Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
Ksalh9689x

Default Friends live

housewife wrote to save money to live

1. home medical standing 75 bottle of alcohol (large pharmacy to buy a big bottle of alcohol than in the supermarket pharmacies cheap 2 times), installed in an empty spray bottle. Computer keyboard, the screen is dirty, spray it, gently rub and clean but also fumigate. Home gate handles, trash, cutting boards, light switches, phones, hidden glasses case, are often sprayed about, these places can not see a lot of bacteria. Spray inside of shoes often look sterilization, the alcohol evaporates quickly, do not worry about humidity, but do not spray paint the outdoor Oh.

2. got a little older people feel crouch toilet hygiene, but the squat toilet accessible guide to rectal prolapse, hemorrhoids, the elderly but also easy to slip, thigh numbness. Sitting afterward to the toilet is fitting to put a small bottle of alcohol spray bottle, spray it on the security of each.

3. went out to play or travel to the huge pharmacy buy cotton, cut their own balls, submerge the alcohol into the empty bottle, easy to carry. Dinner wiped out a small hand-ball, the glass is wiped his small canteen, than washing also clean. Home microwave oven, refrigerator, oven, rice cooker along the dirty, wipe the ball to get alcohol than to use environmentally friendly detergent, water is not used.

4. medical cotton fleece she could cut into small pieces when the cotton is very easy to use dew.

5. pharmacology medical gauze is also very good, buy a home with ic card cut into small pieces, wash than beauty shop gauze good, cheap health also, I do not like to use a towel, easy to propagate bacteria, gauze fling with a few days.

6. Alcohol can also wash clothing soiled the pen trace, but whether the color of clothing, 1st beneath the diluted alcohol, and then disappear in the turn is under test.

7. home standing, End of each month, against the pot =。=), then remove the kitchen dishwashing sponge soaked chopsticks, good quality absorb over three money one, but before long the smell, and Paowan after it was brand new, and then remove the absorb soaked rag. Then pour the water soak mop mop tub, mop water, then soak enough garbage tub, bubble trash. Strive to do at home to cost a dollar to sterilization are sterile =. = Women are often used to puff the best antiseptic, face a lot of drips of oil and bacteria.

8. expired skin care products (each girl has a differ skin concern products used up, dart away and unfortunately), can be used to scour shoes, handbags, leather sofas, the effect is praise. If the shoes are dirty, first wipe with cleanser, then lotion.

9. a bottle of liquid detergent standing at home, (I individually like the deep blue moon, liquid detergent, servants seldom do better than imports). Is a weak mordant - neutral liquid detergent, hand wash small pieces of underwear, not to hurt the hand, even a little residue on the clothes do not hurt the skin if washing with a detergent, cleaning N times every time I calculate there is also psychological residue. In addition hard water in northern China, with alkaline detergent or soap, and water what what substance (I forget the characteristic appoint, anyway, is what what) react, not easy to make clothes shine

10. thin summer clothes and expensive clothes, laundry detergent soak for 20 minutes, almost no how rub, clean. Otherwise, save a week before washing, perspiration is very easy for yellow collar. I do wash rag health also like to use liquid detergent, do not dress mittens. Liquid laundry detergent than the same heaviness three times more expensive, but the amount is one-third of washing powder, so the scores down, or cost-effective. University students will also smell like laundry detergent, washing clothes is very aromatic.

11. like the DIY car wash the cheese are neutral fluid detergent washing does not hurt the paint.

12. washing clothes probable to cause cross-infection, in fact, regardless of laundry detergent, laundry soap or detergent, have a very mighty bactericidal effect, at all times 30 minutes of soaking can kill 99.9 percentage of bacteria on clothes, do not buy expensive Dettol. But do not soak 2 hours or more, or clothing easily deformed, will be left in the laundry detergent inside and motivate the skin.

13. mopping the floor with disinfectant floor cleaner is not only, do not leave water marks, so very light wood flooring and ceramic tile. (I personally rather the blue moon). 1 bottle of twenty dollars, you can use for one year: Each time mopping the floor when preparing two barrels, a barrel about 3 inches deep into the water, add a small point of floor cleaner, another a drum full of water. Dirty mop, bucket full cast first, then install cleaner in a bucket to referendum. You can forever change the water clean bucket, detergent barrels do not alteration. This had only one month of cleaning proxies, you can use more than 1 year.

14. wipe the layer with the furniture when the detergent, furniture finished with the mop is very light, but also on wood, rattan furniture has a protective effect.

15. calcium: calcium supplies almost all the TV rumble explode the people, in fact the most cost-effective absorption of calcium products is a good shrimp. Shrimp alias There is also rich in sailor minerals shrimp, amazing. 1 kg of shrimp a year enough to fill the family of calcium, and spend only 10 dollars, and more cost-effective Nirvana =. = ~ Food is simple, throw a handful of cooking when the soup into the thousand million, not technical content. (PS: If the retinue symptoms, you have very calcium deficiency: the sleep rigid nape, leg cramps, and sometimes in winter.)

16. iron: the home standing a wok. Wok has been certified by the United Nations is the best cooking pot, with good blood effects, especially women, is over 20 years of age, face and lip on the color began to fade, primarily anemia. Pan also absences the technical content in the vegetable market to buy twenty or thirty dollars a thousand million, the rural blacksmith can make a good wok. Said a little thick pan heated evenly, but my experience is that the oil pan are less Sha paste (thick expensive TV in the pot I bought, rapidly paste a =。=), easily pan with them also Easy.

17. my cousin to spend a few hundred pieces a month to eat Amway's protein powder, Turn of the Screw na. In fact, the best source of protein is eggs white, nearly pure protein (98%), and is of high quality protein (egg inside with 6 important proteins). Recommended a more palatable way of eating: eggs cooked, peel the egg white, pour a small dish of soy sauce, vinegar, MSG, sesame oil, spices, tainted eat. Tea eggs, eat the best, is an alkaline food. The last sentence, the protein is good, but do not over eat, what things are going too far, protein intake too many, people will be poisoned Well, natural people can get enough protein at eating meat, unless the patient after surgery, maternity, aged, vegetarian who, indigestion, only a required complement.

18. often fish is good, but what fish are safe? Octopus. Octopus is a carnivorous fish, fresh meat, live octopus in the deep sea (so fewer pollution), not in captivity (so eat fewer than contraceptives), octopus water will die at airy oppression, deep-sea fishing canoes with refrigeration locations, so the less secondary pollution deterioration. Octopus of a very tall portly content (portly content of deep-sea fish are high, because the base cooling), but do not worry,GHD Black Styler Straighteners, this is the real Fish fuel better. ps, cutlass body pearly mucus is no fishy smell, the processing time will not wash, that stuff is to lecithin, often gray head.

19. now on food chemical remnants and cumbersome metals too, were more prone to cause cancer. Pumpkin is a good body cleanser, to remove the body of adverse substances and massive metals, chemicals, recommend that you ein no time a week, or sliced ​​fried, or cut into small pieces and boiled rice one, very tasty. Pumpkin is also rich in carotene, the eyes well, some of the kids do not eat carrots at home, multi-coax him to eat the same pumpkin.

20. Do not throw pumpkin seeds, wash the dried, eaten as snacks (can be raw or cooked), can be very effective insecticide, but also for men with prostatitis treatment. Many have pets (cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, turtles class) who crushed pumpkin seeds can also be used for caress food insect, safe and effective but also cheaper.

21. chicken is hot, and cold or surgery is best not to drink. In particular, cancer patients do not chicken soup, chicken skin lymph embodying many bacteria, susceptible people, causing cancer (not scary, I really witnessed a surgery done 5 years after the cancer patient, do a physical checkup no problem - - Cancer patient's physical examination every three years, five years is a brand, pass over these two basic would not relapse ----- his wife to celebrate, to give him a pot of chicken soup pot mother, six months after 。。。)

22. tofu is very nutritious, but more tender tofu, the less nutrients inside, tofu and Japanese tofu tofu a little longer. For nourishment, the best buy Laodou.

23. a lot of surgeons do not eat broccoli, cauliflower fashion and because too much like a cancerous space, but precisely the cauliflower is the most anti-cancer vegetables. Cauliflower on the market, there are two: white and green, in fact, they are cross-section of the plant nutrients is almost the same, of course, if you are willing to buy expensive ...

24. Black vegetables hindrance of leukemia, cancer of the character (now the number one cancer killer of mankind, every family should own liability Cancer ah), Common Black vegetables include: dark fungus, black sesame, seaweed, eggplant (to eat the skin).

25. mention 1000 10000, the maximum important to improve their immunity, papaya is the best foods to improve human immunity. Papaya is also a goal, the South girls summer eating. Now the northern city of papaya is not expensive, and two or three dollars a kg, the wholesale market to buy a carton of fruit (cooked to mandate from the living), go home to eat for 10 days. (I let my father to eat half a imperative papaya, he said expensive, I said to him: You count on hundreds of thousands of medical expenses and costs hundreds of pieces of fruit which cost-effective?)

26. In fact, hundreds of thousands of those very expensive skin care products, skin care factors and cheap difference less than 0.5%. The 5 chief skin care: avoid ultraviolet rays, do the face clean, good moisturizer, drink superfluity of water, eat more foods of animal collagen (pig's trotters, pig).

27. kitchen range hood every time you change the oil a small bowl, set a vegetable market in the hands of a small plastic bag, do not worry about dirty hands.

28. bins and ashtrays and the like, cleaning up dirty, a good way: sets of small plastic bags on hand,GHD Hair Straighteners NZ, take a small group at the altitude of a wet wipe toilet paper , ok, fine. Hotel cleaning items like the ashtray is such, not water, wipe with a wet paper.

29. My father has formerly non-stick pan, a year with a bad one, but then I base out that he achieved fried vegetables with cold water Xiguo instantly, a sudden circumstance of cold wok, nonstick wrapping was soon bad the. If you put cold wash or wipe with a wet paper, even sixty or seventy dollars of non-stick pan can also be used for several years.

20. cookers best buy 400 or more, before I buy a 100 dollar one, that pot of non-stick coating is very svelte, almost every bad one, then bought a coating thick, a few years not a bad thing. Very toxic non-stick coating, so buy expensive good.

31. electric kettle, no matter what brand, will buy the stainless steel. Plastic, regardless of quality no matter how good, will be the first long aging. I had the plastic kettle, actually very dregs of aging, too evildoer, and then I bought a cheap stainless steel, so many years no problem.

32. stew kettle bake is good stuff. The rule is the stew boiler burning insulation / insulation, used to praise cereals porridge, meat stew, stew, marinated, quite easy to use, and not anxiety almost saving gas paste pot. My stew pot barbecue Taobao bought 60 dollars, with friends as several years. Another use is, I like to eat shellfish and fried crab, these things I can not knob, and the mall are good to help me chop, seafood eaten among half an hour to dead is not easy to broken. So carry on the stew pot roast to buy, which put a sack of ice (small plastic bags in Sheung Shui, anchor, fridge freezer wafer 2 hours), so very fresh seafood to take home. To the grill, can also skewers chicken wings and homemade ice into the scald pot stew. I Laodielaoma weekend motorcar trips, like to put in the stew pot roast hot meals, hours are peppery, hygienic and inexpensive. Unfortunately, not appropriate to go with food, carrying pot into the office, at the end of the day, a = also evildoer. =

33. lavatory essential: bath ball, bristle brush. Bath or shower with soap before the ball hit the bubble, add a touch to the body, not only the amount of savings, but also improve the decontamination effect. If you directly to the bath / soap applied to the body, but also easy to left in the skin, the lesson of time impair the skin. Japanese people like to use bristle bath brush, once a week to go to the body of dead skin (rubbing mud), the effect is not only better than Cuozao towel, a special effort (intrafamilial transmission is a effort to live na). We bought when the bristle brush, but also to his mother bought a bar. Taobao about 8,9 dollars a low and natural. As the bristles brush rubbing up more ruthless,GHD Hair Straighteners, no MM used first feel anguish, it is best soap on the body hurl, painted, much better. Children use it, first with hot water to steep a few minutes bristle brush soaked it snug. ps, best not to buy long-handled, and sleek is not easy to take.

