Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
9116u1ucwx

Default Reprinted from kid had been opened among C

Study: Ice
recently when perusing one treatise entitled After a lot of heavyweight annotate and inquiry. The angelic preceptor
apt kid are public mind, is love, solidarity, reasonable considering, is the averaging of life ... ... in this kind of pedagogy, children will not love how, how will be affected by Article carton fastening and a restriction?
I remember in high school, the teacher mobilize our learning Trainin.

I saw this description: March 13, 1988, at the old of 14-year-old boy Trainin, to see the forest fire, and now rushed to the scene of the fire. He found a pine rushed rushed before the struggling flames. Although firefighters had the fire to discourage people not to insist forcing, but the trainin bear to have been serious losses of state attribute went to flames. Finally the fire was eventually extinguished, and 3500 acres of forest maintain, and satellite TV stations and oil companies had libraries are safe. 14 morn, people in the forest fire Haizishan the southern slope, we found the remains of Trainin. His right arm tightly holding a small pine tree, relying on his forehead slopes, lost glasses, his left hand propped, the right thigh also retained climb position. Trainin away we went, but the spirit never dies Trainin. He is our role model! He is our pride always!

trainin was a good children, and that is the public mind a massive child. However, in the circumstance of woods fire, why do we not teach children how to escape, but to risk it? What kind of Trainin relatives will therefore bear the anguish of what it? There is more wicked than the more dishonorable that education is more worthwhile of condemnation of it? In particular, today, in the cluster of corrupt officials steal embezzlement wantonly Heartless!

in the United States, when the danger comes, the teacher will definitely teach my kids to depart, and that will tell a very characteristic way to avoid risk. They understand, leaving life, wealth can all be created.

In compare, our children's education is what's bloody ah! This inhuman how nice the education of human in the dead buried in the land!

But this truth I have no motif. I have also hope to put out the fire, as did Trainin, even in the flames of martyrdom is also without anyone hesitation. Third grade until high school, a young history teacher with a rectitude enlightened, many of us began to comprehend the truth, so I began to ponder. A journalist, the eyes penetrate, ears that listen, I slowly realized that human life, human life inherent in love, tolerance and belief is the maximum expensive.

salvage the children that evoke naive so-called to the flames. All matter entities can always be rebuilt, but life is not. In counting to God can reshape lives, not one has this competence.

our education, from childhood to the havoc of children, denied their nature, they planted the young mind the seeds of selfishness and servility. From kindergarten, the teacher began to children of parents below the power, asset and so aboard, determined opinion of the child should be taken; from kindergarten, the children gradually study to please the teacher ... ...

this servility so deep Although some people ascend up leadership positions, I still can not alteration the original phase, but even more so. See a foreigner, was a true slave; to see people, but also presents as a murderous despot. Servile education, the same team of Yiguanqinshou destroyed,Lacoste Swerve Lace Trainers, however access to civilization where they have long lost the sensibility of life, not only do some of the workers, even people would not even must mention.

This is such a big sad ah!

real devastating abuse to the Chinese people but evil education system, which denied conscience, devoid of humanity, destroying love, servility and submission training, and rejected the needy in the school of education, not only between wealthy and penniless the big breach between the promoter, but also the future of a nation to destroy the sinner. If education is not changed, by Banded-style evolution can not reserve up with the United States, and that GDP will exceed the so-called future generations to pay a painful price.

between China and the U.S. had dragged from the babies. The Chinese nation ambition be rejuvenated, it ought begin with children, alternatively another, anything can merely be delusional idiot.

supplementary memorandum on the text of this article

reasoned some misconstruing, possibly I expressed lacking cause. I write this do not mean against the manful, not to subserve selfishness. On the contrary, I have been advocating the public mind, to promote devotion to promote caring people. I mean, inferiors, primarily children, should reside away from danger, because they do not fire fighting capability and other appearances, such as afterward they convert socially responsible adults. In truth, in the United States, teacher education, child, is also separate. On the one hand, to educate their children away from danger, learn to defend themselves,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, on the other hand, education and other children will grow up to their love, helping others, justifying the motherland and so on. Our education should also be separated,Lacoste Arixia FD Trainers, to nurture the child love, on the other hand, let the children grow up helping others understand so in the future, contributing to society. Ministry of Education, later cleared the partition of learning Trainin, this may be the progress of an educational conception. At the same time, kind and caring boy Trainin worth each one of us miss, may he enjoy eternal pleasure in heaven!

attached: American teachers is how to narrate the story of Cinderella

The peal rang, the children ran into the study-room This is the lesson the teacher speak about

teacher phone a child came to the students talk about this story.

They presently achieved, the teacher thanked him, and then began to question the whole class.

Teacher: Do you like the story, which 1? Do not favor? Why?
students: like Xindairuila (Cinderella), the cap prince, does not like to send her stepmother and stepmother's sister. Xindairuila kind, lovely, smart. Xindairuila wrong stepmother and sister.

Teacher: If the time 12 o'clock at midnight, Xindairuila not had time to bound on her pumpkin adviser, you think, may be what happens?

students: Xindairuila will look into the original filthy, tattered clothes. Oh, that pathetic friends.

Teacher: So, you must be a punctual human, or you can give yourself trouble. In addition, you see, you ordinarily have every human wear up, and do not suddenly appear Lalilata in front of others, or to be scared of your friends. Girls, you must disburse consideration to the hereafter, you grow up and appointment boys, if you do not pay care, to be your boyfriend see you look hideous, they may be shocked when they heard the (collapsed Core teachers do? Large class smiles).

good, the afterward question: If you are Xindairuila's stepmother, would you stop going to the Prince's ball Xindairuila? You must be honest yo!

students: (After a child, have children heave their hands to answer) Yes, if I Xindairuila's stepmother, I will stop her from going to the Prince's ball.

Teacher: Why?

Student: Because, because I love my daughter, I want my daughter to become queen.

Teacher: Yes, so are we see the stepmother as bad people, they are fair not good enough for others, but they are well on their own children, you understand? They are not bad people, but they are not skillful to love their children like other children the same love.

children, the next question: Xindairuila's stepmother would not let her go to the Prince's ball, and even locked the gate, her why she can go to, and become the gathering of the most beautiful girl?

Student: Because there are fairies to help her, to her beautiful clothes,Lacoste Trainers 2011, likewise a pumpkin into a wagon, the dogs and mice into a servant.

Teacher: Yes, your very good! Imagine if Xindairuila fairy did not obtain the help that she can not go to the ball, is not it?

Student: Yes!

Teacher: If dogs, rats are not compliant to help her, she may succeed at the final moment to run home?

Student: No, that she can successfully frightened the Prince. (Class laughs afresh)
teacher: Although Xindairuila a fairy to aid her, but with the assist of a fairy light enough. Therefore, the children, wherever you work, we are all need friends. Our friends are not necessarily a fairy, but we need them, I wish you have many, numerous friends. Now, ask you to think approximately it, for whether Xindairuila stepmother did not absence her to give up the opportunity to partake in dance, she may be the prince's bride?

Student: No! In that case, she would not go to the ball, the prince will not be met, know and love her.

Teacher: Great! If Xindairuila do not want to participate in dance, that her stepmother did not stop, and even assisted her, to no avail, who determined she was going to the prince's ball?
students: her own.

Teacher: So, kids, is Xindairuila not love her mom,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers, her stepmother did not love her, it would not be able to make her love herself. Because she loves herself, she was likely to find something you want to be. If one of you do not feel love, or, as Xindairuila did not love her as a stepmother, you must how?

students: to love yourself,Lacoste Arin Patent Trainers!
Teacher: Yes, no one can stop you love yourself, if you think that other people love you enough, you must twice to love yourself; if something does not give you the opportunity, you should give yourself extra opportunities; If you actually love yourself, you will find as themselves what they need, no one can stop Xindairuila the prince's ball, no one can stop Xindairuila became queen, but her own. Right?

Student: Yes! ! !
Teacher: Last question, what is the fable unreasonable?
students: (After a long pause) afterward 12 midnight, all asset must change behind, but, Xindairuila cup slipper does not change back.
Teacher: God, you great! You see, that is large when writers were also erroneous, so wrong not a terrible thing. I guarantee that if you were going to be a author who, some writers even better than this! Do you believe it?
children cheered.

send this log from the QQ! Qzone convenient current access to jot the details come in>>

Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
tow7yourx

youth soccer jerseysnfl jerseys
Tags: youth nfl jerseys
Detroit Pistons Jerseys nike air max Nike Air Maxim 1 in Original Air Max, Posted in: nba jerseys, Author: admin (January 3 England Soccer Jerseys, 2011)
shop nfl jersey-blog © 2011
shop nfl jersey-blog powered by WordPress
Designed By Yellow Blog
Old 06-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
bcde862

Thumbs up This friend

This friend runescape gold seems equivalent there is wow gold cheep a polar chance. As for the Decleor eve isk body and metadata are also Yao buy wow gold cheap generalised casing. but from gold wow the two women seems to dispense the.