Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #1
nikestuytu2

Default CPPCC members from the demolition villa built hous

Wang Chaobin holding his (Picture) It is a large river

in the day before the CPPCC held a panel discussion, speaking in a thick accent, chairman of real estate company in Henan Taiwan Xing Wang Chaobin talking about policy recommendations to reduce the price when suddenly sold real estate prices around people. media said my real estate is called 'private housing price' to buy a house developers who have said to me, thank you. while , even built three buildings in place? have also started reading the list of the hands, and ask each other: . He told the media that, in the 1990s, he was already a billionaire.
villa built for him since the split, Because according to Wang Chaobin own words, he built three 31-story building, total construction area of ​​160,000 square meters,http://www.httyzx.gov.cn/Review.asp?NewsID=338, a total of 1596 suites. From last December went on sale,Leather bags, now only a few relatively expensive high-rise's not sold out. Zhengzhou, the average price is 5800-6000 yuan,http://bbs.e21.edu.cn/read.php?tid=6501678, although his limit housing sell 3600-4000 yuan, sales revenue is also a good several hundred million.
But others said,http://www.avatar4free.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2459, whether profitable or not, people, buy at least Wang Chaobin so developers would have liked better.
news face to face

a live demolition of the villa's Office

Reporter: Why think of their own villa built demolition of housing prices?
Wang Chaobin: Bill Gates can donate all the family property,Cheap nike shoes, the developer made money to Zuosa? Eat, drink? That is not a waste?
Reporter: You do is to contribute to the community?
Wang Chaobin: Premier Wen Jiabao has said the words, . I thought so. Now I no matter how people say to me and said what a show's good, I do not worry.
Reporter: Some people say you are a show?
Wang Chaobin: Well, no, so far I have not heard any negative evaluation. Sell ​​your house, I one day I received 28 side banners are buyers who gave it to me. I say none to consumers, why say that I am bad.
Reporter: How long before you live in the house, and demolished after which you now live where ah?
Wang Chaobin: I live in that house for nearly a decade, after the demolition of our family now live in the office.
Reporter: Do you think doing so can ultimately affect the price it?
Wang Chaobin: I do not want to move this community, I just want to inspire the industry. I hope other developers to do the same. I own micro-Bo (http://t.sina.com.cn) call on all of the developers from the limit price to curb housing prices. Although the developers have not yet done, but I believe in the future there will be.
Reporter: Do you take this year's proposal is also on the price, right?
Wang Chaobin: Yes, this year I mentioned the cross-border joint proposal, there are dozens of members of joint, it is recommended the abolition of the real estate industry, supporting some of the unreasonable charges, including air defense fees, blueprint review fees, inspection fees lightning, shock testing fees. I have calculated that these costs account for about 10% of house prices, the developers certainly will not pay this cost,Louis vuitton purses, will eventually be passed on to consumers.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
gjkgs657g6294

Smile Jacob huddled

Jacob huddled rs gold hair on his anterior legs and gucci replica outlet dropped his perversion so that dr dre monster beats his encounter was no higher than cheapest nfl jerseys mine, open at me wow powerleveling mensuration my activity righteous as .