Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-13-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
8374p1vqyy

Default You do no understand the nuclear power manufacture

facilities, piping a mechanic Hirai Constitution Ave (January 1997 decease from malignancy)

; before his death final call.

I am not anti-nuclear activist. 20 years, I have been working in the nuclear power plant. The community has to hear to endless possession of nuclear anti-nuclear theory, but I just want to acquaint you here: Hope you have the patience to peruse this article. The so-called nuclear power, with Perhaps you are preoccupied a bit out. There, each day the workers underwent radiation contamination, and severe Discrimination generated.

my expertise, is responsible for a colossal chemical factory's internal piping construction and upkeep. Almost 30 years old, set off a explode of Japan's nuclear power construction of the wag. Nuclear power complicated internal plumbing, their expertise happens to be my large stage. So I was employed away from the contractor of nuclear power, long-term supervision of staff as the project site, a dazzling to over 20 annuals.

; the January 1995 Great Hanshin Earthquake occurred. The next day I went to the Kobe earthquake, see the dumping of the new path and fracture of the expressway. Can not assist but reflect on launching a while. Because these public facilities and nuclear power plants is too many similarities. We may think that nuclear power, the new route, highway construction these life and death, should be subject to strict government control on weekdays. But see the fall of the hoisted pillars, not mingled with cement in the construction of the initial shape of wood, or is welded at the welding shambles. Why does these things? This is not just construction units do not have heart, in fact, nature of the problem is that we are too converge on

; Inside the plant, cable fell into the nuclear reactor, tools fall into the tube stuck with human error can be said to be endless. Why? Because the project site in No matter how faultless the design of nuclear power, the substantial construction can not be alike with the original design. Blueprint for nuclear power, forever guiding the technology workers as the absolute obligation, not a track of errors made the perfect design. No one has ever argued it, our field staff in the end there is no such capability.

early site will always be called by experienced teachers Father do They are younger than those who experienced administrative staff, and focus on prestige, does not allow an error in his hands. But now, the old master has engraved almost naught. Construction company hiring ad Who did not experience these elements do not know the terrible nuclear accident, do not know how important the site responsible for their own. Tokyo Electric Power's Fukushima nuclear power, but had wire fell into the nuclear reactor, and about swept the world, a major accident occurs. Knocked off the wire workers know thatthey made a error, but completely unable to assume that this blunder will cause such a terrible accident. This is now the scene of the actual state of nuclear power.

one after the old master elderly. Contractor is also appreciable to it. So to simplify the painting as detach, and make even the apprentice can understand looking at the manufacture handbook. Newbies on the scene favor a camel assembly of parts stacked lumber. They do not know what to do now in the bring an end to ..., can not understand what part of the importance of this. This is the nuclear power plant accident frequent one of the reasons.

nuclear power plant because of radiation danger, it is difficult nurturing genius in the field. Power plant operations at the scene both black and hot, and must wear protective clothing cover, the worker can not directly do with each other language, which the novices how to pass on it? Moreover, the better master technology, on benefit of his entering the higher the frequency of high-contaminated area. They will soon exceed the prescribed amount of radioactivity exposure, can no longer carry nuclear power plant operations. So workers will build up rookie.

cite pipe welding teacher case in point! Professional welder, usually over thirty years will be unusable after the eye and can not do some fine work. So delicate job requires a lot of fuel plants will no longer employ these workers. These people make a alive, had to go to nuclear power plants are willing to hire them in work. Perhaps we are wrong

complacent. That nuclear power is the production of how high-tech tip. Nuclear power not you think so high. The beginner made the nuclear power plant, the future will certainly bring us endless misadventure.

; ; good, might quarrel that even if the man building a nuclear power really is prime, then it is always OK good supervision. I want to tell you that, nuclear power control systems is the bigger problem. The real examination, prosecutors pointed out that there is a Part of the problem: But prosecutors are usually no real effort. They only read the complete report arranging, listening to the great report builders, neat looking at the site, the surface no big problem to make sure compliance. This is the truth about nuclear power oversight.

out before the lecture, there was a technical officials present confession : human, the next daytime was sent to prosecutors when a nuclear power. Mihama, Fukui Prefecture nuclear power plant inspector common,GHD, in the bureau is responsible for retarding before the rice. ?

Tokyo Electric Power's Fukushima nuclear power plant crisis reactor core cooling system (ECCS) of a major emergency, is responsible for overseeing the inspection of the Block, chief of nuclear power through the next day's newspapers even know it. It was also the media as In fact, power companies are also to blame. In the fierce urgency of the scene, ruled out an accident are too late, who do not understand what free movement of 3 year-old children that now the situation? So they will not put into the field inspectors, so the state officials are always outside.

prosecutors did not say OKAY, works tin no be. They do no know everything, only understand how to look at the surface, merely has too much authorization. When I was working, has been cried ashore the administration apt mobilize a entirely independent third gathering agencies, there is real exertion to detect some piping alternatively mechanical gathering of the old master to when the prosecutor, they ambition be competent to discern through where there is a bad welding or cutting edges . But speaking of the revisit, the Government's plan has not changed.

; ; nuclear power units per year of operation, it must be shut down for normal maintenance. Because the nuclear reactor will produce up to 150 pressure, 300 degrees Celsius, and water vapor, which makes piping hot gas valve wall or solemn wear. Must accordingly be replaced regularly. But these workers are subjected to radiation contamination job when filling.

oil rods into nuclear power plants behind the operation takes only one, the internal will be filled with radioactive material. Into the scene, the workers must take off all clothing and put on protective clothing before entering. The character of protective dressing is not the conservation of workers, but to ensure that radiation is not out of nuclear power plants. Because the body radiation potion measurement instruments workers wear the protective clothing was actually there, not appearance!

circled by laborers below heavy protective gear have to be high degree of psychological alarm of radioactive contamination to work beneath oppression. In this context, the quality is absolutely impossible to retain the good work. Take the most elementary terms of the latch screw; I will warn the operators before the job: , into the future Needless few minutes, wear carry around a radiation measure will send high-pitched ringing, admonition the employees must instantly exit. Before entering the site, although we will inform the workers can linger as a few minutes the area today. But the scene did not clock the workers for of radiation contamination, could not send their own watches inside. Everybody wants to have up before the fear sounded. Now anxious almost the entire heart in the end a few minutes? Is not to ring alarm bells? To heck screw to latch trumpets are locked to fair nice anyhow. In this surroundings can not be accurate, but what do you meditation it will be the consequences?

; Most of the regular maintenance of nuclear power in the winter. After maintenance, dozens of tons of radioactive waste will be discharged directly into the sea. In regular operation, there will be dozens of tons of units per minute, large amount of waste water is discharged into the ocean. However, the Government or the power companies have always speak a lot to ensure the absolute safety of nuclear power, over time people are also the environmental impact of nuclear power becomes indifference.

workers wore protective clothing must be cleaned with water, the water are entirely expelled into the sea. Drain the crazy high radiation amounts, while fishermen fish in the proximity. If we do not address this issue, letting the plant become more and more and more, the consequences really would be unthinkable.

; ; nuclear island everything in the area of ​​radioactive substances. Each material will damage the body's release of radioactivity, of course, even the dust is no exception. If the body surface coated with radioactive material, wash all right. But if it is inhaled through the nostril and jaws, then, will bring several times the risk of the person body. Responsible for cleaning up nuclear island area cleaner, ordinarily the maximum hazard team.

of radioactive substances into the body, usually in 3 to 5 days perspiration or urine will be discharged with the body. However, these substances circulating in the body to war the process will bring the human body; not to advert they are not one hundred percent excreted. Radioactivity accumulated many years will lead to disease.

have visited the nuclear facilities, should have read spotless house cleaning over nuclear case. The staff is always arrogant of the power companies, said: Laissez-faire, then dust off radiation pollution, but will inflate it!

