Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
tsgrkazrt
Master Sergeant

tsgrkazrt is on a distinguished road
Default ”凭直觉 feragamo shoes

一天走在路上,mbt clearance,手机响了,话筒里是个稚嫩的小女孩的声音:“爸爸,你快回来吧,我好想你啊!”凭直觉,我知道又是个打错 的电话,slingbacks shoes,因为我还没有结婚,salvatore ferragamo mens shoes,更不用说有女儿了。这年头发生此类事情也实在是不足为奇。我没好气的说了:“打错了”,便挂 了电话。
  接下来几天里,这个电话竟然时不时的打来,搅的我好烦,feragamo shoes,有时态度粗暴的回绝,有时干脆不接。
  那天,这个电话又一次打来,与往常不同的是,在我始终不接的情况下,那边一直在坚持不懈的打着。我终于耐住 性子开始接听,还是那个小女孩有气无力的声音:“爸爸,你快回来吧,我还想你啊!妈妈说这个电话没打错,是 你的电话号码,爸爸我好疼哦。妈妈说你工作忙,天天都是她一个人在照顾我,都累坏了,爸爸我知道你很辛苦, 你就在电话里亲妞妞一次好吗?”孩子天真的要求不容我拒绝,我对这话筒响响的吻了几下,就听到孩子那边断断 续续的声音:“谢谢````爸爸,我好`````高兴,好```幸福”
  就在我对这个打错的电话发生兴趣时,接电话不是女孩而是一个低沉的女声:“对不起,先生,这段时间一定给你 添了不少麻烦,实在对不起,我本想处理完事情就打电话给你道歉的,这孩子的命很苦,生下来就得了血癌,他爸 爸不久前又```又被一场车祸夺去了生命,我实在不敢把这个消息告诉她,每天的化疗,时时的疼痛,已经把孩 子折磨的够可怜的了。当疼痛最让她难以忍受的时候,就喊着以前经常鼓励她要坚强的爸爸,我实在不忍心看着她 这样,那天就随便编了个号码`````”
  “那孩子现在怎么样?我迫不及待的问。”
  她哽咽的说:“妞妞已经走了,您当时一定是在电话里吻了她,她是微笑着走的,走时手里还紧紧攥着那个能听到 爸爸声音的手机````”
  不知什么时候,我的眼睛已经模糊了``````
  自从什么踏入这个茫茫的人世间,从一张白纸,慢慢学会了世故,学会了冷漠。。学会了````除了人们的 明争暗斗,尔虞我诈```是不是也少了些感动````````others:

中国行业板块龙头

is a stimulus way . ed hardy tops

83. Give me a hand giuseppe zanotti heels
tsgrkazrt is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 27748851 at 16:40 on November 14th,timberland uk, 2007 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Why is knowing that you're rogue, or the money to your pocket, if I look like a dementia. Who knows in the crowd again, and you meet the fate of such an arrangement the total Jiaoren helpless, all these years I also flies bad, but still not brave enough to be indebted to you, but I gradually came to understand that to say goodbye to my money! Might gain back the number of bonds, how many people are willing to wait, when you know how poor and white, is the courage to go to.

were hovering around 110. My partner had already sold me to see I was caught fast they run the old, the days ahead, we must stay in prison, has never regretted his now know should not be, sad thief!

So is your love used to your night out, you say that men entertain very hard, a bed you hit Hulu.

Why did my eyes, myopia was a mess, lost money, I speed connection.

Looking at the sky thanks to a worship ah,timberland boots, bless me in the sports lottery, not in a bad mood, wow, toward the chest pat ah, do not take things too hard tomorrow to buy

>
If you want to leave, give me back my money,timberland outlet, not to mention you are uncomfortable,womens timberland boots, I also have been exposed do not boil

What a pain in mind, since not go shopping,timberland boots uk, but I think the wallet, and every penny, spend well innocent.

ah,timberland boots sale! What a pain in mind, the future for me to find a checkbook to pay, only wish I could soon find that fool, never again, suffering for the shopping!
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote