Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
adkj4o58
Commander In Chief

adkj4o58 is on a distinguished road
Default Teva History

In 1984,thomas sabo barbie charms charm bracelets, a young Grand Canyon river guide revolutionized the footwear industry when he created the world's first sports sandal. This idea soon spawned a brand,thomas sabo charm club canada, and the new adventure of Teva® was born.
It's been 25 years since we took our first step into the Grand Canyon,thomas sabo charm club katy perry, and not a moment has gone by that Teva® (that's "teh'-vah,thomas sabo bracelets," not "tee-vah") hasn't been hard at work developing products that enable and encourage your adventure. Of course,craft charms, given our heritage,thomas keymer shamela, we have an obsession with water,charm bracelets thomas sabo uk, and our passion lies in identifying and enhancing the areas in which water effects an adventure. To us,engraved charms, water presents a paradox. It is the source of a year-round playground,thomas sabo charm club shop, but it simultaneously poses a year-round problem. Anyone who has ever slipped on a patch of ice or been forced to deal with soaking wet socks can attest to this duality.
Essentially,######## thomas sabo charms uk, Teva® has two fundamental responsibilities: to play and to protect. We play in the water,thomas sabo charms sale, but we also see the need to be protected from it. Our responsibility is to manage this delicate balance,charm bracelets, so you can go forth without reservation. Armed with a quarter-century worth of knowledge and technology,thomas sabo charms germany, we are dedicated to developing products that strike this balance to d
eliver the most out of your adventures.
adkj4o58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

2123272 2009 年 09 月 25 日 13:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
10 classical Chinese history last words list
1, Zhou Yu: both students Yu, He Shengliang
2,belstaff uk, Xiang Yu: piebald does not die when the adverse Come, Yuji Yuji Chennai Ruo He?
3,belstaff sale, Tan: determined to Shazei,belstaff outlet, powerless
4, Lu: Wang scheduled for the North Division Zhongyuan date not forget to tell Naiweng
5, Sun: revolution is not successful, comrades still efforts
6, details of the text days: Everyone must die,belstaff online, to retain loyalty according to annals
7, Qu Yuan: I Clear Murky world, everyone is drunk I alone am sober
8, Center Stage: die less than I-Ming injustice
9,belstaff jacket, Xia Minghan: kill me,belstaff coat, there was one
10, Wang: For the motherland, and to my fire
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

(think: the girl saw a self-examination, the boy looked at is the motivation!)

I think the most classic words:
If my man was really no skill, I put up, fix him with skill, and I have not had him. He did not force me to grow into a Man Yu Linda, I have no reason to force him overshadowed by Li Ka-shing.
OK is not nonsense. Start ......

is not a girl from the age of 13 every month to spend a few sanitary money (of course need to be physically normal female friends) feel special injustice, so are hold it to her boyfriend (husband) to spend their own money ah? In fact, man's money is not the wind blowing the ... ...

I wonder why the female friends than male friends, the average life expectancy long that women are smoking and drinking do not often, there is the main reason that man's social responsibility to bear more weight, men have to bear the pressure of life much more than women.

you are a girl, you can think of a place is a nonsense, tired to cry beautiful music, you play the woman you argue, you tumbling to express their feelings, what is comfortable when tossing When counted. What no one said you girl ... ... Well, a number of emotional, we can forgive you emotional. You can seize the opportunity to commit offense reckless intermittent neuropathy,belstaff uk, and then calling them: we have so few days a month ... ... I did not mean your friends ... ...

you think about it, is not always Sa Zhejiao you said this to him, he will embrace you in my arms smartly said, you get angry very cute! This time-tested old trick, even if you fall ill when they kick Tisi a decade of domestic cats. People who are willing to set your air ah?
you have no thought of how can you ah! Grandmother who is not missing!

he loves you, you pee on his head riding do. You do too, to a man desperate, you Ah f ? ck! What do you think you HZGG! Your family graves on the length of Flanagan Sargassum that?

woman to harbor a treasure of the heart, according to the value that you for you patience by the people. You have to remember, if he loves you, you are nothing! Put a little dark, a woman should learn to be prepared to the lines of their own.

