Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-30-2011, 03:55 AM   #1
defuqiao1
First Sergeant

defuqiao1 is on a distinguished road
Default paul smith fashion Top Ten Law wi paul smith holda

1. the world there is always the best for my people
cherish the sight of people
in theory, but the world is so big, you may not be touched by him; world is so big, even if met, he might have got another to accompany him; world is so fickle, even if you attracted to each other,paul smith fashion, it may not be able to go together.
So, when people meet should be their treasure or cherish it, not always so far away that perfect man. He is the moon, he is the stars, dream like you, do not fall in love.
2. like not in my dress
men like Liang
Although the men would say they are most concerned about is the girl's temperament and personality, but mostly used to display the grade.
men are visual animals, eye love heart will love, beautiful dress for girls, so they have a pressing urge to contact, even if the exchanges for a long time, they also hope that she can maintain eye-catching dress, has been looking at your heart, happy to see to; secondly also to go out with, winning the admiration of others. The so-called woman makes herself all content, in fact,paul smith bikini, a man's face Dress for it.
3. Tolerance to reflect I told him the good
Do not be looked down upon his

tolerance is a virtue when dealing with even the best people, but also requires tolerance and compromise defects. However, there is no bottom line of tolerance, will spoil you like, encourage his arrogance, and finally become self-arrogance.
you can accept his flaws, but it should also remind him that needs improvement, let him know the limits of tolerance, and improve their efforts. If you spoil, love that he is ignoring his bad habit, that he'd push for too much, look down on you, do not care about you, even your thoughts when transparent!
4. boredom is a proof of love is dead
between neonatal
love each section will go from the passion flat, starting with an electric excitement and infatuation gradually became gentle calm, less impulsive, people began to perceive the shortcomings of mind, will also lose the freshness and irritability . Sometimes ask myself, is not these are the signs do not love him?
fact, boring,paul smith pull handle bag, fatigue, rejection, all the normal emotions of love, peace, that is the emotional climax of decline from a necessary process, it is also a relationship to the signs towards the consolidation and stability. Not fresh, there is a tacit understanding; less impulse, but more down to earth get along; see the shortcomings, it is also true of the other side begin to understand. Peaceful coexistence and pragmatic, but a test of the pure feelings of both degrees, the love of life.
5. wayward pet he will always think I
his most trouble
hair duo, spoiled, playing patience, is favored when the girls love killer. Flat and stable coexistence, many women will feel no fun, but also worried about the people around you feel bad not start their own, so forced whisper sweet words he said, nervously watching his confession Zhongchang, secretly enjoying his true feelings.
minor, of course, can get along with Tim sprinkle lightly flavor, but once beyond the scope of psychological endurance of boys, it can be that something! If the wayward become a habit, it will only make him feel that you are not naive, and does not care and understanding of his feelings. A long time, a small taste into a big drag, man, like stability, hate trouble, if you always make him uneasy, he will sooner or later to find another piece of quiet heaven and earth.
6. true distance is not a problem
know the truth to get along
can increase the miss distance, burning passion, but when the initial infatuation faded away from the barriers into further communication with each other. Personality differences between the two need to get along with the new dense to understand and adapt to,paul smith new,
7. weak best to keep his heart
he needs to smile
Yes, girls weak and tears, really make people look delicate and charming, and boys filled the impulse to protect and take care of him, her weakness, made him realize the power of man,paul smith outlet, put him into the ring under his own wings .
However, only weak and tears, but also make men feel distress. Uneasy knowing he would doubt his power, the total can not be worried about his own request, he needs sweetheart smile, encouragement and satisfaction,paul smith men's wallet, to tell him; thank you! Have you by my side, I am very happy, weak, perhaps men have the urge to love you, but happiness can really keep him and let him know how important your own.
8. quarrel is necessary to communicate
happy just long
love, quarrels are unavoidable, then a pair of gluey love will always be different because the personalities, ideas, argue over different noise, fights did not know each other really think, after learning to understand each other and tolerance no longer care about anything.
but quarrel, the sad lot of trouble, every once noisy, would leave a shadow. If the hit is not happy to vent,paul smith shops, do not know the appropriate inclusion,paul smith london outlet, will get along with each other causing the burden. Their voices, we all need to adjust the attitude, and actively cultivate a good mood to get along with, and constantly quarrel brewing will finally destroy the mood a little bit, over time, people numb, too lazy to cultivate a good mood, then only to break up.
9. interest in the need to maintain the same
different only mystery
love,paul smith sale shop, one of the most fun thing is to explore the same interests and hobbies, once detected, was highly valued, feeling divergent margin further, to get along when they can find more of the topic.
but love the beauty and long, in fact, is not consistent with the interest, there is no absolute relationship, different hobbies, but sometimes more attractive to each other's curiosity, and promote understanding of their world unknown to him, that when men find that girls are good at doing their own strange thing, he'll think you're fresh and full of mystery and interest
10. Love should be a day to contact him
to give him a space
like a person and I always burning, has been thinking about how care for him, emotionally moving spring grass the wind, to tell him the first time, telephone, SMS, and so on, every day, and he wanted to have ties with implicated.
However, too frequent close contact, can be harmful to love Oh, man needs to considerate and caring, but the best give him the right space for his love, but also to balance work, friends and family, too care about him Instead,paul smith holdall, he felt out of breath, men will want to escape, not as good as Panasonic hands, the continuous frequency decreased more, he will begin to stress you, to hurry to contact you.
defuqiao1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 03:59 AM   #2
tg8lDji5iv
Sergeant Major

