Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
neiblioli
Corporal

neiblioli is on a distinguished road
Default Brustvergrößerung

Fettabsaugung
Nasenkorrektur
neiblioli is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list
1 . hunter hunting, watching the trees are two birds, lay a gun, found to be not only the hair, are wondering,louis vuitton bikini, the other birds down and cursed the hunter: Damn, I just coax strip her clothes You put her down to play. . .
2. The farmer was caught vain to kill the cock, then grabbed the hen to the rooster said: do not let you down when the bachelor! cock: Do you think I'm ########ing silly,Non-mainstream joke ........ - Qzone log, I go into a widow she was. . .
3. a hotel keep a parrot hanging in the door, a guest to say: Hello,如果世界太危险,只有亲嘴最安全 - Qzone日志, Welcome! a frequent visitor to think: I think you react quickly into. One day he ran into the rub, the parrot said: x your mother! Startled me!
4. A military exercise, a cannon ball very far off, sent to see the soldiers found: artillery shells fell on farmland Tanaka is standing you, you sounded dark clothes full of broken tears and said: cabbage worthwhile use of artillery pieces stolen H???
5. Restaurant fly fly toilet, said: fishy Zhuxiu you chase all day, I spent the day popular drink hot, come now,cheap bikinis! toilet flies: Road does not phase the different plan, eat in good You Shayong, the light you've seen a few beautiful ass???
6. Beijing-Kowloon Railway, along the roadside watching the peasants the car after a female passenger out of the window for sanitary napkins, farmers face a head-stick, the farmers won and said: X is the fast train his mother, floating piece of paper can play the nose were bleeding!
7. Have you heard of it? Review past life only in exchange for 500 rub shoulders in this life is over, 1000 Review of life was destined laugh, like we such a friend, last generation did not do anything else, turn the ########ing light. . .
8. a woman in the restroom,要是你在世,请记着我爱你 - Qzone日记, a drink and mistakenly drunk and hear buzzing sound of urine,cheap bikini, and quickly said: Do not fall down,micro bikini, I really do not drink it! woman was scared, not in the urine, hold back could not put the ass, drunk that they start a bottle :******** What!
9. Early the next morning, the rooster to hen opened its good Dayton beat others, and asked the hen: Why beat your cock? hen asked that I do not know cock, rooster said: ######## it biological mother, it is up the next morning made a duck!
10. 20 years ago mom hold you in the other car, Children who have a long ugly joke,louis vuitton swimwear, Mom cried the old man a pat on selling bananas mother said: big sister, do not cry! the monkeys eat bananas to your home! really poor are hungry, not gross out. . .
11. peasants into the city mule driver, encountered rogue, rogue: to eat yet? farmer said: eat. Rogue: I asked the donkey. Farmers heard, and turned to the two ears of an ass fan: Damn,affliction bikinis, the city does not have relatives say.
12. pigs looking for God requires a man reborn. God asked: farming? A bitter. Said: work? A tired. Said: monkey? A difficult. God asked want anything else? A: eat drink can visit a prostitute! Emperor was shocked: the dog days wanted to be a state cadre!
13. The delivery room after the birth of a child laughing, delivery nurses are very strange, surrounded observed little fist clenched, break apart and found that an abortion drug, just listen to children, said: Damn it! want to kill me? not so easy!
14. duck and crab racing, also reached the end, hard to outcome, the referee said: You both come to the stone scissors cloth it! duck furious: Damn! Referees ah! trick with me, I was a cloth,ed hardy swimwear, he is always a cut!
15: kangaroos and frogs to move chickens, kangaroos Sanxialiangxia bin, just listen to frogs next night one two three Hey! One Two Three Hey, until dawn! Kangaroo envied the next day, the kangaroo said: \Rod Oh!. \
35207 2007 年 09 月 07 日 02:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote