Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
9619f3eitr

Default We vague , we flirt , no love

Me and you, men and women, and no one can not escape love.

life in the city, men and women, inadvertently above the puzzling up.

I inadvertently said men and women, we surmise that love, love, panic, disapproval of love, but we can not stop, without exception, love, ambition and expectancy.

In this restless old, in the silence of subsurface life, surging undercurrent.

in our well-dressed exterior, all parcels secluded in a restless evil. Notices over ceremony, docile and well-hidden beneath the outward of instability is the dolphin's center, all looking forward to unusual asset occur, prepared to crash the status quo, always waiting for revolt or derailment.

and we must agree that the ambitious but sheepish for a mouse, notwithstanding we have one thousand kinds of ten thousand kinds of wonderful speculations, but still honestly crouched location, stay away. We could not bear to cautiously establish

those cheerful, we are scared that the chains of responsibility, emotional nagging.

by a decisive point, you may arise at once in my life cease or stay, we flirt, we are emotional, but we never love us.

we may one daytime, in a curious avenue rub elbows, you do not know me, I do not know you, but we are fascinated each other, we are deeply in the eye, or kept back, we eye contact, but eventually faded in the sea. Nothing more.

we may encounter a particular excursion, we meet by contingency,Kids' Supra TK Society, but the summarize encounter, so we talk freely to our unbridled joy, we fulfilled in front of each other nearly peerless, from the other side where we even base a teens refreshment, whatever,Supras, we only companions. Nothing more.

unknown we may encounter in the bar, the bar touching the music, ambiguous light, we have never met ahead, we looked to each other, and then you came to me and said, we tin talk? So, we mention something ambiguous,Supra Vaider Shoes, paradoxical, we make fun of each other, then their left. Nothing extra.

known for years that we may be friends, each married, but with a touch of feeling haunted, we call each other brothers, or as the roots of the blue color is known to have, we can talk almost everything, we care for each other We were feeling, but we still do not reveal this kind of relationship in their lifetime, the so dense. Nothing more.

we may be superior-subordinate relationship,Supra Trinity NS Shoes, we have a kind Ruoyouruowu, ambiguous understanding, we have explicit in idea, but noiselessly. Nothing more.

we may meet in a virtual network cross the screen, we were each other's language all butme kind of qualities to attract,Kids' Supra Skytop Shoes, we do not meet, do not speak, do not know each other's face, there is a feeling between each other silently flowing stretches, we feel each other and they are interlocked as consonance, we even feel the other is our maximum rhyme tune the maximum appropriate human, but we do not down the web, because in real life, you are not a princess, I not a prince. Nothing more.

We absence to feel love and be loved, like the kind of merged feeling of love and love of ambiguity, that in increase there are no third celebration can understand the kind of painful and a touch of mournful , hidden of pleasure and joy.

We love love love love indulging in the kind, was cleared in love, in love to enjoy the love thoughts, and even wail in the process of love, but love does not love to package a legacy floor chicken plumes.

nothing, ample is ample.

adore how complex and trifling entities, we understand namely always the love, no material how the starting namely fresh and sweet, to the last injury and ambition transform massive.

experience of life we ​​are all men and women, accordingly, have capable to love away, learn from life what may be to avoid harm, we have lost the love, selfless prowess.

because we all understand, love is to hurt our only arms opposition unemployment.

nought, enough is enough.

ambiguous is the enthusiasm of ordinary life in the swap,Supra Indy NS Shoes, in which the body, clutch the stove, a large amusement.

but the last seasoning is favor love, can not eat tobacco and alcohol, fewer can Yat position, as many beverages.

Therefore, we flirt, we are ambiguous, but never love.

flirting, ambiguous, not love.

do not love love, not worse.

Sponsored Links