something, suddenly put out the candle, you hit the dingy to the chart, in anguish! In this circumstance, you normally reprehend their own carelessness, someone misplacing a table, or put the erroneous table, strange, simply put, is that you are a freak alternatively a devil?
other words the answer will usually answer!
cried on MM: Do not migrate,GHD Straighteners! then take avail of her wonder when pinched her nose.
a small game, so say a phrase MM first, and then told her:
a piglet, it is sprint ah run fast running ... ...
suddenly in front of a walls (which see), merely it still ran over and killed
you say this is why, why do pigs must see killed it?
Note: This namely a deceive answer answer, we use our brains, multi-turn rotate yo
how, no one knows?
... ... ... ...
rapid meditative, this is generally quite simple, calculate repeatedly ... ...
no memorize Yeah, I acquaint the response it:
tell a story of MM:
Once there was a small hare, lost in the forest, she is very restless, very horrified when she encountered a black male rabbit has been, she said the black rabbit: I'm lost, can you tell me how to get out there? Rabbit ran away afterward completing the XX. Rabbit no course to continue to hiked away, this is a big gray rabbit encountered, the great gray rabbit she said: out with?
But the big gray rabbits and rabbits ran after completing XX, and the little white rabbit was disappointed, but also with alarm, so she walked and walked on to continue, and then met a rabbit, the rabbit asked Rabbit: Rabbit is how the forest you go?
MM may say:
you say,
tin ask the students three questions:
1. you ambition to use . you are my second and third answers are the same?
3. (as you will,GHD Blue Straighteners, and ask what are the said he made no stuff how wrong, (he will not be better!) afterward told him: when you can aboveboard tell him (the intonation mixed with some of BT):