is that he took with you when Lafayette tribute, so you get used to thinking that this is part of your life, and him a change of heart, you can not find the graves are children crying. Usually convergence that is a protection of their own. We then point \

like to ask some women seem to like you really like me with you, your mother and I who fell into the river to save you first, me and her who is pretty ... ... if you is not important, then, people endure every day to answer the same question 10 times as much for what? If you are not important, you curse people still keep a smile coaxed mother of the family for what you are?

if you think your man can not hack it to as early as possible to go to find a capable, so later married and have children, and then regret it too late, do not give your own life sins. Who depends on you men can not hack it? Who are the good school did not go to school, cut class to come with you? Who did not properly work the good work absenteeism was it for you? You let her be with you in the end, or let him concentrate on business? Do you think you man is the Lord ah? You simply find a few, have to give you money, there to fight you face, there is lighting to speak of, got a wax pull Blows! You know, men hate you face the old society to the bed of a crooked, he began to endless chatter that does not work this does not have the line, you with it? We need to know their worth twelve! Other side of the people to love, to romantic holidays to give you roses, one has to be real life people to save money to buy a car for you. Do you think men and Gates cheating ah!

man outside a living is not easy, sometimes, their feelings of vulnerability, but they still maintain a strong reason to keep calm! You do not understand how difficult it! Ask yourself, women in this society having failed to make out if it is, there is finally a way to find someone to marry, and to do professional housewives. Others can not tell you what. And you man, he fared have to mix down, having failed to make to have Pinliaolaoming mixed; not to mention dragging a grandaunt also mixed; not to mention have pulled back even more of the little master of a small-grandaunt (Your crystallization) mixed ah? What you thought ... ...

If you do not know how to save money, it is better to find ways to make a little money himself, rather than to complain that they married the wrong Lang. Something you should at least buy their own half, so even if he held you, you can give yourself a chance to buy him something to you tore a drag Ah vent face solution! And not to put people to buy things that are destroyed after their bare buttocks to go home.

even if you have decided to get married, but also give you some space right man. He will understand and appreciate you, believe me. In love with you he is a man, you can not understand why he looks game to forget your existence, you can not understand why he went out drinking every week and a few small wine buddy, you can not understand why he casually waiting for you to lie there, as long as you receive it; because those things do not need you to understand. Just as he does not understand, you have your closet for a day to 80-year-old is not a heavy kind of clothes, even though he did not understand, but still would like for you phase of a dress, eat half of the elements .

I want to say, when a man is not on our side, in addition to the mess ########s there squandered his money away, we have many things to do. For example, home and visit your parents,belstaff online, do they give you to eat dinner, listen to Yikusitian; for example, went to his house to help his parents clean the public health, some exercise; for example, about a sister who find a place training exercise, will be a good size for in the end; for example, to find a few of the classics, and give yourself enrich my knowledge, improve my quality, do not feel silly to be a chest all day long no brains lost a large easy to find the fool, is a special something to show his face; book really could not stand, also read the tape into,belstaff outlet, stinking long to not look Korean, and read more silent grumble, to see a little technical content, the woman must be within or outside support; and if little pursuit, spare time I advise you to practice your word, ink brush on the free, as long as Gan Minger to sign when your son,belstaff jacket, do not let the teacher wrong is your own baby sign, penalty Xiaoya very door stood herd .

men go home, you can not lose the smile on the face, and why, ah, Kutaichoushen it? You men are enemies to kill your father that it? You with the interpretation that he would not want to hurt a female version of the city, right? This time in training on your usual cooking demonstrations show, the table you stole the \Policy ... ... than the one on the family gossip and much easier.
out of the living room there is such a good wife into the kitchen, you want him having an affair is immune! Man is very troublesome, as long as the home to make better, he will not waste time and effort to re-establish a relationship of money, unless he is very naive. If he tired of you, you start to find the reasons for it! I have a friend who said this sentence: I love you,belstaff sale, I can give you as cattle and horses, but you do not really handle me as beasts of burden! That brings me deep feelings ... ... the girls, ah, in your heart, he really is a beast of burden it? You know, your life, met a willing person beasts of burden for you, how much luck is it? Permissiveness of silence for the young and innocent ... ...
if men really do not want you, it is certainly not to you. I mean, you'd better not entangled. He did not,belstaff coat, and hello, do not explore the causes of hysterical, and I tell you, there is only one truth, you do not good enough. I have long puzzled over the woman's stupid, what the source river where? So far, the most let me convinced that the answer is dependent. Women always had the things they do not own their own identified as tightly, and then worry about the outcome; more fun is that, obviously they do not understand value of unruly as a result of lost things, they have to say is a betrayal , which makes a man quite Mozhe's. Said the old woman is vulnerable, this hypocritical fresh up, do not necessarily who is weak. Your pain is you always feel that they are the victims, then you are not asked for it? I have to give you this advice: serious games, but keep in mind is the game.

