Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:47 AM   #1
Johnny56

Default Lunch with Dice-K and Okaji

What a pleasant surprise. The two Japanese pitchers on the Red Sox — Daisuke Matsuzaka and Hideki Okajima — took all the Boston writers who are in Fort Myers out to lunch at a country club this afternoon.
More later,Colorado Rockies Hats,
And Daisuke dropped an interesting nugget for those avid Sox fans who might see him in downtown restaurants this summer:
"I listen to rock,Winter caps Hats, R&B, hip hop, a lot of different
kinds.”
He seems to have a vast taste in music:
There were two highly comical moments from the lunch:
Fair enough,The Maddux Way,Red Bull Hats, right?
Daisuke imitating Pedro’s takedown of Don Zimmer from the ’03 playoffs and accidentally banging his pitching elbow on the table. Fortunately,wholesale Cleveland Indians Hats, he was not heard,Toronto Blue Jays Hats, though a few people looked semi-horrified at the moment of contact
Oh, and by the way, Matsuzaka is a very big Angelina Jolie fan.
Daisuke is not sure yet what type of music he’ll come out to during his Fenway starts this season.
Daisuke showed up in a V neck sweater and slacks while Okaji had on a collared, white shirt and shorts. They both seemed to enjoy their 90-minute session with the scribes,Cheap Cleveland Indians Hats, which was vastly helped by translators Masa Hoshino and Sachiyo Sekiguchi,Colorado Rockies Hats, both of whom are working full-time for the Red Sox this season.
It was interesting to see both pitchers ask the waitress very easily in English,Wholesale Winter caps Hats, "Iced Tea, please."
The whole lunch was very well orchestrated. It didn’t feel like a question and answer session even though it was one. It just felt like a bunch of guys getting together for lunch and talking about different stuff,Seattle Mariners Hats, albeit in different languages.
The Mayor’s Cup is on the line tonight. Schilling vs. Santana. Schilling left with a 4-0 lead with two outs in the fifth and got a rousing ovation. This one counts. The winner drinks champagne. The loser fumes over not being able to hold that coveted trophy that Fort Myers residents will be talking about until next March.
The other funny moment was when Shaughnessy asked Matsuzaka to imitate the grip of the non-existent gyroball by using a dinner roll. Matsuzaka looked at the roll a couple of times,Music Hats, then said there was a grip,wholesale New York Yankees Hats, but he just couldn’t show it. Top secret stuff!
All in all, a great day. It was the first time the American media has really had a chance to get to know the pitchers in an informal setting. They both seem like really genuine,Rockstar Energy hats, good guys. It was a lot of fun. To see much more of the questions and answers, check out the full story on redsox.com
I went for the coconut shrimp appetizer and chicken quesadillas. Daisuke liked the Chicken Wrap and coleslaw while Okajima went for a salad and a side of fruit.
"Obviously she’s very pretty but there’s an aura about
her. She also has a strength and poise that I find attractive.”
“I’m very torn. I’m debating whether to go with an
American artist or a Japanese artist.”
The lineup included yours truly, Globe representatives Gordon Edes and Dan Shaughnessy, Boston Herald scribes Mike Silverman and Tony Mazz as well as Sean McAdam from the Providence Journal, Rob Bradford from the Lawrence Eagle-Tribute, Jeff Goldberg from the Hartford Courant and Glenn Miller of the Fort Myers News-Press. Add in the translators, the two pitchers and Red Sox crack PR guy John Blake,New Era Hats, and we had a nifty table for 15.
"The one thing that I
dislike is that if I’m in the middle of a meal,Chicago Cubs Hats sale, and people come up and ask for
a photo or an autograph, at that time I’m sort of forced to ask them to wait
until I’m done eating my meal. If they’re willing to wait,Rockstar hats, then after that, I’d
be more than happy to give them an autograph or take a picture."
Ian.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 03:03 AM   #2
l3whgggly

,la gear mens shoes

| Back to logs list

22125722 2010 年 01 月 23 日 14:11 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
,la gears sneakers! 9u
want to know this world who is your real one company?
TA
love you long time,la gear police, finally come together?
legend this is a very accurate test of love,la gear, the accuracy rate of up to 98%
Copy Open URL:
; [Tips: If at first does not open, please try many times,la gear footwear! ]
prediction method is very simple,la gear on sale, your name will be entered into the test box can be.
Copy Open URL: immediately start pairing fate!