Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
punle331197

Default Experts mention the New Deal restrictions Shanghai

Restaurant was traced as E light Village Road

car crossed a lot of trail from the truck in the countryside, very fast, and I heard the car is convened out of scrap cars ... [more]
on gym lockers 6100 greenbacks lacking

The fitness megalopolis locker key with the sensor, the young man feel very fresh, the lockers as a safe ... [more]

New Network February 25, Zhejiang Xinhua CCTV Record the following for the show: Li Xiaomeng: Welcome to the Shanghai's household registration system is loose, and concerned about this person distant further the coverage of Shanghai, people care about the

the new web on February 25, Zhejiang Xinhua CCTV Press Room Press Room. Shanghai's household registration system is loose, and concerned about this person far beyond the scope of Shanghai, Shanghai people are concerned about the so-called New Deal residence, is not it will launch China's household registration system reform in large cities. Today we have invited guests, a professor of law and array in China's Public Security University, Mrs Wong unit, you are greet. Next to a community associate instructor of Renmin University of China Lu Yilong, you are welcome. First look through a video, the Shanghai general content of the reform the household registration system.
【Shanghai . Approach in the provision, holding residence permit in Shanghai for seven years, to participate in urban social insurance in Shanghai for seven years, tax law, a mid-level professional and technical positions, or technicians or other calling, no unlawful records who can apply for permanent residence in Shanghai . In addition, to attract gifted people to bench down, Regulations, make a meaningful contribution in Shanghai and get the corresponding reward, or in Shanghai, was named senior professional and technical positions, or senior mechanic, professional, trades in line with the employment status can not Time and life insurance restrictions. Shanghai's existing dweller population of about 19 million, of which about 600 million people are Shanghai residence. 30 years of reform and prologue up, Shanghai has repeatedly accommodate the account migration policies, the reforms known as the household registration system reform and the Fourth Shanghai. The first time was February 1, 1994, Shanghai, Shanghai, the formal implementation of the Interim Provisions for the Blue and India account, at a time the diplomatic employees in Shanghai to buy a certain area of ​​commercial housing, can apply for the Blue and India account. 2002 Blue and India account closed. Eight years, 42 million people in Shanghai through the purchase of a house to obtain household registration. In 2005, Shanghai with the introduction of human resources work permits, foreigners working in Shanghai as part of this article through the green channel into the Shanghai. The second time was in June 2002, the Shanghai Shanghai residence permit system implemented, the holder of the builder members of the public companies in areas such as the fitting treatment. Holder in the children's education, benefits, etc., enjoy a series of preferential policies. The third time was began from October 2004, the implementation of the Interim Provisions of Shanghai residence permit, residence permit,christian louboutin red, the application of the thing from the aboriginal introduction of talents stretched to all of Shanghai into a stable job and stable home in the provinces who can apply, but also enjoy a more many people dispose.
】 【studio interview

