Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-18-2011, 03:05 AM   #1
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 4525213 at 21:57 on November 27th,new balance running shoes, 2007 Read (loading. ..) Comments (2) Categories: funny * a child the TV series . . . . . .

* an unfamiliar colleagues and I chat, chat content was terribly dull, the net about how he and his girlfriend, friends, how you, me speechless,,,, until after he told a long time, looked at me,,,, it could be, he so much, I always stand right in the table,,,,
moment, really do not know what to say, blurted even say one thing: your girlfriend is a woman, right? own Puhan half a day!!!!

; * junior high school teacher said, when Babylonian civilization, the Sumerians mentioned, the teacher excited about history as ; * Friends children six months old, and call to care, after greeting the two sentences to the sentence: Your child is now eating milk or your milk

* night, a roommate entered the room loudly announced: ; * day to buy a watermelon, I heard someone ask praises: you have watermelon skin it?

* one day to go shopping, urgency, found in front of a cafe, rushed to the front door shouting network: you in this latrine toilets where ~?

* buy lunch in the cafeteria and see the favorite to long bean curd skin, an excitement and the waiter, to a potato skin,new balance outlet, the surrounding people are shocked.

* As a business opportunity for the Bank of China to go to a place of maintenance equipment, cook came out from the hotel rental car after the driver said: I mean, at that time to buy a screwdriver, I did not notice that I said something wrong, then the driver has been very aggrieved at me, said: I was very angry, ferocious, said: it ! ,new balance sneakers! That know I was wrong, and hastened to explain for a long time, and now feel sorry for people think about women drivers.

* political lecture when the teacher once said: Examples of ; refining edged out of a good sword, brought to the Guang Liu Che. Guang kept repeating:
; Majesty, a good sword (base), His Majesty, a good sword (cheap) A ... ...
speechless ... ...

* really good ass as heart liver and lung.

* junior high school,new balance shoes, the teacher called the translation Who is this man?
a student translation: Who is this man? The whole class laughed, the teacher silent

* Last go to McDonald's, the salesperson said: Come to a bag of potato chips, they said no. I said, ah what shop did not even potato chips, so much turned away. . .

* mid-term exam, even the girls behind the desk there is a pants shape pencil case, I look back, pen out, I said: out of your pants
face to a policeman,LOVE Baby - Qzone log, gg immediately approached and asked politely: hours talking about political issues in Japan, said Japanese samurai pull pull A laparotomy suicide.
teacher said: bought the phone, do the mobile cards, playing 1860 artificial units asked, and sometimes emotional: How to move with your business. . . , Hands-free, we even heard from Miss polite attendant said: We touched the ground with the business. . . All quarters laughs

* my junior year eleven students to work the fish shopping. Guests got to pick a good fish, my classmates and gently said to him, pointing to kill Yutai:
you. . . That day I see the new out of a slightly smaller size of the cake,new new balance shoes, looks basically the same, but I'm not sure, then ask the salesman aunt: Original: I have 110 police officers and wounded two after the criminals fled
announcer read: Two hundred and ten criminals and police officers injured after I fled (Once Upon a reincarnation??!)

* When I'm in high school and my brother a class, he sat behind me the night we
geography teacher asked us: Who is your sister? Who is my brother? was I stayed out

* After a purchase Liangpi dormitory to another dormitory little walk, come home and find roommates in the eating I Liangpi.
they see me come back, one of them said to me: how do you back? Liangpi is cold!

* day like soft drinks, catch a few steps toward the Lengyin Tan would like to say a bottle of soda, only to see the front of the beer stood, a radical actually said: >
* just read the newspaper asked for a sentence of my colleagues,One day you and I - Qzone log, negative before it

* red and white plane with a game called

* there is a guide: out of Asia, out of the world,Your wife is like an angel witch wife!

* We are a colleague, he went to driving test, the examiner said one of the classic words: report instrument, the examiner normal ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* I remember one time, and a sister were children to KFC, the queue when I heard her murmuring a chicken burger, a pair of wings ......, finally her turn, an opening to Xiaofan all, she wanted to say a hamburger Squad leader would like to remind them to buy cans of beer to buy, and may have been the talk of world events, the squad leader stand up and shout: . .
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links