34. Kitchen Essentials: Daosuan tank. Put garlic cooking, garlic flavor beyond the more chips, chopped broken knife too evildoer, and very safe with Daosuan a tank (do not drag the garlic peel, it is easy to trace and look out.) Women and older people cold hands and feet, often the best time to put cooking ginger, but many people hate when a bite to eat ginger (such as my home husband), do not eat mashed mixed out. Another point, while put snatched ginger soup and garlic, the meat ambition taste particularly fresh. Best buy stone Daosuan cans, cans with rocks or wood pound baby, small or middling tank best tank. PS: ginger peel is very nutritious, it is best not to skin. Raw garlic has anti-cancer efficacy, but to broken, on the wind for 15 minutes to be efficient.

35. cutting board have to select the wood, the wood and natural sterilization. Plastic cutting embark tear raw meat, even now thoroughly cleaned, residual bacteria will gradually amplify, and wood cutting embark will not. Similarly, the plastic sham ivory chopsticks replaced wood bar.

36. Although home health is small, course of time to do it is very weary, to buy the right tools can save a lot of physical strength: In the past in order to save my father, James pate with bits of cloth washing detergent, but the cloth head water is poor, then I bought him a Scotch dishwashing sponge, not only easy to use while also saving detergent. A pack of two sponges to more than seven money (cheap easy smelly sponge), if I do not buy, Dad never disinclined to buy, I sent my mother is home, I mail you a dozen, so they could not bear to use .

37. kapok mop: very easy to clean and wrung out (a la like), mop the floor as well, I use it to replace my father spent many years of fatigue supplies shop selling fabric of the child mop, the kind of mop sink is really dead, I can not even move, but also easy to mold, dry = VIP day. =

38. My mom's hobby is to do with antique clothes and rags, but their water digestion and James Gray of the needy. Taobao those

39. double-closed laundry basket is also good stuff, washed socks, small items of underwear handy fling up, so that one folder up to dry. Although only reduce a Winter wash cashmere sweater hanging in the above is not deformed. More than 30 dollars a supermarket, online 5.

40. the right way to make tea, cheap tea can also soak a good taste. Mainly in the bitter tea bottom, a long soak in hot water if it comes out. Pinch pinch of tea, put the cup, then pour hot water has been hot, too spoiled tea. Cold green tea shop is the most expensive jasmine tea, soak in boiling water for 1 minute, not a tea, add sugar and a little honey, frozen over after taste than green tea also praise the Master of the ice. Taiwan's tea market generic 10 dollars a glass, pretty cool, I use it tea. (Stores selling to your friends, but what difference does it glass, buy cheap thousand million). The United Nations recommended the best drink green tea, anti-cancer anti-aging prevention of cardiovascular disease. Personally, I like tea, tea with jasmine clouded green tea, green tea in addition to the effect, there is a cosmetic effect. Besides, given the heavy smell of jasmine, so from taste, the 30 dollars a kg of green tea and 300 1 kg of green tea are similar, unlike the Iron Goddess of Mercy and the Dragon, can not drink on the cheap, I bought 30 dollars 1 kg. ps: the making of jasmine tea is best in Beijing. Then PS: cup of tea stain, rub it with toothpaste out, than the cleanser safe.

41. Here I have to say, regardless of tea or porridge, soup, should put some of cool drink, and do not eat hot when served on a hurry to eat. Hot drinks and food is the main reason leadership to esophageal cancer, relatives of my family have an important. . . Really painful. Timely temperature is embodied in your jaws, the tongue does not feel hot.

