Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-18-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Q5h2f3w6j

Default [ Transfer ] [ anti- {deceit} awareness ] - the re

Sat 2:00 am, I take a 70 Road to Sichuan Road. Which I and my husband found the phone when someone shot beneath my shoulder. At first I thought it was met and saluted me know the Later a look next to the 40-year-old man, I do not know, I think, is that when people pull the seat accidentally hit me. no care. arrange the phone, I looked around and found that around many empty seats, the man why not take the seat, and away from me so close, I began to alert the.
After a child starts and I approached this man. said: girl you are campus students, right? I did not pay attention her. After a child said: mini girl in the pate and nape you have hair and I want to touch sick and I said: What hair off of your business? went on, senseless Lara led the clothes better. calm for a man demanding to be a instructor at Fudan University, maximum recently in the study of people cilia. that my hair is dark. and I want to interchange business cards say they did not bring. give me phone number and I said: I am not amused and then this man did not give up. that he tin see his brain sent to I look to watch what was approximately to say and this man's hand is in my brain line and a morsel the. did not feel the hands of a few seconds and tongue are numb. the eyes must see asset very vague and I suddenly feel wrong, and speedily drank a lot of water (formerly seen the colleague's e-mail, but also things like To permit more concentration and water fades).
my first repercussion was this man away from the point I left the seat. stumbled and walked in the door and a said the little girl I do not know the man, but his touch in front of my head after the next, I now feel very uncomfortable. the little girl heard very nervous. I quickly sat down then and next to a 30 know next to nothing of The man said the situation This time I have felt a faint hasty I stood up and walked in front of the man and the man said to me in case I passed out to the police station, and I do not know the man in front of and I told that man my home phone number. let him help me to call my husband and this kind man to help me dial home phone, the phone on my ear, but what I heard the sound Less than fact at this time has been through the phone. my husband has heard me talk, but I did not hear that.
car to the terminal. kind The man helped me get off and this time I have felt better, but may be too nervous in front of the reason, or chilly hands and feet. head a little dizzy. that bad quickly fled.
; car, an aunt, said: Fortunately, I help, otherwise I passed out, that bad guys take me away, they feel strange, because everyone thought I was bad and that is to acknowledge the .
you brothers and sisters, since we have to be scrupulous ah travel is immediately a liar

what tricks are solemn about this, please txt! There are so outrageous! Caution is splendid!!! If you are a good friend, after reading as many as possible amuse amenable it out to see more friends, more friends to benefit, so that more friends far away from peril from injury.

Ocean Tower experience of white-collar workers in Shanghai - we care to go out later to prompt you ah ah ~ ~

careful vigorously forwarded ~
For people you care about
1. today on the bus, the station opened the door,Nike Shox Monster, a man suddenly blocked the door, said his phone was gone, not to let anybody off the throng in commotion. Then the man next to someone that hit the phone, see who is who in the ring who is a bandit and this man on the edge of a lent cell phone to dial his number, and suddenly a man approach the door and ran off Batui crowded, this man did not have people's phone the noise of the chase in the past, an instant is gone. So, this really was lost cell phone .....

2. a friend's cell phone accidentally stolen.
two weeks later, when traveling abroad he received a cell phone to send Shenzhen short message: You can choose to shut down, thank you! phone, you can choose to shut down. Kang asked each other why, the other answer is the test; then hang up. Since then, Kang received approximately once per minute by a call from this PHS, Kang every answer, the other called him off. Call each other often, Kang finally unbearable, had to shut down. Half a day after the shoe, he called the household in Chengdu, said it was called to the house, said the health of emergency is the rescue, ask them to immediately exchange a decisive amount of money to list, and claimed that, if necessary in the long adductor to save money will stop.

3. on the road met a person, inquired 1 extra side of the road, and then said the automobile does not really go in to aid you look at the goods on board, to discharge him to pick up folk. If you promised, you ready to be taken in it. Because you reserve the goods, there ambition be a motorcar to steer the truck, is that folk ambition them to, the automobile left, and a cluster of people that come looking as you in distress, whether you do not come up with your body money, you take away this

4. a girl just out of the box on the station side ic phone, begin dialing, and when she stood backward a male holding a card , for if to call in the queue. While she had just finished my number call, the man held out his hand behind suddenly Then the girl turned and looked maddening man, the man immediately laughs, he kept saying apologetic! Said it was not intentional. Then told the girl, you press the replay button on it! ! ! The graph is like a net at the moment has opened his! ! ! Girls face puzzled turn, pressed the replay button. This not longer hang up, pass it! However, is dissimilar strange voice. The girl asked: it? × this place, just very close from here, sorry ah, to regret to go where I send you!! That meager girl stupid to believe the man then emulated the man to go, not the man to thank when!!! When we arrived at the station afterward to the Liuhua time, the man seems to have encountered one acquaintance, hello. The man mentioned, grinning: Then suddenly like a younger, be aware of what, afterward more than ten seconds of thought, and immediately understood their situation. At this fussy juncture, a cry heard from the front of security ran over. Note: The call is meddled with that of IC! ! ! Alleged Wuchang, Chengdu, Xi'an Railway Station has such a entity. Do not speak to strangers, or soon you may be in a place Shangougou inside.

4) met today begging tactics, we pay attention to beware of the ~ ~
rest at home today, someone rang the doorbell, open the door and saw a 50-year-old old woman, took the hands of two packs ready for the marrying, I thought it was a adjoin to the points ready for the marriage, the results of an open, could hear not a local, what she said that 2 sack of sugar to us, maneuver a festive, want to change some money to her, said a lot of the back do not know what, I have not, feel is wrong, horrified immediately closed, halo! This year, there are so many to ask for money for a move.

5. 10 pm, a walker is not a lot of the road, a girl walking alone. Then handed over to its sales personnel to a flyer or promotional matters; but it took a few minutes after that a few pamphlets, suddenly felt dizzy mind up, then head ever feel the grief, then she felt something bad, quickly stumbled approaches the entrance, stopped a cab straight to the neighborhood of the Ministry of Provincial People's Hospital. Hospital diagnosis, the girl is due to contact or inhalation of a drug can lead to coma (scientific name: Dyclonine, doctors said that if the excess easily guide to death occasioned by the above !!!!) symptoms. This is a concerted ventured mugging incident, brochures sprayed on the drug.

6. CCB a comrade forward: Today through a front door, the door has an ATM. There is a old man, has been looked at me and waded alongside him, suddenly stopped me. He said he did not read, I get an ATM card to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I replied I can not help you get, called guards to help you. The results, he replied that no, keep looking the additional passers-by to help him get money. Friends memorize ATM, but there are cameras --- yeah. He said if I pillaged or stolen his ATM card, and even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you a fair audition! I will advise! Because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Clearly this is scam looking for a substitute! Please force spread out ~ ~ ~ scam is really infinite, believe it will enter the trap, I am really very hard to discover!

7. Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see other people have electricity at home, went out to outlook their own measure box, opened the door it was wore a sword - a sword burglary wounding a sudden power failure at home, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a feline outside the action, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening for some time, no irregular ring and then open the door.

8. the female compatriots attention! This is the latest scam fellow female compatriots Please memorandum that male attention, please call their friends out of the current situation, a female friend to special attention to it: a juvenile madame working the course home from work to see a child crying, very poor, then asked the children how the quondam. kids just like that lady said: Then she went to the simple-minded, with kid. most people are sympathetic, and then to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a high voltage, on the unconscious. get up up the next day was ########## in an empty house, circled by nobody, she did not even see the prisoners Sha Yangzi long, so now people perpetrate crimes is the use of pity ah, if you meet like this, do Do not take him, to bring him to the police station to go on with the good, the child wandered off into the police station will go wrong, please inform all the women around, for the common safety of women, after reading the trouble to forward it to everybody.

9. Forward: We pay attention,Nike Shox R6! To ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !
final night in the sea of ​​gold the bank ATM withdrawals, back to the antique female asked if I could get money, and said what money machines have a key may be bad, I do not know what time the next one The little girl, forever wanted to go up nigh me, I did not care, child mischievous thing, but she actually hand over the money I put towards the arrangement to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately shoved her to the side , waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the antique women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, I was not looking to take vantage of the little girl stole my money! If I did not arrange, then maybe the money was taken away, so, I went into set up: (I immediately catch a little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I grasp an adult's money? more belling is that the old woman standing behind me my card will get light entire the money, because my ATM card still inside; two I did not immediately chase the little girl , so get the card communicable, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah (they are really 10 Recently something told me that his friends in the night I heard the door baby crying, but was yet late, and she thought it very strange, so she called the police. The police told her: Never open the door. open the door.
police muse this namely a reg code killer,Nike Shox NZ, the use of baby wailing tapes, inducing women to consider that the child was relinquished aboard the outdoor, they look out, nevertheless at present confirmed this, but the police have received numerous women call , they are by family unattended at night, I heard a newborn wailing appearance the gate, set the message to others, no because the door to listen the baby crying.

11. Two days ago night melodrama, from the Lo Wu to Futian spent a total of twenty pieces, and I gave a hundred blocks to the driver, he Taomo for a long time, that there is no change, ought I take concern to give him small alteration and I asked the big muddle how did one day you find one hundred are not open. .

12. a person says no money home, asked me a dollar, I said nothing gave him, he was also told where the car, take the first few road. to see him after a little bit wrong, not to bus stop, but also to move forward, he and I just give a lift, then He also saw other people for money, some people walked away before he finished, I began to accomplish that deceived. is too good or I was too fatuous, well ......

13. When you take money out from the bank or post bureau to save money, then there will be two next collusion good men, one masquerading to throw a bunch of money on the ground, move forward, behind the liar deliberately in front of you to pick up the money, then you alongside and picked up the stack of money to put into your body. The liar in front of Diuqian returns, and asked if the back picked up the money deceive and a liar to the back of the quest. behind the liar said no, then you aside and said, picked up the money equally, the money in your body now I told him to go search now, I'm afraid I have to search behind you away, so you want your body here in my portion of the money bet, if you do your own portion of the money charged to them, they no longer find fewer than a person you picked up a great many money to open it, you will find the surface is one yuan, which are all pearly.