tg8lDji5iv is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 34739205 at 12:15 on May 31, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Entertainment

been named a happy,
I will be happy !!!!!! quack! XDJM were named by me, the next relay in Kazakhstan

happy baton (sweet heart)

Q1: your name?
Han Wei
Q2: What do you think is the real happiness?
do what you want to do
Q3: Do you think friendship important thing is love important, and why?
; friendship, looks like I am a less need for love.
Q4: Do you believe in forever?
This is the shit
Q5: What you happier?
happy for
Q6: If there is a secret. You really do honestly tell each other up?
; the other side which Oh?
Q7: What felt like staying home?
I do not home
Q8: What think friendship is forever ?
Yes
Q9: How much want to get married?
never married
Q10: You would never do what you do?
; him which one was it?
Q11: Do you think good or straight hair curly girls better?
straight hair
Q12: Most want to go travel?
; Pluto
Q13: never forget something?
do not want to tell you ha
Q14: If you love someone, is not to hard to restore the TA?
not loved people do not know
Q15: see the sky Who you think of first?
mother
Q16: TA life you will love it?
forever
Q17: Do you like people like you who would you choose?
I like the people
Q18: In what way would you show you his (her) love?
kiss or ######
Q19: If you see your favorite people sleeping in front of you what would you do?
indecent assault he
Q20: If you want to hurt a person flat, you want that person is?
; God he won my favorite
Q21: You will regret the decision?
not
Q22: What is now the most fans:
never indulge too
Q23: Are you good child?
which count myself ah
Q24: Which important that love and bread?
bread
Q25: What happens if you romance you?
; then love chanting
Q26: If your BF (GF) often do not come home, what would you
I do not go home
Q27: how to designate the heart Oh?
movies music trance
Q28: You are a vengeful person?
I am a man of superior memory Kazakhstan
Q29: love that ~ How far away from you huh?
never be goodbye
Q30: love can do and never abandon it?
now after what they can say I know the devil's lack of love
Q31: You care about other people's eyes BO?
temporary care
Q31: often, when you feel lonely and helpless?
lonely occasionally but never to enjoy a helpless
Q32: When you love love someone else. What would you?
so he chose
Q33: Which hugs and love KISS 0 0?
; kiss
Q34: In the moment you die what would you do?
blaming God
Q35 : want to what to name the child after?
not have children unless I become rich Kazakhstan
Q36: standing height would like to jump it? Anyway, I played a bungee

Q37: act of marriage * What do you think?
; they is not never done
Q38: self-evaluation once their
; bored one
Q39: After a baby is a boy or a girl want?
boy
Q40: When will most want to KISS you BF (GF)?
; felt
Q41: Some people think it will be than your GF / BF more love you?
own
Q42: would love to get married to each premise it?
not married
I added the question: summer nap, sleep for a long time,UGG クラシックショート, you feel dizzy?
never nap!

------------- ------------------
dividing line of happiness who pass you this questionnaire: Ouyang
you know how long: how long
Ta people: children
good relationship with your TA: Friends
TA's strengths are: swimming
you How to find TA's personality: easygoing

------------- happy dividing line ------------------

to comply with rules of the game is better than fun, go on. hope I can get and continue share of happiness, hope the next will be happy friends happy ...

continuation rules of the game:
1 , the person named in this article will be reprinted my space to your space, then edit, delete my answers to the Q in their own space to write down the answers, and then add their own problems, to pass others, a need to answer the questions listed in the person's name, notify the other party named, and was named shall not refuse to answer questions, complete the game people will always have everyone's blessing.
2, the Q for people in their own space where received an indication of the problem, and think of a title passed to other individuals, so happy the game continue.
3, can not return, or foul!
4, is point to the name of the person will get everyone's blessing, and all the beautiful wishes will be realized in the near future.
please point 10 friends, not allowed to point, point after you notice the 10 points they were friends! You must Relay
Rights (rules of the game can not return, the other has been my point to the sisters, we would not have ordered Kazakhstan)
Q messages received my 10 friends.
tg8lDji5iv is offline   Reply With Quote