Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 04-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
loveladys
Private

loveladys is on a distinguished road
Default Fashionable,elegant, and noble Herve Leger Dress

Herve Leger off shoulder bandage dress are famous for it style, the Herve Leger Fashion are Europe and the United States style. Herve Leger Fashion come from France, the romantic country.

Some people think Herve Leger Sale are like the gucci or LV, which is also famous around the world.You can choose Herve Leger as your party dress, Herve Leger dress Squareneck Dress have many kinds of style dress for party,even the wedding,many customers love to buy Cheap Herve Leger Dresses when they need take party in weeding,then you will find the Cheap Herve Leger Dresses are so fashion for different occasion.

Herve Leger BlackNude Dress Monique have many kind of color ,such as red Herve Leger dress or white Herve Leger dress, even the Black Herve Leger dress, and black and white and so on . I like herve leger bandage dress V-Neck Bandage Dress 。I like to show you these kinds of dresses.
loveladys is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

,UGG オーストラリア

| Back to logs list

This is the most touching I have seen a ghost story!
seen long ago on the Internet, have not seen the friend for taking the time to look at it, really touching ... ...
take the car less than six months, a lot of strange things to follow. Beverly
This is a sedan taxi, license plate number good: Beijing BE5007, Beijing is very common kind. Zheliang
taxi is 2001, people opened three years, six months ago, I took it, but the car was really good care
, since I drove has never broke down halfway through.
first confusing thing is that one day snow, snow little nuggets are the kind of rain with snow
folder, gray days, I was, as usual, the morning 7 points out, pull on the day, at approximately 8
received about half past, I parked my car downstairs in our residential side of the small pine tree was a little car full of mud,
tires was full of mud, lock the car when I was still thinking: should the car wash tomorrow, the.
I can not think of the next morning,UGG AUSTRALLIA, I came out the house to see my car Zeng light watt light, Yichen
not dyed, I was surprised to open the door and found that even the car's floor mats are like a freshly washed, but not a trace of mud
, fully a taxi material, the surface of the engine without oil.
I guess now who did it in the end. Will not be family, his wife and children at home can not take advantage of
I sleep most of the night went out to clean the car, even if the Cache does not rub so professional, not to drive my car to
outside the car wash - they do not drive. Who else does, the big four cell Guo? Guo has also opened a large taxi Kang Fu
is Yuyang, not our blessing to the leasing company hi. He can not even own cars are dirty
, how could help me clean the car? Could that be a great night this kid confused rub the wrong bus? Haha, That would be great
- could be another thought, can not, he could wipe out car can be inside it? How can I have his car keys you?
more puzzled then, one day I was queuing Poly Plaza entrance of my shoulder and call me That thin, bit brothers may
is to recognize my predecessor,
strange thing is that there are pieces of my old car km tables are not allowed, obviously received the previous day car, the car locked in a cell downstairs
the table the last five digits are 13201, can be the first one out of the bus two days early, actually become
16575, and more than 300 kilometers, at first I thought he was wrong, I am the person Taidalielie of
often confused figure this thing, do not accurately record , Take the piece of paper in mind a few days, they still are not on the old. Evil
it! Every day two to three hundred more kilometers, I began to suspect a bad table, went to authorized service center Beverly
, mechanic said after careful examination of all normal, no fundamental problems kilometers table!
unexpected thing after another, one day at noon I was living three-ring attached to sweep the road, in front of cars before the taxi
Charade Gail open the machine, the name of double flash, next to a waved to me for help.
Driving a cab, said hard work, I quickly stopped and asked how, Access
off a mouthful, and then immediately at a white plastic oil drums -
when gasoline into the oil tank, I noticed something wrong with the color of gasoline children.
really strange how my petrol tank is red? I am puzzled.
more bizarre is that day in March, a darkening sky, and Beijing has become more gray
evening, the sight is not very good. I took a car guy, Guangdong, to the airport in time, running out of time, from the Third Ring Road in the finally block owned
Airport Expressway,
smooth all the way, I am in the most open in the road, the car fast and stable, they blink of an eye over the Chaoyang Park Bridge,
just do not know how my car when suddenly the tire hold dead, like someone stepped on Jicha, and then the brakes are sharp
punctured eardrum ... ...
so I recovered, the car has stalled, the nail as nails on the road, my right foot went so far as
marching on the throttle, the air friction between the rubber tire filled with the smell - I was even more surprised that a whole body of white ash
ideas, little man wearing a helmet migrant workers, in My front before the front bumper from a distance at most punch
!
little workers may be isolated with just over and was all scared silly in front of his face pale, as in a child-like nails nail
there.
and I also sat in the car stiff stiff, long time no pressure of cross God ... ...
I really do not see where that little is to take children out of workers, and really can not explain this close call
moment, how the car stopped suddenly anxious, I really did not step on that brake, foot on the accelerator is still ah
! Think about all scared, cold sweat! If locking is a sudden tire failure, is it not that it failed to save one life
that a coincidence too?
it really - God helps me too?
(b)
unrest brought me pain and trouble. Think of these days all the strange things on the Zheliang
car, I started to have a strong curiosity, I opened up the captain of our company's telephone Yang, the scene just breathtaking
, and Yang Tsai team carefully elaborate again, I did not expect Young team quite objectionable, insisted that when I threatened to rip off when
, producing hallucinations, so I pay attention to rest, do not pull the whole day to make money like mad to live, Mimi haggard The
, attention to the body, work and rest, but also pay attention to observe traffic safety laws, at this point, Young team played as if he suddenly wanted to
What: notice down, as if you, you buy a long list of illegal vehicles in the list, I actually really
have the license plate number:
license plate color models illegal Location Date Time
Beijing BE5007 red minibus street bridge 2004-1-1704 : 39:02
I can not help but surprise: Since the opening rent, I have been out of the bus in the morning until after seven at night, but the latest car collection
nine or ten o'clock, how will this winter's four o'clock o'clock illegal it?
Is someone cloned my taxi? Fraudulent use of my license plate number? Previously seen in the newspaper if
similar reports, I am determined to make things get to the bottom, or a day to be plagued by this series of strange
, simply can not pull living reassured real money, not toss not a mental disorder.
right! We must put forward a bottom!
I drove straight to traffic team, inquiries on January 17 morning my car the specific circumstances of violation, the traffic police knocked on the computer that I am knocking
bridge speeding in the street, the cars are on the 130 step, urging me to hurry to get driver's license, open violation notice,
go to the bank to pay a fine. traffic police
I immediately expressed my views on the violation record, and urged the police to produce evidence of my car illegally in
. Traffic police then said Well, you look at the radar gun in the video monitoring.
traffic police took me to another room with a wall full of screens, in a keyboard to enter my license number,
