Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
haxhklm2x8
General

haxhklm2x8 is on a distinguished road
Default 团伙谎称可预测彩票号码诈骗200余万 13681713577

在开奖后,王斌并未中奖,其当即打电话要求退款。公司接线员在安慰王斌的同时,再次向其推荐起“高额倍 投”项目,手机窃听器嘉鑫低价,并称保证能中奖。在对方热情的劝说下,王斌又交了数千元的服务费及保证金。直到5月23日,在多次未中奖 后,王斌报警。此时,他已先后7次向这家公司汇去了1万余元。

“宝典”应对投诉
  据西城警方介绍,今年5月,在北京一家饭店担任厨师的王斌(化名)突然频繁接到一个陌生电话,一名男子 热情地向其推荐彩票预测服务,声称只要缴纳580元服务费,就能收到公司推荐的一组彩票号码,保证中奖。平 日酷爱买彩票的王斌被说动,该男子立即让公司传来一份合同,合同中写明可保证让王斌中奖,但需要和公司分成 30%,为防止客户中奖后食言,需先交3000元保证金,如不中奖就将服务费和押金全额退还,手机窃听器。“当时看着合同我觉得这家公司还是很正规的。”王斌回忆。
  业务员收入可观

警方调查后将该团伙位于天通苑地区的几个窝点打掉,16名犯罪嫌疑人被抓,其中1人因怀孕取保候审。经 初步审查,警方查明该团伙在西城、东城、朝阳、通州、房山5区及黑龙江、江苏、云南3省诈骗作案10余起, 涉案金额高达200余万元。

男子2次被忽悠
  据西城刑侦支队电信队队长买勇介绍,该团伙从事彩票预测诈骗已有一年多的时间,团伙中的业务员的收入也 非常可观。每人每月保底工资1500元,按事主汇款额的10%拿提成。“每个业务员都有详细的进账单,记录 着事主汇款的金额,再找老板提成”。民警从记录中发现,有一名业务员在今年3月至6月,已拉来了110万元 “业务”,仅提成便拿到11万,手机窃听器录音

现场检查时,民警发现一些业务员桌上放着所谓的“话术宝典”。“退款要走很多程序。还不如我们再给您做 一期,收费优惠”。民警说,一旦事主发现没中奖,他们便找各种理由不退款。若事主质问为何没有中奖,业务员 便会询问事主是否将写有中奖号码的传真收完。而实际情况是他们在传真时故意将号码少给三四组。事主没中奖, 他们以中奖号码在最后一页传真纸上事主没收完为由推卸责任。

相关的主题文章:

女司机接受检查时掌掴交巡警(组图)

22岁女生参加耐寒比赛走红网络(图)

市民在昆明北郊游玩拍到疑似不明飞行物(图)

日本百岁老太诗集卖过百万本 92岁首次执笔写诗

患癌者切除睾丸前冷冻精子 16年后生试管婴儿
haxhklm2x8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
dasc5bhn

- Qzone log,Discount Tory Burch Shoes

| Back to logs list

dead of night, as will a good

quietly waiting for you

love you.
so do not disturb your life
order like
I just want you know

I think you know it your heart ,Tory Burch Flats,A second to see what you think ! - Qzone log!
you?
left me no better a place ? I need you. Every time I have something

you can always find me in any case , to comfort me.
Thank you!
let me love you Let me
indelible in your heart for life .
because
I just want to belong to you and me that silk forever.
girl
may

fact you do not know you really well
... ...
this log from the phone Qzone! Mobile Access z.qq.com,Tory Burch Shoes, anytime,Tory Burch Sale,Both her ​​husband and two life., anywhere recording my mood,Tory Burch Outlet,2010 new liners - Qzone log! The service is free of the details come in >>