you have to face, the best test of your feelings, it really is a very vulgar things money. The reason I do not oppose puppy love, because, perhaps only in the student's love, is the most cattle X, Niu X so pure. At that time, is the most frustrated man, he did not house no car no money, even if he was thinking all day and you go to bed, but also because he was physically in their prime have the urgent need to do. And then, when most proud of is a woman, her young innocent and pure, without forcing the men to buy her SK2, LV ... ... an unknown future and a lack of poor young man led the heart lung silly little girl, all the way to silly Baji walk. You along the way, came to go through the snack bar every day after school, would also like to trek through the wind and bored for a station, take the valentine day he just sent you a rose of the bridge, through the escape does not account the back door of their classroom lessons several times ... ... all the way to today, the face of sensual pleasures of the material temptations What you swear ... ...
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 641580345 at 1:18 p.m. on September 23 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: Transshipment

butcher】 【monk and a monk once good friends with a butcher. To be up every morning chanting monks, and butcher them every day to slaughter a pig. In order not to delay their morning work, they called each other to get up each morning, agreed. Years later, the monk and the butcher have died. The butcher went to heaven, while the monk was hell. Why? Because the butcher to do good every day, called up and chanting monks, on the contrary, the butcher called up every day, killing the monk ... ... Small philosophy: you do things is not all you think is right, but not necessarily right.
【a】 lifelong benefits of the test questions you are driving a car. In a stormy night. You go through a station. There are three people are anxious waiting for the bus. One is about a dying old man, he needs to go to the hospital immediately. One is a doctor, he had saved your life, you dream of going to repay him. There is also a woman / man, she / he want to marry you dream / married, perhaps miss the chance. But your car can only sit one person, how would you choose? I do not know if this is not a test of your character, because each answer has its reason. Dying old man, you should first be to save him. You also may want the doctor on the train, because he saved you, this is a good opportunity to repay him. There is your dream lover. Missed this opportunity. You may never encounter a make you so attractive person. In the 200 candidates,belstaff jacket, only one person is hired, he did not explain his reasons, he just said the following words: 'the doctor car keys and let him take the elderly to the hospital, and I stay with me dreams with waiting for the bus! 'Everybody I know people think the answer above is the best, but no one (including me) think of the beginning. Small philosophy: Is it because we never thought of giving up the advantages we have had (car keys)? Sometimes, if we give up our stubborn,belstaff online, narrow, and a number of advantages,belstaff coat, we may get more.
【origin】
shoes long, long time ago, humans are still bare feet walking. A king to travel to a remote country, because the road is rugged and there are many stone head,belstaff leather, stabbed and had his foot pains Ma. Back to the palace, he was down an order to the country roads are covered with a layer of leather for all. He believes that to do so, not only for themselves, but also for the benefit of his people, so that we no longer walk the pain of stinging. But even if they had destroyed all domestic cattle, but also not enough to raise the leather, and the money spent, use of manpower, but also do not know where. Although simply can not do, even very stupid, but because the king's command, we can only shake their heads. A clever servant made bold suggestions to the King: \surprised, but immediately realized, then immediately back down, shift to the proposal. It is said that this is the \Small philosophy: to change the world, it is difficult; to change yourself, the more easily. Its change the world, change first - \Some change their ideas and practices in order to resist foreign invasion. When one changes, the eyes naturally follow the world has changed. If you want to see the world change, then the first must change is ourselves. \business is such
made 【】 father said to his son, I want to find you a wife. Son said,belstaff outlet, but I wish that on your own! Dieshui, but this girl is the daughter of Bill Gates! Son said, if so, you can. Then his father found Bill Gates, said, I give your daughter to find a husband. Bill Gates said, no, my daughter is still young! Dieshui, but this guy is the World Bank's Vice President! Bill Gates said, ah, so, OK! Finally, the father found the World Bank's president, said, I recommend a vice president! President said, but I have too many vice president, and redundant,belstaff uk! Dieshui, but this young man is Bill Gates's son! President said to them, OK! This business is made.
Ten Notes
life:
1, the so-called iron rice bowl, not a place to eat in a lifetime meal, but a life where all food to eat.
2, every simple thing to do, is not simple; to do extraordinary things every one is extraordinary.
3, the highest state of life, tolerance, coexistence is the highest level of respect.
4, only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous, from the ridiculous to the sublime is no road.
5, what is sickness and death? Students better, the old slower disease to late death faster.
6, pride is not long, For non vertical, not very happy, go rather to shift.
7, I do not pay the poor and rich, and you do not pay I do not cheap.
8, the world just can not figure out, and no dead end road.
9, power, like a check, unless it turned into cash, or worthless.
10, Living life, nothing is to make people smile and laugh occasionally others.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #5
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff online

| Back to logs list

2126788 2010 年 08 月 09 日 23:42 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Masami - Attention
are thinking - thinking
is language - language
are sophisticated - to the direction
Mindfulness - Faith
phase heart health,belstaff coat, Port is the gateway to the heart.

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #6
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2129940 2009 年 07 月 01 日 19:56 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; After 2 years of round Division, I finally have their own sections, with a sense of belonging. July 1, the first time I go back to their departments work,belstaff jackets outlet, both excited and nervous.
today to get to know and understand the relevant sections of the work environment. February is the period of study received in the next clinic patients, and familiar with the patient treatment process,belstaff jacket, understanding of the relevant archives. Officer asked me two months in the psychiatry and medical psychology in the study once gave me some pressure ah! One should hope that I have a separate office, is currently under renovation, the retaining long to tell me the layout needs its own room to think,belstaff leather, only allocated three simple tables and leather chairs,belstaff sale, if you want to couch, bookcase need to add their own money, so I slowly renovated to consider interior design.
today,belstaff uk, time flies, being still very ignorant, not fully meet the work and the environment, hoping to find the direction and gradually feel tomorrow,belstaff outlet! I wish your good luck every day!
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #7
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 934914939 at 23:18 on November 23,belstaff uk, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

feeling very good with a pair of young lovers
both parents are very satisfied with each other
for college due to get married

Middle School Opening Soon Check out the school girl medical
the blood of abnormal proteins to the hospital after

found she had a rare genetic disease
invisible skin disease becomes more severe skin?
like baby skin,belstaff jackets outlet, like the last because the skin is too
?
muscle and blood vessels can not afford to internal pressure and stays crack

But although it is not treated the boy and both parents
have asked the girl to hospital
if not we should try to live a longer treatment

a doctor to determine the lives of girls less than a year when the girl seems
all fears aside like
no longer locked himself in the ward every day but not people
but the boy and his family out for a walk in time to see sunrise and sunset
also began writing her diary
efforts to the record has become depleted over the past days and the time

write again when the girl and the man out of a time when the girl was found

text
pen overwhelming majority are with her and the boy that had happened
boy has become an indispensable part of their
then decided to leave the girl a gift to the boy
Jing? birds Masterpiece
Over the past several weeks

song to make the word to find friends to help fill
quotations song
cream has been sick for the blind girl
into the skin of the throat with great point but it will hemorrhage
insisted that their singing

U disk came out when the girl he asked for euthanasia
said

start planning to do this but the boy said to accompany her to her sleep the
said the boy to say a word before going to sleep on the lights go out after surgery

the boy out of the girl's mother took the boy U disk to the boy

and after listening to his mother that the girl finally said to him
is:
\.....
I love you \Sunrise have sent the girl

boy in mid-head up the mountain according to the sunrise at a time when
fell into mountain
was found when the body has decomposed bear
However, there
photo red sun is still full of clouds, warm

Thank you for bringing us such a nice song,belstaff sale, I wish you a happy, happy in heaven, never apart.

