Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
0w5asy175p1
Private

0w5asy175p1 is on a distinguished road
Default Cai air namely no Japanese

75-year-old Guangzhou, Sendai, Japan, the old man and 72-year-old Granny correspondence exchanges for 55 years, but had never met each other as are the life of friend, after the earthquake, he was eager to help parties know her whereabouts

75-year-old antique male and Guangzhou Sendai, Japan 72-year-old Granny correspondence exchanges as 55 annuals, merely had never met each other for are the life of friend, after the earthquake, he was eager to help parties know her whereabouts

3 11 p.m., 75-year-old Guangzhou dwellers Cai Wind (upon the request of a pseudonym) decided a telephone call, this is an multinational long-distance tel call to Japan, Izumi-ku Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture. Cai wind a good friend of the home contacts live 55 years.
friend named Sato Xizi, is a 72-year-old matron. Cai wind not Japanese, not the other Chinese, 55 years ago, the two sides in a particular historical environment met through correspondence, since then has maintained a correspondence. They never met, but each to the other side of life friend.
This is CAI Sato Xizi old man calls the premier cry. The Sato Xizi Sendai where is the hardest hit by this earthquake, destroyed, local communication interruption. This is the premier phone Cai finally the old man did not turn, Sato Xizi life and decease is still nameless.
55 years of incredible letters to friends

Cai wind is not Japanese, nor been to Japan. And his friend Sato Xizi not Chinese, but also never been in China. They not only never met, even the phone through. But Cai said either of them is a life neatness close friend

Cai did not deem there is a good fribring ... to an end Japan, the wind, and the two exchanges have spent more than half a centenary.
really incredible.
Cai wind is not Japanese, nor been to Japan. And his friend Sato Xizi not Chinese, but also never been in China. They not only never met, even the phone through. But Cai said the wind is a lifelong close friend of both of them. They only way to reserve in touch with letters, kept for 55 years.
When he met with the Southern Reporter, he took a great album set, Opening this album set, come to yellow in front of the pile of letters.
first one of these letters date November 25, 1956, letter prehistoric Suzuki Xizi, she was not married, is Japan's second-year students in a campus,cheap Moncler Men Vests, want delight Cai became pen pals with the wind. The passageway of time so that the letter of the letter yet yellow.
from a recent letter is January 11, 2011, Sato Xizi already clutch on the white-haired grandson, she said in the letter is the Year of the Rabbit this year, her natal year, I wish the wind Cai a Rabbit well-being.
all these letters written in Japanese, in mandate to facilitate reading, Cai direcotry while lying next to the wind in Chinese translation.
album which is still preserved Sato Xizi sent black and white and color photographs a few pieces, recorded when she was young and old look. In addition to these, there is also some Japanese stamp album.
this point, Cai wind depression, birth-year-old pen pal background make

asked people to the Japanese after the letter translated into Chinese, along to Cai wind Suzuki Xizi address on the letter written reply, Bo Cai credit written in Chinese, also Suzuki Xizi Please someone to translate and then reply. The two sides continue to maintain correspondence with each other and the living conditions described in each other's customs. Increasingly close relationship

Cai wind is from Shanghai, was born in 1936, was a soldier in Zhejiang, in 1956, he was assigned apt the northern part of Guangdong Shaoguan retired climate station go, life dim.
was not in the normalization of diplomatic relations between China and Japan, but the two administrations and people of sagacity pedaled, bilateral commerce, science and technology, craft, and numerous other non-exchange activities have been began. It was in 1956, the Youth League of Japan to visit China, and in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou trade show held in Japan, the newspaper issued a lot about their message.
Caifeng Ping time favorite news, in mid-1956, he saw the In the correspondence between the two countries friendship youth activities, this activity has also been the China Youth Daily and the relevant divisions for their advocate.
Cai wind then just 20 years old, is reported to Hayase after the baby wrote a letter to Sheng, China and Japan expressed their willingness to participate in youth activities, friendship letters, for the Chinese and Japanese people's friendship and truce exertions,
As China Sheng Hayase young son sent a letter also,Moncler Hood coats, she can not reply, and to grant more young people in Japan to establish contact, the child will be Cai Sheng Hayase wind sent the letter, transferred to the Fukushima Prefecture in Japan Kawamata College sophomore feminine students read Suzuki Xizi. November 1956 on Suzuki Xizi sent the reply. The letter describes the Kawamata institutions of higher learning, and her hometown --- Iino-cho, Fukushima Prefecture, as well as her adore --- communications, sports, melody, and look for the letters of hope and Cai Fengcheng Friends.
so the two sides began a pen pal of 55 years continuous way.
correspondence process fun.
Cai wind that had received a reply from Japan, he was very cheerful, but he did not speak Japanese, Suzuki Xizi a reply letter, he can only guess the number is probably some of the averaging of Chinese characters.
To entirely comprehend the contents of the letter, Cai judged to inquire someone to translate the wind. But by that time very few people talk Japanese, even in Guangzhou, to detect a versed Japanese translation is a very difficult task. He sent the letter was removed under Beijing, China Film Press, please go to Japanese translation help translate. Translated and then returned with a letter to Cai wind, address on the letter written reply, written in Chinese Cai wind credit, Suzuki Xizi also query someone to translate and then reply. The two sides proceed to preserve correspondence with each other and the living conditions depicted in each other's customs. Increasingly near relationship.
1957 March letter to tell Miss Suzuki Xizi wind, she graduated from Kawamata campuses, but the Japanese youth employment situation is fairly merciless. In order to find a desirable job, and she lonely Iino-cho from home 8 hours on the train, go to the capital Tokyo,Moncler Hood Men coats, the face of the upcoming second leg of life, heart felt restless and uncomfortable. Journey, she bought some souvenirs, and these souvenirs be sent Cai wind. These souvenirs are a variety of picture postcard, printed towels and scenery border and so on.
these souvenirs by a Japan visit to the Beijing Youth League, and then travel to Beijing Cai wind got the time, these souvenirs have been keeping since the wind Cai.
behind, 72-year-old Cai wind smile.
37 years after the amazing recovery break contact

1994 In November, the wreck contact 37 years after, Cai has been retired with the wind attempting to address the elapse written a Suzuki Xizi letter, a duration of period heard from since. Cai wind not to think in time, in June 1995, a signature of the answer was removed Sato Xizi sent his hand. Sato Xizi is Suzuki Xizi, Sato married after their husband's surname followed by

However, in 1957, this letter, the two sides broke contact, and for virtually 40 years.
1957 years later, due to political reasons and the changing international location, Sino-Japanese relations were at a cheap decline. Both sides were forced to break contact letters. At the same time work to muster the wind Cai, from the mountains of northern Guangdong convey to Guangzhou.
in the years after that, both busy with their own life, married and have children. But they never forget this experience fjust aboutme correspondence.
1994 In November, the break contact 37 years later, Cai has been retired with the wind trying to address the past, wrote a letter to Suzuki Xizi, over time, heard from since. Cai wind not to think in time, in June 1995, a signature of the reply was removed Sato Xizi sent his hand.
Sato Xizi is Suzuki Xizi, Sato is married and followed along their husband's surname. The 2 sides resumed adjoin.
this time they have had from the premier of youth into grizzled old man.
in the past 40 years, Sino-Japanese relations warming warming. In 1972, Japanese Prime Minister Tanaka's visit to China, to accomplish the normalization of diplomatic relations in 1978, Japan signed the
Sendai City, but fortunately his sister still living in the vicinity of the native address, letters only tangles and turns to her hands, she was very incited after penetrating letters and miss.
Sato Xizi also described her 37 years after the break contact time of life, in 1962 she married her husband in Japan Xingyuan Sato Tohoku Shinkansen Railway Engineering Bureau. The couple are retired, knees with a child and a woman, the third generation has been born, and has 3-year-old grandson, granddaughter, even now a year old, laid-back happy life now, I hope you catch on themselves. After this letter, Sato Xizi phone accompanied to her family.
but after 10 years, the two sides still had only to maintain the same correspondence and contact,
during the Spring Festival every year, both sides send welcoming cards or photo greetings and best wishes. In the letter, the aged Sato Xizi said he likes gardening, normally a standing ovation grandchildren, but often that the body is not very good.
the earthquake, wind Tsai first broke their way of communication for over 50 years, picked up the phone, he just wants to know the other end of the old friends are safe, but unfortunately the phone is not joined . Sato Xizi to get the message, Cai wind increase to the daily focus on the Japanese earthquake news, when trying to contact a Japanese school in Miyagi Prefecture, trying to find Sato Xizi. However, as a serious earthquake, has not been successful. Sato Xizi death remained unknown until now, then expect the wind to the media Cai help.
Cai Cai for the wind the wind migrate the family are very much in like.
(thanks Mr. Yang Yuan University of Tsukuba, Japan, and the folk of Guangzhou Miss Ye Lili aid of this article)

■ one of the words

always worried about is simply a level of

Cai Sato Xizi wind and peruse the story, only a lukewarm center.
in 55 years to read this story ahead, even the maximum tragic earthquake, nuclear drips the maximum grasping moment, I do not think my friends who Fuso. I am not as good as Cai wind, I am thankful to Cai wind.
Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, this place is far from the epicenter of this earthquake in Japan, my friend Hitomi Yamauchi, she lived there. We have contact, she is a well conducted, quiet mini girl. Time goes well, she should too be child's mother. Cai for the wind of the story, I only wish she did no like Sato Xizi general movement, I only hope she did no live from childhood on the island of Shikoku to depart, I only hope her away from the earthquake and other calamities.
wind has been maintained as Cai Sato Xizi gave him a small gift, I have been given to me with a mountain within the pupil, and her handmade paper kimono girl. Man did not make his hand in time fade beauteous kimono, but I was hard to remember the accurate outward within the mountain. After thirteen years past, the handwriting of the past may still vivid, and delayed memory, but first weathered.
but now I miss the mountains in such a pupil, she had taught me to miss a few Japanese words, thinking of her explicit laughter, and she shoots like a spring like sunny eyes.
Yamauchi pupil, you must be safe.
□ race flourishing

■ letter excerpt

1956 年 Suzuki Xizi wind Cai wrote the first letter

please forgive take the freedom to write to you.
I Suzuki Xizi, via the introduction of sub-Sheng Hayase only write this letter. I wish the future as one of your communications and your communications have been the Friends. If you can accept me this small request, then how happy I ah.
I have been meditative and communication of people overseas, so Miss Hayase's letter to me (referring to the wind wrote Hayase Sheng Cai son expressed willingness to participate in activities of Japanese youth friendship letter correspondence) actually made me quite merry, able to send you this letter really did not nightmare. In the future please do me a friend.
not pronounce your name really made me disappointed, please let me know.
I now Kawamata College sophomore, is a coeducational lofty Sichuan, and about one thousand students in the school, the school is excellent, we are from the savage rice to school by exercise to Kawamata of. By half past seven in the morning practice to school, 2 pm and a half train family. Need to thirteen minutes on the train, the train is very amusing.
how your life is spent each day, please differentiate me? Hayase your letter to me said if you can write Japanese,Moncler Men Long Jackets, I think this is nice. Otherwise there is no course communications.
my Chinese language class in a little time to learn some Chinese words, while from the study, while from the study, it is more difficult to learn. China now you cold, and now in addition to the mountains outside of Japan, not snow, because there are some cold wind, then snow will go.
your address is a weather station, this is not a place? At first I thought it might be a place to learn what is probably the place names it, is a curious place names.
write this letter, when it started to rain, I worry that the rain will turn the rain, the weather cold, the people do not like the. Some more good weather is hot, you feel it?
Please catch on themselves, go afterward the cold weather.
I write from talking so much,Moncler Vests sale, please forgive me.
From immediately on, we all communicate as a friend immediately!
you also to a great many things tell me!
things almost my family, I tell you afterward time.
my hobby is communication, reading, sports, music. My brother also gather stamps and letters, and I help him carry out some work.
my birthday is on December 29, Showa fourteen years. Wait to see your letter, please catch on themselves, write shambles please forgive me. Also, no stamps additional reply, please forgive me.
not know a friend wrote to Mr. Cai Feng

Suzuki Xizi

Showa thirty-one years November 25th
1995 was intervened after 37 years the first letter Sato Xizi reply

after a lapse of 40 years but also to hear from you, feel very nostalgic.
really can not dream to hear from you, my heart is full of wonder and disbelief.
transfer work because her husband, I moved to live now Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture. So this letter is the original home by living in the vicinity of my sister received, the sub sent me.
nevertheless would like to reply immediately, but since final year as a result of labor and age, and so on, the shoulder was impaired, can not elect up a pen and write, can not do heavy lifting and other household chores, work and daily lives have been affected. The hospital each day to receive rehabilitation manipulation. So, for 18 years, the enterprise should have been retired in March this year, but had to retire early final year. Now however there is no cure, but has been a lot better. Plus her daughter had a newborn, ambition me to see after them. More and extra causes, late reply, it is very apologetic. Contacts an blink of an eye we began correspondence has been 40 years, entities like the fishing was a young man like lanterns in mind constantly emerge.
over the past four decades, has capable all the feelings and sorrows and joys, of which the most terrifying experience of the Miyagi seashore to the number of colossal earthquake.
people can not prophesy what will occur while and where things are for of this, should we not do more to help each other.
Here to speak about my private affairs it. In 1962 I married and has two children (a son and a daughter), 3-year-old grandson, granddaughter dissatisfaction 1 year old.
my hobby is gardening. In its own small garden and planted some roses blossom continuously entire year round a diversity of flowers. Sometimes friends and talk and live a leisurely life.
I lived in Sendai City, known as the Forest Capital is a very appropriate place to live.
every June in Japan entered the raining season, people feel very reduced. How where you live then?
hope you take care of themselves, wish we could cost the recess of his life happy.
once again ask you to forgive me for reply late, please take care.
Sato Xizi

1995 年 5 月 31 日

■ tracing points

Sato Xizi, married the former label Suzuki Xizi, raw above December 29, 1939, residence in Japan, Izumi-ku Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture Akashi south-chome 12-8. Sato Xingyuan her husband, and Sato Xizi the same old, pre-retirement in Japan Tohoku Shinkansen Railway Engineering Bureau.
written: Southern intern journalist Zhang Hao Zhang Jingjing

Photography: Southern Reporter Liang Wei Pei
(edit: SN002)
0w5asy175p1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links