Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
nikeshoes6i
Commander In Chief

nikeshoes6i is on a distinguished road
Default choo HOW ARE YOU

1, today, after dinner, find a campus bench nap, woke up actually found Fanpen put a few cents.
2, the last to help students carry a computer,asics revolve le, rent scooters in the north gate. And then ride back from the south gate, near the floor to families, a quick ride to catch up with my middle-aged, and then asked:
3, completed the set when we do, there is a senior laboratory door with the three boys to the processing of our grade circuit boards. In the southwest near the door to the scientific instrument factory, reportedly holding a broken broken bags went, when the Blue Flag business district under construction, the day also catch up with the storm, the number of blown disgraced fellow. To the Tech factory gate, stopped by guards, they said to processing. The guard said:
=============================================== =====
1, taught geography,ed hardy art, the largest coal-producing areas of China in Liaoning Province, Fushun, Liaoning Province, is the production of iron up to Anshan, Fushun, it is called China's A test as papers on: China's coal is (black
), the China Iron is (hard). Finished said: how a teacher so simple subject?
2, the additional questions in a language exam, and asked what Prometheus literary characters inside a school filled with
: Harry Potter. On another occasion, asked What is the name of public Faithful Lion left, a student wrote: Zuoleng Chan.
3, a political current affairs title: China's () No to Arctic exploration ship. My answer: Titanic.
4, language examinations. Interpretation of I replied:
5, primary school, a classmate Beishi, back in front three so effortless. The last sentence:
6, the high diagnostic tests for a language, I replied:
correct answer:
7, a language exam, fill in the blank verse is Bai's I filled the front row is a student stunned a
8, a mapping of biological examination questions, and asked what a biological cell map, positive solution is the Teacher meetings to study biological group N for a long time, decided to give 0 points.
9, high school poetry is filled the next sentence. The sentence is:
10, high school in a language exam, but also fill in the following sentence: I have a student complete: a move
not move. Is consistent with the facts.
11, high school, biology exam, and asked: What type of chicken type digest? I will not, replied: chicken-type! criticized the results of the teacher in the class!
12, the sentence is:
13, high school language exams, writing poetry under the sentence. The sentence is:
14, junior high school, take a language, the title of the famous works of Lao She asked the name. A student can not remember, I told him: tea. Who listen to the results to: teapot cover. The teacher scolding!
15, before the students read the text, including a: plantain fan out fan. Should have been stopped out of the plantain fan fan. Direct students to read into it: out of the plantain fan fan!
16, when a junior high school class to read as Dou Dou's I do not know why the class hilarious!
17, there is a math test, and finally a big issue right to judge which of two solution. I thought for a long thought out, by the way the words: public that the public reasonable! Rational woman and she said! See no reason! Think of all the results of rational ... ... my solution math teacher she taught the entire four-year classes have read it after I had known!
18, high school language classes are on Mao's Point person to answer the teacher:
19, when the political class in high school students caught sleeping, the teacher asked him the functions of the People's Bank of China, he made fans
paste the book casually glanced at the words, answer: br>
20, test write: One gifted student answered:
our whole office without the image of language teacher collective guffaw!
21,chestnut ugg, HOW ARE YOU? how are you? HOW OLD ARE YOU? how old are you?
22, a Chinese student in the United States witnessed a traffic accident in California,2010 supra, due to curious, never left,
After the police asked him if he knew what happened. He said: one car come one car go, two car peng peng, one car die.
23, Xiaoqiang day to see a movie, to a movie ticket, find a foreigner and the ticket lady said even with the ratio for ages, came forward to volunteer to do the translation, the ticket lady said: Could you tell her seat for now standing tickets sold out only, if want to stand and watch to see. Xiaoqiang turned to a foreigner and say: No Sit see, Stand see. If see stand see. Foreigner replied: sorry I don't understand your English. Xiaoqiang to on the ticket lady said: Oh, he said he did not understand English .
other article

workouts 群体战斗力

聊 天 记 录 ( 也 许 该 反 思 下 了 )每个男女都...

dunks for cheap
nikeshoes6i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links