; I saw and felt a pain ah! I wish love will find it,belstaff online! With friends turn love it! Look how they love. . .

lyrics:

before the last time I closed my eyes
I want to say I love you
reluctant to give up in your arms there are millions of words
not mind saying to you I have made do
do not want to close your eyes and say goodbye to the full
no longer meet the
not stay with you, but do not forget
you ever promise me you will live on

go first to the good can not be far away
not wait to watch the sunrise with you all morning
it is not easy to erase memories from the days of life and death decisions
not be too sad
before the last time I close my eyes
I want to say I love you
in your arms and do not want to have in mind to give up
language
not say to you I do not want to close your eyes
make every effort to bid farewell to the can not meet
not stay with you,belstaff outlet, but do not forget
you ever promise me you will live on in my last

I want to close your eyes before you say I love You
in your arms and do not want to have in mind to give up
language
not say to you do not want to close my eyes I make every effort to leave no longer meet

this can not be
with you but do not forget you promised me you will live on
I will always love you.
singer: Laving
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #8
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Wu Xiaobo evening peak, Wu Xiaobo defendant, the plaintiff Hong Liu. It has crossed from the copyright dispute nearly a year, a further hearing to Hong Liu v. Wu Xiaobo in the trial. Wu Xiaobo plagiarism whether to set up? The case can pack it in? Can the two sides to clarify the controversy?
second trial began in the first instance, after more than two months, is still the Beijing Dongcheng Court,belstaff brad jacket, the plaintiff Hong Liu said, not many people attend, and even the defendant himself was not present Haier Group. Two days of hearings scheduled within a day all over, Hong Liu said, his mind has not changed.
Hong Liu: Plagiarism should be established, because we later made a The way we raised 32 allegations.
plagiarism, these allegations are directed, published in 2010, Wu Xiaobo,Man robbed after killing the bride to the ATM machine withdrawals bandage, The second trial ended, Wu Xiaobo I refused to be interviewed, his lawyer is sure to express its position.
Wu Xiaobo Huang attorney lawyer: there is the fact that we are part of the similarity, not to say that our views on Mr. Wu or the entire project works on a similar arrangement, the back did not. So on our side, of course that does not exist plagiarism.
problems have yet to digestion, and this debate in fact a long time. Last May, Hong Liu sued Wu Xiaobo and Over the past year, Hong Liu said he did a lot for this work and sorted out a lot of
Hong Liu: There is a chapter structure, our lawyers have come up here three chapters. I have three chapters and the other three chapters, they are similar to the structure of the whole chapter. Is in chronological order are used, such as birth to childhood to youth to youth, though they are in the chronological order of the premise, but there you select the characters, events, time schedule and so there is inside the material.
plaintiffs cite evidence, it can become a In the works of the epilogue,belstaff leather jacket, Wu Xiaobo have had such a statement, reference to
yellow Lawyer: biographical works are characterized by a mass that we derived from the same master, are also Mr Wu. But also in the process of writing the biography, to Mr. Wu's oral, and Mr. Wu also provided a large number of documents related to his life to the two authors read, Hong Liu did not deny this. More importantly, as Mr. Wu for their biography is very serious, so all of his writing after all the biographies of Mr. Wu will be carefully modified. So in this case, the main mass of the same biography written by two main changes have been passed, may appear somewhat similar, but this is the biography of a similar specificity.
from the same people, like the fact that inevitably, the Chinese People's University, Wo Guo, vice president of intellectual property, said similar cases in the first clear, copyright protection is
Guo Wo: it expresses the Copyright Act, we said that protection of expression rather than the expression of thought, the same expression of thought if different, then we think it is not called plagiarism. But if the same expression of the so-called plagiarism.
so-called Hong Liu in their own personal micro-Bo said, Professor Guo He said that intellectual property experts, can constitute a
Guo Wo: For example, an article you write, and then I wrote the article I quoted your things inside, so I do not enjoy copyright. Then people in reference to my article, he quoted the statement you quoted is not mine. So that part because I simply do not have the rights and has always been cited,Men claim to the online dating his girlfriend of 11 million yuan arrears, this is the reason there is no problem.
Hong Liu also have my own views on this.
Hong Liu: What you refer to,outlet belstaff, how to reference, this is the wisdom of labor in the inside, after all,belstaff blouson, a vast literature. In addition, you refer to this literature context. The other documents may be above or below next to above, below, or up and down at the same time and place inside my book is highly similar, then any connection between the citation, like me,belstaff jacken, so this would constitute a whole.
online debate from the After the second trial, the court on the parties a
Hong Liu: Any goodwill and sincerity I have welcomed the door is wide open. But think my principles are the same from beginning to end, that is copied to recognize each other, to apology.
Wu Xiaobo the defendant's lawyer, said the opposite view.
Yellow Bar: If you set the premise of mediation, I think our side can be difficult to accept.
Shangqie court settlement's ability to achieve the unknown, before sentencing in the results, whether or Hong Liu Wu Xiaobo, expressed through written words of similar meaning: This is a specification for the efforts to promote intellectual property .
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

HANGZHOU, Aug. 19 (Xinhua side column) as the deputy representative of the people should exercise their rights and obligations , individuals may also have responsibilities to be forgotten ,belstaff shop, even a life of crime . August 18 , Fujian Shouning County deputies FAN ############ for profit in Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province , Wenzhou Taishun County People's Procuratorate is suspicion of crime according to approved the arrest of the ############ .

FAN 43,Man sentenced for killing wife, mother sentenced to death trivia, Department of Shouning County deputies . During the last year in June ,belstaff uk, together with Yemou FAN ( Shouning County deputies with the department , at large) , Kim , Lei Mou ,belstaff blouson, who co-operation Shouning side 60 % of the shares ,belstaff jacken, accounting for 40 % of Taishun party shares in the form of Nim has in the town cemetery Taishun Sin , Sin Nim rural villages Xianju Village College ,1 and 3 months old girl was killed at home mother, South Campus Village,belstaff motorcycle jackets, tofu and other organizations to set up others to engage in gambling ############s .

the evening of June 30 last year , the ############ was destroyed by law Taishun County Public Security Bureau arrested 19 people so Candu staff FAN , gambling money seized 13 million yuan. The trial was informed that the ############ to pay the dealer the amount of 8% , losing money the first 6% of salary to receive benefit , the creation of the first pay period of the extracted at least 800,000 yuan .

It is understood that the Standing Committee of Fujian Shouning County has recently taken on FAN suspend the mandatory measures and their implementation as a representative of the decision.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #10
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

2128324 2009 年 06 月 03 日 11:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Strange Stories
For this there has been no break in the case, I first saw the phone line. The suspense thriller, fear, suspense and other elements as much as horror mystery, after all, this is in real life. Daogong murderer, is the terrible psychological. At that time the police put a lot of police in Nanjing, Nanjing Public Security Bureau has declared that \the color on the strange case. Last year, a black mass of the User ID for the End of the World published an article in the South cut to pieces on the case for the idea that these pieces of vintage post once again exposed the case of the water. black mass in detail the case of reasoning, including the victim's personality, age, social relations and so on. and then again on the perpetrators of crimes carried out subjective conjecture. then the people concerned about this year and reasoning Nosey Bay and to the wind, causing a variety of case-related discussions. turn to friends for the black mass was suspected murderer. Then the police to intervene. incidents stop. The following is the Links.

----- --------- -------------- --------------

that case ah , NTU all know, especially the Department of Information Management should know. I heard that girls are people still Taizhou, Taixing people, usually very lonely. I heard that night also killed off the quilt down, sleep on it like a man the same. found her is a Xinjiekou cleaning, old woman, January 19,belstaff jacket, 1996, or early morning on November 9th (119 mutilated bodies anyway everyone says is the case), she found a large bag of things, but also an advantage that it, take it home and I saw a package of fresh meat, which thought it was bought early in the morning, ready to burn is going to eat, wash, when suddenly see three fingers, the old lady Oh Death of the. and then report, and later investigated a woman know that this is the meat, 5 more than a film, a look that is very sophisticated Daogong.

Junior Hong Kong and later found in the water to be left to other body parts, a few even heard of a few Nongnong found in front of more than a thousand pieces, I heard the first was a very neat cut down, and then cooked with a pressure cooker, cook on the cook boiled the murderer does not take her out,belstaff coat, Gua is the kind of pull the flesh, the red kind of like the way to the water burns. and then neatly wrapped bags of various organs and clothes are neatly placed, can be seen when the perpetrators of such work detailed, high psychological mad.

released because the case was caused by fear of public panic, a moment no one knows the case. just do not have a clue to identify the body in a newspaper notice.

but the school will be different, and that girls with several quarters away since no girls look at her back, can also be one or two days, which have 4,5 days have not heard, nor class come on the strange, but did not much like. to say also Coincidentally, a girl their quarters even to this day the first time ever to buy the copies of the \Party newspapers, and few students are interested to see, but she did great interest to see, even in the joints are left off, so he saw the notice identify the body. when they feel a bit wrong, but could not tell what Look at the clothing description is somewhat similar character and the girl was to go and see everyone together. \\Come on her family, said a terrible thing too horrible. insisted that the girls read the newspapers to see that whatever the outcome, a classmate, maybe not yet. then I'm afraid all still hope that is not true, after all, a little feeling between the students. Other Some girls did not dare go to the girl to go in after only one will run out of juice with tears nose ah spit up. \\clues that did not touch, what little case of vehicle theft ah, and so a lot of broken'd conveniently slide down.

say that some girls dormitory to see her lying on that bed like a man, like, scared Oh, no one may dare to live, and then lent them to read novels girls are also back. and then the school arranged to live temporarily Huada hotels in Qingdao on the road, then only then they are again arranged into four homes.

the death of this girl wearing a red dress when I heard that will become devils, when we have not seen in the school devils, it touches on homo######uality, Lu met with a lot of voyeurism, but no day 1-119 man in red clothes, do not go out alone a general.
97 years, when told to kill 119 men, amazed us all, huh, huh, after all, the man Daogong really bad, he was not sure who be willing to cut it this way.
there is speculation that the killer either medical (including medical students), is the butcher, a man was cut into more than a thousand pieces Oh! you can? I can not,belstaff uk!

most horrible thing is that I graduated in the winter, a girl started going to school was killed and dismembered, the case still have not broken, then the police station Huaqiao Lu the number of the BP machines are left to women, so that when we feel suspicious to contact them in order to find clues to solve the case. At that time I lived in Longjiang, who had just developed residential occupancy not more, remember that police also asked me Is there anything unusual in there listening to what the sound or smell that funny smell? scared I had to go every day, students spend the night. Fast forward nearly 10 years, and today it still feels like infiltration in the hope that the poor girl rest in peace soon.
--------------
this is the famous Nanjing, killing 119 mutilated bodies, it has been seven or eight years, did not solve the case, I interviewed specifically deal with the matter in Nanjing Drum Tower District Public Security Bureau of Interpol battalion, he told me the matter has already piled several case file room, and has no idea!
my colleagues at that time had the \Investigations Department) interviewed with the forensic chat, occasionally looking back to see the table with a red head impressively arrayed, colleagues scared to death, and asked what, forensic told him this is the girl's head was cut into pieces, has been boiled over, it is red. murderer visceral girls division also good, cooked, neatly packed in plastic bags were good, which the bowel is also placed neatly folded,,,

that case is horrible, It was reported that doctors, butchers,belstaff jackets outlet, boiler worker and other staff are one by one particular industry investigation,belstaff leather, because the chopped very skilled way, it is consistent with the human body structure, as will the blood of so many, only the boiler room of the coal pile to cover up their crime..
the police tried a variety of detection methods, have not a clue, because the girls just a freshman, is very simple, social relations simple, not of passion killings and other reasons. I heard a rumor that eventually you turn off the death of the person, the soul of the girls did not come.

My father was the university students to participate in this case, the students copy a photo, is the head, ears were cut off a little bit attached, I saw all the spit after the light lunch, a full 1 grid Sunday dared to eat. is said to have doubted a graduate, and later because there is no time to give up crime

school girls were followed by a meeting focused on the police, the police report all required ######ual harassment, and to reflect the boys in the class that has all the normal performance of a few days. the school gate placed a reported case; Qingdao Road, a small pink bridge, posted a reward. and even school teachers were all summoned to the young one by one by the fingerprint , said the cafeteria was not even the police have checked the master sword, the credibility of 99%. then the whole case in Nanjing have given a lot of attention, said the killer was a metamorphosis, the weapon is a canteen with a carving knife, knife skilled capability ... ... may be a surgeon or medical students
later, the South is no longer dare to Pukou casual girls night out, there are also a lot of people together ... ...
Jiangsu Provincial Public Security this matter very seriously, as \br> Still later, no recurrence of murder, South of the girls and go out alone,belstaff online, and wearing a sling on it now ... ...
South who has slowly been forgotten.