video clearly shows it -
a red taxi Beverly Youyuanerjin, across from the front of the camera, top right corner of the screen to monitor the number of fast
transform, and finally fixed in 130.2KM / H, the serious speeding!
and put it over a slow motion, I am a recognized it was my car, my car is true, not only the same brand car
: Beijing BE5007, even the mirror with adhesive tape wrapped around the end of care, right front corner has a large coin Diaoqi
, are exactly the same! Cloning vehicle can not be, indeed is my car! I just felt my heart
car fixed image on the screen, I request the traffic police to enlarge the image, I want to see who is driving?
can see a big head, forehead, hair
scarce, some middle-aged man sitting on top of the unloading cab ... ...
I just freaked out, say anything.
(c)
I began to suspect that some in the middle of the night someone stole my car, the idea has been lingering in my mind,
made me feel even more anxious bench. How could not sleep in bed at night, one after another these days
strange phenomenon, all the doubts, all suspect in my mind spinning, so I was surprised, even frightened, I decided to explore
have to find out.
late at night, and so his wife and daughter were asleep, I crept to climb up, put pieces of cotton coat
,ugg, take on the flashlight, quietly downstairs and walked toward the place where I stop ... ...
I'm amazed -
car is gone!
my head hum of what ignorant, and my car is really gone, and every car I always take my car collection in the small downstairs
tree, but now the empty side of trees, only a small lone tree swaying in the night wind, but not my car.
Faint dark street, the tree shadows on the ground, moving back and forth, a bit eerie.
lost my car!
really lost my car!
so I Mengran the pressure of cross God, immediately thought of the police. I stumbled
ran into the police station, police on duty directed breathlessly said, look, do not worry that a few times like
comfort, then back I went to a bowl of water, handing me, let me understand you.
place I put things I have probably said something that police, although his face with a laugh, a heart
not Yan's demeanor, it may be that they pol.ice, motor vehicle theft is not make a fuss about
, consistent commonplace, perhaps what is the total alarm call comes in, the police take a moment to answer the phone for a while and power
words, hear a bit distracted, perhaps I was too distraught , the language is not very clear, police received each
finished a phone call, always let me stack of paper to start taking note.
taking note of a question and answer. Police asked me the name, age, nationality, origin, home address what is a major
pile, I took a pop star, as if I am not 丢车, but car theft. Asked my car number plate, model, Yan
color, the leasing company name like many of the problems, I still honestly one by one pop star, and finally being represented 丢车
this matter. Asked one by one all the details, taking over, is already dawn, the day is misty lights, I thick transcripts
sign their name and write I went home and other news
, that you believe go-vern-ment it, we will seize the car theft suspects.
never expected that, so I walked back to my house downstairs, I could not believe my eyes -
- Beverly Zheliang my taxi stopped at the side of my family tree downstairs , and no signs of moving off, stopping
my parking place every day, as if nothing has happened!
I quickly ran into the police station and stumbled, out of breath directed at police on duty said: face for a moment, then quietly said the word: br>, these days off is not good, eyes tired, can be another thought, would not it! Their familiar home downstairs,
how can wrong places?
back and forth analysis, I became convinced, must be someone in the middle of the night to steal my car, I think that the vague monitoring
control in middle-aged man a big head, right! He must be late at night in my taxi pulled away, but this
people if most of the night to my car away, why did every day before dawn to drive back? I really can not comprehend a hundred
, guess the answer, but one thing is certain, that person is not a thief stealing a vehicle, if it is
thief, my car is long gone ... ...
I understood why, why my km form - My table is very accurate kilometers! He drove me every night
car, driving for two to three hundred kilometers!
I can not help but called the Cold War, that back a bit cold, I guess this is how the middle-aged
my car go? His motivation? Spook me that day, did not live to make money Sila heart, my mind is always
is that if the shadow vague if middle-aged big head, I decided to have to reveal this mystery, to do things
investigate the situation get to the bottom, in that behind all the strange, hidden in the end what?
I opened the big neighbor to open Guo rental phone, that I would like to take his car at night with a big puzzled
Guo said: Caesar had a Huangshui: One night, in the end to see how it is, think of the truth may be in
evening daylight, I am a little nervous and excited, can not help but blood boil.
my bike in Beijing BE5007 red Beverly taxi stopped at the old place peacefully - small tree next to the tree.
just after evening, I took the car to a large Guo over, tens of meters away from my car, a dark corner of the quiet
quiet hidden down in the car I looked to my goal, clear my car all around, sweeping
everything is ready, just patiently wait for the rest ... ...
quietly coming little by little the night, busy day, people are after another returned to their home called
do a room everywhere The whole area gradually quiet down, dim the lights, only a small pine tree in the clear
tirelessly night wind swaying.
I'm staring my car, afraid to have got a effect.
car moving, parked quietly in a small tree.
community building windows one by one the lights went out, and around the dead silence. There are no monthly
bright sky, no stars.
night, bound in a league in the darkness I can hear the sound of his own pulse.
Suddenly, I saw my car next to a shadow show, and I tense up, as is not on the breath, which
people came to my door, he looked forty years old, of medium build, a little fat, slightly bent, walking posture
some bandy legs, large head, forehead, sparse hair, Beijing, people always say, the kind of top unloading,
taxi driver wearing a dress.
I'm afraid he saw me, the weight of the body is very low. Strongly hold your breath.
saw that the middle-aged man gently patted my door, like the car, but also as to himself: door, the evil it! Obviously my car is locked, how can he pull to
open it?
nervous my heart beating rapidly, up ram.
that middle-aged man climbed into the car, start the engine, turn on headlights, the car slowly driving the streets outside the district
go.
I calm down from the panic, the name of the car and immediately following them. Looked at the car clock, is
good midnight.
him in the end to do?
far along in front of my car and saw that the car's dome light (taxi light load operation) was opened
, the speed is not fast, turned the street,ugg ブーツ, the roadside a couple wave, that car up ... ...
by a girl, his job in the pull! I suddenly wake up!
He was driving in my car, pull job: east west, north south, and justice to the West from Tiantongyuan,
Fangzhuang from the Zhongguancun area to wave another wave of passengers up and down, and sometimes from the back could see middle-aged
chat from time to time and passenger head tilt, arms waving in the air the way, he drove from the case can be concluded that this man is driving
veteran driver, sometimes on both sides of child car Yan-Yan's gap, it looks like two fingers, he
do not have to slow down to ease through.
I am really struggling to keep up with him, and if there is no stopping traffic lights, I think I had long been Shuaixia.
followed him this way, about midnight ** minutes, people on the road even more scarce, and put the car in front of the passenger under
the air towards the Poly Plaza, lying in a string of job queue tail taxi stopped, I told
up, stop pretending to line up behind him.
saw that some of unloading large head just under the top of the middle-aged man to have the car, in front of a

