Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 09-16-2011, 02:15 AM   #1
qazxswrfv

Default Sands hairdressing & beauty

Sands Hairdressing and Beauty prides itself on its relaxed and welcoming environment. This is complemented by the use of Aveda natural ,straighteners cheaphair and beauty products within the salon. The highly trained team of stylists offer exceptional cutting and colouring techniques.

Our expert hair team will carry out an in-depth consultation free of charge before your appointment to assess your hair and any style changes.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 03:31 AM   #2
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

,coach women shoes

| Back to logs list

137813 2010 年 09 月 25 日 20:19 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Pa Jimo, so the whole day hanging QQ, and who talk do not know. Board into its own space, to see what the latest trends,coach wallet, look at other people's feelings every day. Open the most recent visitors to see how many people still watch yourself, and sometimes very much hope that a person can look in my space. Want to have people watching me, and I fear of being forgotten, so often update the mood ... In many cases, do not want to chat, do not want to be disturbed, when someone sent a message asking,迷失海上 - Qzone日记, In many cases, just a person who quietly just want a quiet, do not want to bother to think about things,淮南家政服务 - Qzone日志,coach sunglasses, your heart empty. Since when do not know, Fall in love alone. What is the general feeling less heart ~ and then I rarely speak, silently watching the life around us. Want to be disturbed by noise, so I chose to escape, though his mouth all day saying boring, can not let people know the bitter heart. Every day, repeatedly, lay a few songs,coach shoes, opened the phone book, watching a person's number. Night came,coach purses, while they did not sleepy, took out his mobile, customary board QQ, see very few people online,Top Chinese luxury cigarettes, which you have smoked, and then began to open each duplicate group, no other meaning, just to see it. Since when do not know, used on the stealth. Then, looking at someone else's head, off,coach outlet,,, lit. Look inside the noisy group, while they never released one, gradually, flashing to head started to decrease. Gradually beginning to understand their way of life are accompanied themselves over their own

tag Pa Jimo picture mood space QQ
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:31 AM   #3
ug6joi1ad
General

ug6joi1ad is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 734058702 at 17:25 on May 24, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary read you the following X-rated films, less than 8 of the can die (optional 20)
seven feet brutally murderous men become infatuated female dwarf is still living together the same truth - Detective Conan:
shameless nonsense all day with young children,《持界》 - Qzone日志, older women for fun all day long ---- indecent Crayon:
ecstasy,coach outlet online! Five white boys playing women's lives! - Saint Seiya:
children with hydrocephalus, cerebral atrophy disabled father and his son son happy life ---- the bulk of the first Dad:
self-improvement! No technological innovation that young invent ---- Doraemon:
birth parents a way animals,听话,学着长大 - Qzone日志,coach sunglasses outlet, underage girls forced to prostitute bath ---- Spirited Away:
temperament different, all the unknown biological Deep fry the jungle kinky perverted old men - Blue Wizard:
sensational,coach bags! Separation of myopia head girl! - Ala Lei:
waist down by the implantation of one day flying arm plate ---- Astro Boy:
two young men, the poor go rather short,coach purses, only the underwear around the world - --- Haier Brothers:
repeated degeneration Exceeding? Youth boys and a sad love affair - garbled 1 / 2:
naughty children slaughtered rare animals were killed by retaliatory ---- Conquers:
surprise! Mother attempted to kill the evil woman, odd! Evil Dead ---- Snow White and eventually became the perfect couple:
episode actress were arrested, each episode had been shot to actor ---- Dinosaurs Express Alexei No.:
shocked,收到短信欺骗信息后 - Qzone日记! Demolition Tokyo !---- do frequent the Altman:
��ָ sky, ah,coach shoes, who staged a minor dog pure middle school girls still hung ---- Inuyasha:
manic psychosis, and the story of childhood amnesia - thoughtless and unhappy:
man eating low-quality canned food,coach handbags, after eating extremely violent ---- Popeye:
bust eight men bully a scantily clad young woman - Gourd Doll :
4 �� animals in order to protect a woman, and the struggle against the forces of evil in the end - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:
ug6joi1ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:31 AM   #4
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 695192563 at 05:04 on April 10, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
- ever seen a good text, most only look at,收到短信欺骗信息后 - Qzone日记, sigh, the never reprinted, because it was not my own , but to see this article as a WOWer, really was moved to tears to shed tears, only to see more light on the second treasure box smile upside down, this moment is uncontrollable cry randomly I love the rich is too crazy, but really moved. (PS: You want to turn this text is entirely possible, but when turning over my crazy insane and deleted language, to not, which is copyrighted, but, ha ha)

last king guardian

When the tribal army
immediate concern all the way with irresistible force to the throne when the king of Ironforge, Plapla has been standing at his front, one called sword, wore head means being a target marker, in the face several times in front of their opponents, a call for not be passed!
Finally, the tribes did not succeed in the massacre, the protagonist Plapla camp, where the proportion of Lothar server, for the Union, is the spirits and the organizers of the massacre but serving in the prestigious National Association stars, Even the tribal warriors, but also the courage and the RPG was Plapla moved by the spirit, and afterwards, everyone said Plapla server king guardian.

morning on the small D, when a person trading her.
the two of them did not know.
dwarf only said two things
fish do not lose ... ...
remaining in our memories of this game I do not think all stuff.
there you install the first green it?
you up the fun there is something out of it?
you there for the games of childhood toys in it?
You might say they do not have any real meaning and value, but it does constitute a part of our game to life, perhaps when we came away their favorite toys to give to others, perhaps we are about to bid farewell to the game proud of his time to do someone else, you may figure will live forever in the game, perhaps we have begun to recall the ups and downs of day to get the upgrade.
vent it likely you will find a different game modes, many years later, when World of Warcraft has long been forgotten, what memories will you leave? Purple equipment or gold?
you will remember the game with partners in it? Will remember the first time, set foot on Azeroth share of surprises it? Will remember and partners with all the interesting task team for it? Will remember that enemy players in the neutral region and the blood group P and the passion it? Will remember that last walk through slowly upgrade to 60 the joy it? The first harvest will remember the epic excitement of it? Will remember and teammates to overcome a seemingly invincible boss happy it? Will remember her friends for various reasons had to leave the worries and sadness it?

him a Paladin.
her, a priest.
he would take care of her from the beta, leveling him and her, the next copy, go to the battlefield, in his mind to, and a happy little angel.
he got detained by the wind right side of the skull, she told him: When you collect the whole, I give you a gift of a good cutting?
He said: What a gift ah? She laughed off the question.
day a few months later, she told him her father passed away, a car accident ... ... In order not to hurt the mother's heart, she would never play the game held up their studies.
remember she told him that she promised him the gift? Shaking his head.
today he finally know the answer.
Perhaps you do not know one hundred Olympic gold what it means for a player, you may not know that the one hundred Olympic gold Olympic gold bullion have turned into a hundred pieces of what it means, but do not know for a girl, a priest players what it means. Olympic gold with this one hundred cast of this anger the Thunder, the wind and the blessings of the sword, not orange, is red, the combination of a girl's efforts.

