Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
tg8lDji5iv
Sergeant Major

tg8lDji5iv is on a distinguished road
Default Life is what most treasured ... - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 396774882 at 13:38 on December 3rd, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
cherish what? Most people probably think: are not and have lost. But today I happened to see a piece of paper, made me change the idea to share it to you this article.
a long long time ago, in a very busy temple incense, there is a spider infected with Buddha nature. One day,Children are such a good training (recommended per,ムートンブーツ 通販, the Buddha passed from the sky and saw this very busy temple incense, Buddha came to this temple and saw the spider,UGG Classic Tall, the Buddha asked: \Spider replied: \Spiders still live in this temple every day to make a wish for people to come to pray every day for their stories are moving. Days so unknowingly slowly past. Three years later, the Buddha went to this temple, he asked the spider: \: \Spiders still live in this temple. A sudden wind came up and a drop of dew drops of dew that fell on the spider web, spiders are like the drops of nectar, which I would see it, feel very happy, I feel the time pass quickly every day. But one day, the wind that was blowing another, and also took away the dew. Spiders lost nectar, it is very sad. Day of sadness in the spider slowly passed. Three years later,If I have this girlfriend `` `- Qzone log,UGG クラシックミニ, the Buddha came to this temple again, he asked the spider: \: \The spider reborn into a young lady courtiers, named the Pearl. In the same year, mannose also reincarnation, became champion Golden Section. Once again,UGG オーストラリア, the palace banquet, the Pearl and mannose met again. Mannan handsome, quiet man became a focus of attention, naturally, by the emperor's daughter - Princess winds close friends. Pearl was not in a hurry, because she knows that she and nectar fate are made in heaven. One day, Pearl went to the temple to burn incense, I have found the mother to burn incense to accompany the dew. She walked over, mannose Gentle said: \the spider. \Pearl entered the immense grief. She does not understand the margin of the heavens, how is it so hard. A few days later, when Pearl was still immersed in pain when she received two messages: first,UGG Classic Mini, the daughter of the emperor to his betrothed to the Golden Princess winds Division champion - mannose; Second, she is betrothed to the emperor himself son - licorice. Hearing this news, Pearl finally can not hold her, a complete collapse, from terminal one. Pearl and licorice in the wedding is coming when the serious illness that can not afford to licorice Pearl was very sad, he went to Pearl's bedside, holding a coma in the Pearl of the hand and said: \You know, since the banquet in the Fu Huang saw you on the moment, I have been deeply in love with you, so I ask you Fu Huang betrothed to me, and if you die, my next half a lifetime ... ... \Just then, the Buddha appeared, and he asked Jewel: \: \those days, under the licorice in your network, has been quietly watching you, love you, but his courage to tell you that you have never been lower your noble head. \tears in her eyes, she nodded, looking at his side, licorice, said: \
treasure that? The loss of value is to recognize the value of philosophy. There is no failure, lessons, injury, regret, suffering,[Share] Secret to get along with people 24 golden, can not understand the meaning of the word cherish. Who has not experienced war, not value peace; not experienced pain who do not value health; not experienced the hungry, do not cherish the food; not experienced the loss of people do not cherish with. People who have experienced jail, will cherish freedom. People say that losing will only know how to cherish hope that all friends can cherish all things around family and friends lost loved Do not wait until the end regret after radical
tg8lDji5iv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links