I suddenly thought of the day there is a some days have been a living!
Xie open my car trunk, took out rags, and other family on the effort by a car, began to rub and see if he
very calm demeanor, as if that car is his own, he rubbed the fast and clean and carefully, and even a mud tire on the
something untouched, while the Cache side blurted: ... snow, the big dirty car collection car, why suddenly the next day
a contemporary new look, the original old Xie rub! This is how one thing in the end?
Hotel where the hall waving to the guard, the old Xie drove up, containing a foreigner to go on, I continued following the tracks of the past
thank the old drive my cab and into the Beijing night job pull a trip and a trip to wear Avenue
walking alleys, too busy, very high efficiency. Shortly after 5 am,ugg ムートンブーツ, the old sent down the last wave of grateful passengers
the dome light off, the The
direction is coming, a blink of an eye to the door of my home area, the entrance is very narrow, a lot of cars parked beside his driving technology driving
really fine, suddenly rushed into. So I slow down through the cell door carefully after, that the old DR
already disappeared in the darkness before dawn, only my taxi stopped at the red Beverly Komatsu tree, motionless, still disheveled sweltering hub tire
... ...
thank this old man called, Midnight has stolen my car in operation, things finally started emerging.
Xie who are the people the old? Why did he steal my car operation? See his demeanor did not see the sneaky
anxiety, as if his car is like that, so I understand, I am puzzled, but also I have a strong good
odd, resulting in a certain mystery to reveal a strong desire to complete!
I thought back to just wear the old uniforms are grateful to our company, concluded that this person may be our driver
, perhaps the driver of my predecessors, at least once in our leasing company did. Yes! Must be so! Company Secretary
Xie Yang captain must know this person, where he can find the answer.
morning just to work, I took my car to the company, Yang found a team captain, sounded thank the
old man.
I asked the captain before me Zheliang Yang No. 5007 Xie old car is not open. Captain said yes.

I said: think this is my thank two people and the old things, do not want to
team to intervene.
Yang looked at me with one side while the captain said: bent,
walk a little bandy legs ... ... . Yang captain hurried panic
busy dug out from a lot of information in a newspaper, the hand was trembling, he pointed to pictures of
newspaper asked: Captain Yang
eyes open even wider, Zhi Dengdeng staring at me, mouth open with, quite a while to issue from the throat
trembling voice: br> I am suddenly whole body shiver, his voice did terrible, I feel cold in the scalp, hair roots all stood up!
do I see - a ghost? Horror!
It was a last year's
WASHINGTON early yesterday morning, in the Purple Bamboo Road, a taxi driver death in the car, more than six hours after the
was only discovered.
a gas station in the Purple Bamboo Road, South East, one that says Car in good condition, just two
was shaking down the front window. Forehead, sparse hair, a slight, pale purple, facial swelling, respiratory
smoking has stopped the driver, his eyes wide open, his right leg is still stiff bent to put the accelerator, this action has remained to the morning
10 时30 minutes, the body was carried to the car when Yunshi. The driver head tightly against the right side of the fence, the car
instant noodles, there are scattered.
... ... ... ...
It is understood that the accident driver named Xie Guocheng, 45 years old. 120 arrived on the scene by emergency medical
first visit, the deceased died due to fatigue-induced myocardial infarction. Site, said police on duty, the specific cause of death,
have to wait for the autopsy be known.
newspaper also carried an on-site photos of the deceased - is the old Thanks!
I'm stupid, brain Bubur, the throat like a fire, spit a mouthful of hard to Yan Zhao.
Yang captain and the rest of the company one by one with the funky eyes peering at me, like watching a
patients locked up in a lunatic asylum.
tell the truth, I was born long in the new society under the red flag, a child to accept the influence of materialist thinking, there
not believe this world will Guiya the existence of God. May be the things I see I can not explain.
I think of last night's scene after scene, especially when the old way Xie Cache, that is indeed the picture that is called Xie Guocheng
dead on.
Is my car really haunted? Over and over again I repeated in my mind that this mystery.
Slowly out from the fog of fear off. Rational thought was gradually restored in my mind. Do not say that the world did not ghosts
boundaries, that is, ghosts, spirits such as old Xie, I would not be very scary.
a little recovered, I decided secretly resolved tonight, we must figure it out, thank to the
the end of the old human, or a ghost?
(VI)
also dark. Non-winter months the streets deserted night, and occasionally some people rush through it, suddenly to another
is silence. A small knife-like wind, blowing whiz, to my neck collar after the irrigation, I can not help but also called cold
quiver. I was wandering in my neighborhood across the street from the entrance, stamped, so that their bodies warm in the cold
more, I'm going to pretend passengers sit my own taxi, think of it is really incredible . To keep the old Xie
recognize me, today I put on for a long time do not wear a black trench coat, collar up vertical
, wool hat bag tightly to his head, wear white masks, about waited for over an hour,
Kongshi a taxi on the street to see me standing on the roadside, and hard leaned over and I quickly waved refused to let him fast
leave.
I stared at his cell door, eyes did not dare to deviate from the moment, that the old DR was not significantly
delay is, as is my patience to do desperate battle ... ...
twelve midnight two points, I saw a taxi Beverly area is slowly driven out the door, I suddenly heartbeat
, as if to pop out like, I saw immediately that it was my car - Beijing BE5007!
is excited, is the tension, fear, some emotions are intertwined, suddenly not cold, only to feel
rush of blood to flow in the body, heat all over the body.
I quickly washed that car waving, his heart in his throat -
car drivers like to see me, across the street came towards me posted, was there, I
Look at driving people, is not that what the old newspaper thank so!
ghost! The thought of this, I could not help flustered, and even thought of flash read and run away, something that seems to have
clamp around the neck, some breath to. I spit hard Yan Zhao, repress the fear and panic
I opened the door, obviously feeling the hand of the trembling.
A warm wind blowing, with a cry of:
look at a drive through the mirror people, big head,UGG ブーツ 格安, dumping the top, small eyes, collapsed nose, mouth, Mo Yang, and
photos no less. What ghost it!
He did not recognize me, actually I do not know he knew not
know me. He's very sincere smile, a look that is a real person.
only reason or another, see the front of the old welcome, I would not nervous.

