Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
kide218131
Captain

kide218131 is on a distinguished road
Default asics onitsuka Yaojie, Gansu coal mine gas acciden

Gold Creek coal mine for the state-owned key coal mines, (Xinhua Cuiling Yun Lei Xiaoming Iraq)
5 日 上午 8 月 11 when 30 minutes,asics 2140,mbt tataga chill 湖南株洲原政府副秘书长尹群辉涉行贿被起诉(图, Yaojie Coal Mine Group One Gold Creek Mining District,christian louboutins for cheap Nanchang City Health Bureau o, five well exploration Lane Face of 1529 after a gas accident, was operating in 15 workers underground, 6 miners rescued successfully Masui, 9 miners. After the incident, the provincial,air jordan 1, municipal and district levels of government attaches great importance to the scene to rescue command of the relevant leaders, currently, Gold Creek coal mine wide stoppage, withdrawal of all miners mine.

Yaojie Coal and Electricity Group, according to Gold River Mine the person in charge after the accident, Yaojie Coal Group leaders and relevant departments and offices responsible accident immediately to the provincial, municipal and district levels Government and Xingmei FSS, the provincial production safety Authority made a report and immediately launched a major accident contingency plans, establishment of rescue headquarters, led by two deputy general manager of the company organs of the room, mine and the two responsible mine rescue teams to disaster areas is responsible for the accident scene rescue. Meanwhile, the Gold River Mine all mine to stop operations, the withdrawal of personnel. Xu at 10:40, the face miners operating in the 15, nine miners were killed and six miners safety Masui. Masui the six miners were injured, coal is currently being Yaojie General Hospital for treatment.

provincial and municipal leaders attach great importance to an accident. Provincial Committee and Party Secretary Lu Wucheng made important instructions to make every effort to rescue the injured and rescue work and the aftermath of the accident. Vice Governor Shi Jun and Zhang Yue Sheng Mei supervision by the Secretary, the Secretary for Provincial Administration of Work Safety Wang Jianzhong, Wang Jun, deputy director of the scene to direct rescue and other disaster relief work. Mayor Yuan Zhanting lead the Municipal Committee, Politics and Law Committee secretary Sen-soo, Deputy Mayor Yao Guoqing,gt 2140 asics, Vice Chairman Weibang new city and municipal government office, Municipal Law Committee, City Administration, City Police and red ancient district committee government is mainly responsible comrades rushed to the scene of the accident,louis vuitton replica Linfen in Shanxi coal mine explosion in Yicheng killed 17,asics onitsuka, heard the accident unit reporting. Later, Yuan Zhanting to do rescue and rehabilitation of the accident told six points: First,mbt changa shoes, we must make every effort to accident rescue and rehabilitation work, arrangements for the families of the living casualties; Second, we must at all costs fully rescue the wounded; The third is to do well the ideological work of the families of victims; Fourth, red ancient district government to fully cooperate with enterprises to the stability of society and enterprises; five news coverage is to do the work, the enterprises should promptly report the relevant information in time to news media progress; six is ​​to implement the State Council safety inspections combined with the reorganization of coal mine safety in the city to quickly launch a focused coal mine safety inspections. After the meeting, provincial and municipal leaders together to the mine accident scene of the accident site to view the wellhead, and to the Yaojie Coal Corporation hospital to see the six injured.
kide218131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links