Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
lettsen01264

Default Office 2010 Product Key Why do many atheists refus

Being an atheist myself, I’m noticing many atheists dumb down in the name of homo######ualtiy and become like religious fundamentalists when the subject of homo######uality is beng discussed.
1. Study shows homo "phobia" is rooted in disgust, not fear and it’s not even a phobia so the word is deceitful by default.
2. Study shows disgust is an evolutionary survival instinct. Study also shows disgust is a behavior immune system
3. Considering facts 1 and 2, non- violent homophobia is good for humans because it’s a behavior immune system and an evolutionary survival instinct.
Homophobia rooted in disgust, not fear
(Jeffrey Lohr, Bunmi Olatunji,Windows 7 Enterprise Key, Suzanne Meunier)
disgust as an evolutionary survival instinct and linked to morality
(Adam K. Anderson Hanah Chapman)
Atheists would rather quote outdated, fatally flawed studies rather than the new studies that contradicts their bogus claims
Syphilis? That sounds like a gay disease.
KaiL33 | Mar 23, 2011
Dont be a hater
Ingraham Effingham | Mar 23, 2011
You must be talking about someone you know. I don’t think this is true of Atheist in general.
Cool Lou | Mar 23, 2011
I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
Gazoo for Prezident | Mar 23, 2011
Homophobia is an abnormal psychological trait that carries it’s own unique consequences for the development of the individual’s thought processes.
Hench why you occasionally get people who say that homophobes are just closet gays.
CROM- | Mar 23,Office 2010 Home And Student, 2011
Saying you’re an atheist won’t make you any less wrong.
Friendly | Mar 23, 2011
I just have no interest at all in what consenting adults want do in their private moments.
I feel no disgust and no fear towards homo######uality.
People are people we all like different things.
Robert Abuse | Mar 23, 2011
This completely ignores how many people who are "disgusted" by homo######ual behavior tend to have homo######ual tendencies that they are trying to hide.
Since homo######ual behavior is natural in the animal kingdom, and even in many human populations without taboos against it in the past and present,Office 2010 Product Key, trying to claim disgust is an evolutionary survival instinct doesn’t really fly when you take into consideration that taboos against it only arise when certain religions take over.<br
M (atheist) | Mar 23, 2011
Having said all that, please explain why many, many, many animal species participate in homo######ual activity.
internet idiot | Mar 23, 2011
I don’t need to "quote" anything. Health issues are health issues, and if they are problems they need to be dealt with.
But I simply don’t care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, nor do I see any reason that whatever they do should affect their status as human beings meriting equal rights.
Hetero ###### can lead to problems and diseases, too. Education about safe ######ual practices is what’s needed for human beings, straight or gay. Not
WellTraveledProg | Mar 23, 2011
These are some incredibly tenuous connections you’ve stated here. I think it’s more likely that your a bit simple, plus a hatemonger.
Megabonceace | Mar 23, 2011
And for these reasons you have listed, God has told man not to lay with man as he lays with woman because it is an abomination. Gay men can refrain from having ######,Microsoft Office 2007 Pro Plus, because hetero######ual men can refrain from having ######. We all can refrain from having ######. Many gay men have had their hearts changed by the Lord and their minds become hetero######ual instead of homo######ual.
The Lord loves the gay man and God does not want any to perish. The gay man needs to heed the word of God and let
Jeancommunicates | Mar 23, 2011
"Non-violent" should have been capitalized. And you should have expressed that the disgust was specifically towards the ######ual acts. A hetero######ual who happens to see 2 men kissing on tv and cringes a little because HE would not do that, is natural. Just like if a homo######ual man saw a man and woman kissing, he would probably react the same way. These are natural emotions concerning ######uality.
What I find absolutely horrible is this idea that it’s ok to attack people just
That Damned Heathen | Mar 23, 2011
I’ve read this. It suggests that somehow, homophobia is a survival trait,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, which is ridiculous as they don’t even propose the actual advantage it bestows.
Incidentally, a phobia is an irrational aversion, not necessarily a fear, especially when applied to groups of people.
Bastion | Mar 23, 2011
Wrong.. there is no homo phobia, do you hates your own kind?
There is only had homo ###### poking back part phobia.
If a father really loves his son so much, do he needs to ######ually poking his son back part because of his loves toward his son?
Azman M | Mar 23, 2011

Sponsored Links