Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
baixue409

Default love mini for many sailor bag30

Welcome to our website,various famous bags you can find on our website,the fashionable styles and cheap price,we promise that the products are high quality and free shipping,good service and deal with problems quickly,choosing your favorite bags from our website,you will never regret.
When I was in grade school, we were encouraged to read as many books as we could. We kept track of how many books we had read by placing stars under our names on a bulletin board. I can't remember how many books you had to read in order to get a very special reward, but I remember it seemed like a lot! What was the special reward, you ask? The opportunity to take a ride in a real hot air balloon! Gosh, I can remember waiting FOREVER for the day I would get to ride in that balloon. And when that day finally came, I was practically bursting with excitement. I remember waiting in line to get into the basket and then I remember climbing into the basket! And then we went a whole 20 feet up into the air before coming back down… Hmm, imagine my disappointment.
You're probably wondering by now what the heck this story has to do with the bag you see pictured here. It's called the Mini for Many Sailor Bag and it was this childhood memory that popped into my head the second I laid eyes on it.
Yes, I realize that the colored panels are supposed to resemble those seen on a sail boat. But they could easily pass for the bright colors you see on a hot air balloon. Either way you want to look at it, this bag would make a super cute accessory for a day at the beach! I love the natural rope straps and drawstring closure. This piece is very whimsical and sweet, perfect for someone who is looking for something different as they make their way out into a sea of straw totes!
Find the Mini for Many Sailor Bag at RevolveClothing!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
djd7wyut

,ナイキ エアフォース

|返回日志列表

595266 2007年12月28日 16:39 浏览(loading...) 评论(4) 分类:个人日记
日本人说中日友爱,中国人民笑了:你丫骗谁呢?
日本人说自己爱和平,air force 1,亚洲人民笑了:说的是人话吗?
日本人说自己要保护世界跟平,ナイキ エアフォースワン,美国国民笑了:问你大爷我没?
日自己说本人是人,全世界的狗都叫了:兄弟,エアフォース1,做狗要厚道,エアフォース,不能忘本,ナイキ エアフォース1!
全国公共厕所更名为靖国神社。今后上厕所小便不能叫小便,同一叫小泉。
大便不能叫大便,统一叫天皇!

发表 撤消

|返回日志列表