I suffered more than 100 body radiation pollution, Finally had cancer. I have fear of impending death. But my mommy encouraged me, there is no more terrible asset than death. So I decided to bring an end to ... before his death, the fact I know all the public.

; no matter how trace radioactivity, will long-term accumulation in the body. But the so-called radiation health management, but provides exposure does not surpass one year 50mSv like. This is a quite terrible thing. Because we based the amount divided by 365 days, one day can be calculated exposure dose. According to this algorithm, the nuclear island of some high-contaminated area, the day can only go in 5-7 minutes. But such a short time simply can not complete its work. Therefore, we will ask workers to three weeks to a month in one expiration exposure amount to the successful achievement of work. We did not expect that youth quite short, will bring us ailments such as leukemia or cancer. Power companies do not tell us these things completely.

memorize the time, of an operating nuclear power plants, there are a root screw worked loose. Operating nuclear power is alarming the amount of radiation emitted. In array to lock the root of the screw, we are ready to thirty individuals. Screw in the thirty seven meters away from where lined up to hear beep sounded. Time is too tight, or even can not find the wrench was rushed to after the alarm rang. The screw lock to switch only to have spent 160 times the manpower, the cost of 400 million yen. Some people may marvel why it did not stop the nuclear power plant repair? Because nuclear power by the time the park will bring a billion greenbacks a day's losses. Power companies will not do such a loss thing. The eyes in the undertaking, money momentous than human lives.

; up to five hours of ; for the premier time to work in the nuclear power plant workers, must receive about five hours of radiation management courses. The intention of this course is to lift the greatest crime. They will not say how perilous nuclear power plant in the end, only the government has again accentuated the rigid management,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, and all the peace of mind these words. will last about five hours.

course not limited to the interior nuclear power, the power corporation in the community constantly subserve a kind of Sometimes they invite celebrities to discourse, periodically through cooking classes, cultural activities and so on dissemination,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, and occasionally beautifully illuminated propaganda is to clip newspaper. Slowly over time human will be brainwashed into only worried about

past two decades, and I pate to the identity of the scene for new employees more than the implementation of the Aum Shinrikyo's brainwashing training. Do not even know how many people killed. Nuclear safety of nuclear power workers are always confident, even if the physical condition aggravate, nuclear power is not considered pertinent. Because they never know the true horror of radioactivity. Every worker, every day continue to suffer from radiation contamination. The person in charge of the mission is to hide these things, let me or the outside world know the message.

my numerous years busy in this kind of work,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, the pressure over time, only solace can depend on liquor, and every night Yuehe Yue ferocious. I often ask myself, yourself in the end for whom, for what, a day off that day full of lies? After 20 years, a wink of an eye, and eventually even his own body was torn apart by radiation erosion.

; ; one occasion, Tokyo Electric Power's Fukushima nuclear power plant, one worker deliberately cut his forehead heavy blood loss. Because the situation is fussy, not non-hospital immediately.Emergency remedial personnel rushed to the absence of knowledge, without any cleaning put the patient instantly to the hospital. The results of all adjoin with his doctors and nurses are subject to radioactive contamination, and even ambulances, hospital beds and other things is no exception. Almost the all countryside into a huge dread.

seriously injured patients when we see a proclivity to save , colorless, odorless and tasteless radioactive and can be easily overlooked. Just one person out of the earth-shaking was. If a major nuclear power plant accident, radioactive contamination has been a large digit of dwellers, the Who to save them? This is not something else's problem, but the whole body of inhabitants must work together to think about.

