Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 09-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Razp5162t

Default Majiajue ahead executionaheade jotting a letter

Majiajue were executed on-site
hope that we can look solemn to peruse .. I hope we can see something ..
1. Majiajue the the second award.
2. Majiajue Majiajue dwelling of the students had urinated on the quilt.
3. in the winter when the temperature is relatively low, Majiajue quarters of the students had to Majiajue twelve dollars,
him for their own laundry, bathe the horses on the money.
4. Majiajue put him in prison in this life through the best clothes ----- prison uniform.

5. Majiajue because no shoes to wear, no student loans issued in the days of barefoot, skipping.
6. Majiajue home by * giving Ironing live. His mother lost 100 dollars (200 ironing clothes money),
Majiajue to 100 yuan lost in the arteries so that her mother picked up!
7. Majiajue 5000 yuan tuition, from home apt educate by the path lent.
8. Majiajue refused to surrender, refused 4 attorneys to do free naivete, because he is just to death.
9. Majiajue have responsibility for the university $ 10,000, act mysterious jobs to subsidize alive expenses.
Majiajue in a letter written ahead the provisional sentence:
Spring City has a imply of spring rain
desolate cold air
I looked rusty bars
reminds me of my poor parents
In mandate for babies to live a less sleep study
his work in the fields also lit candles
man ironing, 5 cents a
that my mother lost a hundred dollars
She said it was peppery distressed 2 hundred dress Yeah
earned money the way I looked at her mother sorrowful
put their own hard labor earned one hundred dollars dumped into the floor
mother said: Mom you a hundred dollars here!
mother showing a hint of smile
fact that I lost my mother to know I am not afraid of a man alone
suffer
see my parents,Puma Fluxion II, I could not bear to suffer
university years, I did not ask the family to penny
I hope that not for my parents worked hard
they are older

how hard a life they bear the burden of added tuition is high but it
the
I must themselves toiling
postpone learning is no way to do a silent
I toil
I secretly survive on a two buns in fact I am more afraid of the cold winter

Because I am a southerner
However a few dollars to retention a hot shower the entire winter, I cling to cold baths

my cold trembling
I smiled and said
Our students Young people need to training
day I am apologetic I did not have shoes to dress to school

until the school made a point of relief
I equitable bought a pair of cheap slippers, walked into the classroom has always been my home
very poor
I grew up in poor
I grew to obliged the hardships
young family I would feel bad parents hand through the small hard
just a little bit to reduce the burden of the parents said to me
: Mom and Dad you have went hard, I make a repast,Women Puma Speed Cat Big, you eat hasty! I have been working hard to get

neighbors and the village school teacher
know I was a hardship, studious, gentle honest
my high school students took the National Physics Olympiad Competition Award
I went to High School received discrimination reduced
yet near to the entry of those months
I work hard to resist pressure from always sides so I am learning
a poor student to test out the great results
I entrance exam results over the year we converge on line, Guangxi Province, 50 multisection
completely on the classic universities of Wuhan University, Harbin Institute of Technology
but I like to consider the price to that far from home, select a larger area so close and
relatively low level of consumption of Yunnan University, filling me with hope

a peasant child
implies a simple credible portion
came to Yunnan University
When I saw Chairman Mao, written by four characters
Ye Hao poor fate

to their perception profitable for the community to work for the state to be a adored person

seriously contributed to the community to be a person to enter university after
how do I find
Most people do not like to study every night to talk about girls

which girl ######y smart girls **** Gengshuang
and which the students are rich
to detect a girlfriend from the bold swagger
renting the school next to the cohabitation
we are playing computer games
we all laughed by me a bumpkin
This is not so that it will not
I fight for the relationship and students
I also knowledgeable to play computer games play games
more mighty than they
I'll be extra acute on playing computer melody has
I also own and use the money in by some of the money to buy an age computer

me great side
my computer at anybody time students can melodrama
I very much hope that the students get along
time soon
University After a few annuals
I basically do not go home summer winter in Kunming hard fatigue to make money

I comfort my mom and father parents
smoke larger than a good instructor too
often invite me to their house to a guest in fact every time I say it
so there is always virtual
Sometimes I eat for two days no money to buffet a regular day, eat two cake
passed
I do not hate who is not scared of hardship
because I did not think to steal money and try to pilfer
I am proud of the lusty

for myself from my parents above the
I am beginning my own

of the students from the community from my right, but all has those
total intentionally alternatively unintentionally discriminate against students and sometimes I mention something it impair me
heart
they muse I clothe mysterious
they think I'm weird behavior I began to quietly work

I do not absence to be discerned as foreigner others
Fortunately, I think that they have a few good fellow classmates
so I can ignore those and classmates and the University of personality contempt
many boys are in the bold pursuit of their favorite girls
numerous boys are in love the
In this atmosphere, I multiplication a few students are also encouraged
bold to jot a adore letter
my long time trample on a girl because of my exterior does not look good

plus they have no money was very rural
people within
ruthless in front of that many girls face
put my stamp sculptured with the letter really genuine revolutionary torn to chips
I just heart pain the next
I do not hate who I feel really
conditions not good enough for her
I say to parents is the
I have self-knowledge, I do not love
Moreover, students ought be studies as the maximum major
time passed speedily reaching college graduation

merely a semester to graduate
last winter
I still did not go home
still do hard labor in Kunming a few days

quit school early to come to school some students may have been
you in advance for back to school to find a job so I am very happy because the whole winter I
What a lonely

but I'm not afraid of people suffer is Pa Jimo
When I saw the students when I am enthusiastic approximately
them to pass the time I am very elated my cards
In fact,Puma Suede Shoes, we had approved the
often playing the
actually no need to conceal my IQ is really tall

so cards are always a few students win
mistrust I stick my deceiving
Who knows that there is no
the 3 I thought I usually do not discriminate against students
me that my students have equal
even verbal abuse, hurt me,Puma Future Cat Low, and torn my identity,
also exposed me many before scars,
including the girl tore my love letter to what the poor entity
what suffering hardships of life
what I can stomach discrimination in contempt for other people
I can put my

But I usually little better these students is such ruthless trampling, trampled my person dignity
original
everybody has been so long I
offensive discrimination cruel amusement of me
My heart hurts
my tears voicelessly came to a
I am a strong human
I was needy and hard life, but while I beat
the dignity of being marred horrendous When
When my pain of the quondam was once again out to ridicule when the blood of my heart I am actually still usually
trampling mini better narrations among students and the companion!
In this atmosphere, I tin no longer acquire a foothold of their

cruel to me is that they do not give me way out
they did not give me burning our bridges
complete insult them vividly I actually also afterward

as haughty and happy or because of their relatively good living conditions, they have the capital to play a girl

sad heart I can not find the depart!
absolute insult to my pate emerged out of the way they
I decided I did not recede a jade
I judged to destroy all those who distinguish opposition the poor, disdain for the poor person who decided to give me a course to those ruthless
trampling, cruel trampling human dignity of poor people a lesson
I was adapted to being discriminated against, be contempt of
But this time their performance is too vividly the moment they jeer them mercilessly insult
always face malicious

I eventually made up my idea I bought a stone pummel
few human end their lives to run

so I did not grab me I want to later a
insult where there is no bias in circumstance of a new life
caught on a dead one hundred of the
I is not afraid to die I just want the decease penalty was sentenced to life imprisonment

I do not want for that will give pressure on my parents!
many people now say I say I annihilate the monster dog eat dog

psychological fact that if I just want to kill those ruthless
ravaged spoil the personality of others who I do not want to hurt the innocent
distinct student came to me when I
Because the poorest in my time and did not discriminate against me but I eat
Dafan I profoundly comprehend the true feelings of expensive
I told myself: leak grace, Yongquan
I will remunerate the student
but I now apologize ever leaving a
I do not have a opportunity to repay the students!
but I finally want to send word to me students who: good self-rewarded,Puma Running Shoes!
I listened a voice coming to Piaoye
seems to be
ah
how familiar music reminds me of my home constantly to assist Uncle fourteen, ten Sishen to the Although our family was poor

that we all enthusiasm for each other, but we all feel very happy

no discrimination and contempt
not know what temperament I want and trampling
Tao as
I never lived in that village
explicit water each day, seeing the cloud ringlet
looking fresh
read more good verse
Oh Yeah
but that had to await for the next life now -----
a
Mom and Dad, I'm sorry son of a
filial son
next life will make you a better life
police again interrogated me
I always hear voices appearance the motorcycle

Why do so domineering brother I miss ten open motorcycle repair shop
In my impression it is a very conducive
ten brother on a motorcycle very valiant
motorcycle sound that is crisp and mildly as
! I seem to have sat in ten
brother's motorcycle on a leisurely walk in the

my lovely, simple, friendly home

Dear friends, please read rebuilt or copied your space,Pumas, with our lacking strength to cry to the community, so that justice always! ! !

Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
ug7ioi2md
Brigadier General

ug7ioi2md is on a distinguished road

,coach sunglasses outlet

| Back to logs list

142133 2010 年 06 月 06 日 13:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
a long,Rush, Fall in love with a stranger ... ... - Qzone,coach bags, long time not on the line. . .
a long,coach sneakers, long way, in the breath ...
cool,酷爱的友友们!祝大伙兔年多高发财!!!!!!!!! - Qzone日记,coach handbags,五十张世界上的神奇图片,让你不相信自己的眼睛。。。 - Qzone日志, gentle,coach shoes, broken pieces.
very long summer, bringing hope and bring hot!
fact,coach purses, I do not esoteric, but do not want to disperse themselves in the breeze. . .
long summer, and often the taste of deep consciousness.
; ; ; 2010. 6. 6

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug7ioi2md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
ug6joi1ad
General

ug6joi1ad is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

140909 2008 年 09 月 20 日 16:53 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
; I do not know how recent they are, and may be thinking too much, so often short-circuit what the mind, a blank. at home for a few days, could not sleep every night, stuffed with Headphones eyes open in bed, his mind was confused too,旗帜鲜明地反对历史虚无主义 - Qzone日志, and then inexplicably will shed tears,coach handbags, it is so frustrating for a long time, finally looked on the tears wet the pillow to sleep. Dear ah, I really do not know how to do, such days are long out? Home these days, often by my mother asked, you do not have contact with that man, right? Listen to my mother, Do not mess to know? I can only against one replied with a smile and rest assured, when your daughter coming chaos. my dear, these I will not tell you vaguely remember ever mentioned to you , so I graduated, took you back to my family to see. But in the end when will this day come?! I'm good help, but can not find someone to talk to. Maybe you also know, for our contacts, all my friends and even opposition to the attitude of resentment, have advised me to play with you on the line, not too serious, not to mention my family, almost no room to negotiate. But I also know that feelings are not games, we can not afford, it needs mutual trust, tolerance, understanding, or even to maintain a certain sacrifice. But my difficulties and can tell what to whom, I know I told them that they would reprove me,coach bags, told you of you will not have results, their depressed right now, and then advised me to quickly let go. Oh, I do not want, do not admit our feelings really so fragile, and can not withstand a little real impact. all the suffering, all the pressure can only be carrying their own, suffer in silence.

dear, we are now in two places, I thought as long as love each other, then distance should not stop us To spend a lifetime commitment. However, since when the communication between us, repeated every day into a few words: - in the doing. - In the fun too. - Did not eat. - - wait for the next go. - Well, you play with me ...... the only in-depth conversation that is only one possible, and that is one of our angry, and then put out his grievances Road . Maybe I should talk to our minds,Hiroshima Mon Amour - not to say goodbye - Qzone l,coach shoes, my own ideas, said to you, always keep our noses can not afford their own time. but my heart is in little by little cold, I really can not see Where is our future. count the time, one after New Year, you are 23, and it is not too small,coach women shoes, and look at you now to live the life, every day except eat and sleep, to flutter in the single-minded the game above, woke up after dinner go out into the cafe run, playing home to soak in the middle of the night games. breakdown of what, you've got really a lot of bad habits, such as the American time, can not eat to eat, can not sleep can not sleep, had never refused to drink drink drink, a pack of cigarettes a day must not be less so. My dear, to say the least, so go ask your body can stand it? I always say that you and skinny monkey, like every time you are not satisfied with me that you do Xiangshou also thin down. But you know, when I say how distressed it? I am afraid that sooner or later, your body will be collapse. My dear, I do not know you had this sort of lifestyle but also by how long you have thought about our future? I can remember how many times reminders tell you to go to work, but do you mind? or you would not still two bars line every day to run home, obsessed with all equipment, upgrade tasks. remember that you chat to me when my mother said, your dad often said she was too pet you used to you, so you do not want to do that, so much of people, and also all day long to play. Although she did not know, but the mother always wanted a little more love his son So for your current living conditions without much interference. Oh, your mother is not urgent, I can say little to the actual effect? frustrating ... my dear, I do not ask You must have a big future as, although I was an avid shopper, like all things pretty cute, but I do not worships money, I will know how to be content. I know that many things that money does not come, I only hope that their loved ones in peace and live a full life. But, ah my dear, I am in your body, even the man at least a little sense of responsibility should not see, how can I, how can such a you take home with my family that this is the life I want the people entrusted to do?

National Day holiday from only 10 days, and said a good number more than 20 to you that, according to plan,coach sunglasses, I should buy tickets Le. But I'm so confused, we go on like this there will be results? remember that I had with a friend said, I grew up did not own one too far out of the door, now sit alone for so long are not familiar with the train to go to a place, but I had nothing to fear, because loving, it will give me unlimited power makes me hesitate to run to the person I love. But now, I do not know how to face you, my dear, why do I see you a little bit of effort, so that I believe we can come to the end,Starting the morning of the third day in Guizhou (, I am a man struggling in the dark,coach sunglasses outlet, can not find the way to happiness exports, I'm afraid, afraid that they have the courage out of this haze, and finally we have lost the promise.

What can I do?
ug6joi1ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
g1oyu2of
Major

g1oyu2of is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

137185 2010 年 05 月 19 日 01:28 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

to eliminate the pressure is no panacea. In other words, you can not do without it. On the other hand, when it is always with you around, you can not live very comfortable. The key is learning to cope with stress how to balance these two aspects, namely, to develop the habit of reducing stress.

find a balance in life people (using their time to meet work, family and personal living needs) have been less stressful, more relaxed,coach sunglasses, better eating and sleeping and in their interpersonal life enjoy greater returns.

effective stress management requires you to live in different places to draw the line between: personal, work, family and goals. This article provides some ways, the work pressure is not invasive and can affect other aspects of life. Create a list

work with near the end of the day, you may have a faint on the second day of concern, this concern is easy to take home. If you feel the need to complete the task is overloaded, then by the concerns of uncertainty into a specific target to try to eliminate this concern. List all the tasks to be done the next day. Then look at the list. Can be assigned any task? There can be handled in a few days after this week's task? Finally, specify the priority of each task and the preferred processing time, and then immediately start doing it.

visual processing of the outstanding matters
Another method is to use the same task list,coach sunglasses outlet, close your eyes and imagine yourself being completed them. Imagine yourself after the end of the presentation of interest to customers with a handshake. Then imagine yourself is to achieve mission objectives. At the end of the day's work tomorrow fancied that she can complete the work. The relief on the outstanding issues is a powerful tool that can be used in this way from the company's success at home to ease the pressure.

stop! Steven
look at the situation. His work involves a large monthly report to the company's senior management team. During his presentation a few days before, Steven was always haunted by a number of questions:

slow down and re-organization
4:15 in the afternoon, you may find yourself doing the most difficult task. When you are anxious in the end of the day, you may take that tension all the way home. Instead, why not work the easiest work in the last hour of the day? Listen to some soothing music, see the next day's work,The most accurate digital map, you can find your h, return some phone calls, use of photocopiers, Review some of the letters. In this way,coach shoes, you will be able to change the day of the mission-oriented focus, which has a relaxed and natural night.

uninvited guest will be exposed at work every day to some headaches and annoying uninvited. These people in your consciousness will become persona non grata,coach women shoes,转载奉送过了25岁,或是踏上社会的女性朋侪 - Qzone日记, then you will take home this awareness. The key is to correct this problem the same day with these people keep their distance. Ask yourself: In the workplace,coach purses, often negative feelings are frustration, anger and confusion. Categorized by feel, you begin to stop it affecting your personal life.

responsibility to wisely choose your
Have you ever taken in the buffet line embarrassed holding plates of food to take away too much? In fact,coach bags, everything looks good,多看有益无害! - Qzone日志, you do not know what to avoid.

