Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
mkm77778

Default Jeter did not think Posada needed to apologize to

NEW YORK -- A day after lifting himself from the lineup, Jorge Posada went into manager Joe Girardi's office and apologized on Sunday.Posada also was not in the New York Yankees' starting lineup Sunday night for their series finale against Boston, one day after the slumping star's request to sit out -- after he was dropped to No. 9 in the batting order -- ended up in a messy public spat with management."I kind of apologized to him," Posada said Sunday. "I had a bad day. I had a bad day.New York Yankees JerseysReflecting on it, everything, all the frustration came out. I'm trying to move on.""We had a nice conversation," he said. "We talked about being emotional, and going through struggles. What defines who you are. Just a lot of things. He apologized. He said he had a bad day yesterday. And I said 'Jorge, I've had bad days too, and I've done stupid things.' I'm not saying what he did was stupid, but I did things that I wish I wouldn't have done. And you have to live with them, but it's what you do after, and you move forward.Posada also apologized to general manager Brian Cashman in a face-to-face meeting prior to the first pitch of Sunday's game.
Cashman relayed Posada's apology and all of the day's developments to team owners Hank and Hal Steinbrenner and team president Randy Levine. A team spokesman said that the Yankees' hierarchy accepted Posada's apology and considered the matter to be closed. Before batting practice Sunday, a contrite Posada calmly answered a string of questions from reporters and then went out to hit with the other backups.He said he was healthy enough to play -- he had mentioned a stiff back after Saturday night's game, but acknowledged Sunday that even though his back was bothering him, he used it as an excuse.Posada and Cashman disagreed on how the news of Posada asking out of the lineup was handled. MLB Jerseys Cashman, in an in-game meeting with reporters Saturday,Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys, said that Posada had no injury. Posada, and people close to him, including his wife on Twitter and Facebook, said he had a stiff back."It's just one of those days that you wish you could have back," Posada said. During batting practice on the field Sunday, Posada hugged Alex Rodriguez and chatted with other teammates. Yankees captain Derek Jeter, one of Posada's best friends, said the matter was resolved and he saw nothing wrong with what Posada did Saturday.
Jeter did not think Posada needed to apologize to his teammates."If he said he needed a day to clear his mind there's no need to apologize because I think everyone understands that," Jeter said. "Everyone here understands that sometimes, this game can be tough on you mentally. Everybody's struggled. Everybody's been in a position where things don't seem to be clicking the right way. If that's the reason he came out, then he doesn't need to apologize. If it was something else, then yeah, but not for that."Regardless of the strange saga that played out Saturday, Girardi might have been planning to put Posada on the bench Sunday. MLB Jerseys from China The switch-hitter entered Sunday 0-for-24 against left-handed pitchers this season, and the Yankees were set to face Red Sox lefty Jon Lester.In Posada's place, Jones homered in his first at-bat and high-fived Posada in the dugout. Posada, however entered as a pinch-hitter for Jones in the eighth inning, triggering a boisterous standing ovation. With the Yankees trailing 7-5, Posada drew a leadoff walk from hard-throwing reliever Daniel Bard but was stranded.During the first inning of Sunday night's game, the Bleacher Creatures at Yankee Stadium saluted Posada. After they did their traditional roll call chant for each player, they ended by saying, "Jorge! Jorge! Jorge!" From the dugout, Posada waved with his left hand.
e successful in their career. I've told my players I'm doing what I think is best at the time."

Sponsored Links