Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
saleclbootiL

Default Christian Louboutin Pumps This Classic

Christian louboutin store With rough or whether fine roots, head, or tip shape design, high-heeled shoes have been popular for several years. Break it his slender leg, have the visual effect, and immediately the crushing incarnation long legs, heels, of course, it became a public crush wardrobe essential goods. Today, we have to follow suit, understanding, high-heeled shoes, then stars dress by, manufacturing beautiful slender legs types!
From metal red autumn spring and summer, not weaken the trend has become even more! Put on a pair of shoes, no matter it is discount as Jennifer aniston or on the red carpet to attend the party can make you instant friend temperament to improve and become the focus of attention. Adornment to make shoes to life, especially in the night, the color of choice diamond as many stars nirvana, makes his sandal of legs seemed to be full of extravagance and waste, and fine and cabinet cheap christian louboutin sale.
Black, black, classic, this year spring, summer, for ########## color, the color of the ########## big heat on clothing, accessories, or even shoes come out on top in all fields, how can you make you miss or have a pair of ######y, pure ########## high heels? With a pair of ultra-high shoes, couple also revealed good legs type christian louboutin pumps black.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 08:58 AM   #2
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2005020 2006 年 06 月 09 日 13:47 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; [a]
proud when he was but a young man, he has a friend, a single name Yu.
and all the young people had, they assured friendship, oath with hand, foot thicker than water.
but expect the air with the taste of love.
One day, he rejected in love, every day a worried frown.
Yu said, we travel it together, to relax. So they set off together.
It is a famous scenic spot, a high mountain, peak risk, and interest to buildings. He was unhappy, after climbing a mountain one day I could not get the spirit of an excuse not comfortable in a hotel Mengtoutaishui mountain, only woo a man in the mountains.
So first get to know her is to woo rather than him.
three of them soon became good friends, from the city, met in the buildings the way up the mountain. Her gentle beauty. They are just fine, both sides have a Cinderella-like the delicate feel.
they was young, that everything can be themselves, and he and Yu-private agreement, whether she chose the future who are brothers to each other still.
like as long as the blessing.
but when she blushed, he took his rose is still an accident, he had hope of ecstasy. He knew he was not outstanding for more than yu ah Moreover, Yu met her before him, he did not think their luck is so good, love, actually, regardless of first come first served.
his crazy shouted, shouted, holding her rotation, rotation.
rained kisses upon her face, hair, smell her hair is coming from the faint fragrance of green tea.
She said she likes green tea, like everything is subtle, but ever soak into the depths of Sweet.
She said she hoped that their love can be the same as green tea.
he and she soon caught the latest love,paul smith shoes sale, the more in-depth, the more she found her beautiful. He finally realized that life had superficial test like summer, instant die, but the sweet fruits of his harvest.
[b]
but the test in fact just beginning.
in love the first three months, he found her sorrow, the sorrow of her cage as the state of the brow, like fog, so he has the pain of osteoclasts.
he asked her what she always did not answer.
his relationship to chaos, she only shook his head in silence gradually and irritable, when two people quarrel, the air micro-wave.
bloom time he left, a week without contact, and then when they meet, she calmly said to him breaking up.
he could not accept the fact that, be sure to give him her answer. Fail to beat her, eyes slowly accumulation of tears.
She took out a photograph of his and her former girlfriend.
said she apologized to him softly. She said: 'yu have all told me that she is your life's love, but before the marriage, she was passing a car accident, this is your life, eternal pain, meet me, you found me and she looked a few sub-alike, so the feelings for her pinned on me. . . I love you. But I do not want to be a substitute for love.
finally slid down her tears and had to leave.
he was thunderstruck to stand still, he clearly knew, before the period is how much love and breaking up normal, and get married. Nothing to do with a car accident, he even can not see his former girlfriend and how can she look similar - but love is blind, he can understand her pain.
he went to Yu. The brothers once stood opposite, leaving only silence.
I love him, though bright when, I'd like the last fight, Yu said at last. We go, I went to her admit the truth, I lied to her, let her do a choice.
his pains, see Yu eyes of despair. Powerless.
three of them finally stand in the street late autumn, the leaves spinning bleak.
she did not understand the two of them to say anything to her, she looked at him, and he looked at him.
[c]
I'm sorry, I really love you. .
Yu said they have heard the last word.
a sudden out of control car to get out, neither earlier nor later step, for a moment, Yu's body flew out of their sight, that of a love of the sentence is still ear, like an unfinished music , shedding tears, dripping blood.
truth in this unfinished music, forever is over.
Maybe it is so, good for everyone, he softly said.

Why did you tell her the truth? Are yu lied to her. I Ji Wen.
he slowly closed his eyes, smiling. No, she is so afraid of the pain and complexity of a woman, the truth is too cruel to her. In fact, a little light, then light a little love. Nothing really bad.
This is four years after the fall of the intensive care unit where he began to sleep like babies. Sunshine projection from the window of his gray hair, his face serene.
door, an equally gray hair has been slowly on the old lady want to knock down a hand. She gently Shidiao a tear in his eyes, then smiled. Slowly away.
he did not know, she actually went out early in the Yu-fei moment to understand the truth. But then the United States of love, one life, but a heavy touch.
she would prefer to retain the most beautiful memory of a lifetime in the memories of love will never simple. They never betray.
two people's life, and thus their past.
air, getting great, full of the fragrance of green tea. .

[End]
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote