Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
bananmqyxf

Thumbs up Blog Archive » Stretching Tiger Oil Painting - Stage 1

A few days ago I started to paint the stretching Siberian tiger. By that time I only managed to created a sketch and didn’t think things were visible enough to post in my blog, so I just let it dry instead. But now I’ve added one layer of paint to the oil painting and sorted some things out, so I thought it was time to post it <a href="http://www.salehandbagsbags.com"><strong>gucci handbags</strong></a> already. I’m working with a very limited palette which will help me to achieve the lights and color harmony I’m so obsessed about. The entire painting will look very calm and warm. Well, at least the background will be calm because I want the tiger to look as alive as possible. Before I started to paint the tiger I created a very simple sketch to guide me and as this is an imaginary scene I had to view tons of photographs over a few days in order to find out just how to paint this. It will surely be a challenge, but as most of you probably already know.. I love challenges! Tags: oil painting, Stretching Tiger This entry was posted on Monday, July 11th, 2011 at 6:28 am and is filed under Work in progress. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed. <a href="http://www.salehandbagsbags.com"><strong>dior handbags</strong></a>

Sponsored Links