Case 1:
handbag is a woman stealing, there are mobile phones, bank cards, wallet, etc. 20 minutes later, she opened up her husband's phone, told his pilfered things. husband exclaimed: password, I immediately went back to it! Then in just 20 minutes, took away the money.
reminder:
Do not expose your mobile phone residence writing and contact relationships, avoid using call. all with the name, the fewer words the more safe.
Case 2:
traveling by car with three friends car carrying the man deliberately fell hundred and fifty meters deep in the ravine, caught after 4 days 3 nights, was rescued.
the meanwhile, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. helpless one was ache, one is die, a admission and.
they again move the position to find more Good send and receive whistles, but without success, if the three people normally know 112 lines, emergency, to know how bad it only charge the phone turntable 112 message line, believe they can be quickly rescued.
reminder:
common 112 lines cross the country, if it were not for after the phone is open to receive the signal, even a very languid power, any brand of mobile phone anywhere Jieke dial. dial 112 immediately after the voice note will be entered consist in ...: Here is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line, if you want to report, please dial 0, we will migrate your call the police; If you need assistance, please dial 9, we will transfer your call fire ministry. Chinese had finished, repeat it again in English at this time just dial 0 or 9, some people will answer. to the circumstances in which three people, or lost, or encounter other difficulties ascending, you should dial 9, will be to get timely relief.
Case 3:
have students like to eat fast food cup noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital because of ailment, doctors found that his tolerate walls attached to a layer of wax! original, cup noodle containers containing an food wax! you eat cup noodles next time Feel Beibi is not that sleek, that it wants to while eating cup noodles for a long time, will cause our liver This food can not break down the wax.
Finally, the students had to quest surgery to clear this wafer of wax, tragic necrosis.
remind
those days, try out the surface, In adding to hot water with the bowl, do not use bowl, glass noodle vessels attached to straight red water consumption. even if it is a business voyage, but also send a big mug of immediate noodles with the mandate to your body, do not be slothful ah!
Case 4:
a very terrible thing: One day, a 21-year-old boy to go to a barbecue wearing contact lenses savage gathering! As he began to charcoal fire after a few minutes, he suddenly yelled cry, and then very painful jumping around, coiling on the ground ... ... the spectators who are terrified, no one knows exactly what happened? we quickly sent him to the hospital, a remedial checkup repent to say, his eyes blind!
reminder:
participate in outdoor barbecue or whichever possible exposure to the fire source, please do not dress adjoin lenses! because contact lenses are made of plastic, hot temperatures will melt in our eyes contact lenses!
Case 5:
Susie fell, Shirley fall to see Susie Susie immediately asked, 120 calls for help, although blood oppression was natural Susie, it seems like there is no stroke, but because Shirley hconsist in ...out sequelae.
reminder:
periodically laborious to identify signs of stroke, because stroke patients constantly not timely found next to people, postpone treatment in patients with brain break leaving our patients to ask three answer is: requires patients show a smile; patients required two hands are elevated heaved up; asked patients to say simple words, if patients can not do these three points, the people around you should immediately call 120 ambulance calls, and told the ambulance attendant who is a sign of stroke, if we are proficient to pass and nationwide applying of such an interrogation means, test stroke omens, the diagnosis and dispose of stroke patients quickly as possible to dodge patients with brain damage.

Case 6:
quoted: My parents are elderly yesterday morning to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations too far, motorcycle and not move also much, So ask my parents to buy a Coke decanter of petroleum, began, say it is impossible to buy an vacant decanter out of 2,3 million agreeable. My mommy took the blank bottles to him, not to advert he really pocket out of his pocket money, but a few hundred USD bills, but also let my parents find the money. my mother's sudden and devastating cautious, say forget, but just an empty bottle, he broke open the non-take 100 dollars to buy down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mom has not yet Longzhong, nor is it the kind of people who love petty.

Case 7: a newly marital pair to honeymoon in Paris, in Paris, his wife, in a form dressing store trying on clothes, as her husband waited outside in the wearing chamber, but waiting for more Shique not seen his wife bring an end to ..., the husband asked the clerk to help strained to see inside, they ascertain a fitting room empty. husband wife jokes that make fun of people, him nervous. then back to the hotel so she came back. A few hours after but there is no track of his wife, I discovered that the situation was serious with her husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. 3 weeks after, his wife, as if from disappeared, no reply, merely sad for her husband packed his bags to return home due to not take center from despair, the motivation to go her husband has been alive alone, resolve their own outlaw, roaming to the place a few years after, his urge to Bali, in an old house to visit a deformity show (freak show). he saw a nasty, rusty trap, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like ruined, full of scars. She twisted on the floor, and issued XXXXX sound like a beast-like, and suddenly yelled in panic as a man who no one from that kind of woman's face to see his familiar, is he marital soon sue missing wife's face red birthmark.

another edition is in Shanghai a few annuals ago a woman notified police of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained vanishes, but turned and lost, until five annuals After a friend saw this cousin appealing on the avenues in Bangkok, Thailand. XXXXX is that she somehow did the hands and feet,Nike Shox Sko, the body was tied to a lamppost next to the fetters.

