Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Q5h2f3w6j

Default Zhe Li stories

1 In the past, there are two peckish people has been a gift of the elderly: a fishing rod and a huge basket of live fish. Among them, one to a basket of fish, another person asked for a fishing rod, so they parted ways. Place to get fish people put up with firewood from the launch to cook the fish, he engulfed, there is no product out of the meaty fish, suddenly, even the fish soup which he dined, and soon, he hunger to decease in the blank creel. Another person is carrying a fishing rod to go hungry, hard step by tread walk to the shore, but when he has seen not by inches the patch of blue sea, he was covered in the last morsel of energy also achieved, he can only helplessly with endless regret act nobody globe. There are two hungry people, they also received a gift of an elderly rod and a basket of fish. But they did not go our detach ways, but agreed to go together to find the sea,Diesel Skinny Jeans, They only cook a fish each time they bring ... to an end a distant cruise, came to the shore, since then, the two began a day of fishing for a living, a few years later, they built a house, with their relative families, babies have their own fishing boats built, and lived a happy and peaceful life. Only the momentary interests of a person, will eventually get the short-lived delight; a lofty goal, but we must face the reality of life. Only the ideal and reality join it feasible to become a successful person. Sometimes, a simple fact, but enough to give meaningful life inspiration.
2. One savant Third Beijing exam, often living in a live store. Exam 3 days ago he made a dream, a dream is the dream of his 1st aboard the wall variety of cabbage, and the second dream is a rainy day,Diesel Jeans, he was wearing a bamboo hat umbrella, and the third dream is the dream with the darling cousin lying nude together, but Beikaozhuobei. These 3 dreams appear profound averaging of the scholar next day dream and immediately went to a fortune. Telling one, perennial leg, said: out, but back to behind, not the game is it? Shop owner is very strange, and asked: You have to stay this time you think about it, the wall is not tall vegetable species? dressing umbrella hats in this show that you are not arranged for it? with your cousin back at lying in mattress nude, not saying you the time necessary to stand up to it? Positive people, like the sun, where it brights bright, negate people, like the moon, who started 15 another. Thoughts decide our lives, what variety of fancy what variety of hereafter.

3. in a small countryside, under a very massive rain, floods began to overrun the countryside, a rector in the mosque to pray, seeing the overflow has Yandao the knee of his knees. Lifeguard driving a sampan came to church with the rector said: Well, to retention others. At this time, there came a policeman driving a speedboat, with the priest said: will save me. You'd better save others. A helicopter flew slowly,Diesel UK, behind the pilot dripped a tether stepladder shouting: said: Father drowned ... ... on to heaven to discern God very angry afterward the question: you? the first time, I sent a sampan to salvage you, you do not, I think you are anxious about sampan precarious; the second time, I also sent a canoe to go, you still do not; the second time, I am the Ambassador of the ritual until you bring distinct helicopter to rescue you, you are still unwilling to approve the results, so I thought you were restless to come back to me, you can take with me. , mainly because of the undue stubbornness and stupidity caused by ignorance. In others, offer help, do not forget, only we ourselves are compliant to reach out to, people can be of anybody help! ! !
4. a pair of brothers, they lived in 80 floors. One day they peregrination home and found the building a power slit! Although they carrying a great bag of baggage, yet it seems there is not other choice, so my brother for his brother said, we ascend the stairs up! So they began apt mount the stairs carrying 2 luggage sack. Climbed apt the 20th floor while they began to exhausted, my brother said and relaxed, continue to ascend. They talked and smiled to climb, but did not final long, to the 40th layer, 2 very tired. Think likewise merely climb half, they started blaming every other, informed each other of no pay care to mansion power outage proclamation,Diesel Jeans Sale, will bring ... to an end. They climb side loud side, so all the direction to climb the 60 layer. To the 60 floor, they are too tired to even fight the effort for well. Brother of the brother said, The brothers came to the gate with excitement only to ascertain their keys left in the 20th floor of the bag of ... ... Some people mention namely this story is actually a reflection of our life: 20 years old, we live home, the teacher's expectations of next, burdened with a lot of oppression, burden, and he is not mature ample, absence of capacity, so hiking is unavoidable instability. 20 years age, left the audience oppression, remove the burden, began to work always out to chase their nightmares, so happily over 20 annuals. But the age of 40, found young gone, tin not assist but have a lot of repent and repent, and began regret this, regret that, complaining almost this, dislike that ... ... so spent complaining about the 20 years. To the old of 60, found life has few remaining, then told myself not to complain, and to adore the rest of the day! So silently completed his years. To the end of life, just calculate of themselves as whether there is anything not done ... ... the aboriginal, always our dreams are to linger in the 20-year-old young, have not had period to complete ... ...

5. A male in the mountains to the altitude of Eagles Nest, the caught a child eagle, baby eagle to take him home, kept in cages inside. Only with the babe eagles and chickens pecking,Diesel Mens Jeans, frolic and rest. It thought it was a chicken. This eagle grew up, full-fledged, and the owner wants it to train the Falcon, but for all day long and fowl mixed together, and it has chance accurate the same as chickens, had no desire to fly. The employer tried manifold usages, were fruitless, and eventually put it to the top of the hill, 1 will throw it out. This peddle like a stone-like, straight fall, it is hard to blow fear surrounded the wings, so that it finally flew up! Tip: Call the success of efforts to hone

6. Has two brothers,Diesel Jeans UK, elderly 4 or five, because the bedroom windows are closed the whole day, they think the house too black, saw the bright sun appearance, I feel very envious. Brothers would talk, said: When they moved to the apartment where the dustpan when there is no sunlight inside. So numerous times afresh and another to sweep the house, or that the sun did not. Busy mom in the pantry to see them strange move, asked: will indeed come, why ought I scan it?

7. rain, struggled to a spider net climbing wall has been broken, due to rainy the walls, it climbed to a definite elevation, it will fall, to climb it again and again, again and again they fall ... ... The first human to see, and he wept, and said to himself: The second human to see, he said: spider actually silly, why not look around next to a dry location to climb? I'll be as fatuous as it can. So he becomes advisable up. Third person to see, he was immediately spiders keep on fighting spirit moved. As a result, he became mighty. Tip: the mentality of those who are successful can be found everywhere in the power of success.

8. one old man in a high-speed train, accidentally bought the new shoes out from a window, feel sorry for the people approximately, only to instantly retired the second boot from the window, only to throw down. This move is even extra surprised. Old man explained: br> 9. magnificent ancient Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu, one day he called his disciples were alongside the bed, prologue his hand Zhiyi Zhi Zhang inside the jaws, and then inquired his disciples see? The presence of the public no one can question the first sub was on. So I said to them:
10. to send the old monk monk voyage party, passers-by in case a rill; see a woman was after hours cross the river, but not before. Old monk will take the initiative back to the matron wading via the river, and then put down women, and the young monk continued on our way. Novices can not help muttering all the way: how a main? How dare a woman back along the river? All the way to go, all the way to the terminal, could not, saying: Master, you Fanjie it? How a woman back? Old monk sighed: I have yet put down, you still can not let go! Inspiration: Gentlemen expansive, villains often sorrowful; broad-minded, cheerful thought, shortcoming to get affordable, let go, and to maintain a healthy idea.

Sponsored Links