never offline Huntress - Kelly? NASDAQ

Each moment; but that is soon to loneliness, the pain has come, your smile fading gently from my memory go to waste. not in my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. I is the cold wind, passing snow Northrend. I am the gentle spring rain, moistening the wheat fields of Westfall. I was quiet dawn, filled the valley in the forest of thorns. I was a deep, drum, leap satisfied Grand cloud. I was warm and the stars, dotted Darnassus night. I was singing birds, retained in a better world. not in my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep ... ... p>
when the Burning Crusade comes, I do not know how many people paid attention to her, people are busy around the campaign, but with her pass, she is so much, not even a line. But when I went back to Stormwind Keep, inadvertently accepted the request of a little girl, I noticed her because it had written her first poem is so beautiful, and this leads me to believe she must have a story of people - at last I found his story of a legendary hunter and never offline
in my memory, Blizzard has not had poems written for the players, but not easily edit a task for ordinary people, but this time, a reality that players have won awards, and he also had the privilege to play a the role of a NPC in the game. Kelly was played by real name DakKrause, he is a U.S. service Boulderfist server, the old players, a Night Elf Huntress (of course, is playing a's.) August 22, 2007 early morning death of Nasdaq suffering from chronic leukemia, the age of 28. A year ago, he had been informed of his condition, and has written a poem to be stored in Kelly's mailbox. After his death, his mother, his lifetime friend please poem published. Obviously, this is the role he wrote to his beloved Kelly's poetry, because he knows that when he died, the And he did not think that, now, his desire is really true.
because the Dark is a Gudaorechang in the game, optimistic kind of casual gamers, and he helped many people, even the server in the guild have enjoyed a high reputation. So, after an illness in his, Boulderfist Heros spontaneous Association for his players held a grand funeral and farewell ceremony. People gathered in the valley of Stormwind hero, dressed in black clothes, all the way to the Garden District of Stormwind, there have been hundreds of players involved, and follow the American custom of airing a 21-gun salute ... ...
Although this is a server in the story, but it attracted great attention of Blizzard, so in the latest 2.3 version, the role of his lifetime in accordance with Dark Night Elf Hunter Caylee NPC design in the sand Freitas City, Alicia and her little girl through poetry writing to convey a little tribute to his Blizzard. It is said to complete the search for Kelly? NASDAQ's mission, there will be six consecutive daily tasks will be done after all for the Kelly? Dark opportunity to write poetry.
her, still wearing her off the set when the clutter of equipment, led her pet leopard, standing off the assembly line where she had no lines, but they have a Blizzard for him to write the most touching Psalms, and all players pay tribute to him.

World of Warcraft does not turn people into

story from a post from the NGA, which describes the dress of a World of Warcraft guild president Zhang Yu, Jiang Wei and his wife are the World of Warcraft players. They married shortly after Jiang Wei on the whole body was lupus erythematosus, and involving the brain. Tommy to treat his wife for several months and refused to leave his wife around and pay all the savings back more than 10 million in debt.
should you request, release information on the hero in the game, we are the dark spear from the three tribal area,
story of two heroes
President is a Necromancer
ID beliefs Pig
wife is a Blood Elf Paladin ID Enchantress
when their condition is where the Society of Friends knew Tommy since the ordinary players from all over the world, and immediately organized the donation. Income-card players to play to Tommy's money, no income players to donate gold coins in the game, trying to sell to raise some of Jiang Wei after the Medical Informatics. Play in a multi-forum post appears, all the members have Replies, and sent his blessings. When the post in the middle of the night when the sink to the second page, there will be ordinary members appeared to use props to this post Forum rise back to the first page again, these members were even some people in the few remaining forums with their own money to Buy Forum props. But in reality, there are some users who are in the local hospital to visit the Jiang Wei has gone.

