Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

2006 年 3 25, 130 yuan to cover your cash and a cell phone, a middle-aged woman was killed in the rented room in Hangzhou. Handling the case, the police was informed that the middle-aged woman's husband died in a car accident, she was a man in Hangzhou
recently, this is the story of people marvel at the heat transfer on the network, and show a warm, fairy-tale ending - 4 years as one day, when the police are handling the case were always silent to subsidize the three orphan Relay.
stick behind what touched their hearts? Yesterday, the newspaper of the dialogue the parties 3, Binjiang District, Hangzhou City police.
Miss Kwan

when he was party Binjiang District, Hangzhou Public Security Bureau, member of the Criminal Investigation Brigade chief and current deputy director of Riverside District Public Security Bureau

Wu Renxian
serious cases when he was squadron commander of Criminal Investigation Brigade, serving Riverside District Public Security Bureau deputy head of the Criminal Investigation Brigade

Shen Jianping

river Binjiang District, Hangzhou Public Security Bureau Station Director

■ crucial words

Hangzhou police aided three-orphan

2006 年 3 25, in order to keep body and a 130 yuan in cash cheap mobile phone, a Hubei Province, middle-aged woman working in Hangzhou Binjiang District of Hangzhou town killed. Detection, the Hangzhou Binjiang District police learned that the middle-aged woman's husband died in a car accident while working, a man in Hangzhou her
to make the 3 children in school, Binjiang District Public Security Bureau of Land Jun, Wu Renxian, Shen Jian equal nearly 30 civilian police, provoked the burden of supporting the three children. As of press time,Garbage in the river was panic when the snake -lik, police were 4 years has accumulated contributions from roughly 8 million. Today, three orphan girls, the eldest daughter had graduated from university to work, two young daughters are university.

Lu Jun: a single mother, 40 years old, her husband died young, in order to support two seventy years old and 3 daughters, Hangzhou alone to make a living, dead, she is also doing the cover your own pockets, who want to keep only 130 dollars and a cheaper phone. Later, we learned a few days before the incident, she earned thousands of dollars just to send her daughter to do tuition fees and living expenses. Whether she is not falling and she is a great mother.
Beijing Times: She is in the case of what killed?
Lu Jun: 25 March 2006 morning, we received a report, a rented room, Riverside Riverside river, a middle-aged woman was killed. After the investigation, the incident that day, a few at a nearby construction site to work with men, chat after eating supper, and perhaps to recognize the victims, they said to go there These people came to the victim's rental housing, to Victim hard to resist,北京团购网, fight, knife each other Liantong number, the victim fell, they took away the cell phone and 130 yuan in cash.
Beijing Times: In the scene, you see?
Lu Jun: Alarm, we immediately rushed to the rental of the deceased is a middle-aged woman, very thin. In fact, it is not really a formal rental housing, just take out of the side walls of a small shed, but fifty-six square meters. So small a room to see everything at a glance, in addition to a bed, a few clothes hang on the walls, the bed has a cardboard box, be regarded as the place she kept valuables, it is a fact that, is that some change of things . Most from the eye, is nothing but a broken TV set, so old that it is worth several hundred dollars.
Beijing Times: At the time that the victim's identity?
Lu Jun: the room is too simple, at first thought the woman was scavenging. But the police handling the case closer look at the scene to understand what a living woman is the. Later, the three suspects accountable to confirm our inference.
victim's neighbors also explained that she was very thrifty, usually in addition to go out, wear a fixed base is a few pieces of old clothes; eat,团购网, but also something for casual cook on the line to fill his stomach.
Beijing Times: The first contact with the victim's daughter, when?
Lu Jun: As police, we are more concerned nearly the business situation of the suspect, initially did not give much thought to how to victims of family conditions. One day after the incident, the police station in the river, a tall thin girl, wearing a faded yellow ski suit, a pair of shoes broke the hole - the clothes she wears, no one in Hangzhou, wear several years ago . She stood there, not much talk,团购导航, especially helpless eyes. I asked roughly that girl who police handling the case, police said the victim's daughter. I knew the victim had a daughter, she came to his mother cope with the dead.
Beijing Times: What did you feel?
Lu Jun: that the family really unfortunate. Through visits, the police found some of Hubei fellow victims, acquaintances say she was a comedown. Her family, a family in rural Hubei ordinary people, living by farming. In 1994, the victim's eldest daughter to school, her husband went to Guangdong to work to earn tuition for their children, but out in the first year in a car accident died. Afterwards, run driver, the family still did not get a penny compensation.
the middle-aged woman was killed when a pair of seventy years of age at home parents and three daughters are studying. Her fellow said, housekeeping far in farming income for the children to school, she has 40 years of age listen to persuade the villagers, in December 2005 to Hangzhou to make money.
Beijing Times: how to solve the case? Criminals are not the children of the victims some compensation?
Lu Jun: We quickly locked the suspect is working in the vicinity of the three painters, three men were arrested soon. Inconvenient to talk about the specific means of detection, three suspects have a 30-year-old, the other two only 20 years old, a death sentence, a reprieve, a life sentence. But to kill those she suspects, the family is also poor, are working overseas to Hangzhou, dry day will live 30 dollars, there is no capacity for civil compensation.
We were also informed that three children, the eldest daughter, who was in college, two daughters, the youngest daughter in junior high school, his mother gone, they will certainly have to drop out.