Li Xiaomeng: Shanghai's fourth of the household registration system reform onward the lines we adopted a chart, and talking to the two comb, take a see. Floating Population in Shanghai is about 6 million, in line with the conditions, we gradually depressed the scope of development of descending, we must first prop a residence permit, then the residence permit held for seven years, followed by 7 years to participate in social insurance ,Family Fun Expo Hall usher students quiet tide (Figure ) - Zhejiang News news.zj.com, and full payout of income impose, and with intermediate technical titles, and no murderer records. Of way there are some excitation conditions, such as seven years if it is to endow to, and won the medal in special positions can be exempted from the first restrict. There is, if you are to a definite standard of personal earnings, business investment to a decisive criterion, to solve the employment to a certain standard, without constraint Article titles. To hear the two couples of a specific evaluation of these practices.
Mrs Wong Yuan: I do not have evaluation of specific practices, I think Shanghai to attract talent, the changes to the household registration system, in fact, is not without several times, from the 80's have been doing. This time the action, I personally think that the continuity of its earlier introduction of talent in 1992, a continuation of the system for a residence permit, however since 1998, they became a residence permit for personnel, but then amplified the scope of, 2002 years after became a talent residence permit, after 2004 years into the residence permit.
Li Xiaomeng: So your argument from the point of view, its intention is not to reform the household registration system, but preferably to fascinate genius?
Mrs Wong Yuan: Right, so I said we should not put all the businesses of management reform the household registration system reform shriek.
Li Xiaomeng: Do you think this expression is precise and Shanghai to attract talent to do the new initiatives is not it?
Mrs Wong Yuan: So you see that Shanghai is developed by the staff, and subject is? He is a vocational and technical personnel, you see, of course, how many to amplify employment and investment many, it is accompanied.
Li Xiaomeng: What kind of department at the manufacturer, to initiate, belongs to the household registration system reform? Is wearing the same uniform with you in this ministry?
Mrs Wong element: No, he carried out, including wearing police uniforms carried out, is not necessarily the household registration system.
Li Xiaomeng: We listen to the fancy of ​​Professor Luk.
Lu Yilong: I think Shanghai this reform, it is the only place where new ideas is to have a residence permit, as the household registration convey process, which is a new place than in the past.
Li Xiaomeng: Do you think this is not a household registration system reform?
Lu Yilong: I think a sense it is a cement action process to add, merely virtually a reform. We mention that the reform must be the direction forward to reform, but this approach seems to me, I think, it is not moving in the way of reform the household registration system to change, it is just a amount.
Li Xiaomeng: But you have also talked about the progress of this subtle, this progress is reflected in where?
Lu Yilong: it is a bit loose, I think that the reform of household registration, the final is to assist people's lives, the lives of some people is not effortless, so this reform can not be considered in a sense it is a Reform of the signal.
Li Xiaomeng: We have to listen to may change his life, convenient chapter of his life, and they react. We immediately have to tel connection is agent general manager of Shanghai Zhangjiang Group Co., Ltd. Hong Yin. Yin General Hello.
Yin Wang: Hello, good host, good audience.
Li Xiaomeng: We know your high-tech park this measurement, it should belong to this time the household registration system reform, reform of household registration system, the so-called beneficiaries are concentrated. Among the park, we have kind of response?
Yin Wang: Shanghai should be run after the presentation of the current household registration policy, the park inside the personnel of these companies are very many, because the Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park was established in 1992, is a national Hi-Tech Park In 1999, the Shanghai civic government behind the implementation of Focus on Zhangjiang strategy, we have formed, including integrated circumferences, biomedical, software, the three guiding industries, and you can see some industries in Silicon Valley can be seen in Zhangjiang, with the three the development of guiding industries, including such as mores, entrepreneurship, fiscal information services, these new modern vigor industry is constantly evolving.
Li Xiaomeng: Among these industries, the number of practitioners in the number of long residence, a massive proportion of it?
Yin Wang: I'll be terse with you, inside high-tech parks, we are now working population about 13 million, of which 80% are campus graduates, 80% are below 35 years old staff. It has a lot of this inside bring offthe country, including from people bring an end to ...the world, they have a lot of people hold a residence permit in Shanghai have been working for very some time, they also want to integrate into the community in Shanghai which, while they for Shanghai's economic development has made a lot of contributions. However, because the time of Shanghai in the early introduction of talents, including the account was relatively strict control, these people have no way, may be affected by various elements, they did not have access account. In fact their families have been in Shanghai, and have been here have children, so they are there is a pressing need, can be integrated into the urban environment in Shanghai were, or they do not always feel like a pride people of Shanghai sense, he did not think so.
Li Xiaomeng: In the face of this policy, there are many limitations layer by wafer, to see beyond these conditions, our response to what?
Yin Wang: It should be run, which can be solved in the large part of the population registered in the family's claims, so that in this, a great many people support this policy or the viewpoint of welcome, of course, a
Li Xiaomeng: Yin always, I would like to query you I am from Shanghai?
Yin Wang: I am from Shanghai.
Li Xiaomeng: As a natural, to see such a system is kind of how a idea?
Yin Wang: I feel very good, because in fact Shanghai to build four centers, to build high-tech industry, it needs to attract talent to the country or around the world to work here, in order to better to subserve the economic development of Shanghai, should be said that the local population or of the policy holders are very affirmative, positive thoughts.
Li Xiaomeng: But at the end of the day, more people will also come to share the city with limited resources.
Yin Wang: It should not, because these people in fact, the policy chart some years now, these people have been to Shanghai in the years to contribute, so that they are more promising to be in Shanghai construction and economy architecture blocks.
Li Xiaomeng: If you ambition bigger steps this system, you feel a restriction which is better to annul?
Yin Wang: If you say that this problem directly, or a little bit tough, because this policy has just issued its terminal rules, including how to appliance it, there is not very explicit terms. So it should be, it should be in all its details in the operating period of time, I think that this policy has the best feedback mechanism. In a certain period of time, through the operation of the future, then how to enhance this policy.
Li Xiaomeng: Yes, Xie Xieyan aggregate. Yin all listening to this, no matter who is waiting because the response account, or for a response to Shanghai locals, the two assessment?
Mrs Wong Yuan: I just said, if it from a reform measure is concerned, I was accepted, I agree with Mr Luk to say, but I think it should be said that has opened up a special green outlet or call stepladder. It eventually got our long-term management as a divide permanent residence in temporary breach between population and ladder, so some people via the lawful efforts to achieve some of the conditions after the transient status to transform a permanent state, which is not in the past ahead. Engage in this matter residence in Shenzhen last year while I had to reckon, since you have a temporary registration of accounts, account temporary residence registration, with the short-term residence permit together with an account, why not be a gap between the 4 normal upgrade Step it?
Li Xiaomeng: We also see that the policy is to pilot three years, the meaning of the trial duration can be diagnosed to think how the Government or concerns?
Mrs Wong Yuan: The manager has been said earlier, this thing came out, case in point, the initial idea-makers want to achieve or how far, and the people's needs and their psychological needs in the end there How much distance, in fact, can continue to debug.
Li Xiaomeng: just the two said the chief purpose of this policy to attract talent, is such a unattached purpose?
Lu Yilong: I think each regional government zone in the accounts of some reforms, they are actually for the regional development and services. Shanghai accounts like the New Deal this period, in my attitude it affects the surface is very small, in fact, most of us it may be, and expectations are completely differ, so most of us feel that this may peeve the household registration reform in Phnom Penh and the like In fact, our lust is to be not nearly the. Because this is only a small part, very small. For example, the residence allow, residence permit,supras for sale, how numerous people can obtain it? And then added five conditions to be capable to rotate household, in fact, inspire is very small, so the pilot does not matter for three years without trial.
Li Xiaomeng: laboratory listening to the outlooks of two guests, you may feel a bit startled crowd. Wait a minute we will join this an, he had been the household registration system reform above the research and penetrate what his views are not the same. How approximately we just let the household registration system reform can be a real reform of household registration system, what changes do you calculate is the kind of belongs to us entire that the reform?
Mrs Wong Yuan: I individually have been saying the most major reform of household registration system, an idea that? The intended economy period, inappropriate additional to the account the many social and political interests on it to be separated, so that account back to the track of public information management go, let other companies take the distribution of social resources according to statute and social rights. If this strip, we reform the household registration system will be beyond than imagined, than the present to see faster and more effective.
Li Xiaomeng: evaluation of two news this time is not so high, but will not melodrama a role in promoting it? Could it be that their role is not achieve it?
Lu Yilong: I think the household registration reform is not necessarily the introduction of Shanghai this time such a measure. Because the State Council has been concerned about the fact, concerned about the household registration system reform. From the congress we can see, I think this decision-making will further the objectives of reform, will be set in a rural reform, the rural reforms were, in fact, a very fussy view of institutional arrangement is the household registration system . It can be said Shanghai could try this as a household registration reform, the hereafter of China's household registration system reform, the first point I admit Professor Wang said, must take account of some value-added adhesion to peeling out. Second, the policy must be uniform legislation from the outlook of the chief, local governments do not make some changes, because the reform of local government to do is conducive to local. We are the household registration reform is to pursue a social development, just development. I always felt we must reform the household registration according to the level from the start, from this point of the nation to do a game of chess.
Li Xiaomeng: In fact, twenty years antecedent, the household registration system reform has started in the middle through a lot of twists and turns, there are many offers, many offers failed. We look through the video, the Chinese household registration system reform have experienced exactly what.
【】 China's household registration reform tempest Road

