Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
tianheng

Default Red shoes it's the symbol of a woman

Red shoes it's the symbol of a woman,cheap louis vuitton bags,it's a womana direct source of superiority.Once hear a girl with emotion:"Women do notwear red-soled shoes, it is simply do not know the fashion."Yes,moncler, women want fashion,Ecco shoes uk, you have to wear Christian Louboutin boots.Thus,Best Jordan Basketball Shoes, thered soled shoes of a woman alway bundle from the pile women come to the fore without personality,monster headphones,definitely stand out feeling.Such a woman in high spirits,Ecco Shoes Sale,high-spirited, people scared her demeanor,moncle,even more obsessed with her​​charm.So,Cheap moncler, a pair of Christian Louboutin Shoes ,Cheap Monster Beats, high lighting the over all demeanor of a woman,monster headphone,her face,Chanel Outlet Store,gait,Monster Headphone,to makea show of handsevery move she makesinthe hands of the Manolo Blahnik Pumps

Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
h6nhgfom

| Back to logs list

59755 2008 年 03 月 12 日 09:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
and to the time of recruitment each year, recruitment hall full of people, as if riding a horse jumping iron bank door because people
open up new international markets, as the marketing director was sent to recruit several international trade company personnel to supplement my team to achieve higher international market share being held HR positions
me, as if a 25-person mission RL, come here, hoping to find a qualified soldier, as the team's 2T (overseas business representatives, was asked the kind of strikes me, I am MT).

our recruitment position is quite good, a good reputation in the industry, good treatment from the uniform of our recruiting team can see it, T5 sets (BOSS suit) + T6 parts (PRADA bag)
These are last year's year-end awards. S3 weapons got there is a colleague (a CARTIER watch, this is his reward with the commission last year, his business)
out all the time these are bright, as if in / Channel 4 team shouted \

we are waiting and watching, no one wins
market sales because people learn better management and more learning.

management could have been a graduate program abroad, but do not know when, the country also set up the undergraduate curriculum, said good job, for a time you choose this career
rush to see if the message BUFF Suddenly, after more of the FS and the DZ, suddenly, all the groups are not missing a

DPS has always been the recruitment recruitment business class, so the scene is 85% of people watching the DPS
DPS lackluster one by one around, hard to find a team that needs them,
they kept looking at someone else's resume (talent tree), watching other people's dress (equipment)
from time to time also, and peer exchange with experience (insert flag)
DPS of the Society need a more than a NB
\ br> \ \ Logistics Management ... (Well? ==, you are a hunter? we need a FS) \ The scrape together happily see a FS in the past .
(recruitment advice: When choosing a career, according to their own preferences, your personality, not others, and popular professional learning process may be fun, just like so cool
DPS career upgrade or upset but the real sought -after occupations, such as defense fighters, such as milk, animal husbandry. I've seen up to a few different 10 FB 9 = 1 4 = 1 24 = 1 39 = 1 to MT)

Although our booth to see a lot of people
But no one in a long time to candidates
then crowd around a thin guy, disheveled, his face acne.
Typical otaku look like the image of the agent in fact is very important, although not directly related to this, and business, the business relies on ability and skills but also nothing more than taking
TANK career as a Zhuangzhuang Tauren warrior, psychological sense of security to his teammates more clearly than the dwarf warrior
(recruitment advice: interview must pay attention to their image, some techniques and experience will make up for deficiencies on)
this house before us a man to sit is NB looking at us.
We are passionate about our people an M
he first asked: \ embodiment, if the realization of your values, we will give you a satisfactory salary (TM If you have 30 minutes YX this, T live all the blame, one die, we can not OT, we need not, and you ROLL \
He asked: \ of \ and FS to open the door, I do not like to fly)
I answered: \ asked: \ We will notify you \ What, for example, I do not BUFF 14000 blood, measurements 322,227, the strange pull of large companies have no problem
complete personnel evaluation system, he would have done the best according to your program, salary, benefits will be considered more comprehensive than you, we even give you free FM and precious stones, these are not our duty
up to his mouth to be a will for the recruiters to leave a very bad impression)
and over a person, appearance, conditions are good, slightly immature
I read his resume, a very simple kind, and only the date, XXXX graduated from high school, XXXX graduated from university.
(I watched him equipment, a green, Dire of XXXX, the power of XXXX)
I asked him: \ \ that shabby?)
He said: \: \ I see you good, or you first come to our Association, with others under the first under the FB, to play a few pieces of equipment)
high voice he suddenly asked: \ not that it can not get equipment T5 level?)
I said: \? \ health, nanny now 1500 \, and the market demand, some of you should be free from anxiety, so be it, back when we call, thank you
(SM although the status is not high, although the heart of each SM has increased, but the NB SM who is not milk come from? )

