Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
zhende21

Default Windows 7 Home Basic X64 More Microsoft job cuts c

There have already been rumors circulating for months that Microsoft wasn;t performed with its ideas for layoffs. I kept asking around and kept finding nothing definitive back.On July 6,Windows 7 Home Basic X64, Todd Bishop at TechFlash reported there could be far more cuts coming, probably when this week (the week of July five). Bishop mentioned the numbers of these probably to get affected had been unconfirmed but “significantly less than the thousands of jobs cut by the company last year.”(Micrsoft cut extra than five,Buy Windows 7,000 jobs last year in two waves. CEO Steve Ballmer said last year that much more cuts could be coming, without offering any timetable or further details.)News.com;s Ina Fried noted that some cuts are coming, but not as broad as those which happened last year,Windows 7 Home Premium 64, citing an unnamed source.The timing of the cuts, if they happen, makes sense. Microsoft;s new fiscal year commenced on July 1,Windows 7 Ultimate Sale, 2010, and the company is due to report its fiscal 2010 earnings on July 22.On the anonymously-penned Mini Microsoft blog,Microsoft Office 2007, talk of pending job cuts has been circulating for months, prior to Microsoft;s recent decision to halt development of the recently introduced Kin feature phones. Speculation about where those cuts might fall has been all over the map. I;ve heard the Server and Tools Business (STB) mentioned by a few individuals, with no further details as to specific teams which might get trimmed.One theory has Microsoft “finding rid of long termers to make way for cheaper newbies.” Again, I have no further information at this time to corroborate this.I;d be interested in hearing from anyone with more information or who gets cut in any new round of layoffs. If you are squeamish about leaving a comment in the Talkbacks, you can reach me using the e-mail form below. All information is treated as confidential.

Sponsored Links