Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
h6nhgfom

| Back to logs list

75035 2010 年 10 月 18 日 23:42 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Last month, I posted a
few days later, they received a letter from the teacher Akiba, and I want to discuss some design issues. He has written a best-selling book
sample chapter book I read,la gear walking shoes, I feel very good,la gear sneakers, some content is worth sharing.
====================================

First, we look at an example. Good design documentation for how to make a mediocre reborn. The following is a resume and college students,la gears, then normal, however, and to arouse the attention of hiring managers, it would be difficult.

Akiba teacher it was a simple layout, or a form, or black and white color, do not use any graphic elements, the effect is completely different.

really shines, not help to think more Kanji Yan. This is the role of good design: it makes you stand out.

Akiba publishing experience to his teacher, summed up in six principles: alignment, gather, repeat,la gears sneakers, contrast, emphasis, blank. My understanding is this:

a, alignment principles

relevant content must be aligned, sub-heading must be indented for easy fast-moving line of sight, one can see the most important information.
Second, gather principle

divided into several areas of content, relevant content is gathered in a region. Paragraph paragraph spacing should be larger than the line spacing.
three blank principle

do not have dense row of the page, to set aside some space, which is in itself a separate page. This will not only reduce the pressure in the page, and can guide the reader's attention,la gear originals, focused content.
IV, noise reduction principles

color too much, too many words, graphics too heavy, are scattered attention of readers of
five repeated doctrine

important information should be repeated.
six, compared to the principles of

increase the visual differences between the different elements. This will not only increase the page and lively, and easy to focus the reader to read a sub-region.

The following example with a PPT, presentation layout six principles.

ppt above this has two problems. First, too many words, of focus; second on the right is not aligned, so that the reader can only line by line of sight from the beginning of the line to end of line movement, not straight up and down.

now be modified.
first step, according to
the second step, according to
third step,la gear mens shoes, according to
fourth step, according to
fifth step, according to the

greatly increase the readability of the page.
(End)

source address:

Sponsored Links