42. wash your face before washing hands, usually do not Tuosai, the hands of many bacteria, the face pores and relatively bulky, susceptible to acne. Most of the acne is not good health, only a small part of the human endocrine disorders.

43. the best drink less breast, to make more milk cows, a kind of antibiotics are used too easily lead to women with ovarian cancer and bosom cancer. Yogurt better. Very fashionable now to say the milk argument, in fact, most U.S. dairy expense, calcium deficiency caused by the largest number of osteoporosis.

44. family collapsed Do not move, both avoid center ailment or brain haemorrhage are moving. The correct reach is to place the patient lying down, head on its side (to discourage choking), if the patient snoring issue,GHD Purple Gift Set, but also the extravaganza of suffocation, the patient immediately to the tongue gently with a handkerchief out. Then quickly put a towel wet with water, wrapped in the refrigerator or frozen ice, on the patient head (brain contraction in cold blood vessels and reduce bleeding). Hospital.

45. Here I have to repetitious one, buy a house, have kid at home approach good schools to pay care, pay attention to the elderly at home there close the hospitals. Expensive villa in the outskirts of Beijing, hang several renowned entertainment diagrams, and because the hospital is too far away from the good, then a traffic jam =. = ~

46. when cooking hot hand, Kuaibing quickly from the refrigerator (not frozen stop of ice out of the same) Fu in the burn at 2 minutes, then tear an onion leaf, with sticky side stickers did not burn at basically no troubles of. ---- This usage only for a hot soak, but did not destroy the students, if all hot nonintact exposed meat, are caustic burns, go the hospital.

47. once my feet hit the cabinet, subcutaneous vascular Kepo (skin not broken, which broke), less than 1 minute foot surface mobilize a large bag, then fraught up the whole leg blood , amplified three times up, I thought I should explode. The results arrived at the hospital, doctors said that if the location immediately prop down the bleeding at hand two minutes, even the hospitals are not used. To this end I was sick for 1 week = swelling. = ~

48. a lot of trouble every day to buy food, go to the supermarket once a week to buy food enough for one week, back in small bags is good, begin with the seafood / fish and green leafy vegetables begin to eat, and then follow the save period to eat beans, green pepper, celery, cauliflower, carrots, onions, pumpkin, cabbage, potatoes, this is not a single nutrient, food not bad. Large supermarket shopping is better (especially chilly in summer), what can stop under one roof, there are often promotions and giveaways, so even farther, count gasoline, basic but also cost-effective. Usually ambition to buy anything, there are mobile phones, so forget the weekend attach to buy and retention time.

49. inactive and want to travel frequently and green plants in the domestic students, Lucky Bamboo is our best alternative, even I can keep this factory killer. Lucky bamboo in the South 1 dollar a do not know what price the northwardly, just plug in the water, can live 5-6 years, winter Xia Changqing, and not (can not) change the water, plus a half of water on it, the owner can justifiably idle. 10 dollars to buy 10, the kind of blue scrolls with large installed high-insulator (in the bloom market to buy a block of about 30-40) inserted up to the visitors will think you are very artistic, never think you are lazy. Magnetic bottle in addition to the tall agreeable, but also to ensure that your cats and dogs can not eat plants, the little dog my family outrageous, but vegetation break.

50. the end of winter, summer, air-conditioning before the next cleaning. Please do the personnel to 50 dollars an air conditioner, evildoer Na. Supermarket and buy a bottle of free washable foam detergent to 50, evildoer Na. Taobao to buy only 20, the price approximation ascertain peace of mind. Very simple to use, the air conditioner dehumidifier transferred, and then spray it inside. Usually monthly and then further spray alcohol, safety friends.

51. one to the south during the wet season, what are tidal, a lot of older people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. If you open the electric blanket at night in advance about the bedding dry, much better. Dry for a week leave the clothes are dry, bake with electric carpet is also praise. So do not await until the winter, out come the rainy season put the electric blanket.

52. cilia dryer: lingering in a hotel when the good little rapid blow dry underwear. Usually wash the shoes, blowing about inside, you can quickly dry.

53. live when saved, toilet paper, not provincial, to buy a good brand. Cheap toilet paper is not only disinfection tests, many bacteria, but also add talcum powder, too much injury to women. Similarly, sanitary cloths have bought, oh, must pay attention to shelf life.

54. cooking the last salt, so salt will not soak into the dish, taste a small amount of salt is enough to reduce salt intake. There should be the final release of MSG (monosodium glutamate is the amino acid makeup, there is no safe place, but they are chicken, then a large pot of chicken really are chickens it?).

55. home 3 years do not wear clothes, seemingly useful and never come in handy bottles and jars, packaging boxes, never used more than 2 years of things, cherish and N in the magazine do not look The throw to throw, do not want to. How much is one square meter house now? If those at home with a aggregate of 3,4 square meters of storage less than a thousand dollars worth of things, this too does not count to the accounts.

56. wow shopping should see those super-card stuff, might stand there watching your fill. Once pushed behind home, it becomes your list in a newspaper cleaning. Decoration is the same pretty lumber pane, N digit of garden decorations, a small pendant. . . In the hereafter you need a clean entrance, living one year after you more restless to go home vacant. Before buying everything, like how to keep a good clean is truly momentous.

57. the northern cities of friends, because the water is very hard, almost every family to buy mineral water, but cooking, porridge, soup of the time but ignored, the direct use of water, equal to the full-scale eating stomach (boiling water is also part of sedimentation down the scale), course of time is easy to stones, the best mineral water in the kitchen or put a bucket of clean water.

58. moved into the new home of friends, the best properties of the main electrician to amount what voltage. If the voltage instability, refrigerator, color TV, microprocessor easily broken.

59. indigestion, tolerate bad friend, barley or rice, fried rice noodles in a wok in, until it becomes brown, black, when the tea drink, marvels. Northeast of the Korean people to educate their old eating cold things, so drink this tea Huwei.

60. the prevalent chilly, the best treatment: a massive drink green tea, vitamin C Yin Qiao, eat Contac (or additional uneasy omens, curbing the surface of chilly medication), focusing instead on sleep. Because there is no chilly medicine can kill the bacteria, 7 days is a cold phase of the bacteria died of natural occasions, like Contac cold medicine is to decrease the uncomfortable sensibility you, so you simply eat cold medicine, 7 days indeed good. Doctors like patients to public health to open the valuable anti-inflammatory drugs, do be careful to eat, not merely for the cold needless, but also makes you resistant.

61. a cold perspiration in the yard on the Mongolian is very hazardous, the correct approach would be physical cooling (air conditioning, or Fu ice). Brain temperature is not only easy to burn, but also makes a lot of water loss, water loss will bring a lot of body potassium, potassium deficiency can lead people to stop ---- also known as sudden heart decease. Last I have a friend of acute diarrhea, 7 times a night (night seven Jiro ah), I say you go and lose potassium Hospital, he went to the doctors say he is near to the corner of dying. Potassium lose him grimace in pain repast, lose potassium infusion to know where Loved, the man can lose to wail. So Cheese who suffers should avoid eating early in the dehydration of potassium foods, potassium food is the best watermelon, watermelon did not drink green tea, eat a variety of fresh fruit. If the following symptoms of potassium deficiency is: disability, drowsiness, lethargy, nausea, palpitations

62. collagen disguise the most expensive, of course, the effect is good, but the painting up, after all, a very limited absorption, eat is the best, once a week, expensive collagen mask , as eating a pig's trotters (pig or supermarket selling frozen), adhere to six months can make your skin from the inside out another kind. Girls afraid to eat pig's trotters, you can also drink white fungus soup, but better than trotters (animal collagen) almost.

63. northern winter is very dry, easy to dry after bathing or itching of skin, recommend a very praise homemade moisturizing anti-itch water: a decanter of purified water, medicinal 75 degrees alcohol, medical glycerin (also pharmacies to buy. glycerine bottle with a scale, to facilitate our dispensing). Ratio of 100 ml purified water 14 ml glycerol 28 ml of alcohol. This recipe is absolutely legal, my parents are used more than ten years.

64. slimming vibrator, there is no effect on weight detriment, but down there is distinct power: war finished on the arm, leg shaking while, significantly reduce muscle soreness after exercise. Patients with limited mobility, on the buttocks, back, move, shirk mattress sores (if the patient used to buy gentle vibrator clear).

65. recommend one important appliance in the lavatory each household in Japan: bidet. Installed in the restroom, and clean every end working apt the toilet, toilet paper tin not daisy-fold clean the area is clean. Most human do not obtain hemorrhoids for of cleaning to do, I spent 3 years aging mommy Bidet, twenty years of hemorrhoids are nice. Women for of the special physiological architecture, good health is not effortless to filth, you can buy before and afterward the style before and later cleaning. My home is mark Tao Jin, ten years, not wrong,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, which I recommend to relatives and likewise the brand. Do not buy traits and more, and your not whichever use, the elementary features of the safety strap around the red.

66. essential household ozone machine. Very small, meat or vegetables or fruit on the water, which leads to ozone 5 to 10 minutes, you can remove pesticide residues and antibiotics, particularly meat, which leads to ozone for 10 minutes, to a large layer of floating things, are antibiotics. Ozone machines can also be used for disinfection of dishes (dishes rotate on the water, the pass into the ozone), clothing, coat cupboard sterilization (the ozone into the wardrobe, beating 10 minutes), especially the back of the laundry to wash clothes the undressed eye not see a lot of bacteria, using ozone disinfection is the most effective. There are toilet sterilization (blowing up the toilet 10 minutes), washing machine inside sterilization, and so on. Taobao an ozone machine about 100, and cheap. PS: people can not be long in the ozone, the so sterile when people want to wade away.

67. husband sent htc new phone good praise, is to use Microsoft's operating system for mobile phones, in addition to all the traditional phone functions, you can also download free fiction (lying in bed not only mountains but also to the toilet ~ , the preference for me, the great illusion novels), download mp3, a small notebook to see monthly online news, when the mobile hard disk,GHD Midnight Collection Gift Set, edit word documents, Kingsoft, left, really was more than 1,000 pieces (parallel friends , authentic, or to 2000), is the most cost-effective. Taobao hut edition of the cheaper, but do not understand how the quality of this stuff matter of attitude friends.

68. like their car care cheese, on Taobao buy clean wax, polishing wax, clean the car towels and other items, the price is cheaper than the store N times, I bought a crystal wax in the car Beauty shop 480, Taobao 120), towel stores Cache 15, Taobao 5, the removable and washable special duster 15 dollars one, I go to buy a 3, I 2 husband 1. Here weep it: the car is too colossal profits of the beauty manufacture.

69. I like to buy a home in Taobao, pantry supplies, such for cordless razor (to husband), stores more than 3,000 of the Philips three razor, Taobao 600, evildoer ah. There are towels, ah, ah canvases, quilts, ah, ah garbage bags, etc., a lot cheaper than the shops, there are numerous ingenious small family items, such for laundromat blue, air clothesline. Clothes, cosmetics, shoes and snacks have not bought, because there are differences in variety and photos often, or count the freight does not pay. --- Do not query me from which mart to buy entire, some things to buy for too long, not transaction log, in short, shop around before you buy something, do not fair see at honor rating, be sure to see something buy the product comments, so you do not buy counterfeits of. I Taobao years, a very scrupulous of their own, one namely is more fortunate, hit the jobbers are good people.

70. I have 2 friends, decorating the house, in Taobao buy furniture, cache expensive than even the freight (Hainan furniture monster expensive), there are many beautiful decorations, lighting, buy online also cost-effective. However, furniture is often complicated to get back their installation, amuse give some money to help install the renovation operators. (Do not look in furniture cache to help setup, high amount.)

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
chanel2lc

Angry !thank you!

thank you!chanel replica j12 watchreplica chanel watches