】 【studio interview

Li Xiaomeng: residence for every individual, what it represents ? We take a look for our lifetime, if you are not the people of the city, but also in the city life, what the key moments of life, the key moment of life and the household registration on, look by this map, possibly we will gradually know why household registration reform is not so easy. We say that a young male named Zhang, who came to a city, he would experience from looking for work, rent, buy a house, get married, have children, the children go to school, do business and buy a house, buy a car, to the old people to Among the entire history of human walking, the two aid us to do an thinking, there is no link do not consider the household?
Mrs Wong element: the household registration management is not considered indeed impossible.
Li Xiaomeng: This side every step of correlation.
Mrs Wong element: the making and living activities at all times you have to enter the public domain, it have to be.
Li Xiaomeng: we say a little svelte, like a job.
Mrs Wong element: looking for work, who you are, who would use you, no third celebration accounts registration of identification, I masquerade you are OK.
Li Xiaomeng: hire, purchase a house. Professor Luk, renting purchase a house.
Lu Yilong: There now seems in some places to buy a house rent account relationship is not large, but the accounts proved to be very necessary.
Li Xiaomeng: give you a certificate to prove you're a good person.
Lu Yilong: Yes, in which local, kas long asyou are what the local people.
Li Xiaomeng: a source. That matrimony, kid, kid to school would not have said.
Mrs Wong dollars: too easy, not the corresponding proof, and proof of relevant message, you can not get married, there is no way a baby.
Li Xiaomeng: Like my colleagues in the field house, scampered back to get married to quit home to work behind. To a baby back to his hometown of Health and leave running back, repeated several times.
Mrs Wong element: This is the reform.
Lu Yilong: Talking about this issue, I want to say, really a local government to do someone for the people that you just talked about this publish.
Li Xiaomeng: unemployment,leather timberland boots, is not a local, not in the accounts in the city.
Mrs Wong element: Currently there are relationships, and now we are from the 50's, in the past the beginning, it is not determined by the employment accounts, but by the account of the employment decision. The results you're looking for work, then see if the city accounts, in fact,54,317 yuan !, it is not justified. Provisions of labor law has never geographic discrimination, and why the city looking for work on the account you want to write the words yet.
Li Xiaomeng: It is not have this prerequisite, many companies may be more loosened?
Mrs Wong element: it may be foreign, personal enterprise. Who we are talking about the steel rice bowl, the former does not work.
Li Xiaomeng: like sick.
Lu Yilong: definitely sick, like medicinal insurance these things, you are in the household unit. And then, especially as long asa diversity of health care reform, which are linked, and household registration.
Li Xiaomeng: like the business? Abroad it?
Lu Yilong: doing business abroad, particularly if it is to go abroad, you must account the situation of running a visa.
Li Xiaomeng: This is not a expedience. If not local business people, in appending to not have additional limitations than to facilitate it?
Mrs Wong dollars: act affair as among itself and the account is not.
Li Xiaomeng: buy a car.
Mrs Wong dollars: buy a car to unravel the problem I told you, most people made a fault, if you do not need to mortgage, buy a car buy a house without anyone problem. Now buying a car to prove personality is not a problem. After buying a car to be on the various prerogatives that have to account, rather than to account targets.
Li Xiaomeng: Like old people, old-age insurance system we can think imagine. I saw this chart, how to jot a person has gone, in a city among the outsiders and the locals go is not the same.
Mrs Wong Yuan: I do not know what that means.
Li Xiaomeng: leave our living globe.
Mrs Wong element: walking is not that mean you fair said. If that meant, in fact, apt tube.
Lu Yilong: This treatment is definitely not the same.
Mrs Wong Yuan: I, for example, Chengdu has found out a year more than 3700 people died, more than five years to persist to subjugate part of social security.
Li Xiaomeng: Like we said this, a stranger in the metropolis there are so many facilities, is between locals and outsiders, the series converted into money, about how many money can not be thought right?
Mrs Wong element: There is a problem that avoided it. You're not convenient, registration formalities, he and the locals are the same. But, you have a question wrong, why should it return to the local handed down. In fact, along to our existing information, the pace of building the information society, we can effect it that I can apply for access to information in different places, do not have to go back. Consciousness is not in this account is not easy, we say that the inconvenience is resolved by accounts that you have not qualified, people from bias.
Li Xiaomeng: If these inconvenient, or that there is no distinction between accounts, and there is no account, the merit of their household registration system also can imagine what kind of a result. We would like to consult is the household registration system reform, how to change from within their own residence, or from our step by step, all broken links, which a more straight and effective?
Mrs Wong Yuan: So this is a embarrassment, the real reform of household registration system, we have just said. Registration, accumulation, validation, provide the basic information on the administration of the population,christian louboutin scarpe, it is the law how to do better science, but serving the people. But we are discussing the reform of household registration system, in fact, can get more social benefits through the household registration, and if so, with the household registration system reform did not narrow the definition of important peccadilloes.
Li Xiaomeng: Well, what we now call connection and social development, Fudan University, Dean of the School of Public Policy Research Peng Xizhe, Peng Yuanzhang Hello.
Peng Xizhe: Hello, agreeable host.
Li Xiaomeng: in front of us did not know you have not heard of the program, our studio guests, two this time Shanghai's household registration system, evaluation of the New Deal, that it is actually still a way to attract talent,Fitness megalopolis member expiry of quit set alongside terror card - Zhejiang N, but said no is a reform of the household registration system, your opinion is?
Peng Xizhe: My point of view and the two guests are not exactly the same, I think this is a reform of household registration system in Shanghai is a household registration system reform, it is most important is to open a new way of reform the household registration. As Professor Wang Taiyuan said, it is not antagonism the current chasm, but it is once and for all in the elapse, or the reunification of the different urban and rural household registration trial, which is trying to use a relatively cheap social costs of reform and upheaval caused by relatively small and the revenue of social integration large, in such a way to link instantly to residence and domicile, and this connection it should be is a typical oblique reforms, the reform of household registration of mega-cities, it should have an important demonstration of significance.
Li Xiaomeng: Professor Wang said earlier, real household registration system reform is to allow virtually everyone to benefit, or just treatment, and this is part of a reform, or even a small number of people, So it should not be a household registration system reform.
Peng Xizhe: My own view is, ahead of, the plenary Chinese household registration system reform, it should be a gradual reform. Household registration system, also talked about just two guests, it is actually loaded with too many social welfare and social rights, if we want within a very short time, all of these rights and welfare of all be separated, which is unrealistic. Therefore, I trust that China's urban and rural social framework is a long historical process, which comprise the household registration system, urban and rural social security system, employment system, schooling system, and a series of health system reform process, and the household registration system only the medium of a reform single, it is impossible to acquire complete results, but must be comprehensive reform to play a supporting role. However, in the middle of this whole process, I can not wait until the other systems have changed Well, I come to change residence. So in the middle of the process, gradual reform, including such as Shanghai, linking the residence and domicile, should be important to have exemplary character.
Li Xiaomeng: Well, on this view of the analysis, while we ask Professor Wang response. I would like to know the system when conducting the research, you are also a membership of the rules in which the whole system, which was a huge controversial?
Peng Xizhe: essentially in the middle of this process, these provisions should be about is to say, these specific conditions. Because truly, as two guests said, because the system only,ralph lauren new, it is called the starting point for the introduction of the first people, the process in the middle of the introduction of talent, of course, that is what is talent, these are controversial. What are the specific conditions should grant these people to settle down. Because Shanghai is now nearly 450 million of the population received a residence permit, of course, part of Shanghai, is about more than four hundred thousand human residence, the other 390 million, nearly 400 million of general residence permit. In the middle of this process, of course, we can see, the last out of the documents, for example, you need seven to participate in urban social insurance, we all know the stream of the general population of Shanghai, for migrant workers, he only participated in comprehensive insurance, He did not participate in urban social insurance.
Li Xiaomeng: It is now expected to benefit from people about how to a number?
Peng Xizhe: If the original residence permit recipients of talent, this population is probably more than four hundred thousand, five hundred thousand people all but.
Li Xiaomeng: This is how long to solve the problem of four or five million people account?
Peng Xizhe: this fact, we eminent that surrounded the provisions in the household, it is to really total control, then the queuing system, so the fact of the Shanghai Municipal Government, it needs arrangement of a system, in fact, Shanghai's total need for regulation, the need for a specific rule.
Li Xiaomeng: Well, Professor Xie Xiepeng. Professor Wang, you can respond to it?
Mrs Wong Yuan: I need to respond is with you.
Li Xiaomeng: I say something wrong?
Mrs Wong Element: Yes. I said, we want to change the household registration system is the registration part of statistical information on these populations, and the household registration system does not go its own allocation of resources, access to social rights of the part.
Li Xiaomeng: the views of Professor Peng You just accede that it?
Mrs Wong Yuan: Yes, I agree.

Sponsored Links