Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
kjrtaqoea
Second Lieutenant

kjrtaqoea is on a distinguished road
Default genuine microsoft windows 7 upgrade key Windows200

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Del.icio.us Share on StumbleUpon Share on Digg Share on Reddit Share on Technorati Share on Newsvine Welcome on the Every day Reviewer
The Daily Reviewer selects only the world's best weblogs (and RSS feeds). We sift by using many weblogs regular to current you the world's best writers. The weblogs that we encompass are authoritative on their respective niche topics and therefore are widely read. To become incorporated while in the Day by day Reviewer is definitely a mark of excellence. Windows2003 Blank Display Once Login I have a Windows2003/Exchange 2003 server (32bit sp2 on both) in myenvironment that just a short time ago stopped letting logins. Local, remoteit doesn't matter. Mail continues to flow correctly and mail clientscan connect fine but if you login towards the server remotely you get ablank display. Logging in locally does the same except that therealtime scan module from Trend will startup. Locally I can bring upTask Manager and can fire off commands. Explorer shows as running butstopping and starting it still does not bring up a desktop. Nothinghas been installed not too long ago and the event logs have been no help.This weekend I am slated to wrestle with it and currently I am runninglow on ideas to try. Anything other then running a setup repair orreloading come to mind?Thanks!Paul Report this thread: Thedailyreviewer.com is known as a family friendly website. You can report spam, request post removal here. We will get any inappropriate content removed within 24 hours. < 1 Answer > Answer Number 1 >> Re: Windows2003 Blank Screen Right after Login
Hello Rolard99gmail.com,Have a look here:Most effective regardsMeinolf WeberDisclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups** HELP us help YOU!!! I have a Windows2003/Exchange 2003 server (32bit sp2 on both equally) in my environment that just just lately stopped letting logins. Community, remote it doesn't matter. Mail continues to flow correctly and mail clients can connect fine but if you login towards the server remotely you get a blank screen. Logging in locally does the same except that the realtime scan module from Trend will startup. Locally I can bring up Task Manager and can fire off commands. Explorer shows as running but stopping and starting it still does not bring up a desktop. Nothing has been installed recently and the event logs have been no help. This weekend I am slated to wrestle with it and currently I am running low on ideas to try. Anything other then running a setup repair or reloading come to mind? Thanks! Pau Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other related questions
Blank Login Screen, No Login Dialog Box - Remote Desktop And Neighborhood Owa Displays Blank Display Before Login Windows Server Blank Login Display....Help! Blank Display After Windows 2003 Splash Display Sbs 2003 - Login Display Disappears (Gray Display) Blank Screen With Rww Blank Screen Right after Log-In Blank Display Owa Blank Screen Blank Screen Blank Screen After Updates Blank Screen - Surfai~1.Exe Blank Screen Right after Logging Into Rww Server Logon Screen Blank Win 2000 Blank Screen Immediately after Logon E2K Web Access Presents A Blank Screen Blank Display On Console After Ctrl-Alt-Del Windows Update Blank Screen Vpn: Client Will Connect, But To A Blank Screen? 404.2 On Exe Files And Blank Display On Html Blank Screen During 2008 Standard Installation Blank Display Just after Changing Admin Password Server 2003 Blank Screen W/ Cursor Opening Scheduled Tasks Causes Blank Screen Desktop Goes Blank After Selecting Lock From Loggin Display Shutdown Hangs On Blank Display With Mouse Pointer Mstsc /Console Doesn'T Work- Blank Screen Windows 2003 Blank Display With Mouse Pointer Sbs Server Blue Blank Screen - But Running.... Need To Reboot User Can'T Reply To Emails In Owa - Popup Display Is Blank Need Help Asap - Have Blank Display Soon after Installing Sp1 On W2K3 Server Remote Desktop Session Displays A Blank Screen For Users Asp + Crystal Report 9 On Winserver 2003 And Iis6: Blank Display Help Needed: Login Scripts Don'T Execute Windows2003 Server Will It Time Out If Using Win2000 Pro Workstation To Login The Windows2003 Terminal Server ? Help, Cannot Login To Server, No Login Screen. Blank E-Mails Once Login Using Owa Windows Login - Blank Desktop Sbs2003 Blank Desktop After Login Blank Password Login To My Domain Login Display Owa Login Screen Owa - No Login Display Login Screen Login Display No Login Display Blank Login Screen, No Login Dialog Box - Remote Desktop And Local . Hi Guys, Following some troubleshooting, I still cannot figure this one out. I am having a problem where we get a blank grey screen and mouse arrow with no login prompt on a SBS 2003