admired a tribal alliance to be soldiers

This is the area in 8 a true story, I was the spirits of a tribal hunter, I tell this story and maybe we will be despised, but I can not help but tell you this story, BL is a respect for all coalition soldiers, the server where I had a very lively, camp in the wild, the two sides often exchange PVP experience, but suddenly one day, the Union seems to collective disappeared, leaving only a small number of Union is also insisted, at first, looks like there are 25 copies of each other to fight, because I had to see them in the lead in Shacheng drug, gradually, fewer and fewer people seem to serve it, finally, we were told had the The player serving as a ghost.
okay, at least we can experience the essence of World of Warcraft the most part, PVE content. So, we started to play the PVP server as PVE.
a chance, BL Hellfire Peninsula said they saw a small coalition soldiers in mining, which is simply BL is big news, we enthusiastically to Hellfire Peninsula to see the soldiers. Very simple name: Symphony, a 70 warrior, who's equipment should not be very good, a lot of equipment in appearance can not be identified.
Thus, we have only one opposing player.
about him, as long as people can say the F's a lot of pieces, I just choose a few typical examples speak.
tribe has four players to do the Nagrand Wanted: hungry Doon the Elite, did people know, and equipment common point, to do this task is quite difficult, so they formed a set of warrior T5 anti-strange to their task, hit 40% of the time, seemingly dropped the soldiers, hungry Dunn went straight to No. 4 from small, this time, a figure Emergency over, sarcasm,coach women shoes, Expose Armor, pull off the Boss, carefully see, is that the Union soldiers, do not know how he would suddenly appear, and he seemed than the T5 sets found that soldiers also durable,coach sunglasses, tribes can not increase his blood, he also Kangde Zhu, a shaman point his head, the following two Buff - Shield wall, Last Stand. To be so insistent about 8 to 10 seconds was, T5 sets of soldiers on the line, after seeing the Union soldiers to stop the attack, while the tribal fighters began to taunt the mobs, and ultimately had been engaged in this task, All the tribes are facing the soldiers salute, was surprised to find he turned, facing about 20 yards all the way to jump over a piece of mine - he is only to the mining of.
, the tribe will have a little unwritten rules, if the same piece of mine, and Symphony fancy, let him dig.
This is a full service
the most widely circulated one thing, let me also touched many, many people have built a coalition specifically trumpet his last respects to him.
followed by circulation issues on the market, the Union basically equal to the other side of the auction scrap, so looks like he means to make money is to open a hunter to kill something small, because it has been seen a place called: magic vortex of the LR. He threw things should be directly to the NPC, yes, you should know the difficulty of making money this way is much, anyway, to see him occasionally in Shacheng when they are just riding on a 60% bird. By chance, a small bank in Booty Bay Point, when the mouse points to a neutral auction house, he looked open, there are a lot of equipment, materials, including raw material sources, many blue-loaded and some low-level epic, the price of no more than 20G, while the Symphony is actually an auction, you can imagine here in the village to sell more than 500 G of the source of raw materials, where only less than 20G will be able to buy it?
tribes almost everyone knew it, was to build an alliance trumpet and said, On trumpet playing money, expensive.
right ah, small lot, everyone is immune to making money,coach sneakers, so we have this habit of the small service, will always go to a neutral auction house to see things. If someone stands in the city Q: Which kind of brother by my 10G, I went to a neutral to buy the weapons. Such people did not care for the basic maximum of channel where only team to say
the most memorable things to blog about December 13 in or 14 that day. To celebrate the release update to 3.0.5, we all talk to the storm Xiaoguo Wang is off, then about 8:40 at night, much to, BL began to slaughter the storm, when the fortress when the storm hit, all the BL stopped the. Standing in front of them, there are 2 guards JY 68, a LV5 the Xiaoguo Wang, a Duke and other NPC, there is one, is the Symphony 70 regular players!
still do not see good or bad that the equipment itself, is still the arena that task to the weapons, is still the prestige of Shattered Sun shield, we decided to 1Vs1, then rushed to a FS directly, and about 20 seconds After he hung up, we are ready to open Xiaoguo Wang, preparation of all photographic camera and recorded video ready to record video, this time, the soldiers raised up, continue to stand in front of Xiaoguo Wang, this time for him to play a warlock , about 1 minute and 30 seconds later, he revived this way, he nearly died and off 30 times, many times are the thieves attack was itchy, and when one of the pastors said, equipment off the ah, ah a lot fewer of blood, We sent a small probe in the past to understand the situation, the following is a dialogue where we YY:
us: how ah? How ah? He put off equipment directly to give up resistance when we kill?
our spies: he wore equipment, ah! I ask him.
us: how can he say?
our spies: all-red equipment, and money to repair all his money to buy their own hunter numbers (60% speed) flying mounts.
we :.....
said group and 4 in 3 in the YY group, there are girls that the incident began to cry, going over the last league play, and we run up a pole cattle war, and salute him, and then rub furnace slag
more and more people began to rub furnace slag, CD's also rode began to retreat
Association said a lot of information on the BL has a paragraph: In the Symphony during the game, not a massacre!
I do not want to use this article to promote anything, I just want to tell those who have equipment for the G coin, fights for what shit the CD earthshaking know who is playing what games, Symphony no copy of the play , no enchants, no gems, no group of people, the elite can not complete the task, professional full-375 but no drawings, no material, but he still stick to it. He was back in the forums, forget it, switch to what suits yo, and turn is not playing the same game, as long as I was what, maybe it would be a break of the District Alliance.
recently did not see him on the line, it was said that he fought it, in this tribute to the soldiers.
Symphony, allow me on behalf of all tribal zone 8 to pay tribute to you!

I'm 30, he entered my will,
I'm 37, he was in the western wilderness,
I'm 47, he was in the death of mine,
I'm 61, he was in Gnomeregan,
my hero of the mix of license, he Gadgetzan,
I wasteland Karazhan, he was in Winterspring,
When I land reclamation karuur
his knife Mountain, jumping in front of me,
AFK for a week I'm in a hurry, he was in Alterac Valley,
I can not afford
Karazhan group, he was in my regiment,
I rest for a month, and all are stabilized, then returned to the World of Warcraft, will be joined by my friend and started 7:30 every day activities, 12 days of dissolution.
soon upgrade my equipment, but the mind is very empty. Casual previously that the shadow will always appear in my mind, aspire to? Miss? I do not know.
Road is my own choice, whether right or wrong, go right.
after day event ended, tired I went back to the iron furnace, closing off the assembly line for several messages, and suddenly I was set.

that moment, I know what is called the tears ... ...
the above story is

most valuable equipment,
a spirit warrior was born in Darnassus, came to this world do not know how to go, what to do, beautiful scenery front of him stood there enjoying, he did not know what the fate of the future .
from a start he will be very good at communication, suddenly a lot of friends, doing tasks together, chatting together, class started to grow on, slowly began to adapt to this world, many of his friends, there is a and his long pointed ears as long as the Night Elf priest, they contact every day with the on-line through the QQ, with the leveling, to share the joy of the game to bring them in when they are 36 by another friend led them to the first copy of the game - Scarlet Monastery, the latter did not expect them to, do not know what to do in a copy of such a place, numerous destroy missions, but they are not discouraged, and listen to find out the reasons All proposals, progress again and again, finally over, all the monastery, the harvest is not bad, the soldiers set of [Scarlet Crusade] six sets of equipment, they played the three, the soldiers happy in front of pastor / kiss, Pastor silent for a while, Hehedixiao, she said, , and your really good time with good luck know, as long as he happy to pay anything for her. Later in the day, the priest has been accompanied soldiers reaches 45, when suddenly one day, the minister told the soldiers, probably because of her work to do, business for some time, it may take a long time, the game not being played, the soldiers are readily agreed a, and wish her success in your work ... ...
this way, the first 2 days, the soldiers are still holding their weapons and wearing a priest for his brush, [Scarlet Crusade] a level of training with, and nothing changed, the only change is that no priest brush his blood ... ... a long time has passed, the soldiers finally 60, and the Association of fewer soldiers, the soldiers were forced to replaced his hands like weapons, picked up the shield, as on the Council in the Vice-MT. And hard copy again and again, the soldiers put him blue and green all the equipment into the purple, just holding hands from a stupidly small arms Kanguai soldiers, into the soul of a team, he did success or failure of all relations of the whole team, and he slowly began to find his own place, find their own role, but he was pale and his recall was with the leveling, brushes and equipment that accompany their priests, and will sometimes with his friends talk about the man who accompanied his pastor, and every time talking about, he would laugh, he said it was the happiest time he had.
that it will or winter, when the wind just blowing in the spring, he was as usual, ready to organize on-line activities will be in, suddenly a familiar and unfamiliar names jumped up, his look closely, she is her, she came, he followed up with a whisper and shouting at her.
quiet, is that you? Is himself?
Well, I, I am back, did not think you remember me, I thought you forgotten me
how could you forget, for several months now, do you go? How that message has not?
go abroad to study. (In fact, so quiet the advanced gastric cancer)
it coming back this time, do not walk, right?
Well, do not go, have all finished school, you can have fun games.
good, as you brush the blood and can help me, to accompany me.
I'm not your nanny ... ...
Haha, anyway, you was back.
the next day, the soldiers did not accompany her basic leveling, just continue to buy some equipment to the pastor, gave her money to learn the skills, every time when the Association of organizational activities, the soldiers are excited to team with a copy of their in the flame, and she has been quietly practicing with. When the priest 57, when suddenly one day, she asked the soldiers,

the first 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, the pastor has not been on line, and the soldiers continued to own a copy of the message to her QQ can not point response, 5 days, the priest on the line , and she came up the first sentence to tell the soldiers

soldiers riding the tiger, the location of fast runs to the pastor, it was a dam, a large high dam. Soldiers to the post, saw a man sitting quietly pastor the top of dam, the soldiers dismounted, and slowly went over and sat beside Pastor.

, will be efficacious.

the first 2 days, the soldiers on the line, suddenly found himself something mailbox, opened it, all the equipment was bought for quiet, and some money, as well as a letter:
pictures of people, I thought of you, who think of happiness with you, that I never in my real life, some happy and comfortable, so I came back, but do not know why the back, find that you become I know, you to do your duty in Society, I do not blame you, I just want you to set aside some time with me, like before, when we are happy, but you even a little time to accompany me No, I'm so sorry, I really should not come back, maybe I quietly wait for the arrival of death, I want you to put on a good set of brushes you have a set of equipment together, I once had that stupid looking stupid soldiers, it is paid together with the results we have, but did not expect, but you sell it, I was a pain, you know? when I see you put on the set of equipment, just so that I can feel once you, the real you, and now, what is gone, remember? in the blood, I cited numerous times to the strange, screaming for help when all your personal danger came to my rescue, I'm so miss those days, it is not coming back with nothing for the time, unconsciously,懂了遗憾,就懂了人生! - Qzone日志, I think I fell in love with you, when I came back I used to love, suddenly found everything changed, I'm so sad , I decided to leave, and yesterday I told you, I would like to promise anything, I want to wear next to the soldiers who work with us to the set of equipment, brush, and I say ... ... I will never forget you, bless you in the coming days than happy
read the letter, the soldiers in tears, his heart was trembling
3 days after, the soldiers did not participate in union activities, he was desperately holding weapons in the bloody knife knifed, and he had been he sold in the brush, while the set of memories [Scarlet Crusade] . Each knife down, his heart in prayer, come out, I have to scrape together a set of 3 days, and finally put together a set of equipment, he did not rest, he rode the fastest, went, where the dams He walked slowly in front of that dam, he replaced all the equipment body, put on the set [Scarlet Crusade] in the eyes of tears have blurred his eyes, he shouted, come back? you have achieved many wish to see, we have memories and hard work, to me, take a look please? Today the moon is round, and then once I see the moon to accompany you? to you and me
echo can not wait for the night, the soldiers slowly stood up, shouting You and I have deliberately efforts to sell, I was wrong, I sold the green and equipment to win a purple equipment, but I lost you.
soldiers finished, jumped out of the dam, from the time after the soldiers did not come back too, according to the Society and his friends said, the wind, back pack, to a quiet city where to find it things have gone in have not been back.

leukemia lovestruck boyfriend female players glued together Ganaiganhen
The two main characters are Faith
Paladin Light, met early in the female lead is a do not understand anything of the white, a small copy of the accident in the stream of consciousness of the actor to know. Clumsy heroine when the body several times in the sorting step in the bomb were killed, careful again to prevent her leading man was killed, prior to step out of all the bombs, a trace of little touches to win the goodwill of the heroine, through the This encounter often get together to play 2 copies of a copy was removed in all the major heroes, a man became her Queen MT, in the long exposure, she had a preliminary understanding of him, but the only game. He is a veteran player, the number is very large, what kind of job there. ID has a feature of all, all to eat.
soon fell in love, the female lead ultimately to the actor tell the truth, accidents declined, not willing to get to the bottom under the actress,
He opened his scars:

