Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
af9kqm9xcsl

Default 1 copy software to create top salesman hprestashop

39 Q

sales title phrase: Find focus, quickly cut into the

begins: to find customers interested in the topic, according to industry characteristics of the decision, in order to explore whether the customer has been using software to determine the initial target customers or instigation target customers. In this session need to have the following three common problems.

1 Customer: You are selling the software?

me: I am a software market researcher,prestashop, I have only one purpose: To use the software to manage your business needs. (If you have to use a piece of software) which you use a software, how are you feeling? You can put aside differences in the name of the software you are using the situation to talk about it?

2 Client: *** I've bought prestashop software, use prestashop line also do not want to buy it!

me: Where is the software out, you feel and the manual before any major changes when I see it? This software is good, the interface is very beautiful, but it seems there is no *** function. (To attract customers know your agent software)

3 customer: I have not used the software, you can look at your software!

me: Well, then I can give you a trial version installed, you use the software there is no urgency for the business management needs?

selling brprestashop promotion

title words: change your mind, strengthen the brand

begins: the power of the brand promotion housewife, stressed the importance of post-maintenance business software, transfer customers to price strong concern.

4 Client: A housewife seems to be a small software, the development of the future, how do I?

I: the wind took SME management software industry is the leading supplier of information technology small and medium enterprises focused on long-term success for the hundreds of thousands of domestic and overseas SMEs to provide inprestashopmation solutions, which owns > 5 customer: the housekeeper to manage any major business?

me: housekeeper, the thrust is to help you Fixed assets, consumables, as are a lot of commission entrusted with the goods. As the saying goes small business, If the mentioned small part, housekeeper to remind stocks, companies now can be shipped at any time of the payment due shall be reminded that selling poor sales feedback, sales charts, automatic inventory, how much money you earn? How much is received? How much to pay? Cost? How much cost? How much gross profit? An automatic summary table, always grasp the business.

6 customer: our culture is limited, you have the software too difficult?

me: housekeeper is a fool-management software. Other

7 customer: Our financial needs newspaper the Inland Revenue Department, the accounting standards need to do a monthly report, your financial irregularities, we do not fit?

me: your business documents housekeeper products in a variety of standard certificate will be automatically generated, even if do not understand accounting, you can also print out the standard financial documents, if required reimbursement to the Inland Revenue Department, recommended that you use the housekeeper's financial software, which can produce standard financial statements, round your wishes, even if tens of thousands of dollars to buy a large ERP software, financial management ideas and housekeeper, financial management of the financial version of the idea is very similar,

8 Customers: Buy After the bad with how to do? Last time I bought a friend a small software, bought a problem, find someone to no shadow, never to be resolved?

I: You also do not need to worry about this problem, housewife word of mouth marketing is legendary, with housewife software purchased is a service and a belief in the future development trend of software should be inexpensive software with perfect service,virtuemart template, why not post a small software company to maintain, on the one hand they do not have strong financial support, on the other hand a small part of product development, instability, today may be gone tomorrow, after you buy the course of problems, not people to solve, real or come to naught. Higher cost to purchase the software, the software has done a housewife decade, the use of good customer abound, other software such a situation? I'm afraid not!

9 Client: housekeeper, there are many versions, 880 and 2008 + Talia's the differences?

me: housekeeper, scale of operation according to the target customer is divided into brilliant version and the popular version of the two versions, the biggest difference is that the brilliant edition adds links and money order management aspects of workflow management. Detail in the following 10 areas: 1, order processing (purchase, sale); 2, the commission, entrusted with the treatment; 3, members of management; 4, promotions processing; 5, stores management; 6, fixed assets; 7, low value of the consumable; 8, prepaid expenses; 9, accounting voucher; 10, sales commission. In fact, mainly based on which version to use on your business size and needs to decide, you can now use the popular version for the one hand, cheap, also focused on the purchase and sale of business management, refining smart, and very simple. Do not worry about the future business development, we will always be with your growth, as the company brilliant stage version, can upgrade to a brilliant version of the product, companies continue to grow, it is recommended that you use our housekeeper Standard Edition

10 customers: These two software specific offer?

me: housekeeper popular version of the quote very cheap, only 880 yuan, according to the number of sites increases, prices increase. . .

11 customers: expensive, and your software is too expensive?

me: 880 can be said to be the cheapest brand software market. Furthermore, we are carrying a large volume of services, we hope to continuing to serve you!

13 Client: We have three stores in the city, like the unified management to achieve it?

me: We provide online applications, a server on the headquarters, three stores in all stores on the client, if access to the Internet, stores the data from time to time transferred to headquarters, you can sit in the server monitor to monitor all stores before the operation. If not always online stores, the system can periodically save the store data, upload it to you here, then merge the data reflect the overall operation, convenient and affordable.

inventory management quiz

Markers: remind, to eliminate the backlog

begins: warehouse management is primarily concerned with operational details of customers, sales staff need to emphasize the use of software for inventory outstanding from time to time to remind the management of inventory, maintain inventory balance, eliminating inventory backlog.