Lu Jun: colleagues not remember which was first say A colleague said at the time of the word, I still impressive: As a professional, the victim in the good light; as a mother, she is great, she is forced to survive the pressure, it had to do it.
Beijing Times: When funding from the start?
Lu Jun: her eldest daughter to the police station to prepare for their funeral, we found her without food or drink, bought it for her lunch, and then listen to her, the ticket funeral money is to find students by, the police on her own initiative to solve the accommodation, meal costs, probably for her to scrape together several thousand dollars. After the case broke, we learned that the suspect does not claims paying ability, as they will voluntarily contribute around 2 million dollars. Wu Renxian in the follow-up things are in charge, he is doing well.
Beijing Times: Who are the children donated some money?
Wu Renxian: the beginning of my coworkers, such as the Criminal Investigation Brigade when he was Instructor of the mainland Jun, Shen Jianping, director of river police station, pre-squadron leader Kong Guofang, Yang Huiqin back office,Exposed flat road vehicle users can make spark off a variety of dance conjecture, who, after my friend and neighbors, they heard this thing, the very emotion, are willing to make a difference. Can not remember the number, there are many donations, a little donation, each situation is different. This 4 years, and everybody accumulated contributions to the three sisters nearly 8 million.
Beijing Times: how the money to the children?
Wu Renxian: taking into account the social experience of three girls in nothing, and if too much time giving money, they may feel that money was easy to regulate the bad money, is not conducive to their growth. Everybody at the Agricultural Bank of China opened a high-tech branch account, the same as a small foundation to operate together, unified funds into the account and then remitted monthly the hands of three sisters.
each semester, we will exchange the children's school fees in the past. Meeting regularly to the eldest daughter usually living expenses, and then by three sisters daughter is responsible for the cost of living allocation. Most of the month is 1,000 yuan,Man two minutes painted a small bird painting pen available, according to local levels of consumption requisition of the children had enough.
Beijing Times: I heard that help you transfer the bank employees voluntarily donated some money later?
Wu Renxian: At first I did not know bank donated. Later learned, the bank's staff heard about our scheme, all employees quietly to the three sisters donated 2 million yuan. The network, from top to bottom to number a total of 10 people also. In addition, a friend asked me to account, so often

Wu Renxian: eldest daughter had graduated to work,上海团购, the second daughter and youngest daughter was in college, the second daughter is not feeling well.
Beijing Times: and the children met?
Wu Renxian:'ve seen two great daughters, one of her internship in Hangzhou, the other one was long ago she was traveling to Hangzhou. She looks young in general no different, very sunny, very progressive. She called me Last time we met, she called me a business trip to Hangzhou, I took my wife and colleagues in the Criminal Investigation Brigade, she dined with you, we are like family exchanges. But my sister said, the big daughter frowned, their second child in congenital heart disease.
Beijing Times: Do you also worried about the second daughter's condition?
Wu Renxian: Yes. I once called the eldest daughter, feeling very happy to listen to her voice, asked her how in the end, at the beginning she did not say, only under repeated questioning, said Sister heart attack, in schools where the local hospital, the situation is important. We worry so afraid that she said did not say, want to own one treatment. Daughter is very thoughtful, in recent years suffered so much, she should mature than their peers.
Beijing Times: children and exchanges, will be mentioned in her mother's work?
Lu Jun: the case notification time, eldest daughter knew her mother's work, beprocure it is not avoid the link. But in and the child's communication, we never deliberately mention. We told the daughter that her mother is very great, it can be said to bite the bullet. Children say strange mother, and sometimes they will blame that dragged his mother.
Beijing Times: After media reports, it was willing to help them to it?
Wu Renxian: Some people expressed such desire. But I personally, I hope the media do not injure the child. They moderately grow up and understand a lot of things. Media contact me first, I also helped rang daughter and let them chat. In particular, I regret it now bespark off the media old child asked, Female

Wu Renxian: each of us to donate much money, but the money brought together, the three girls can complete their education beconduce to of family tragedies do not let them drop out of school and poverty. We help them, as a matter of fact, not hard, this is just a plain, simple process.
Beijing Times: When are you going to help?
Wu Renxian: is still going on, at least three children to go to college. Daughter to work on the first day called and said that she earn money, take care of her younger sister to account for the responsibility of their own, we did not agree, after all, she just graduated, major cities, the pressure is so big, hard is not easy, we also have the ability to help them complete their studies.
Beijing Times: Do you work in the river police station the past few years, similar relief has done more?
Shen Jianping: meet once or twice about every year, but the circumstances are not the same each time. Most recently last summer, a drink driving, the car crashed into a stone, and the driver died on the spot, the car passengers were seriously harmd. The driver in the field to the side to work, people have gone, the family also were unable to compensate. Finally, we report it to superiors, to the seriously impaird out of the medical expenses, and finally gave him 30,000 yuan living allowance.
Beijing Times: the need to help people so much as to help you get the power of individuals through?
Shen Jianping: We did have a lot of people in need, such as slip over the field of youth cheated, no ticket home after they were rescued and so on. I know there is a railway police their own money a year, out of the ten thousand dollars, to help many people. In fact, we think, met to help, to help even one. But when the victim died, and we can point out the upsides, but can not replace the perpetrators compensation.
Beijing Times: What do you expect it?
Shen Jianping: We also need to improve the social assistance system, as more relief to be done by the whole community. I think, such as traffic hit and run, if the suspect was not caught, first by the state compensation to the families of the victims, and other captured suspects, and then the suspect to also state the money to do so,团购网站大全, at least as we help these three girls will be less family tragedy take placered some.
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links