him in the end is a human, or a ghost? See Xie real drive to sit next to me, how do I can not
linked him and the ghost.
I say here, not that capital?
he said you do not fool me, here in Beijing, I'm going to the capital. You say coke is not fun. I glance to the side from time to time.

children to open it!
I said.
I took off the head of the wool hats, masks did not dare pick, for fear if he recognized me. Fortunately, he did not care too much about

At this point, the face of a big truck drove to the glare of passing headlights, sharp cab to shake the old Xie
panic up, screeching to a halt, the arms crossed over his face.
my heart suddenly a tight, afraid of meeting the legendary ghost of light, no shadow. Light, I opened my eyes staring at
strongly Xie, Xie behind the old - really no shadow! He really is --- a ghost!
Ghost, which must be the ghost of the old Xie, attached to the car, I felt they were becoming cold, goose bumps!
creeps!
wrong truck roared past, the old Xie resumed normal grinning, as if nothing had just happened

mostly yellow taxi, I said that our brother was also earn some money, so the car is the color of the harvest; man then asked: Why
now they have become a taxi filled with red of the, I say today's money well earned, the driver much suffering, that car is the driver of the red color
their bloody red; the man said, I heard later they were changed to dark matter? I said ah, to
when we are burning you, Why can not black! ha ha ... ...
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote