Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-14-2011, 03:26 AM   #1
jhkldj714k

Default Film comment - 《Homeless to Harvard The Liz Murr

"I'm smart. I know I can succeed. I just need a chance. A chance to climb out of this place I've born in. Everyone I know are angry and tired. They're trying to survive. But I know that there is a world out there that is better, that's better developed. And I want to live in it."--Liz
?
These lines from the film 《Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story》,the heroine Liz who was born in a unfortunate family ,Her mother Jenny is suffering from AIDS become nervous breakdown due to drug, his father was an alcoholic, worse vise his grandfather refuse to take her in, Liz has no choice but to have the key on the street on her 8 years old, On the day of her mother died there are nothing even a simple funeral Service except the coffin, She jumped on to the coffin and quietly lying on the top ,made a final farewell with her mother, and in the bottom of her heart she talked to her mother and recalled the best memories, the world's most loved her person her mother has gone away, she has no any other crave but only expect the family around, when her last hope was shattered, there is only sad and sad, People can't grow up over night without hardships, Liz knows her ending will be miserable like her mother if she goes down, Therefore she decided to bid farewell to the past and restart her life .
?
She finally seek the chance to take part in the exam of entering the middle school using her sincerity, then she began to learn with extraordinary determination, when she enter the gate of Harvard which she dreamt of, She realized :It is only a new beginning of her life. Just like she said : I want to change my life, I'll try to work hard so I don't fall into the bottom of society. From her 17 years old to 19 years old. two years time, she learn and master four years of high school courses and each subject achievement over A, She and other 9 classmates get the chance to pay a free visit to Harvard in Boston, and also let her success to Harvard:
?
Finally, when Liz was on the way to Harvard. She still be a convergence of expression, No pain of dignity and not embarrassing collapse, through her tough expression on her face wet by the rain,20w fm radio station transmitter+antenna+power silver, I know she never compromise.
?
World won't stop revolving Spinning or Spatio - Temporal retrogression, you can only change yourself and force yourself to accept the reality never compromise, we are a born lucky so many people does, but most of us are short of her..When we abandon in difficulty and hardships, you can think highly of Liz, thinking the words she said "you try it?"And "you do try it"
?
?
Classic lines for 《Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story》
I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back. I was 15 when I went out in the world. What's a home anyway? A roof? A bed? A place where when you go there, they have to take you?
If so, then I was 15 when I became homeless.
But I still didn't know how to be in school. I still didn't know how to be normal. I knew at that moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself.
I could push myself and make my life good.
Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't
get threw it.
I'm smart. I know I can succeed. I just need a chance. A chance to climb out of this place I've born in. Everyone I know are angry and tired.
They're trying to survive. But I know that there is a world out there that is better, that's better developed. And I want to live in it.
Liz Murray: I love you, dad.
Peter: That's a waste of energy.
Liz Murray: My mother was dying. My father was gone. But I had to believe that their road would rise up to meet me. Chris: I don't want to go to school. I don't belong there and neither do you.
Liz Murray: Yes, I do.
Chris: You think they let people like us in to Harvard?
Lisa: I loved going to school so much. You never went to school. Why would they gave you a scholarship?
Liz Murray: Because I'm homeless and I'm doing really well on school.
Lisa: You're not homeless, Liz. You could stay here.
Liz Murray: No, I couldn't
11.Jean Murray: Lisa said you stopped going to school.
Liz Murray: I am going to go back.
Jean Murray: When?
Liz Murray: When you get better
?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 03:29 AM   #2
emewingderi

Default browsergame

browsergame