Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
mdabid666

Default Washington Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said Tuesday

Washington Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said Tuesday it will be general manager George McPhee's call whether or not coach Bruce Boudreau stays with the club, according to a radio interview transcript.Leonsis was mum on the topic last week after the top-seeded Capitals were swept in four games by the fifth-seeded Tampa Bay Lightning in the second round. But the owner spoke out to 106.7 The Fan on Tuesday when asked about Boudreau."It's George's call. George was asked that question. Washington Capitals Jerseys I think Bruce has the best record in the history of the NHL after his first 250 games. That's pretty good. We have this innate human thing when something doesn't meet our expectation we want punishment, we want to dole out punishment. I understand that," Leonsis told the radio station. "All I wanted is the time for us to make the right decisions the right way. I don't think it's via email the day after you lose in the second round of the playoffs."
When also asked if McPhee "was safe," Leonsis said yes.McPhee recently said he didn't "see major changes" coming and expected Boudreau to be back as coach."I expect him to be back, yeah. He's a good coach,Tom Ford Sunglaess," McPhee told reporters last Thursday, the day after the Caps were eliminated. "Someone said he's not a good playoff coach. There's no difference between a playoff coach and regular-season coach. NHL Jerseys From China Either you're a good coach or you're not. He's a good coach."When asked about the possibility of switching coaches, McPhee replied: "Does it really change things in most cases?"It is the fourth straight season Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals lost to a lower-seeded team in the first or second round under Boudreau. His postseason record is 17-20.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
djd1mfng

你见,nba shoes on sale,或者不见我
我就在那里
不悲 不喜
你念,2010 nike hyperdunk shoes,或者不念我
情就在那里
不来 不去
你爱,bryant shoes sale,或者不爱我
爱就在那里
不增 不减