Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
language34
Command Sergeant Major

language34 is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2007 Enterprise Why won't Windows 2008 play

Family home FAQ Archives Tags Random Login New Consumer Tags: windows2008 network java Share: Twitter Facebook I've a week-old (authentic) set up of Windows 2008 R2 on my server at home. I choose to install the JRE on it so I can make use of the browser-based VPN at effort. But when I attempt to go to or java.net,microsoft Office 2010 Activation, or sun.com, I get the "Unable to connect" error in the browser. Also, pinging these sites gives me "general failure", as does tracert. However,Windows 7 Ultimate Key, DNS is working fine for both commands (an IP is being resolved), and every other machine on the network is able to see and ping all the sites. There are some other sites that show that behaviour (cnn.com is one) but there are also a lot that don't. For instance,Microsoft Office Pro 2007, I can check out oracle.com and follow links for the JRE there,Office 2007 Enterprise, but as soon as something tries to get to a sun domain the browser can't connect. The firewall is open - no incoming connections are being blocked. Discovery is on. The internal network map is correct. No VLANs are configured. The network adapter is a D-Link gigabit with flow control enabled. I am not unfamiliar with networking on Windows and Unix and I've taken the CCNA prep course but WTF causes a "general failure" in ping? (I realize that I could just download the offline JRE set up and use that. But now I need to figure out why some sites are inaccessible,Office 2010 Key, even through ICMP, only to the server and not to any other machine on the network).
language34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links