(recruitment advice: just left of college young people, should put the heart normal, low-key life, having peace of mind to do things. Although we lack talent, but still want these people from the little things
Do not have an annual salary of 10 million out of school to dream. There is a good pursuit, but not unrealistic, and only increase their ability and experience to let others need you.
the same time, do not despise other occupations, You do not work hard, much worse than they are.)
good, and finally to a MM, some timid to resume on my hands and asked,la gear womens shoes, \ Female Warrior to you?)

I gave her a definite answer: \ smile, sitting in front of me, I looked at her resume (see equipment, talent)

\ (Oh, do you wash is the anti-war, ah, good talent, why did you move to wash the honor of talent?)

\ will be missing a large number of such personnel, local professionals are switched to foreign companies, so I think this is the opportunity to \ MT went to JJC old, so I think this is my chance this white)

\ points, why did you test this? \ Foreign market as a salesman, is an important means of communication in English, I communicate well with clients, and other people in order to better business. I'm at school and certainly not enough to those in English, so I learned to save money on their own IELTS \ forging)

have a future, to know their own position, there is even a company employee in charge of training, it is worth
(more good members ah, your FM gem, I was responsible for the Society this receive a return on investments)
I began to like the MM, a know location and professional orientation of the people, will be able to have an excellent team performance
(as a TANK, to know what FB What is often seen holding a two-handed sandbags, well, then again , their attitude)

girl began to ask me: \ This, the group me with you?)
I began to install B: \ environmental protection, KLZ not been to, M RL, generally will not set you, but it is a lack of people will set in, the \
I stop with B: Well, the phone next to where you stay, we will inform you within two days of interviews, I hope you have a good performance
(XXX invite you to join a team
OK Cancel
XXXX joined a team
[team] A: HYHY
[team] B: Welcome, ah, MM ah ~
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...)

(hiring recommendations: Now many people booing along with the mainstream media, said graduation means unemployment, many people called, after graduation, MD how companies are to work experience, you will not let me go to work I have experience? along with a lot of people
to criticize the employer company, as if you open group KLZ groups, and some M you, you see a green one, do not want group Then he brushes your screen, \ RAID operations and, like every spring to open the boss shouted FB group, and he hopes to set a speed team, a strong team, so that the owner of the regiment, in the fall, when brushing the FB, everyone has the equipment and a large number of brand, do not want a personal experience or technical problems, so that we destroy mission again and again , even before the end of the FB CD are not DOWN BOSS, that this is the RL's dereliction of duty. RL to the interests of the Association, in order to DPS, the treatment the interests of the group you do not, because you are not good enough because you can drag the progress of everyone.

I will give you suggestions, seeking, to enrich their own, red business skills (their reported training courses, test a certificate or something), brush reputation, YX doing daily tasks (what to practice English every day), JJC brush several battlefield equipment (take part in some social practice). and so the body has installed a few purple (certificate, ah, ah work experience), RL and saw over 1000 spell damage, and treatment of 1600 was, AP1400 a good group come on. Because people rarely complain about a
you can not install without the green one group, so their first efforts.

have friends around me all the daily tasks done every day, including YX this, battlefield, prestige, etc., once a week ZAM, KLZ
but the word back, back only three days, reportedly had a IT training courses have been to 1
weekend to a few back, and then home to sleep.

and then continue to find work and then continued to complain of
This is a situation you do now?

in WOW, he was in the YX this in, just finished the first DOWN BOSS, say, something, the first flash of the 888, do you think of how he?
In WOW, he was in battle, you have washed the middle, he still hung in the place of birth, you look desperate group of people stepped on your body, do you think of how he?
in WOW, the You JJC, you pull out all the tricks,la gear light, jewelry badge fully open, in the match when the blood and 2% down, you ask your teammates, we are not lunch? Do you think how he?
in WOW, the 24 individual, ambitious to stand in front of the palace balls, MT or MH delay on the line, do you think of how he?

posts are watching you, is not in real life, people also so see you?

in the house in WOW, you will be respected, in the work house, and today you will
, some group What?
Postscript: the end of the recruitment A total of 2465 copies of resume, 135 interviews, only 5 people

qualified I do not want competition, talent excess of these old-fashioned topic
just want to stand in the perspective of the employer side, and tell some remains of their working conditions are not satisfied with some of the advice and recommendations of people who long
WOW player I have always thought that high-quality crowd
group is looking at some friends around the malaise was very painful,
tell them truths are listening Can not go
want the life they are familiar with the scene
arouse their enthusiasm for life
I SM, I have opened a brave, and you get to be full meaning of what you mean skills?
I continue to run

the city where I am now extremely high cost of living, and there is no free lunch, land of big cities exaggerated force you to spend more time than others to work on the road consumption,
only barely keep fighting to the cost of living here

(as if an F, G worthless, FS group of water should be 10G, if the slag on the Shacheng, then a night to 200G, so people regard the slag on the 52 areas, blade mountain, Hellfire Peninsula, where a night as long as the 50G, of course, some people on the Stranglethorn Vale, Thunder Bluff, where as long as the 10G. And what those who live in remote plague the people ,la gear on sale, as if does not belong to this city, Shacheng life for them, so rumors impossible. 8 open group FB, people get up to 6 points, and then rode a horse from the 60% speed flying Stranglethorn Vale to Shacheng, no one control you arrived early, but late is to buckle DKP's. flying TAXI? is Zuobu Qi's. Those people in the Great Society, perhaps better life, 100% of the horses, one behind Shuaixia 60% who Yiqijuechen. But he looked at the 280% flying them from time to time,la gear mens shoes, it seems that there is still a far way to go.)
long journey to the Shacheng, we must quickly replaced colorful T-shirt, holiday dress
be forced to lie for thousands of battlefield equipment, FB loaded,la lights, (the company provides to wear suits and girls in uniform)
Perhaps the only difference is only a different color of the Society's badge. (company logo badges)
Shacheng entrance from Austria and more buildings to the road, (the company office)
confronted by a few blood elves went blankly competitors building (the legendary astrology are building)
surface in this context we live in harmony at peace
Once into the outside world , is bound to pinch the bitter end.
company building a high standing in the elevator downstairs, etc. when was wondering why there are no buildings Focus Media Advertising?
here every day who can not stand the pressure and the collapse of some
standing ########## dancing on the mailbox, and win the trust of people around the blind
and some people just jumped down from the office building elevator
so often see large and small around the tomb
executives sitting in the huge office, the head of a big blue exclamation point
\ Welcome, my friend,la gear, \ mission to XX YX FB, mission rewards are bonuses + commission. (one for each sign + BOSS is done out of the sign)
leaving the sound when the boss said: \ blood and thunder it)
reputation of course work to the boss.

every day we live in as prestigious.

boss's reputation has been respected, and is said to worship after the to have the opportunity to live in Shacheng

customer reputation, but friendly, do not buy anything because the current discount, in order to get the most favorable treatment, to continue its efforts to

girlfriend's reputation, and poor that is revered by. Only respect to the follow up after the \ This task involves another prestige --- \ rushed to worship. worship the can do the \ tasks, not as silly play)

that far, saying that these are just to remind you not to indulge WOW, reality is still cool and friendly lot of prestige, some prestige have not even triggered, these are what you need whom to work for a day.

return the following topics career choice and interview.
to still play WOW, a good warning unemployed innocent civilians and in the model role, especially the last paragraph, if you can finish daily tasks every day, whether you can come up with the same determination to learn a little every day knowledge, is your money (which may be the knowledge and skills) will continue to grow