14 clients: a mess of my warehouse, warehouse management would like to put up with customers to goods, it is difficult to know quickly how much stock the existing library? Are placed?

me: housekeeper provides comprehensive warehouse management transparent, in the inventory distribution table

15 clients: software library can not automatically remind me that the goods have been sold out? Too much stock into that? Usually the business too much, I always got the time to look-up table?

me: We offer a variety of inventory to remind, in accordance with the highest total quantity of goods set the minimum stock, the stock of this product range more than once to remind you; can also set the minimum in accordance with the highest warehouse stocks more than the existence of the warehouse interval immediately remind you of the amount; if this product is shelf life, once more than durability, immediate reminder. Not only have these alerts, if you have order management, and provides complete delivery of the cargo coming to the goods also will not remind you; over the period of receivables to be paid, the software will alert you to recover as soon as possible, so that the formation of bad debts.

16 customers: If this was really good, and your software can stocktaking it?

me: Of course! You want to end the end of a large inventory or today, tomorrow, a small inventory. If a large inventory, the software automatically repository of all goods inventory, production inventory table, you only need to check the in-kind, and the book to see whether, and if not, automatically overage shortage operate very quickly; if it is sporadic small inventory, Zhang reported loss was reported directly to do to deal with a single premium. Your warehouse too much? A warehouse inventory can be divided, but also automatic.

17 clients: just look at the warehouse is not my purpose, I want to master the balance of the warehouse changes in stock sales?

me: this is easier, the software provides summary warehouse in accordance with the purchase of goods, sales, balance the various business processes (changes in commodity Invoicing), also provides aggregated according to warehouse all of the purchase, sale, balances of the various business processes (changes in the warehouse Invoicing). You can completely let go This is the root walking stick carried by hand.

18 Customer: I have three stores every month over the past allocation of goods, the price is not necessarily, housekeeper to manage it? The key is to not even check the information?

I: can be done through the allocation of a single, different prices will do the same price! Allocated immediately after the results are reflected in the stock of every warehouse, you open the stock class at the table you can see the result of changes at once. Q & A Business Management

sign language: a reasonable procurement, rapid sales

opening: Business management is the most typical small business information links to stand out in the sales of software manual comprehensive paperless documentation, ease of operation and the use of flexible post-business and scientific.

19 Customer: I want to manage the current business processes, but they feel the software is too hard in your software, I do not need a good multi-function, and some do not understand is doing, it is estimated that with no ?

Me: You do not worry, the housekeeper prefabricated business processes is very simple, you have to purchase it, you have to sell it, just know that these two areas is enough to fill out a purchase of the goods storage lists end, fill out a sales 出库单 sale bin, the entire process of 5 minutes to get, and the purchase money related to the sale, delivery time of delivery, and other information between the units on a list of all included. Fully automated audit results later generation, you have nothing to worry about.

20 Client: Ah, but I can not type on the computer to do list, do not enter the product information?

me: Of course not, you can matched with a scanning gun, open the document directly on the line gun to scan merchandise, the system will automatically bring out the product information is also very fast. You are developing software in the development of Afghanistan, after the use of used to it, if you want to record specific information goods, like color, packaging, and can be entered on the document, called hands ready, keeping you how to use all smoothly.

21 customer: I had a little contact with management software, in the middle of the business I will, but we need to manage orders, to prevent out of stock, to ensure the stability of supply, as some have not sent the purchase of goods sold goods not yet received the go, and now very confused, can control it?

me: Of course! Housekeeper has a separate order management functions, always tell you the number of purchases in transit? The number of sales in the library? The actual calculation of the amount of storage and order quantity, to help you determine the replenishment lead time. To facilitate the entry of other documents, can refer directly to generate purchase orders or sales invoices storage lists, very convenient. Any time the order has been executed, the order has been completed, all outstanding orders automatic statistics, inquiries at any time.

22 clients: Key business does not necessarily give you the money at that time, I have the payables and receivables? How to do?

me: Do not worry about that time did not give money, your receipts and payments directly at the number of blank save to, what time money, according to one between the units in the collection and payment orders in receivables, collections at the same time, the business list was automatically out, you only need a pair of sheets which list the back section, fill in the number of settlement.

23 Client: My client a particularly large number, sometimes from time to time to purchase, I always remember the price of the last to give him? Customers virtuemart template say:

me: this is indeed a great concern to small business needs, we can give you the last time between the unit corresponding to the purchase price or the price of commodities, you can simply select the products in the document immediately able to see this price. If the customer only inquiry, you directly open the That is intuitive and comprehensive, no longer have to worry about customer 忽悠 you.

24 Client: We also do retail, they want, a pos machine, but did not know how to use?

I: the use of this feature fits the housekeeper, you can pos machine directly connected to the housekeeper, so that all the retail sales data automatically transferred to the housekeeper, like shift, retail sales statistics to look directly in the software to. Membership card at the same time retail management group to buy their own membership card, then buy a card reader, the housekeeper can take, not only can record the member information, membership card can use statistics, points, stored value, the discount to be able to handle more than one machine in a very cost-effective. Also, if sales business can be managed, first to develop a promotional price, to the promotion of sales of products to automatically bring out the promotional price, so after a promotional period, the price quickly recovered. In short, and retail-related business, it can control.

25 Client: Having said that, using this software you, what I can get business information in the end?

me: It would be more, I'll pick a few of the most common that you hear:

? what products sell prestashop which products do not sell? (Unsalable commodity statistics, selling Commodity Statistics)

? Year, month, how much revenue the day you sell? Cost of sales how much? How much money back? How many payments? Cost? How much gross profit? A table full statistics. (Operating conditions tables)

? The most recent statistics of the shipping warehouse, to judge by selling goods to sell goods. (Sales of goods warehouse distribution)

? Summary of all of the cost of sales. (Cost of sales table)

? A commodity for some time an aggregate cost of all operations. (Commodity-related inquiries)

? Goods purchase detailed sales information. (Detailed list of goods into the sales)

? With a lot of goods query, batch number of goods in the library stock (stock position - Other - Product batches), batch number of goods of all business inquiries occurred . (Lot number tracking of goods)

? A commodity sales each month, and profitability. (Selling a single product analysis)

? All goods each day, each week, each month or each quarter, sales volume and sales amount of change. (Commodity sales fluctuations)

26 Client: We have commissioned a commission basis consignment business, small software to mind?

me: housekeeper, has commissioned a special consignment of business management functions commission basis, continuous supply, the first settlement period of time, in the middle can also adjust the commission, entrusted with the prices, services and fiduciary services for the commission to develop specific tables statistics.

seize the hearts of customers with financial

Markers: Financial Fine management, small into large gains

29 Customer: Can you provide and suppliers, customers Reconciliation the list for easy check out? Reconciliation is a lot of trouble before hand?

I: Of course, if and to determine the reconciliation between the units, we provide a single business-to-bill (both reconciliation), if the unit internal reconciliation, we provide sales statements (sales reconciliation document) and procurement of the bill (Procurement reconciliation document).

system maintenance

sign language: data security, human rights and flexible

begins: This is a safeguard in the system, customers are most concerned about data security and use of personnel authority . Housekeeper, using a variety of data backup, that is flexible, convenient, very consistent with the actual situation of small businesses. Permissions assigned by role very much in line management characteristics of small enterprises is the focus of marketing.

30 clients: Using software management, will not cause data loss, I have a friend who bought the software, fear of power failure or misuse tenterhooks all day, the data to the lost, think I might as well spend their own kung fu manual management?

me: where possible to eliminate this concern, the housekeeper kept control of three data sets, the first to exit the software each time you save the data, the system automatically alerts; second, special set menu in the product a For power, you need not worry, open the software again after a sudden power failure, the last saved document will not automatically recover, you can then do account.

31 clients: Our company has two main sections, I pipe sales and accounts, taking care of the young man to help me control of a warehouse, and out of libraries moving to move things, but I do not want to see my boy purchase cost and sales price to achieve it? Many small businesses have such needs?

I: View the amount of the cost of rights and permissions are independent view settings, you only need to assign permissions to the young man does not give him permission to see the amount of the cost of the rights and see to your needs can be achieved.

business data presentation skills

sign language: data accurate, straight cutting themes

begins: spare the front of the shop, said sales of the work, customers may purchase a certain desire, but there are still some concerns, the software product itself and the clerk will describe the different? Therefore, customers generally require us at this time for them to practice it and see the data.

32 Client: You're feeling pretty good, seems to be quite suitable prestashop us this industry, you can show me a live demonstration of it? Who knows is not as good as you say?

me: Well, I happen to have a housekeeper here can provide information on all the tables, you can look at (to be produced housekeeper Sales Collection)

(or) I just brought notebook, you can see a live demonstration, presentation of data and your business are very similar. You need to manage some of the business, I can show you a live demonstration.

Tips: Another perfect software products can not cover everything, we need to demonstrate products to customers with the purpose of guiding customers to view, let him focus on selling products, most aspects of questions. Paper reports with an intuitive real impact can be achieved so that customers believe that the purpose of a live demonstration of computer software products conducive to show flexibility.

33 customers: This product features you too much, take so much of our small businesses, it is estimated that it is difficult to operate?

me: Look! (Show focused on prestashop following list shows)

? All based in the housekeeper's input and reference files are synchronized, you can file in the preparation, production notes two areas improve the basic file;

? in the document interface, if you purchase a scanner, can scan all the goods into the software is very fast;

? goods inventory automatically, and finally generate a standard inventory form, is very convenient;

? each business documents automatically generate the certificate (check the documents under the body of the subject Click for details), even if you can not understand accounting as a professional operation to virtuemart template an accurate statement and balance sheet;

? each one can be directly linked tables check documents detail (to open any piece of tables, has been found detailed documents together);

? financial part of the most valuable form shows: settled by a single query (check each transaction number and receive the income payments received to pay money each time, very easy to explain the software's automation features); accounts payable queries (both units of the total payable and receivable details, which is part of was very concerned about the function of small businesses, worth a visit);

contributed to the trial version of the installation

Markers: free installation, free doubts

begins: After our presentation, is best for customers to install a trial version, and then with the relevant industry data, so that customers can directly use them, on the other hand there is a personal experience.

34 client: your software is also good, but I'm busy now, time to talk about it more carefully?

me: Well, we do not disturb your business, if you have a computer, you may wish us to install a trial version, free time you can try it yourself, if you encounter any problems or what aspects of the new demand, in time to keep in touch with me. Software-related issues, very willing to answer your questions, take this opportunity, you can also learn more about knowledge management software.

35 Customer: Well, then so be it, my computer seems to poisoning, and another day somehow, and then you call it, come and help me install it!

me: in what drugs, and you do not have antivirus software installed, we have a genuine Rising Antivirus software can help you install look, I reinstall the system is the most knowledgeable, what computer problems I can also help you solve what way, or the old saying goes, what needs and problems can contact me in time, this is my business card, if you are handy, you can leave me a contact, what questions we can call contact.

Tips: indirectly, by all means to eliminate the exclusion of our customers, so that customers feel we are their partners, to help him virtuemart template money while allowing them to feel the housekeeper's service quality, willing to be our friends .

customer tracking

sign language: appropriate, timely

begins: one to many customers are not successful, we need some time in the late follow-strengthening, in this session need to have the patience and intelligence clerk in the appropriate prestashop timely case of cognitive enhancement to customers, allowing customers to learn the software at prestashop same time willing to accept such long-term services to pay prestashop.

36 I: Yes, Mr. *** it? I'm *** maintenance engineers, software companies, we would like to know the process you have any probation requirements or any problems? The software how to feel?

Client: No closer look, just do your documents easily done, promotional materials you last left too vague, there is no detailed information about the software, including the offer, if it is how many sites use? Give me a detailed information? I look at.

37 I: We have a housekeeper, the software industry solutions in detail the book, if you have time, we will send an engineer to you to explain in detail.

Customer: Well, then you have *** days over it.

Tips: This communication may need to be repeated to get the news of further consultation with customers, so the potential into a single customer we must be patient.

hit single success

Markers: open-minded, Heiner customer

begins: hit single success, just that we've got a small software clients, and more a housekeeper market. We must have the mind contains all efforts to safeguard the customers, try to tap more from existing sales opportunities for customers, because word of mouth marketing, direct marketing is much better than saving a lot of manpower and material resources, but also the cornerstone of long-term development partner companies.

38 customer: I purchased your software, use the process only to find there is no storehouse list your sales process, but when I was doing accounts, each sale must be attached to the library list on the back of cost alone, this Photo list includes the number of a library, a library costs, gross profit and other information, you can not accomplish this, we simply can not be used, the boss needs this, how do?

me: Please do not worry, first of all, you need to paste the library the cost of single purpose? Since the housekeeper in the table are all sales costs and sales reflect gross sales information, why do you have to paste it in the paper receipts? Hand account of the habits you are right. You see this deal all right, I was housekeeper to a print template you design a cost of sales orders, allowing you to print out, and then paste in the sales 出库单 back, OK? (Customer acceptance)

Tips: We must use the greatest enthusiasm, and resolve the anger of customers want to return, so that customers feel embarrassed; In addition, any customer demand, particularly business needs, has its roots of each long-term software maintenance engineers must exercise the ability to explore the root causes of customer problems, through the combination of various software functions, change of address customer issues, and guide customers to correct the habit of non-standard business records

late maintenance

Markers: eternal service, caring

opening: late maintenance company embodies the housekeeper, and other essential difference between small software companies, the future trend of software development must be service-oriented, most of the income partner also from the long-term maintenance costs. So we need to bring the eternal customer service, caring feelings, so they are willing and our long-term cooperation.

Sponsored Links