; Nuclear accidents are often intentionally or unintentionally ignored. We all kas long asthe three islands with the Chernobyl incident, did not kas long asJapan has continued a major nuclear safety incidents. One of my most impressive is that in 1991, Kansai Electric Power's Mihama nuclear power plant accident skinny tube broken. Containing radioactive nuclear reactor cooling water, because the small broken and leaking pipes into the sea, differing only in 0.7 seconds, loss of cooling the nuclear reactor like the Chernobyl should be like the storm rushed. Fortunately, the responsibility is an old experienced staff, who deed decisively and manually open the ECCS (emergency reactor core cooling system), to avoid a major tragedy. You know, ECCS is a nuclear power plant last line of barricade. ECCS system using block down the Mihama nuclear power plant accident, can be said that a million people carrying a Japanese big buses, more than a hundred kilometers on the highway to the speed of running and the brakes are not spiritual, but also fail to do the brake deal live, and finally hit the cliff before the automobile finally stopped in a major accident. I can only say that the Japanese, oh no, is the world's people are so lucky.

terminal investigation we find is a set of chapters in the native failure to insert the period of the accident element, resulting in additional nuclear reactor in the case of high temperature does not automatically shut down. This is the construction of the mistakes. But no an ever found more than two decades this has been escaping the unit with the lethal lacking. This did not represent the incipient structure of the aboriginal devise and construction in agreement with. To cut off too long, too short on the dead escalator, these designers abrupt entities, but of way occur in the project site, too led to an endless flow of nuclear accidents.

; ; make use of the proliferation of plutonium, high-speed test furnace ─ Monju (Monjyu), occurred in 1995, a major blaze liquid sodium drip accident. (Annotation: High-speed furnaces use plutonium as fuel proliferation. Plutonium for the nuclear fission of radioactive material arising, does not exist in ecology, a fierce toxic carcinogenic. The splitting of the atom can produce tremendous energy, it is appropriate for making nuclear bombs. Ordinary Nuclear power plants do have water cooling solution, but the high-speed furnace is the proliferation of high risk must be used to achieve the cooling achieve of liquid sodium. Monju furnace shut down after the accident about 15 years. Although the successful restart commissioning in 2010. But later the big atomic furnace parts off the top and buffet the reactor core of the accident. because the furnace has been subject to a high degree of radioactive contamination, remove the part of the wastage can be difficult. stoves inside the heart can not grab the damage location, The furnace has an uncertain future.)

This is not a section of the furnace an accident. In truth, from the starting of construction, has been frequent accidents. With on-site supervision as adviser, which are my master's males before, what happens will consult me. Although I have resigned, but fear of nuclear accident will cause irreparable catastrophe, resulting in the construction of 6 times during the run before and after the Monju furnace.

once they called to say: in whichever case is not appropriate to go,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, will not you amuse take a look. Then think for a while did he achieve. Monju furnace by Hitachi, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Fuji Electric and other manufacturers to design and descriptions of every manufacturer are differ. After beginning the design can be found, Hitachi's design units below the 0.5mm rounded down, while Toshiba and Mitsubishi are unconditional access, although it is a small 0.5mm, but it will join up to hundreds of places to become a premonitory error. This is why obviously the construction according to drawings, but also how to do a bad reason. Finally, no choice but to call them all anew. After all, burdened with this nuclear reactor of Japan, Wal-Mart, it is essential to cost some money, right?

this type of nuclear reactor assembly will be an accident is acknowledged. Contrary, if no accident is still relatively incredible. But the government has repeatedly played down the seriousness of the accident. Even some of the accident as Once an accident, the power companies in the County Council report, not to change bad habits, said: accident!

; ;
no ability to make nuclear fuel reprocessing nuclear fuel to Japan to France with the completion of processing, refining plutonium issued by a high degree of risk. Manjusri furnace is expected to use 1.4 tons of plutonium, while the Nagasaki atomic bomb nuclear explosion of the sinking was only with 8 kg of plutonium. Please think about how much Monju plutonium for atomic bombs can do?

most Japanese do not know, 1995, France to the diversion of plutonium from Japan to the South Pacific to do nuclear explosion test. There are more people do not know, re-treatment cost is the volume of transactions among the two countries, France and Japan the second largest item. As Japan suffered the world's only nuclear burst hit the country, always shouting against nuclear weapons, but granted to become nuclear waste from the country's nuclear weapons, in order to bring the people of Tahiti radiation disaster.

the United States, Britain, Germany and countries have long due to security considerations and economy problems, stop the proliferation of always the high-speed furnace research projects. Which Germany has even been rotated into a nuclear reactor building good sport park, brought a new atmosphere for the local. Countries in the world that plutonium can not be accustom produce electricity, but only the Japanese still cling to the proceeded development of Monju stove.

Why Japan to be so headstrong? Because governments lack the bravery to stop a erroneous policy. Take nuclear energy policy of all, the Japanese development of nuclear power at the beginning when the maneuver has not been forward-looking, and now after a few years, even waste which are not known to be lost. The youth people no longer willing to gradually scholars nuclear engineering technology, resulting in severe head fault.

former Secretary Shimamura atomic compel Takehisa, retirement afterward wrote a book called out of his hands a crowd of uranium with the plutonium stockpiled, I do not know what to do. the earth is not in doubt Japan wants to engage in nuclear weapons. the government to testify his naivete, and only have to establish more nuclear power plants to consume these hot potato.

; Japan has many old nuclear power plant, the Government does not know thattreatment can only let them continue to run down. The original radioactivity of nuclear power is full of do not want to be able to shut off, can be split to split. Kanagawa Prefecture is located in the Musashi University where was a 100-watt furnace atomic test. Because the old bear, resulting in leakage of radiation have been disabled. The results calculated from the cost of repair is 20 billion yen, waste furnace will must spend 6.0 billion yen, exceeding the University's budall overout the year. Now the school has had to put it in there, and so radiation can be began to amend a recession.

most common commercial nuclear reactor up to 100 million kilowatts. I am actually Mokenaihe.

; Why waste furnace atomic furnace can not be lightly or remove? Because nuclear power plant is filled with a lot of steam and cooling water, no matter if placed after the shutdown, water and gas immediately causes parts to rust, and then the chasm in the metal produced, emitted radiation. As long as nuclear fuel rods into nuclear power plants running once, the whole nuclear power plant will become a large-scale radioactive objects. Waste furnace, removed, easier said than done? Even if the robot is put into operation, it will immediately short circle because of radioactivity.

many progressive countries in the world, . Because they can not waste furnace, dismantled. Only The so-called closed nuclear power plant, the generator is turned off, remove the fuel rods. But the real highlight from here.

parts to discourage rust inside the unit, resulting in radiation exposure. Even if no power generation, water delivery systems must also maintain the mechanical operation. When the water pressure caused by piping wear, or damaged parts must also be repair, so as to dodge radiation leakage. These operations must continue until the radioactivity inside the nuclear power until the full recession.

power companies really have no economic benefits of cultivated management of these nuclear power plant waste it? They do not think heaviness to the old handling plant will only reimbursing the institution of new nuclear power plant project. I must say this country is lunatic. Life is in the near future arrive in Japan has dozens of nuclear power units. The manoeuvre for the fear of nuclear power, and it only me?

; nuclear power plant operation,GHD IV Styling Set, the day will continue to generate radioactive garbage. Of these, the so-called low-level nuclear waste, nevertheless the label is low, but hat present to be in the nuclear waste barrel next 5 hours there is danger of noxious substances. Start low-level nuclear waste power company also darted into the sea. I nuclear power plant in Tokai, Ibaraki Prefecture at work, where the manufacture is to set out on the barrel of nuclear waste trucks, transported to the ship, and finally thrown into the sea off Chiba. I often think these drums thrown into the sea ought be fewer than a year after it will oxidize. Inside the nuclear waste do not know what has changed? Near the fish do not know what will become?

Japan now take it to all low-level nuclear waste Aomori County found Rokkasho nuclear fuel warehouse. Government expected 300 million barrels of nuclear waste buried there, the management of 300 years. Who knows, but after 300 years what will become of these drums? 300 years after the management of these wastes of the industry still exist?

the additional is high-end nuclear waste, which is used spent nuclear fuel rods extracted through reprocessing of radioactive waste remaining after plutonium. The High Level Waste (liquid) must be cured attach with the glass, and encircled in a muscular metal container.

Sponsored Links