Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
noucf352495
Command Sergeant Major

noucf352495 is on a distinguished road
Default air max trainers Moving China to resist splitting

!

moved to China, to resist splitting! ! (All out defend the country, the content is true, please do not delete Tencent, thank you!)

; has not been very concerned about the torch relay, see the forum when it suddenly see the torch relay in France, ZD vandalism incident, really angry, and the wanton destruction of these 99% are local ZD France , the French have been in our minds a good impression, and we state it in the eyes of the French? Jin Jing to see pictures of such efforts to protect the torch, moved to cry, really want to protect the torch once the ranks to defend the motherland. I love China, I love the flag, and resolutely opposed to all separatist and support the division's move, or descendants of each will swear to defend his country will defend the Chinese nation! ! From the End of the World】 【

Before coming to France, I do love this country, but also think it is very friendly to China's beautiful country. Now, everything has changed.

11 am, the torch go out of the tower was. Students pull up on the lawn of the Start a television station in an interview with the crowd of Chinese students we interviewed several, unanimous view is that the Olympics are not political games, we do not talk about politics today, welcomed the French friends to go to Beijing, to China and see the friendly Chinese people. Obviously not satisfied with this answer a reporter, ask us again and again Come buried. Students very quickly. Then there are two French people came forward to speak, that they did not name the Chinese zhu, and have been brainwashed, so will only say so.

there waiting and then to the victor torch,nike zoom running shoes, three buried toxic molecules (French) try to steal the torch. Other buried toxic French call When buried toxic grab the torch, I heard at first hand to the side of a French mother and daughter's conversation, let me know how the French like to be brainwashed from a young age. The little girl is only 5,real christian louboutin shoes,6 years old look like, see someone try to steal the torch, and asked her mother, years, and they want to take this opportunity to express their liberation. I believe that the mother does not mean anything, because she is so from childhood education, she just put her

torch after the students start down a point (radio france) embarked, along the way are fellow to join, as long as the Chinese people, see to join our team, we sent all the way to the flag, all the way to before walking. We walked along the Seine River, the bridge saw us, hissing, shouting slogans buried poison,nike store clearance, from time to time have held up against the Olympic Games and support the people buried toxic brand came from our side, we are on his is called Then police began blocking the road, and made a shot tear gas, the team can only back, find another way, the result has been to shut. No choice but to let distributed teams, ready to City Hall and then set.

in the ranks of the bridge, there was three or four French, and very self assertive went to my side chanting The woman is also angry, said, She rob the flag in my hand, I use the flag backhand poke at her face a little, she and her male side as the potential to be hands on, I ran into a large force, they were dropped.

to City Hall, found a lot of flags, large flags, fluttering in the wind, so excited ah! ! ! We immediately ran into a squad large force, with everyone singing the national anthem and shouting I feel that I've never been so passionate! Edge of many idiots what the French call I keep the edge of an old man asked me why I come to France, back to China and the like, I when he was crazy, shouting at him

City Hall was open on a window, holding a number of the French flag ZD, City Hall, also hung a license increase, or what Paris will always spring to defend the world who are linked to the day to their work. But the square has been home to the Chinese people absolutely, and thanks to our flag and more, his voice loud enough, huh, huh.

then we went to the terminal charlety stadium. Drug molecules and buried where we played a head-on collision. We dominated the start number, as they shout slogans were suppressed our voices. Later, they were gradually increased, with our two small conflict occurred. They used a long pole sticking out the flag buried poison hit us, the result is that we take it over the flag moving their heel. At this time also opened the Olympic Games over the car, parked in front of us for a long time, we have been singing the national anthem, the Chinese officials on the car waving at us, give thumb. Scene really touched everywhere surrounded by the enemy, who see their country to how kind.

there in the stadium, although almost all the French people buried toxic side stand,max man, but there is a Pakistani brothers are standing with us in our ranks with the slogans, I was moved, he even told a co- a shadow. At six under a hail, when the Olympic torch is also installed in the car over. All we intend to retreat, when suddenly rushing buried toxic hit, we are restrained not fight back, called up the police, the police stopped them let us go. Take the time, heard a

see today's funeral drug, 99% are French, the true number of Tibetans did not. Hande most vicious slogans are French, begins to hit French too. We walked a good buddy on the road, the French high school students by several water into his neck, and pointing he said,Start multiple instances of Mysql, I'm really sorry, thinking of a very friendly country to China, why do people want so they hate the Chinese? Come to order a funeral, with China or a fight. Is your country Come bury it? How confused their Dienianghaiyao than dead excited.

friendly French people do not, today I met one, walked over to see me in the car also head out that too few such people, really small.