server. As far as I can tell no other services go down when this happens, users can authenticate for the server, access shares, and Exchange/OWA continue to function. Once a few minutes at this blank login display I get the error "The connection to your remote compuiter was broken. This may have been caused by a network error. Please try connecting on the remote computer again. I've browse about these symptoms with users running over a VPN and doing a MTU tweak to resolve this, we do have a very site to site VPN with 2 Sonicwall TZ 170's, but I do not think this is the root cause in this case because when sitting locally in front of the server or doing a remote connection from outside the VPN we still get a blank grey screen with no login prompt box. A reboot will resolve this temporarily but the problem will come back usually following a few days. This is SBS 2003 Standard, we are running Exchange SP2 and SQL 2000 SP3. All recent critical updates have been installed. I am stumped, not sure which direction to go in at this point. Owa Displays Blank Screen Before Login I've been troubleshooting a strange problem for the past few days. An
exchange 2003 sp2 installation's OWA was working fine for weeks until
last week. When one enters the URL (as normal), the browser doesn't
prompt for username/password, instead displaying a blank page with no
source. If one simply logs into the exchange server remotely or
locally, the problem is fixed. There are no error events logged, and
the time frame for the blank pages being displayed seems to get random.
The problem is not limited to any set of users (i.e. everyone is
affected). I've go through every article, guide, etc. that dovetails with this sort of
thing and found nothing. I've checked permissions on the IIS portion,
checked the OWA folders in IIS,microsoft office Standard cd key, checked services to make sure they are
started, etc. Everything looks perfect and seems for being in order. Has anyone seen this before? Thank you,
Jake Windows Server Blank Login Display....Help! Hi Guys, I really need your help very urgently. I've a IBM x346 running on
Windows Server 2003 for web portal purposes. It has worked without
problems ever since until now. Right now, I've encountered there's
blank screen with mouse pointer but doesn't allow me to CTR-ALT-DEL at
all. I've reboot to normal, safe mode & last good configuration and the
result still the same, blank screen without login window at all. Please
advice me on what for being done next. Appreciate your help. Thank you. Blank Display After Windows 2003 Splash Screen I went to reboot a Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and upon the reboot and Windows 2003 Splash display it went blank and never came back. I've not updated anything on the server. I found that if I go into F8 services and use the last known good it sometimes comes back. The only thing updated on the server was applications, such as COM+ packages. Has anyone seen this before? If no OS patches have been installed, or system changes what would be causing this? Kevin Sbs 2003 - Login Display Disappears (Gray Screen) Hi, I've an ML350 G5, SBS 2003 R2 (Fully serviced packed + patches)
Once a week (Random Day) the server will lose the log on box and slowly stops to respond, the only way to correct the problem is to hard reboot the server then it is fine again. I have gone due to event viewer and I can^aEURTMt see anything that pin points it but one error that occurred once saying explorer.exe hung.
Anyone got any ideas? Thanks Blank Display With Rww Hi there, once installing ISA the we can't connect to your Terminal Server or workstation via RWW anymore. We logon on the RWW no problem. OWA works fine. Everything works fine internal. I guess we missed a policy in ISA 2004. Any idea? When trying to connect the screen is just blank. Thanks Blank Display Soon after Log-In A company I work for has Remote web workspace set up. I was able to login and upload web updates towards the server fine. One day the remote web workspace stopped functioning. I can login because of the initial screem but when I try to login on the server desktop it acts like it's working and then returns a blank display with the SMS 03 Header. The remote desktop login never fires. I work in an office of 6 people and I can successfully login in completely on every one elses pc. Blank Display i changed a computer name, i got an error message that means :this name already exist.so i delete it from the active directory,than added it again.when i restart the pc it never boot on normal mode "the xp display than soon after it blank", only in safe mode.
can i knwo where is the problem if anyone can help? Owa Blank Display just installed an Exchange 2007 with SP1 into an exisitng Exchange 2003 environment. Exchange 2007 is installed on windows 2008 x64 platform. Everthing seems to be working OK, except OWA. I've moved some mail boxes to new exchange 2007 server, outlook connection is fine. However when tried to logon on to OWA I get a blank screen (not even the logon display) just after clicking on security warning in IE. The URL says https://xxx.yyy.local/owa/auth/logon.aspx?url=https://xxx.yyy.local/owa&reason=0 is this a issue with 2008? Nothing seems to work. I am not sure if its an issue with permission in IIS. Not familier with IIS7 in Windows 2008. Will appreciate any help. Mike,
-- A+, MCSE, CCNA, CCAI Blank Screen Windows 2000 is locking up my system as soon as the GUI tries to
load. I tried booting with every boot option, including safe mode and
debug
mode and I get the same result. In normal mode it crashes to a blank
screen when loading. In safe mode it will allow me to enter my
username and password, then crashes to blank display. It just locks on the blank display, ctrl-alt-del won't work, nor will
the soft
power button, anyone have any ideas? Blank Screen Once Updates hi,
I've lately updated my 2003 server
After reboot I pass throuth BIOS and get nothing but screen with
coursor on it
No Welcome display; no login display
Does not boot into safe mode or "last known good configuration"
the disk is good, I've checked it on another box
Currently I run from secondary domain controller
It got the same updates
Now I affraid to restared it
I want to boot first DC before restarting (don't want to loose the
the two) Anyone out there seen stuff like this before? Thanks Blank Display - Surfai~1.Exe Every time I log onto the internet 1 end up with a window which is blacked out and just a white cursor flashing diagonally up the screen. Fortunately the task bar is visible and I can end the program by "X" - but the prompt dialogue box says that if I end now I will lose all unsaved data. I close anyway and regain control of the internet. The programme seems to be "C:docume~1kevinlocal~1tempsurfai~1.exe" What is it and how do I stop it appearing ? Many thanks Kevin Blank Screen Soon after Logging Into Rww I log in as the user, hit "connect to my computer at work," then click
the user's computer number. I click "connect" and get a blank screen
except for the links to "log off" and "main menu." Server is SBS2003,
target client I'm trying to connect to is running Windows XP SP3. I
can connect to every other computer on the network except this one.
Firewall is off on the client and remote access is enabled. It worked
fine until this week. Any suggestions? Thanks! Server Logon Display Blank Hello,
Has anyone seen this problem with Windows 2003 storage server (64bit) having
display issues? It was working fine before, if I remember, I installed
windows patches, and Symantec AV, then I started to have problem login on to
server console, tried different monitors, same. Screen is Blank, can't get
the logon screen at the console, I can see and
move mouse no problem.
I was able to use remote desktop (without console option) untill I patch
windows again and I re-boot
(because of the above issue), but now, I can not connect using terminal
services also File Server is running, and people access to their folders no
problem.... (mapped drives) I can access server services and event logs from my computer and nothing in
the event log.
I see a lot of people having the same issue, but no solutions yet?
MC Win 2000 Blank Screen After Logon We had a WIN 2000 server crash a couple of days ago (it has since been repaired, but one of the paths had to get remapped to a different server). However, since that incident I have not been able to logon my computer (WIN 2000 machine) under my name. Soon after entering my name and password to logon the network Domain, it goes via the normal process of accepting the password, loading personal settings, plays the startup music, shows the desktop background color (light blue) and cursor, then nothing else happens. I cannot bring up the task manager or the taskbar, and Ctrl-Alt-Del does not work. The desktop is completely empty! What is strange about this problem is that I can logon under a different name from my machine and it works fine. I can also logon locally without any problems. I can also logon to the domain from another machine and other people can logon my machine under their name. No one else from the company has this problem. I tried checking the whole system for errors and even ran service pack updates (including SP4) but nothing seems to help. I also tried logging on in safe mode with networking and it does that same thing. It seems that something in my user profile is corrupted or is looking for a network drive that is no longer there. Can anyone help? FYI: We do not use roaming user profiles. E2K Web Access Presents A Blank Display I've just set-up Exchange 2K on a Win2K server and set-up secure access to web access. When I try to access the mail via web access I get a blank display presented to me. Is ther something that I am doing wrong? traveler Blank Screen On Console Once Ctrl-Alt-Del Hi All, This has happened twice within the last week. 2003 x64 Server, with no known changes. Server appears to get running fine, then pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL causes a blank screen (gray) with a mouse pointer. The pointer moves but that's about it. Right clicking does nothing. CTRL-ALT-DEL does nothing. Caps lock and Num lock work fine. Otherwise the server seems to be working ok. I am not getting any complaints from users and I can RDP into it. The event viewer shows nothing of any help. Any idea what I can do to identify the cause of this problem? Thanks in advance,
Ken Windows Update Blank Display Hi, Up until yesterday, WinUp was working fine. I'm unaware of any changes for the system, but today when I try to go to WinUp I get a blank page and the error, "Automation server can't create object." I can't find anything appropriate inside KB. I've already run SFC /Scannow and reinstalled IE. Anybody have any ideas? Garyk Vpn: Client Will Connect, But To A Blank Display? Our VPN seems to connect fine, but when client establishes connection, we seem to have a problem doing anythin else. The server is in South central part of our state and uses satelitte for bandwidth. I am using frac T1 and dialup. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks,
JackNLR 404.2 On Exe Files And Blank Screen On Html We have deployed a x64 Windows 2008 Server with IIS. We run
Novell Groupwise Webaccess and this is working as designed
and without issue. However we also host our main website on
the same server and host a few .exe files there as well.
Since the installation of Webaccess I am getting blank
screens on html files. Also I can't download the .exe files
from the website even though the url is 100% correct. I get
a 404.2 Error. I have been unable to find a good simple step
by step guide on how to fix it. We also host .zip and .rar
files occasionally. If someone could tell me step by step in simple terms how to
resolve these two issues I would be very grateful. Blank Display During 2008 Standard Installation I've a Dell Poweredge 700 that I am trying to install Windows 2008 Server Standard on. I boot from the installation DVD and it goes by way of the initial process where you see the black and white status bar. Then for a split second I see a green status bar and then just a blank black display. Any idea what might be causing this? Possible driver issue? Thanks,
Tom Blank Display Soon after Changing Admin Password For security reasons I a short time ago had to change the administrator's password. The next time I tried to log on I got a blank display... Completely blank except for the mouse pointer. Alt-Ctrl-Delete does nothing.
If I log on via terminal server the same thing happens. Fortunately my normal user name had all rights,so I changed the user/password on things like Backup Exec that run on their own schedule and need a login. Everything was still functional on the network.
Yesterday, I decided it would be prudent to change my own password... thank Goodness I made a new user with all admin rights, because when I tried to log on as myself at the console or via TS, I got the same blank display.
The only way to clear it at the console is to blindly reboot. I can end the TS sessions and log myseld off that way, but not, of course, at the console. I have heard that removing the everyone object from the root of the drive will cause this... That isn't the case here. I've checked for rights... everything looks fine. I was told that the profile was probably corrupted, so
I tried to delete the Administrator's NTUSER.DAT file, but even though the administrator user hasn't been logged in for several weeks, access was denied.
I tried to delete my own profile ( while loggen on as the new user I created )... same deal. This is true, even just after a fresh reboot where my user is the only person while in the building. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Server 2003 Blank Display W/ Cursor I'm having a strange problem this morning.