(9) This is the Hong Kong to play a couple when the story. a couple unwittingly enter into a law and order in Hong Kong the worst parts of a boutique mart? wife of the store's clothes style is like, and then entered the fitting room fitting. But, sir, another top out, etc., but could not see his wife out. As it is so long, so went looking for her Mr. door, but the dressing room has long been empty, he surprised his wife go to the clerk asked , but the staff were good, but seems to be collusion, like, say did not see, and insisted his wife did not like such people came to mart, so he had to ask local police to help search for this boutique, but it nothing later to find him another person fknow next to nothing ofme time,Nike Shox R3, until his visa expired and eventually had to find his wife in the case of back home. ... After a year after he was invited to a vacation company, once again back to Hong Kong to find his wife, he traveled with his wife's photographs of Hong Kong's streets, but this is still no clue. finally coming to an end holidays, he began to consider the mental and physical dissipation when to return One day after one inadvertently foreign lodge. hut billboard reads: I feel, with billboards that read, His appalling the East ... a small room on the stage of one's hands and feet were mow off as **** women were placed there as a vase! the woman's tongue had been dragged out, was issued with a strange groaning sound. see things really so nauseating that he could not wait to started to escape, but I do not know why he felt an weird atmosphere the heart, so he cautiously re-watch the woman's face ... Yes! this woman is his missing a year ago his wife later, he was paid to the local underworld mammoth ransom in exchange for the repose of the body of his wife, but it's too late, his poor wife has long been mad and now she lives in a servant hospital, persisted to a strange groan ...
(10) recently told me that his friends in the night I heard the door baby crying, but was already late, and she thought it very strange, so she kick phone to the police. The police told her: She: We have sent people to in any case can not open the door the police think this is a serial killer, the use of infant crying tapes, inducing women to think that the baby was neglected on the outside, they look out, although by far confirmed this, but Police have received calls for many women, when they are home alone at night, I heard a baby crying outside the door, set the message to others, not because the door to hear the baby crying.

ago I heard a large living scene missing, was later sold to the circus, what organs are sold only as a phantom results really see the horror in the true fable.

Last updated
things are mass-mailing colleagues informed her friend, referred to as small A bar last week and two girls, referred to as small B and small C, Lo Wu Commercial teach City. Luohu Commercial City is Shenzhen ######## goods delivery centre, Longshehunza, close to Shenzhen Railway Station and Hong Kong at Lo Wu, the stream of people is very great. the words of a small C of emergency, go to the lavatory, a small A and small B in the bathroom outside, etc. etc. for a long time, or not a small C out of two people a bit strange. so two people urging her into who knows into a look, diagram no two people stood on an air-conditioning, a compartment phone is no answer. a large living, do not see it so living but not dead corpse of the missing? so quickly to the police. the police came and asked what had occurred after the situation, said someone very very chilling words, ?, neat car inside, and then they bring an end to ... ... ... the police told them that this kind of thing is not the first place, and now Shenzhen police initially suspected a murderer gang, organized in the treatment of osteoporosis, low-end commercial city, catching advantage of people, primarily women of clean no awareness of the psychological work, the organized kidnapping, crime, trafficking in human apparatuses. Do not forget, the Lo Wu Commercial City from Hong Kong and Shenzhen train station how to close now has a few days later, that poor little girl C, still alive but not dead but not dead and my colleague said,Nike Shox Butikk, small A, which is my colleague's friend, still waiting for news of a small C, but it is possible, maybe if you are fortunate, living in a small C which will be thrown edge, but lost her kidney, but, more presumable, and maybe a few days or months, years, a small C, head and body, limbs in Shenzhen, the urban-rural LJ pile was base. If you see this side of living in terror, please acquaint friends and relatives around the woman, must take precautions to discourage detergents dressed, because he / she is likely to pay attention to you meantime you are knocked dizzy, into the clean car away, then wait for your living is exceedingly horrible, drawn and quartered.

Sponsored Links