Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-04-2011, 03:47 AM   #1
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

10008586 2010 年 05 月 17 日 12:12 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
recent hit shows \Really thank them for their kindness, but I kind of go with the flow of people is partial, blind date I had known this do not fly, take time to wait for fate, fried up the excitement I do not like.

blind date I had to say 20 times, and be tested, yet alone one that I rarely, it may not. I am sure there are many similar situations with my classmates, or \

first introduce myself, I am 1.68 meters height, weight 75KG, 32 years old, January 4, 1978 birth, college degree, IT company is currently an editor at home. Those who know me say, why do not you find a man whose age is not small, do not be picked. The problem is, I want to make do, but you make do with the girl who told me? I am blind so many times, only two people I think is inappropriate, a fat than I, a majority that much difference. The rest are only seen once a little, and then send text messages, people had no news.

I know I have to let one of those ordinary type of girl uninteresting, lacks fashion taste, old-fashioned dress, still think they are so stubborn for many years, has grown used to, how can I change . So-called \Besides, I do not fault this you? I have done more to save money, save the money you used to purchase clothes not? Not let me FASHION, I would FASHION, and you can afford LV it? I really OUT, now girls like the bad little boy. As a girl I've seen the photos said, I do not like to stay flat, I like to have of the art. I did not experience, they left separately, it is vulgar, and Panda precious because it is less.
earlier, my mother asked me: you give XX (about blind girl) made the photos?
ah.
her aunt said she did not like you like short hair.
Oh.
to see you do not feel, she said.
I know.
nothing, you want to open points.
I know.
This is not fate.
ah, the province was met.
my first blind date to end this way, very plain, lacks feeling. Fortunately, I even sent her a photo of me,dr dre headphones, save me to meet, but also wasting money.
nothing to say, the topic of preparing for tomorrow.

I said before, do not fly blind date this was mainly because the opposite is Laotaibuxiao girls, simply do not find the idea of a marriage to make do - anyway I have waited so long, on what basis so I told the lady in front of the old soil cap over the rest of my life.

But then again, blind date but also was quite Kaopu, after all, are relatives, friends, neighbors introduced, how many know that the two sides of the case, \

neighbor aunt gave me a girl with a blind date accounting firm, said that her parents are doctors, but also the right age, the results meet the day to accompany her to the altar for a morning visiting the Book Fair. Came back, I will contact people there is no news. After a few days, before aunt who said that the first, people find me too late for an appointment, I was very depressed, the traffic situation like Beijing, but also as the congested road Liulichang go,monster beats by dre, I took a taxi to half an hour earlier, also be late, be regarded as acts of God; Second, people find me a dwarf, a neighbor introduced me in that I Yi Miqi, MM thought I might be 1.7X meters, did not think my height is rounding the introducer, which can be considered man-made disasters.

are complete disasters, nature will not be what's good results!

Aunt who really persevere,monster beats headphones, however, the girl's college students are introduced to another, not of rolling ups and downs to mark the opening section of Nie Yuan ... ...

With repeated failures
my blind date, chat with her online to begin with for some time, feeling about, the re-appointment. That meeting is early March 2008, I stood on the cold and windy Xidan intersection, like a telephone pole like the stamp more than two hours, and then the phone rings, is the introducer, the girl had forgotten my phone number, so that Starbucks I go to the mall to find her inside. What a chronic, she watched for two hours at Starbucks accounting guidance book, just remember not to call me even if I come not find her.

that meeting, she disappeared, according to my past experience, people was not any fancy me. I continue to each other after another refused, setting three times a week, refused the brilliant record. Number of more intimate, QQ and MSN on the blind girl in the group is also increasing, but they are no greater after the light had to meet.

2008 年 8 mid, loving group of people where to find me one, I forget who she is, so he carefully questions: Are you in the Construction Bank work? She said it was not, to meet to know. I am very pleased, not because she came back to me, but because fortunately she was not that the bank's fat girl.

8 29, we met again (sorry, I am the person a good memory, and with numbers), quite a while before I remembered that she made me freeze for two hours. The next 10 days, we met 4 times, September 7th, I sent her a bunch of back door in the North Sea Lily, finally began to date. November 2nd, I have seen her parents, they did not object to, of course, did not agree. But she later said her mother has always been firmly opposed to us, because I am a college graduate.

later I call again, she would not answer ... ... \....)

2009 年 6 28, she come to my house, said to me: \On the very success of this love is very thorough, even a child three years old, that have talked about learning English.

I live in a house decorated their own good, because she said her mother, a teacher is terrible, wanted a home of their own. I personally design, drawing, to take care of a single room must have a norm like to know where my heart will be our happiness.
when friends know that I am in love, always questions, \We get along more than a year, I only September 11, 2008 pulled her hands again. Is waste, is not it? But having said that, you still appear so healthy to fall in love with it? Opening the eyes of the bar, your.

to when I meet all the wishes of her time, but again because of the phrase \Since she stays.

now I live in the room, was able to calm those who have let me talk about the pain, let me sleepless night experience, not because of detached, but I have as a wealth to those who treasure.

worry about the outcome, each blind people are like this - because a careless words,monster beats dr dre, to lose confidence in that person immediately, said goodbye to a clean break; next blind dates, but full of hope. Gradually, I hope disappointed that he lost the meantime, do not know what they want to see who did not feel. Blind date is really tiring.

big age parents,beats headphones, grandchildren also expected to hold on, so I will continue my way blind date, until the \But I know now more than ever -

lost forever lost, missed the point of no return.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links