I have never had such love for their motherland, have never had such blood. See the media deliberately slander their own country, if you can stand for, it is a cold-blooded animals. Wenzhou said more France, many people hate Wenzhou. But I say, they are good for you! This time, so many Wenzhou stepped forward to defend their own country. There are many more than four hours by train to do, to spend more than 100 tickets in Europe, came from other provinces came. Together to see so many compatriots, there is no more pleasant than this was.

CCTV4 read the reports came back, I feel the need to write something of their own saw and heard. Chinese, and so good, France has been very good in China, it is positive publicity. But how did they promote our country? In the case without any basis, was able to use a false means to slander them as your own friend's country. The reason why there are so many students spontaneously took to the streets, but also because they really went too far. We can put your bias, you can put your selective blindness, and even tolerate your unfair comments, but we can not stand you create ######## evidence to deceive the public. ######## photos, ######## translation, ######## video, you did the ancient slander a moderate country, how able to flaunt their own civilization?

Paris,air max trainers, the Chinese government did not consult the case will be a huge banner hanging on the protection of human rights in Paris City Hall, the Yi people bandit! !

struggling ZD, wretched face!

】 【From the End of the World these days, I have been highly concerned about passing the torch overseas. all the way hard, feeling all the way. In China, year 2008, this unusual is that these brothers and sisters encouraged to come forward brave sons and daughters of the world stand out, with our grievances, with our voices, with our actions, with our just proclaimed to the world: there is no overwhelming difficulties and hardships of the Chinese people!
look at the most lovely people in it (I hope my friends back home use your mobile text language for our great country to do something quietly)

the most brave girl, I came out of that Eiffel Tower section of the Seine river, the torch is a leg amputee young girl, the other also
a man and a woman protection, almost every 5 seconds one person tried to grab the torch out of the road ahead extremely difficult, in
is to protect the girl, which will be wheelchair man and a woman for the time being pushed to the side of the road two cars parked in the middle of the gap jurisdiction
Road, a hike, being in front of me. Then suddenly out of a thug from the street to grab the torch, and the protection of her car blocked off a
men and a woman can not close, brave girl lowered his head to protect the torch out of his back, pulling her to the mob
arm and beat her at that moment my mind consequently, instinctive rush to pull the mob, with the hands of the camera
beat him. Then I left another man rushing to fight the mob (better not hit me), and a French police
police pulled over the end to the mob away. All this only happen in an instant! Torchbearers girl looked up again, big tears in his eyes
, I left a Chinese girl shouted to her: Come on, be strong! I was the pressure of cross God, and cried:
Come on, come on! At this point my tears down what was shabu, I am saddened, a defenseless girl, let alone
is disabled, have to shoot? Minimum humanitarian at all. Political movement, the name will always have some thugs banner of democracy and freedom
violent action.

Originally I thought we lost in France, but seeing disabled torch bearer Jin Jing girls smile full of strong faith, I know, in France we did not lose, we win the ...

so firm faces!

look at our lovely people ...

picture was fighting in France,人生..., a forum called luluchinagril comrades shot. touch bright red! Beautiful colors!

The most courageous guy

in London, when two activists climbed the Plaza ZD highest point - the fountain pool, the drawing of general provocation. We of the most courageous guy finally stood up, and we need to know the temperature below zero in London at the time, how the cold. and the brother of the brave stand of justice, representing the country, representing the Chinese people, step ZD elements moving towards walking.
when he saw a lot of television and the media aimed at ZD elements, he decided to stand again in front of a ZD elements, holding the flag, hidden ZD proud that two elements. moved for the Chinese people uphold justice,人体穴位大全,好东西呦!!!

girls do not cry, this is the Chinese people may be able to wronged. everything will get better

China! China! China!

http://hi.news.sina.com.cn/news/fanfenlie/index.php?dpc=1 anti-secession each flame, the global Chinese big signature.
noucf352495 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links