the first two months of chemotherapy; you know why I have 23:30 time to go to sleep until noon time nap, wake up the morning punctuality, in fact I have to resort physical; with you every time you want me to play more for a while, although I 'd like to, because the body rejected the hard-hearted I .......
think he had to say and the reality of life in the law, she has been identified within the heart is true, he said. Moment,coach outlet, she was silent. Quiet for some time, she is still persistent fierce emotions of his campaign, and ultimately determined the relationship between 2 people. In their eyes, love is beyond, beyond time, age,coach shoes, country, beyond any ...... nothing can stop.
in the coming days, 2 shy of the video, along with a copy of the next, to participate in activities together, with the same while watching a movie.
meet people near 2 of the heroine's ex-boyfriend asked her to return home together, she decisively rejected the conditions are excellent ex-boyfriend, former boyfriend sarcastic irony, she Shuaixia: I used to take fifty percent of the heart, and I'm deserted. then he took my heart one hundred percent, I can give up life for him. You do not even like his half. with you alive for 10 years, happiness 10 days, might as well live with him for 10 days, 10 days of happiness. They broke through the virtual
finally started walking in a happy life together, in reality, the actress will take care of him, taking his daily diet, without any complaints during chemotherapy to clear the vomit filled with unpleasant little red bucket, carefully prepared for her boyfriend a variety of foods. In the game, they create their council well, he always T, or the silent guardian of her, take care of her, help her .......
willing to have a heart, old age is not way off! Bless the couple married, and wish a speedy recovery actor!

they just dropped the ... ... ... ...

wreckage of months, is a dead soldier, the President has repeatedly made him as MT, but he does not agree, once he finally began to put a shield against Haka, hit 8%, when suddenly put on the blood sword , UT shouted that beheaded! Then ... ... destroy mission.
months wreckage is my first World of Warcraft friends, also be the last. I remember once the wreckage was dumped by his girlfriend,coach purses, most of the night 3:00 give me a call, one is drunk, mouth authentic Sichuan accent makes me laugh and cry. it, no brothers, he began to work harder, and it will absolutely need to put on when the shield.
Burning Crusade, we both had to upgrade team until he graduated from Karazhan, holding the king guardian said to me, Like you can not see the end of an hour.) May 12 afternoon of the day, we are in Black Temple Illidan fierce battle, the wreckage of the functional 2T, had fallen half, and then group off, is when we complain about the quality of the server, I disconnected the server, not on the registry again.
the news the next day, newspapers reported that the Wenchuan earthquake.
next few days, more and more reports of this kind, not of the rising number of deaths in the States also sent rescue forces to Wenchuan, and I took out my pocket of his trousers was all the money - 146 . Donated to the Sichuan compatriots, after all sites have become gray. These days, watching the scene moving picture. I have many eyes moist. A few days later, I logged onto the game, open the friends list - month of the wreckage (offline). In the ensuing two months, I gave her phone several times called, are not connected.
the battlefield one day at noon I was stunned, shocked to see the yellow prompted: [months remains] on the line.
I quickly sent him whisper,
He did not talk to me in the light only in the guild said, small, but too complex to play do not understand.

Association in silence for a few seconds.

prompted: [months of the wreckage] off the assembly line.
I quickly pick up the phone call to his mobile phone.

then I call his house phone.

QQ I click on the gray and into the wreckage of his space, his space is not even a log, pictures, and no, there Ikunori Message:

... ...
sour while my nose, could not restrain the tears.
Then I log back games, in the council, said, it, with my 300G does not care about their own little run Kazakhstan, as you walked, my next battle is always first, and then the soldiers as you do not like reckless driving of the Whirlwind in the crowd. >
from memory, I boarded the dust a long time hunter numbers has been found that people have changed,笑话总结 ! 100OOOO余条笑话! 看你能撑多久! - Qzone日志, open the buddy list, a month wreckage (offline). I waited quietly, waiting for him on the line ... ...
was asked, earthquake, we lost many WOWer?
Our answer is: a never die, they just dropped it!
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:32 AM   #5
ug7ioi2md
Brigadier General

ug7ioi2md is on a distinguished road

,coach outlet

| Back to logs list

136978 2009 年 09 月 24 日 20:42 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
- ; -

-

- loves her

- ; love my wife

- ; ; ; loving family

tag love the daughter of the wife happy

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug7ioi2md is offline   Reply With Quote