I can't remote desktop into our Windows 2003 server (Error on Client: "The client could not connect to your remote computer. Remote connection might not be enabled...yadda yadda yadda) I know it is enabled because I checked just before the damn display went blank on the server console!!!! I didn't actually see what happen but I'm guessing the screen saver came on <windows 2003 stock display saver> and when I went back to the console and jiggled the mouse, all I see can be described as blank display with no icons, taskbar, login dialog, etc, etc. But the mouse cursor is there and I can move it around. Now I have no control over the server, I can't get in throught the console (you know, locally) or by remote desktop!!! Any ideas??? Thanks in advance for any help on the subject. And thanks to Microsoft for yet another annoying headache with it's wonderful products! Opening Scheduled Tasks Causes Blank Display On Windows Server 2000, whenever I open Scheduled Tasks (at the machine or remotely) the entire display goes blank except for the basic blue color of the desktop, then a couple of seconds later the icons, task bar, etc return. The second or third time I try to open Scheduled Tasks it opens OK. Also, scheduled tasks put there by other users show up as garbage names and information; e.g. little squares for letters inside task name, date, runtime, etc. This has been like this for over 2 years, since the machine was new. Is this normal, or a bug that hasn't been fixed,cheap microsoft office 2007 Enterprise, or something I should be concerned about? Thanks,
Mich Desktop Goes Blank Right after Selecting Lock From Loggin Screen Desktop goes blank soon after selectin Lock Server or Logoff Server. We can re-start Server and everything goes back to normal. If we allow Server to Lock automatically following a few minutes it is also ok. We can Control Alt Delete and get back into the desktop. The problem only occurs if we manually lock or log-off the Server. Your help would be appreciated. Regards, Guido Shutdown Hangs On Blank Display With Mouse Pointer Strange new problem on 2 2003 sp1 servers(HP ML 350). When I do a restart, it goes thru the process, then the screen clears of the GUI, going blank(or grey) with only the mouse cursor. First time I waited about 30 minutes and eventually pushed the power off button and the the two restart OK. Nothing abnormal shows up with the event log either. Any idea? CR Mstsc /Console Doesn'T Work- Blank Screen We have a very few 64 bit Enterprise Windows 2003 servers that mstsc /console
does not work. You log in and the screen just stays blank. You can log in
under a normal
mstsc login. We are running SP2. Windows 2003 Blank Screen With Mouse Pointer Hi, When I came on the office this morning, I noticed that the logon display
for the server was missing (2k3 Enterprise). I can move the mouse
around, and that's it. CTRL+ALT+DEL does not response at all. The last time I remember, I restarted the server and I waited until I
saw the logon display. Then I left it like that. Same night, a scheduled
task was supposed to work to copy some files (~15GB) to an external
hard drive. When I came back this morning drive leds were active (file
copy is still in progress I guess) and clients can connect for the
server too. But I cannot logon to the server. LAST MINUTE SURPRISE! -- Computer is back again. I think it was a
screen saver issue. When the screen saver got activated again, it start
responding as normal. I'm still going to post this as a reference, so
when I need it I can find this solution :) Sbs Server Blue Blank Display - But Running.... Need To Reboot Hi all, have a puzzler... SBS 2003 Prem SP1, all patches, updates... on an HP ML 330 G3. Found server with a light to med-blue blank screen. Crtrl-Alt-Delete does nothing. Thought it might be monitor - but monitor works elsewhere. Though it might be keyboard - but changing keyboard made no difference and keyboard lights up. Though it might be video... though I can move the mouse cursor on the blank blue display. So I thought I would be smart, accessing the server through RWW remote web workplace and logging into the server from there. Everything looked fine, no log errors, no odd processes running - so let's try to reboot from RWW - did and the server did not reboot. Now, I cannot connect towards the server again due to RWW connection.
Any suggestions? I'm down to manually downing the server via the power button and really don't want to do this if I have an alternative.
Has anyone run into this situation before?
Thanks in advance -- Dodge User Can'T Reply To Emails In Owa - Popup Screen Is Blank Hi, I have a user who can reply to messages using Outlook OK but not using OWA
She's on an Acer laptop with Win XP Pro SP1 installed using IE v 6.
She logs into the domain at work and into the computer (locally) at home. The problem happens on the domain and off the domain. In OWA, if you open a received email and click "reply" a IE box pops up and doesn't fill in with the expected email details etc... I also get the error:
"Runtime Error Line 238 Class not registered" On top rated of that when the user is logged into hotmail she can't open attachments. The same IE box opens but there is no data in it??? Strange. Note she doesn't have any popup killers installed. Any ideas?? Need Help Asap - Have Blank Display After Installing Sp1 On W2K3 Server All,
Any help (especially immediate help) is GREATLY appreciated. I have a
Terminal server at a datacenter that I remote into for administration
purposes (the box is for our clients). Last weekend I installed some
security updates and no problem. The only thing was that SP1 was not
on this machine (as I thought it was) and so I downloaded it and
applied it over scheduled maintenance time this weekend. Now, every
account that logs in only gets a blank screen. We believe that the
problem is definitely a security update from Oct 2005 is causing the problem, but
I cannot log in (even at the server console itself) to get for the
control panel to uninstall the latest security updates. I'm wondering
if doing the repair windows from the CD will return it to working order
or make it even worse. Note: the Windows Server 2003 Standard CD does
not feature SP1. Again any ideas is greatly appreciated as I'm holding
off on running the repair until I do a little more research to get
certain. Also, I was going to do LKGC but since I get the login screen
and successfully login, I thought that won't be of any help since I can
(blue in color, but not the blue screen of death). TIA
Stewart Remote Desktop Session Displays A Blank Display For Users I run 2003 SBE which users RDP into to access the internet and their applications. This is really a random problem and I've yet to see any consistancy and it happens to different people, sometimes more than once sometimes just once over a period of months. One scenario: A user logs on to their user account (RDP) and they see their desktop and taskbar, do their work, walk away from their computer and the display saver comes on. When they return and move their mouse they are prompted to log in again and they are greeted with a blank screen. They close their RDP session (X) and start a new RDP session to elimnate it is the RDP software but they still encounter a blank display. I have logged on as the administrator and thru Terminal Services Manager have force quite each application that is running under their ID to see if one of them has caused the problem. The only thing that worked was by force logging them off. They could then log on and everything worked fine for them. Second Scenario: A user logs on to their user account (RDP) and they see their desktop and taskbar but before they can do anything the display goes blank and I've to force log them off so they can log back on. The Event log shows no problems occured for the affected user. I restart the server on a weekly basis. I have had this problem for months and I have yet to have a very eureka moment of seeing a trigger. Any help/direction would be appreciated. Thanks,
Jack Asp + Crystal Report 9 On Winserver 2003 And Iis6: Blank Screen We have used Crystal Report Web Viewer on ASP pages (using ActiveX),
and it works perfectly on Windows 2000 machine with IIS 5 and SQL 2K.
Now we already migrated the applications to Windows Server 2003
running IIS6, and still SQL2K. All the application works perfectly,
except for the Crystal Report. Everytime the report in ActiveX shown
blank, only the toolbar the frame shown, which means that the ActiveX
is loaded but the report cannot be shown. I check by the Windows
Event Viewer: there're warnings said: A process serving application pool 'DefaultAppPool' suffered a fatal
communication error with the World Wide Web Publishing Service. The
process id was '3580'. The data field contains the error number. (the
number is 0000: 8007006d). A process serving application pool 'DefaultAppPool' terminated
unexpectedly. The process id was '4708'. The process exit code was
'0x80'. Check as a result of log file in C:WindowsSystem32Log Fileshttperr log
file:
Date/Time IP 80 HTTP/1.1 POST URL Connection_Abandoned_By_AppPool
DefaultAppPool I have try to create new app pool, and grant to Network Service or
even Community System,genuine microsoft windows 7 upgrade key, but the report still shown blank. Anyone has idea/
experience? Please help. Help Needed: Login Scripts Don'T Execute Windows2003 Server This has been a difficult problem for us. I'll lay out the chronology below and any help you might offer is greatly appreciated. - newly imaged machine installed into lab: works fine for several days
- at some point the login scripts stop executing and not all of group policy is applied - delete the profile (or just ntuser.dat)and on next login the pc works fine again...for a while This has happened in our pilot program environment. It is not specific to a given OU; it will occur throughout the AD. Our lab structure basically has several room containers. Will It Time Out If Using Win2000 Pro Workstation To Login The Windows2003 Terminal Server ? Hi all, Please could anyone tell me that if it will time out when using win2000 pro workstation to login the windows2003 terminal server or not ? Sam Mok
2006-07-10 Help,office 2007 Enterprise license, Cannot Login To Server, No Login Display. I've a Windows 2003 server, with Exchange 2k3 server installed. As usual
the server locks itself following a period of inactivity. Usually I'd just
switch to the server (it's on a KVM), hit Ctrl-Alt-Del, and unlock it. Yesterday I switched to the server, and it's showing the mouse, and the
desktop background, but it won't respond to a Ctrl-Alt-Del, or anything else
I've tried. The server is working fine (apart from not being able to log
onto the console), and I can connect towards the machine using the remote desktop
connection. Does anybody know how I can get the server to respond to a ctrl-alt-del? Or
would I just be better off waiting until I can get some downtime on the
server, and rebooting it via remote desktop? Many thanks,
Box Blank E-Mails Following Login Using Owa I applied all post NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 SP4 post hot fixes. Right once this, OWA stared behaving differently. Our users logon successfully, but when the open any e-
mail, It would only show the header information, but not the actual e-mail message. That part of the screen is blank. Now, if I consist of any users to your admin group, this user is able to open and see his/hers e-mails with out any problems. Definitely, I have a security issue once applying all those Post Exchange 5.5 SP4 hot fixes. I even tried the following: XWEB: Outlook Web Access Prompts Three Times for Credentials then Displays a
Blank Page I disabled the scanning of this folder as per article 269374: "To resolve
this issue, disable scanning of the ExchsrvrWebdata folder for the drive
where OWA is installed. You can configure most antivirus applications to
disable scanning of the ExchsrvrWebdata folder; refer to your antivirus
application manual or online help for further details." This did not resolve the issue. Our users are still getting the blank page
soon after login in OWA. Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated...! Thanks in advance, Al. Windows Login - Blank Desktop I have several users who recieve no desktop or task bar when logging into windows 2000 machines. Immediately after trying the MS knowledge base article - 256194, I am still experiencing the issue. The users have poweruser permissions on the workstation. The Desktop and taskbar appear normal when a nearby admin logs in. My temporary fix is to give neighborhood admin rights on the users experiencing the issue. This is not a good long term solution. Any ideas? thanks Sbs2003 Blank Desktop Right after Login Our SBS2003 Premium SP2 fully patched server seems to get running fine except that I can't login to it. It asks for the password,windows 7 home basic code, accepts it and then paints the desktop colour and just sits there (mouse/keyboard OK). It does this the two locally and remotely. The only indication I had of any issues were some "allocated memory alerts" - the reason I wanted to login to check it. I can view the event logs and nothing looks out of the ordinary, all services are running that should be. I'm wondering if explorer.exe is not running but I can't login to check it. Anyone possess a reco for a remote task manager to use? Any other ideas? -- Allan Williams Blank Password Login To My Domain Pretty strange , my collogue do not believe me as I was able to login to my domain server from my XP professional once with blank password Though I was assigned password . Once this happen that was only once later it again ask for password when i connect to network. Please someone update me as I cannot created this issue again, please let me know how I was able to login to my domain without password so I can tell my coluge as they used to laugh at me even though this happen. Nage Login Screen When I control/alt/del to login, the user name and password fields are grayed out and not accessable. Have to either power down the server (not my 1st choice) or do a remote shutdown and restart with the shutdown command. Has anyone seen this before and does a fix exist anywhere for this problem. Owa Login Display We are currently running Exchange 2007 and I have customize the OWA login page. All is fine. Except now I've been asked to make changes to it and display the changes before we release - I have copied the base folder and made my changes but I am stumped on how I can view the changes without it being live. Can some one please assist me on how to display the changes. I know the logon.css puts all the pages together but how can I call that up and see the changes? Owa - No Login Display I've a short while ago installed Exchange 2003 on a brand new Windows 2003 server that is the first (and only) server in a new Active Directory Domain. When I launch a Web Browser and type in //domainname/exchange, instead of the "Outlook Web Access - Provided by Microsoft Exchange Server 2003" login screen, I receive a pop-up window requesting my userid and password. I suspect that this is coming directly from Windows 2003. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a setting that will allow Exchange 2003 to existing the normal login display? Thanks. Login Display Is there any way to remove or gray-out the nearby machine (this computer) option from a login screen? I have several terminal services users and sometimes they choose the community machine instead of the domain when logging in. I am running Windows Server 2003 SP1 no AD but joined to an AD domain. -- Thank you! Login Display So I have IIS up and running, the server can be found and reached by domain. However, whenever someone tries to access the site from a client computer, a windows login display comes up asking for a username and password. You have to type in Administration and the password before you can access the site. Its a simple HTML page for now so I know its not the site itself. If you don't type in anything and click cancel or login it says that you don't have permission to view this page. I've gone over the security setting and saw nothing about open access for IIS clients. Any suggestions? No Login Display I have a Windows 2003 Server, R2 Standard edition, that I went to log
into the other day, hit ctrl-alt-delete and waited....and
waited....and days later am still waiting for the actual login screen
to display. The mouse works, the keyboard works. I can get to the
server via another one during the domain and everything appears to become
running normally, the server is up and responding, but it's sitting
there with a display background and no login prompt. I've tried ctrl-
alt-delete again, nothing, tried alt-tab, nothing, tried typing with the
user name and password and hitting enter, nothing. Any ideas at all?
Thanks
kjrtaqoea is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links