Finally, there is a tip: When you are in bed at night remember what happened that day, do not want to leave the mistakes or regrets. Want to feel good about doing today's one thing. Do not stop, I promise you to sleep, can honestly say to yourself,
g1oyu2of is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #5
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

142450 2006 年 02 月 03 日 03:58 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Community Map
eye look Look, this life more convenient, more and more technology took the eyes, blowing all kinds of pleasures and temptations. All this while, modern budget on health care, but also growing. We come all the way hard today, as long as a serious illness, it destroyed almost the entire child to go. If it were not late, it is entirely possible to cure cancer. If you have time to find the seeds of that disease,善待生命从实践开始 - Qzone日志, then the chances of uprooting it is great. Listen to your body talk, they will tell you that you are seldom aware of the lesions.
☆ 1.'s behind the vision loss
Recent work
busy vomiting,
you night after night in front of the computer to work overtime, decreased visual acuity. You have to be careful! Often blur the eyes, dry eyes, see clearly, this is a harbinger of weak liver function. If pressing a liver around, there will be bloated feeling, all likelihood is a problem with the liver. Then in addition to timely medical treatment,coach outlet, but also pay attention to eye health, do not let too much eye fatigue, improper use of the eye affects the liver.
☆ 2. Some swollen feet? Should not be underestimated
some of the recent foot swelling, accompanied by their primary concern ... ... this seemingly unusual symptoms, can not look down upon. It is likely that on you say embolism, affecting the safety of your life. Some of the small blood vessels in the veins is blocked to live, poor blood to reflux, the symptoms will appear swollen feet. So you can not be taken lightly. If you have swollen feet, back down through the massage is not only impossible, but more and more serious, we should pay close attention to the.
☆ 3. sleep drooling, just lovely
You will drool when you sleep while I'm sorry it? This is not cute or unsanitary so simple. It may be due to your nerves caused by dysregulation. The regulation of saliva secretion is entirely reflex in nature. Often say In addition, oral health is not a good cleaning, there will be drooling phenomenon. Temperature and humidity in the mouth the most suitable breed of bacteria, inflammation, sleep drool, but also to remind you, receding gums, going to see a dentist!
☆ 4. cicatricial changes, signs of poor
If your body a number of chronic skin diseases, such as keloids after burns or trauma, or chronic dermatitis, recently there have been some unexplained sudden changes, you should definitely be careful. If after treatment, but increased these lesions, or rupture, hardening, thickening, color deepened, hyperkeratosis or bleeding, then, should be alert to the possibility of skin cancer. And if the skin there are some of the hard bulge of small lumps, but always Xiabu Qu, then to go to hospital to be checked.
☆ 5. Watch your drooping eyelids
arrived three years old, mature age ######y, how eyelids are getting heavy, but suddenly some sag it? You have to worry about, not just think go to beauty salons, it is the early symptoms of many diseases. First one eye,coach shoes, then for the other eye, the morning light, heavy night, one day there is significant volatility. There are more serious intracranial aneurysms terrible. If your eyelids are drooping on one side of a sudden, the pupil dilated, immediately to the rescue of neurology. It sounds somewhat frightening.
☆ 6. color ring - a precursor to blindness
you see the light, we found that the light appears around the color circle? Do not think the novel, this is not your specific function. It indicates that you may suffer from angle closure glaucoma. Angle-closure glaucoma is a common, eye disease can cause blindness, early symptoms appear as the rainbow is a phenomenon that saw the color circle. Color circle close look smaller, a larger distance, including purple, red outside.
☆ 7.
Amy sudden appetite nearly a month, but the increase in body weight but with the reduced consumption, urine output also increased with the frequency of drinking increased significantly. To the hospital for a check and found that Lisa is also in recent days, often dined to have it come shouted Medical examination found, Lisa and received a In addition, Cushing's syndrome, obesity, reproductive disorders such incompetence, but also allows you to appear appetite,coach purses, food intake surge phenomenon. So, if you recently had some unusual good appetite, or go to the hospital early and comprehensive inspection of the good.
☆ 8. stomach pain, or heart disease?
you suffered from stomach problems, so this and called a precursor to heart disease as the stomach! You know,coach women shoes, this is an important alarm. Different from general stomach, heart disease caused by stomach cramps and pain rarely occurs, tenderness not often, but there is a feel oppressed, the feeling of fullness, sometimes accompanied by dull pain, burning burning sensation and nausea Yu Tu flu.
☆ 9. quietly changing beauty spot
our body changes, there will always be a variety of signs, as long as you know how to love yourself. Malignant transformation in the mole, become malignant melanoma, there are so few warning:
1. nevi increases rapidly in the last period; 2. nevus erosion or even ulceration of the surface and there is itching; 3. nevus flat around the same as the original, new and emerging black specks, satellite nodules of tissue, or near the lymph nodes and with black.
☆ 10. Do not let your palms sweaty
palms sweat, your body is not good at that, especially young people. Female palms may have a fever, but also likely to have chronic pyelonephritis. Pre generally palms persistent or intermittent fever, sweating, or with body heat.
☆ 11. you do not consciously maintain the same position it? If you often as a last resort, take a number of positions, this is usually a sign of disease.
1) Mechanical sit: sit down, only two hands on his knees, or just feel comfortable supporting the bed, the heart to tell you that you are not too tired? 2) body sway when standing with eyes closed: two feet closer to upright with eyes closed, body sway significantly. It prompts you to the cerebellum or spinal cord function may be an exception. 3) restless: body position changes frequently tossing and turning, sitting nor lying is not, may have cholelithiasis, colic and other hazards.
☆ 12. navel talking
1) Up-shaped: the navel upward extension, almost as a top-up triangle. Much you pay attention to the stomach, gallbladder, pancreas health. 2) down form: It should be noted to prevent gastroptosis, constipation, chronic gastrointestinal diseases and gynecological diseases. 3) navel-right: hepatitis, duodenal ulcer, sounded the alarm bell at you,coach outlet online! 4) protruding navel: a lot of water when the abdomen or ovarian cysts, the navel will protrude.
☆ 13. passphrase walking disease
1) whether standing or sitting, constantly changing positions often, this is a signal back the Ministry of disease, such as osteoarthritis or intervertebral have bone spurs and so on. 2) lumbar curve does not go, you need only stand tall when he bends over, the whole body leaning forward, this is spinal cartilage damage of the disease. 3) gait hesitant, always like looking like an anchor, most likely caused by high blood pressure caused dizziness.
4) subtle head shaking, that your brain blood vessels or the nervous system is also shaking. Trembling hand, it is the problem capillaries. 5) the body to one side when walking, is the kidney or bladder.
☆ 14. cystatin signs of disease.
repeated low heat, not to harm me. Kobayashi recent low fever almost every night, but never more than 38 ℃, the next morning and faded. To the hospital for a blood test to check out is a bacterial infection heart valve, fortunately found in a timely fashion. In fact, low fever, there may be a signal digestive diseases,您不笑到肚子疼俺敢去亲凤姐 - Qzone日记, including lymphatic granulomatous disease and so on.
☆ 15. acuity of a sudden stop
Amin speech at the meeting, he suddenly left eye could not see anything, the speech has become stuttered, but soon returned to normal. He did not ignore, and quickly went to the doctor. Test result, he got kind of
☆ 16. the heart of the cough
usually a stubborn cough, not a sign of life-threatening diseases. But it may be congestive heart disease or lung cancer signal. If coughing more than two weeks, could not find the cause,coach sneakers, we must rush to the hospital, do not worry, found early is a good thing.
☆ 17. scratch the skin? Oh no!
your hand and thigh in a specific area, always itching non-stop all day long, and developed later, or even just want to scratch the skin feel good and also found to have a rash. This may be suffering from lymphogranuloma! The latter part of the disease only 20% survival rate, so early detection is particularly significant. In addition, there are continuing signs of itching may be diabetes, serious blood disorders and hepatitis.
☆ 18. mysterious purple clot
tibia in the body parts of two, there can not explain the purple blood clots, which is thrombocytopenia disease, means that the condensation mechanism of the body of blood out of the question. It may be leukemia, latent liver signal, to quickly go to the hospital, saying they should not delay!
☆ 19. tongue numb, pancreas signal
lips feel numb, eating less, increasing body weight, which is a progressive loss of pancreatic function in the signal. Pancreas is not good, they bring disaster to the stomach when the stomach is jeopardized, it will obviously become dry lips was killing, numb and tasteless.
☆ 20. fingernail sounded the alarm bell
the end of linear-shaped nails, is the body or organ without lymphatic manifestation of resistance; nail a flat position, that is moaning throat; nails similar to mica, it indicates that the body of parasites; nail horizontal wrinkles appear, your digestive system is not so good recently? Finger nails with the edge of depression, atherosclerosis and cancer may be in the breed,揭秘政府不救市的内幕值得一读(转帖) - Qzone日志! If the finger nails deep into the meat, honey, you have to rush to check the liver.
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote