Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
S1c6r9a9r

Default Owner of a small corporation 's annual treatment ,

1. small companies how to maintain key:
2. on the authority
3. Some of the money should not be spared
5. the recruitment
6. foreman try to cop
7. the company's relative
8. When the boss and driving
9. timely payout of wages
10. learn to say decision
13. policies
14. Cuozai the best person
15. some things more transparent, the better
16. hair Labor Insurance supplies
17. financial system of the signature and certificate
18. on the stock, dividends and the year-end awards
19. on a wage
20. full use of technological means to manage
21. From the results of management to process management

1. small companies how to retain key:
years, price increases, rising costs, corporate profits have not been up much. Every employee would like a substantial increase in wages, but an estimated 90% of small companies can not do this. Sometimes I will wait for the owners of this company's door was shut, their stocks or real possession holding funds, plan a clean. Although in recent years, due to the hazard of each employee on the 5 1 gold, increasing per capita costs several hundred dollars per month, but the staff does not thankful, the staff hand only count how much money each month, as the company's expenses had nothing to do.
Since we can not make everyone happy, I will only meet 20 percent of the backbone. First, the development of key employees
shares: shares I will buy one get one, half-price sale to key employees, withdrawal only repay the principal value within 5 years, three times more than 5 years Divestment I redeem. 60% of annual dividends out of profits. Anyway, the money we acquire, but the shareholders once the company has done a sorry thing, double discipline, discounted from the money paid for shares. This deceive really so that, in the last 5 years depart without a shareholder, shareholders and the company has a key job, saved me a lot of energy.
Why not give away key employees to share? In fact, I do not care about money, chiefly white people do not value to things, and the shares of the money but also as a deposit, to prevent the shareholders to make grid thing, not to say employees shares of the money back through dividends five years can not where's the output into ah
remember authorizing the company, when just a dozen people, all the company I am most busy, often with concurrent access twenty-three sales calls, had to lay the delivery, billing, purchasing, came a day early, go at the latest. Once my brother to the company, saw a long time, released emotion, said: Results of the company is also developing four to five years little has been more than a dozen individuals, and employees feel highly needy, no development. Then finally you must understand that decentralization decentralization, even now employees can do your 70%. Sometimes we really worry ah, it's clear to talk to customers under sales staff is poor so do not talk down a little, await for them to immediately rush to their own, the tolerance had to endure, or his employee to progress.
small companies in the development process is a threshold of 15, 50 is a threshold, 200 is a threshold, management does not improve, generally can not develop further. The company boss everything themselves, melancholy 15. A strong, direct management of seven or eight, and capacity, you can only direct leadership of the four or five persons. The most efficient departments in various countries is the military, take a look at the military's organizational structure: a level of 11 individuals, in addition to the squad leader but also have a vice squad, a platoon of three classes, three rows of a company, and so on. Head tube than a thousand, a hundred of them may only have come. Head of the infantry saw a problem, will not criticize the soldiers, he would swear the camp where the soldier battalion officer, battalion officer is Zaima, a management level, the final squad to the soldiers peeling trouble. Therefore, despite the millions of soldiers and the army, was still able to curried.
Now customers looking to buy me something, I always say: Province
just one or two people will start at their own sales, purchase, conservation, go to the bank. There was no enrolled capital, by a friend's business license. Out a few months to learn their accounting statements began act blind. End to the Inland Revenue tax return, statement allocation, administrate staff looked at two, began to ask questions. I do not ask questions to understand, let alone answered. Managing staff look unhappy, and asked: I Peizhexiaolian: report to the Inland Revenue tax return. Obviously, I was responsible for administrate staff impression: The next day I found a accounting firm, in January 300 dollars, do not run their own after the Inland Revenue. Up to a dozen companies, I still do the accounts for the accounting firm, the company has only one cashier, there is no full-time accounting and Kuguan. Subsequent years to carry out a good business, not less money, can be at the end of the company but no increase in the number of funds on account. Later I found that if a company had ten people, one person could not see the boss, but to the entire company is like a sieve, as are cavities everywhere, the remaining money can be curious. Jiao and employees are expected to Lei Feng, the doors are not even 70% commission to employees, he also misses the remaining 30%, only a fool does not corrupt. Only a sound system, the number of errors people make perfect center, to manage the company. I thank the accounting work is very responsible. Next life and then run company, by the time four individuals, must be a boss, an bookkeeper, a cashier, a Kuguan, annihilating no longer the province of that money.
this sentence on 90% of the company who is, of course, if you feel that the remaining 10% are also worth a try.
can persevere as long as a company generally three to five years, earn some money, the boss began to wonder again what to do with. Most people find their own industry sectors than others to make money, unfortunately, I was one (I think my small business can be made available via the entire error Daquan). The end of the century, a hot head, opened a restaurant, from bad luck began. I think their sales had quite a talent, open a restaurant not a problem. Surprisingly, there is this curse restaurant sales do not light, do not savor most people only come once. I am not good to eat and drink, there is no perseverance and chef musing new trays. And not just open a restaurant purchase checkout, health and epidemic obstruction, industrial and mercantile public safety experts to keep everything, from dawn to dusk tired to necrosis, do not start a company with a large ones, I really did not patiently, looking for a manager to be responsible for the corporate sector, the management was a muff , half lost hundreds of thousands, bruise up. Now who I talk to whom I am restless to mention open a restaurant to restaurant meals line, other Yigai discussion.
If you are interested to open a cafeteria, we have to 1st want to understand the following points:
A: Can you dine the painful dawn to nightfall
B: If so then others on the transfer of the restaurant out to understand why the transfer of home (not just listen to one side of the lecture, some squatting in the restaurant two days)
C: restaurants rent, personnel costs and other expenses is kernel to how much each table every day, restaurant location, what level of customer-oriented, day to turn a few sub-units, the average consumption per table number, gross margin number, whether earn back (breaking a finger count must be good, not even the one on the toes, or dead you lose).
D: in the neighborhood of the business, health, public safety experts, riffraff, you do a set.
E: parking problems.
F: find a chef. After he found how to manage, is the contracting Houchu or water commission?
G: your wife is compliant to purchase or find the same to your wife do for your loyalty to the person purchasing.
H: restaurant servant available Guanchiguanzhu, and wages increased quickly recently, leaving a rich ration. Well you can calculate your own exploitation, plus your mommy your dad your wife.
I: ... ... there are N number of issues they want it.
According to my experience, a good restaurant and loveliness museum is not dry, just look at the newspaper on the migrate of information to know, basically these two sectors.
another: I had also had a sideline apparel, energy-saving equipment, did not make money.
I am more ashamed, not stayed in a large company, has not received systematic management training. Just graduated into the big ministries for two years, although, unfortunately position is too low, did not learn the true meaning. Speaking of management, general feeling of others speaks clearly and logically, just like martial craft in the door of the conscientious, while he is small fry avenue gang combat came, no theory, only lessons. Sometimes feel success is not copying the error is repeatable. For example we know Microsoft is running even if every step and can not become another Bill Gates, but if I had the same portrait does not pay attention to financial management in all possibility there will be money lost.
in the next period of time, I will list their lessons gradually, what it thought of what to write. But to the new attempt after a friend read my treatise would make the same mistake estimate, just hope that we mistake a small point, the process of short point, at last, seen a hundred times on the coast into the water after swimming educating films have a drink water.
years on the recruitment of not less recruitment, up to a few years ago when I interviewed at fifty or sixty people. At first no experience, every time people are looking for the best move, the service jobs pay more than a thousand undergraduate students are often recruited outstanding English Guo Siji. It was discovered that attracted people simply unable to retain. Simple work posts have been fully competent of secondary school students, both undergraduates find inappropriate, just write the company profile and convenient bragging. Another interview candidates to say not the entire letter, and sometimes lost their jobs after the other just more lost, to get a new job, what they dare to promise. Recruitment of a particular company's business, job wages as two thousand know next to nothing of, a girl cast interview resume, undergraduate degree, 3 years work experience on the job pay two thousand five, I asked her on the job than the pay low wages, can accept. She said no problem without hesitation. Because of her position more suitable for business, I hired her. Two weeks later, her former business and complete the transfer after leaving the next day she left on the floor is actually low wages, and made the company very passive. Again, I recruited a former recruitment salary of $ 1,500 girls, is still the position, not only act well, but the wage is also very satisfied. Most people deal with new jobs and wages are not only on the next, promoted or demoted, too few people, Dengxp should count as one.
recruiting experience is: would prefer lose a thousand, not a bad push (from a emphatic diagram in the history of quotations). According to my experience, the company recruited as low a profile employing high a profile of wages results were better (that is, recruit third-rate talent, dry second-rate work, mail first-class wages, of course, the above first-rate third-rate is respective). Recruitment should be too much trouble, carefully check the personality of candidates. Last year my company there were two consecutive new employees absconding events, call to find the other person without fear: Anyway, when my applicant ID card qualifications are false family residence, regardless of thousands of dollars pol.ice all. Not to advert pol.ice really material. Now recruitment, local companies are all verified, all foreigners must have local warranty, fraud by Yigai not. Since no similar incidents.
for laid-off personnel I have some bias. Most laid-off personnel, especially larger state-owned unit of age is basically laid-off workers complaint that his social injustice, and the discontent and the original units of all the bad habits are brought to the new company, that company gave him what benefits are it should be, others owe him, and difficult to integrate into the new company, accounted for a small part of the practical work hard. Probably not appropriate for private sector workers laid off from it. In addition, fewer relatives and friends can use it less, I will also address this topic later.
boss try to cop the company every day there is always a lot of things happen, and some should be commended, and some should be criticized. Criticism and praise in the end Who will enforce it?
just dry the company, could not find the feeling when the boss, who usually has Zuifan tube, so employees have a problem I rarely say that. The results lax employees, who also refused to accept who, unable to carry out the work. Then I go on like this it is not, began to Ban Qilian, people, and under this new problem came out, the company focused almost all of the contradictions between the I and the company employees, employees often face to face with the merits of my theory it's really the boss when depressed, but I really do not want increased aid as a manager. Later, more contacts with Japanese companies and found a lot of secret. Japanese companies rarely denounce the company, general manager of the general staff, the company's low-level employees can be pleasing, but he often face reprimand employees in front of mid-level companies, and ordinary people make mistakes by the direct leadership of the staff responsible for handling, of course, made the end of wages, general manager of the heart can be unambiguous, so the company is not only well managed and staff are also more poised mind.
hills jade stone can work, went ahead, the company we do not, whatever the sequel, there are several executives. So to meet specific duties, the men who who deal with their own problems, what problems do I must push it. Anyway,Puma Football, I generally praise good actions, to encourage the main, I am in dictate of their own mistakes and rarely publicly criticized, usually in personal exchanges. Not long, the company management and smooth,Puma Jiyu V Wn's Shoes, and I in the company's picture has greatly improved, the staff respected me more.
sometimes feel a bit like the boss of the company for the ancient emperors nation. If the throne is very wise and very stupid minister, people often feel that country there is still hope, at worst side of the Qing-jun, another minister of trouble. If the emperor is stupid, people often think this country is no hope, began to wonder rebel regime change. When the boss we can not let employees leave for it to rise up or stand with their feet, since the supervisor and department manager job enjoying the company owners should share those benefits, of course, the malign bad guy who sings when it should be doing my part, and owners should generally be maintain a loosened opinion, exposure to the event, the observers do. But managers need support, if it were not for in principle wrong, I usually clear stand to support it.
the company of relatives, I just learned, no experience. Fortunately, my wife has been good work elements, 500 for my small companies no interest, so the company began up, I have all kinds of poetry according to the usual situation, judged to try to do friends and relatives. Then the company to a definite size, field a phone call to the elders, said her son (my cousin) graduation year, our local industry, a small company when sales, income is not very high, hoping to Beijing Development . My relatives and family more difficult, because of special circumstances in which a child can not work, but to come to Beijing this cousin I had seen, now youth, very clever, was like the company is lack of people, with who is not used, So I readily agreed.
cousin just arrived in Beijing, room and board are in my parents house, young and old differences in lifestyle, and made my mother always find me complaining. After some time, I timetable it to the company quarters, be considered to solve the problem. Cousin who is very clever, something will come a few months time to fully adjust to the corporate context, but also in sectors where business is completed well, the total commission the first of several. Later I discovered that his cousin often in the company affirm their special status to colleagues Yaowuheliu, other employees a great response. To this end I asked him about a few back, he said some amendments, but with little success. Instant the past year, his cousin has been in the industry themselves, and effortless. At this time, his cousin said to me there are several students in his hometown, smart and authentic, and want to come together with the development of the company. I think this is a good thing ah, come on, accept. Trouble began.
cousin and several of his friends, apartment and embark are together, said only between countryman patois, in appending to my company who do not understand. And although they are in different departments, but they were aware of the collusion of department heads earn polluted money. Cousin is very beautiful, he scatter the clash between shareholders of the Company that he is in this camp, so his instant administrator not the wrong team, or no end of trouble. He's been a lot of people really frighten, and after a period of time, the problem was reflected in my come. Companies deal with such problems has always been a fine first advising, the second dismissal. Cousin and I talked for a while, he said each of the offerings will not repeat similar mistakes. Not a month, another department head told me that his cousin's small teams worked on it, and not only did not attention about other people, and even encourage other people with dry. I am really embarrassed, then regardless of the Yanghuweihuan, and I also expect the company stronger and bigger, so start with the shareholders of old age na. Long pain as short-term pain, a bite, my cousin and he will gradually invited small groups of out of the company. Six months of business this shock.
cousin away from the company's customers depend on, is still the industry to do, earn a lot of paying the money every year to buy a car.
relatives and friends can not or do not have it, or did not have relatives and friends finally done.
have heard about his other company executives after the company bigger and how to handle with relatives. Five or 6 of his relatives in his business, excluding gains and losses to help him when dry, big company can not keep up the pace afterward the relatives, and take the high hard to administer. At this time, he accepted the disbursement of kin asset preservation method: age massive sum of money to help its other business, majority of small companies pay to study overseas and pay for all expenses, behind reading into the MBA to help find a job so its flat to solve this prickly problem, lofty!
boss and drove back home last year, relative to open a car ride. Relatives just did not take long to get this, is exercise the driver. A wide and straight on the road, the driver's hand is in constant world, left press the right look, the car is also painted dragon, I sat in the seat of vice, I was very nervous, wearing a seat belt in his jaws, then less , the foot straight hard, keep the car on the driveway next to the horn, the better, finally arrived safely. I recollect ten years ago when he had just to get this, is the younger brother of the old driver to take my car also mentioned the same problem, when is enough reassurance in myself, who do not understand how the car will have this feeling, now just understand.
summarized his own company, often made a similar mistake. Policy flip-flop to see what other companies are often a new constitution brought on forehead, over time found that the effect is not good and reinvent the wheel, which makes the employees know what to do. Some of the original commission stimuli have been very good, proven more rational, the staff also acknowledged, what happens after listening to expert speeches or reading a book of this administration, not well thought out and combined with the actual situation of the company to alter copy immediately re-enact the policy, complaining about needy operating results of the accounting staff complained that the policy is reasonable, then hurl a pass to change back to the original.
Now constantly calculate, do the company and steer like the boss is favor the driver, the automobile on the road, at the peak of the inside lane of the two pearly lines on the OK, do not have time to adjust the steering cycle, otherwise exhausted drivers, travelers, weary, Long motorcar also simple to draw a precarious, thankless. The same office by the time the company's operations in the controllable scope do not make big mistakes, the implementation of the policy should be stability, consistency, let employees at base. Small business landlords the power rolled into one, lack of supervision, policy formulation should be thoughtful, or to adjust the company's total employees absence a sense of permanence, do not run the light when pigs fly. Think about why the agree had Dengxp system 50 years after the handover.
9. timely payment of wages
In fact, this one is the boss the most basic qualities. Estimated that each owner will not object to this (at least not disapprove in words), but the reality is that many companies can not do this.
in daily operations, it will often encounter the case of shortage of funds, such as the pressure at the end or the end of shipment from the plant to get a high deduct, do engineering Party marched failure to pay for projects, bank loans to period required to immediately return, and so on, all of which are for the bosses who failed to pay wages sufficient reason. Owners generally think: are not do not pay wages, but a mini later days, was that funding constraints, staff should understand. The truth is: for any reason, for no wages in full and in season, employees can not understand. Reward, wages are not the boss, but his hard-earned money, chances are he is waiting for the day are paid to pay the rent, but also for the month or pay children's school fees. Failed to get paid employees may soon face the answer of survival. Under normal circumstances, the owner pocket the money than some people live points, so owners often assume that employees take a few days late pay does not matter.
money is tight so if you meet how to do? Under normal circumstances, do what it do business, how many earn much interest in this, not to find bank loans. If the banks get loans, but also relatives and friends within the company or fund-raising, where money made it clear that, on a good time of borrowing and interest, be sure the majority of employees for the company's business is willing to participate. Is unable to pay wages to the end, if the company want to continue to do so, boss, or start with ourselves to come out of their own money, not enough to house the car the first pawn, and money flow to come over and redemption.
wage arrears this matter a bit like a narcotic that once there will be the second time, at all times the funds will be a nervous boss, to ease with overdue wages, the employees of the company and the boss's trust perished. Survey showed that employees of the company is the most intolerable of wage arrears, which is often some of the most important factor in enterprise mobility.
10. learn to say
Our company has catered money to be lent the company's personal, of course, special circumstances employees can advance part of their wages. Two years ago, the backbone of the company employees to find me a talk, he asked: , like a long time, I said: I said: by 300,000. I am very surprised to find bank loans to buy a house can be ah, the staff said, go to bank loans to pay interest and fees, can not think of looking for companies to borrow money to pay interest on the. Later I learned that he had thought to buy a set of housing and housing gratitude to make money additionally. A year afterward, the employees left for other reasons had. Think Had to lend money to him, really bad time to come back. Turned down a back, like dealing with a similar situation later. Over the years, the company, including me, have enough money to buy all the shareholders are looking for bank loans, no one to lend company liquidity. Think about the money, how can the company then replaced the bank's functions.
sometimes have special provisions of the company's lot, but in conviction, the boss must take a firm stand on the issue, the provisions of parity before the so-called amount of anguish is not suffering from injustice, not an unventilated walls, at a time a precedent after the other bad management of staff. In recent years the media do not always scream to the rule of statute rule of man, must have his reasons. When the boss to say Finally, the results of their company were closed down. When the owner does not own the company is not responsible for someone else for your sake.
11. Do not anticipate to make friends among the company while the boss
just not secondhand to people, and always felt the company should be equal, we are all friends, what a nice entity to discuss. Done as some time, consciousness the company was chaotic, the system exists in appoint only, the price of blunders namely quite cheap, we basically want Gansha daily on Gansha end who also can not pay fewer cilia.
day, a large company to my friends spent a long time, go deep feeling said to me: you manage to reinforce this, ah, have not see a half-day in the company who is the boss, employees are not fearful of you both Yeah do not listen to you. I think it makes sense to hear, but specifically how to do can not understand. Later the problem was finally focused on the outbreak, the company is serious corruption, inefficiency, employees feel no prospects, and singled out several key together a pond of their own one, a dozen companies that run 7 or 8 and took away half of the customers.
Fortunately this time I have another smaller branch, a few sales strategy. After all, I am starting from scratch, mental capability is muscular enough, a bite to start. The lessons learned, strict rules and regulations and to enforce, with the promotion in business soon, one year after the staff has returned to a dozen, profits than before.
mind or think about or did not own, that their company should be the same as the state-owned companies, everyone is the company's ownership, all are equal, we do a good aware to do things, is purely nonsense. Interests of different people within the company, different positions, there would be no absolute equality. Although we are equal on identity, but on the job terms of salaries and bonuses, how can equality? Why, apart from monopolizing the industry, the majority state-owned undertakings have closed down? Because the notion of state management of the business methods do not meet the current market economy and social environment, I think we are young, training does not meet fundamental human nature. Hatoyama said in the original Red Lantern, Hee hee are all benefits to the globe, people Rangrang are all benefits to even a monk's monk understands the reason. When the boss when the boss it, not two sweet sugar cane, I do not expect friends and employees, all according to rules and regulations, so long as manage the company, so we try to get more salaries and bonuses, everyone on the insurance, key employees to share the company shares the fruits of development, worthwhile of my own conscience would be achieved. The boss has always been a lonely job, make friends appearance the bar in the company.
say that rules and regulations, each company has a bit of the size of Big Ben, but different levels of the company's management can be a big difference to go, the key lies in whether the rules and regulations to be implemented in earnest, the boss can not be recognized by their own rules and regulations and personally or arrange fjust aboutmeone to oversee the implementation. Regulations implement good personnel management is a matter of course, all the outlaw, the boss has reprimanded employees all day long useless. In fact, from the company to do now, I do not scold any employees and employees leaving and then come back several times because of the new company can not tolerate even the boss is angry curse, Oh, but I feel now I kinda in the company prestigious, at least the company would not say friends to see who is the boss.
decision to avoid the blot film and television works, weeklies, radio often have this scenario: the leadership of the grassroots cadres and on-site office or to visit, there are people, young and antique tears prolonged torrential reflect local officials some of the issues, governors waved his big hands, very incited to rebuke those who are not as corrupt officials, the removal of the removal, the justice of righteousness, a few years can not solve the problem of the scene within five minutes to solve, really uplifting, cool !
When the boss did not take long, company personnel gradually increased, my lust to gradually distend the leading, often the pate of a hot wag of his hand to solve the problem. Once, I complained to a clerk,Puma Tour Cat Shoes, another clerk B cut-throat competition to grab his consumers, the same resulting in a unattached business user does not intentionally reported low purchase from a salesman, the company also suffered losses on profits. I am a maddening, selfish doings of such extreme can stomach, then posted notice: This bear business, not only did not commission salesman B, and commentary, all the awards go a commission salesman. B salesman was acute to find my reaction to the user that he has been with more than six months, the price models are basically settled, at birth there are times when he went out to visit the user to call other users to appliance the details of the results of a company salesman pick up the phone, not only did not differentiate B after a salesman, but also let users directly to a salesman himself and promised more surrenders, almost wrecked the business. I was very surprised listening to, how to say with a entirely different ah. Then find a few other clerk to verify, B salesman said elementary fact. Well, notification has been posted, it can do? So, at one pass, and to develop appropriate rules and regulations to remedy to lest future alike incidents. After reflection: Why did not make a decision to look into it? If B salesman perhaps more introverted plead not directly open to me to leave, and this greater wastage of the company and other employees will think what ah. Looking behind recently to make some fast often careless decisions, very sorry, it seems that bureaucratic mantra: to think about this research study has its reason. Jade Emperor Chrysostom last words to say can not just change, today's business owner can not casually, but the brain is not a full investigation to make a decision, or lose credibility every day, flip-flop.
Now people come to me to solve the problem I ordinarily say: OK, I know, so I'll check, back to you within a few days. So that similar mistakes will rarely occur. It seems to work not only at immediate gratification, to take full account, the higher the rank the more should be avoided at present decisions. Or how many people feel the slow response to large companies work, estimated response if large companies are self-employed as immediately as the big companies will soon become a self-employed.
13. policies
After several years of exertions, the company finally obtained a well-known brand in Beijing, power of lawyer, I am very happy. For the achievement of the year mark sales of tasks in Beijing, the company bargains meeting held in the appointment, I detailed layout of each employee to the bargains department the task, set a good full-year sales target.
three months later, the company's sales failed to meet agent brand in early development of the quarterly sales targets, why? The company's overall sales is beautiful good, but the brand sold more dispersed, is it not good salesman sell main product? Sales exercising did not keep up?
occasionally hear the talk between the salesman I solved the mystery.
after work,Puma SF Drift Cat, I was ready to go, I heard two door salesman in the chat.
a salesman: Yeah we push the main product? so. It is said that B is not only the backbone of the company and the salesman or the company's minority shareholders, he was like this, let alone the other salesman.
I thought for a long time, the error is still me. Although the main product sold may be smaller and sometimes immediate profits, but if you consider the after sales service costs and to complete the task or the manufacturers of a variety of promotional support more good than harm, the key is that these people do not care, they only care about their income, at last human nature is selfish (Oh, do not meet the theme, harmony), or the company's sales policy of no good.
next day, I re-enacted the sales incentives, tilted to the main product, the sale of any flagship products are not only the profit commission, as well as water commission, and finish each quarter as the task will affect the main product flow in the quarter-quarter awards . Policy changed, the immediate, the second quarter of the year the successful completion of sales of main products.
In general, the interests of employees and the company owner's interest is incongruous, there is often a conflict between the two. Expect employees to mash personal interests sake of interests of the company is basically a fairy tale. But the boss has the advantage of the boss, the boss is the company policy-makers, he can profit and avoid loss of human nature policy, the interests of employees and the company as much as likely the interests of consensus, so that both a prosperity, a loss for both sides. This does not need to do ideological work, the staff toward their boss in the desired direction on the hard. Like the ancient flood control, as to divert the main block, supplemented. A sapient policy must be invariable with human nature, all those hollow words should be forsook. Some leaders (including the often hope I had a small bonus, and more to employees about the philosophy of life) to the staff on stage to do a report on a great truths, to say sometimes do not trust in yourself, who are now more than anyone else foolish, non-profit to be made, revisit the policy wrong is needless truths. The last century rustic zones, land contract reform, a archive on the marrow, in the ultimate analysis because the policy was finally in line with human nature.
14. Cuozai the best person
company's sales department for a long time without charge, a dozen sales to manage by me, I did not want the establishment of management, but the department in several key capabilities that almost not especially prominent, and because trade restrictions and the formulation of policy decisions that each sales clerk basically alone, little mutual cooperation, the day long we have become more selfish. The ability of other employees and key employees more than the poor, mobility is also relatively large, so no sales department head.
so every day in addition to my manager to communicate with several other departments outside of sales have unavoidably to manage a dozen people, sick of me. Sales coordination with other departments when something happens because no charge of the department, other department managers often do not buy it. Unequal status ah, so he came to me, alas.
is unbearable, Cuozai the best person they have enhanced a sales director. promoted the development of criteria
So, again based on performance, capabilities, along with other colleagues and other assessment is harmony, and finally elected a director, although not very satisfactory, while the dry side of the train it.
year later, the adviser is not very color, but the routine is pretty pipes in good order. Companies need to unpack the original arrival time, sales of public local health needs cleaning, holiday arrangements, headache duty requires me to go and apportion, and sometimes have to sing another good cop bad cop. Well now, there is a charge, since a few hundred dollars a month more to get post budget, of course you have to assume more responsibility for edible monarch King and salary you share those cares, I just find the sales manager, so he arranged on the line. In addition, adjoin the manufacturer to arrange new products such as training, coordination with other departments to the sales director job I do, each year it is not a big mistake. It seems there is an amazing executives than none ah. Person's ability is not innate, like bees, as usual we are born, as long as childhood fed royal pudding, queen bee by train, it can grow to the queen.
some things more transparent as possible whenever the boss, announced the basic policy of selling the actual cost of goods will be retained, either for employees or partners or lower-level dealers, owners are generally do not pay the real bottom.
2006 years, we absence to Beijing for affair evolution approximately the metropolis set up a branch, the branch is a local partner to take portion of the procurement of shares, company stationed in the manner of start-up of key employees, the local partner's boss nag Total to proceed for common manager, responsible for daily actions. Because the other is a adult profitable company, so do not worry about the newly opened company will lose money the first two problems. When we had admitted on cooperation: surrogate branch as my company the only distributor of a product in the local and enjoy the same company from contractors reserve cost and the same varieties of promotion policy, approving a great many business operations headquarters guidance, the end points The two sides share profits according to the proportion of dividends.
everything on trail, I will collaborate with the branch of the business by the old vice chancellor of aisle management is responsible for what, until the end of the year, no problem.
the second year, there have been contradictory. As the branch purchase from the Corporation needs to open value-added tax votes, and each had to head office sent a car to make the goods from factory to warehouse freight station and then sent to the branch where the city, which will produce a excellent amount of logistics and tax costs.
any old place did not take into account the costs out, so the branch in the new year, hair products to offer and secretly left the manufacturers policy, 2 percent. Not an unventilated wall, the total branch horse business for many years in this industry, have contact with dealers across the country, less than a month, where we can see the old policy provided by the sales in question. In a manufacturer's sales meeting, Ma always find what the old confrontation, of course, trying to cover up any old, they almost fell out.
horse completely lost total confidence in any of the old, straight to me and asked if the problem is not resolved, the parties are unable to continue to cooperate.
good words to solace me, with the manufacturers original agency agreement signed this year to come neat, while shipments from the factory warehouse and delivery costs, the cost of funds used, warehousing, invoicing and other details required to pay out a tax the list one by one calculation, the results roughly 2% of water. After reading the heart horse along a total gas, admitted as long as manufacturers reserve price and policy on the sale without his conceal, the 2% of the costs he can fully understand and accept. Then I promise to use the advantages of a large volume of cooperation to preoccupy more manufacturers to apply for additional sales support, will allow branches to enjoy more conducive than their own price and policy. Ma always the satisfaction, in a dispute evaporated. I think: In fact, the required partners is only a right to know and understand the manufacturer an equal right to the real sales policy.
In today's extremely adult communication, scarcely a mysterious conservative. The kind of town cheaper Cloth head north two weeks hair will never know the situation there. They do not comprise personal seclusion does not influence the fundamental interests of the company, the happenings of the company are basically transparent. The reserve price for all sales of goods to the public, but the logistics and warehousing in advance to warn them of the calculation of taxes and other fees amortization method to provide the lowest sales, the other solely by the sales themselves, and not only enhance the company's employees and between the parties reciprocal trust and simplify a lot of sales of intermediate correlates, to improve the speed of response.
start-up hair Labor Insurance supplies company, accustomed to the set of state-owned units, every once in a while in the festivals point of labor supplies, nectar cooking fuel and the like, come back every time the company sent a car purchase, while busy hum employees after each hand to get some bike package, some cab, and the piecemeal to take home. Then the company is gradually increasing, business is busy Labor Insurance supplies made on a gradual stop. Chinese New Year last year, went to a friend
companies are grabbing up with what they had made before the holiday, each employee two parcels of toilet paper, a tub of cooking oil, a few vats Coke, a carton of citrus. Person in front of a dozen employees of a small pile, many people are anxious about how to get home, make a car not worth it, take a bus but can not get it.
my friends into office, he is then it. Hey a happy to see me come in, said to me:
br> Friends Guzuogaoshen said to me:
ah, these things Tandao only a hundred dollars per head but looks a lot more cost-effective ah. on the insurance to employees as a
recruitment company in March, candidates in the company have a friend who worked at.
I asked him: Who The labor warranty, not to the end of the year bonuses are not gloried, regarded as too nice a boss. point bonus hardly evermething, when people complain in private how uncertain it.
Now this society, who more than anyone else foolish, the boss know thattoilet periodical worthless as employees kas long asoversupply of merchandise, supermarkets, so what to Han, price tag. When the boss is best when making decisions to consider the perspective of the employees, so as to reduce low-level mistakes committed. Otherwise, the old feel smarter than the others sooner or later stumble.
17. financial system of the signature and certificate
the day a few years ago, I was on the seat to change advertising chart Suddenly came the quarrel to the sound financial room, a short while, cashier clerk Mary with a small Ma got vexed walked up to me. Pony said:
> Mary grumbled straight away tears: obviously put Mary on the chart, how could not it! Field muddled lawsuit, quarrel I have a big head.
I said:
this touched me greatly, there are loopholes in the process of property, if the check can not find, count who is responsible? I really referee, I can not decide. The company has been more rigorous cash management, where the salesman to return cash, by cashier on responsibility received a good site and verify authenticity, and then issued the cash receipt to the clerk, the amount stated on the receipt, payment people, customer name, date of signature by the payment confirmation. Clerk the receipt of a coupler account to do the accounting, accounting daily cash receipts based on the company's cash balances for the catalogue. Cash in the years never had an error. However, relatively lax management of the checks, the general cashier duty is to get away from the salesman.
after this happened, the company immediately to modify the process to provide for a duty to return the cashier's check received by the clerk, the clerk must sign the work order confirmation, but the clerk is also essential to advance the work of a single note on the check out the pay check numbers and amounts, if any dispute at any time for future reference, so that a ring set a ring, accountability, and it is difficult to repetition of similar disputes in the.
summarize the lessons of these years, I think the Office of the company, the financial system must be sound and is strictly enforced, the company big, irregular quality of personnel, if there are loopholes in the financial system, and inevitably something will make use of the illegal behalf This not only benefits the company suffered losses, but also played a bad lead, other employees will feel they do not use the company's financial vulnerability is a disadvantage, relatively speaking, it goes on the company civilization is getting aggravate, the boss have to cry when Lai Buji the. Trinidad Beach ulcer in the colony, whichever small financial vulnerability should be fraught. Meanwhile, the original certificate is also very important, a good mind as bad written, no one can remember spending half a year ago, the details of each sum, and a specification of the original certificate just to make it. Financial system and regulate his own reason, and sometimes even the boss of emancipation seems limited, but the finance staff is filled and the financial system is sound and dry self-employed business is to do one major feud, when we go it single or mother and popup to the development of five people, when this part is in anybody case around the past. Unfortunately, they did not know she was more fatuous, and no one came to me over to help, so I started off quite a few detours, or as early as wealthy.
18. on the stock, dividends and the year-end awards
joint-stock companies busy in is not the same. How to calculate the listed company's share price I do not quite understand how the transfer is estimated that we had to consider the company's fixed assets, working capital, annual profitability, intangible assets, price-earnings ratio, debt ratio and other aspects of it.
our staff shares what intangible assets, earnings and so nobody are embodied, the boss let, employees actually enjoy the benefits. We only count the company's net assets. Zhang expressions out of the end of each accounting, clear out the company's fixed assets, working capital, accounts payable, deferred depreciation, current year profit, tax costs, etc., expressly, the spine of employees who want all the public shares. Because I believe in ordinary people, most people even without looking statements, see the company at a time the net things value of investment shares about a year after the dividend percentage and proportion of worth joined is satisfied. Of lesson, formal methods should permit third-party accounting firm to behave funds appraisal and publish a report, but staff is not required that I will be happy to retention difficulty. Employee shares, the company gave each person a receipt, write apparently the employee contribution amount, then each shareholder with a peg in an accession signed, the actual amount of contribution employees to write apparently, representing the percent of total shares, one annual bonus agenda, responsibility for both equity , withdrawal methods, etc., signed and sealed by both celebrations, the left one, all OK. The staff want withdrawal after five years if we are given or thought by the web assets of the company stock was redeemed,Puma SF Trionfo Low, or by staff three times the actual amount of investment redemption. Shareholders of the company shares are now the first time had more than five years, due to good company, the phenomenon of withdrawal has at present happened.
shares when I discovered a phenomenon: the maximum lively shares sales staff, finance staff shares the most negative. This is probably the daily work of employees with the nature of the two departments to penetrate the problem with the way the bar. Sales staff is always a affirmative impulse to do things, easy to only pay consideration to what the positive side, ignore the negative side. Finance staff to work more carefully to look whether the problem is easy to overlook the positive side, only to see the negative side. So whenever a company to make important decisions at the same time I often listen to these two departments, and different views amid the trade-off.
Mengniu boss Gensheng that good: wealth collection were radiated, financial spread people together. Sub-part of the company shares to employees not only retain the talent, but also to motivate staff to better serve the company as shares to employees, while also giving a corresponding responsibility to employees, the owners of more than 50% shares of the company points to the company employee, he must have felt the burden lighter than 50% a year he will be skillful to comesintoseffect loosen with the family vacation to go. In truth, the company does not have to list owner holding more than 50% of shares, each share if the other minority shareholders are not the proportion of shares to 5% of the shares at the peak of the account owner of that company's total shares of 20-30% has been the company's absolute majority shareholder, and when the boss is very unlikely that all minority shareholders when the company sent all attach for you.
these years I first annual profit of 30% of the company that year for dividends, although the total number, but for small shareholders, some ache does not itch. The last two years listening to expert recommendations, on the one hand the company's own funds are currently sufficient to patronize the daily operation of the other recent high rate of inflation, I would simply increase the ratio of dividends to the end of the year net profit of 60%, news unlock, minority shareholders happy Zuidou Bulong, some of the original staff have also hesitated to stake things I have studied.
end of the year medal the past has always been my personal delegation, and immediately the company many folk, I can not know each company's employees go in the details of this annual, so the company benefits given below the annual number one end of the year medal, I would the aggregate number of year-end awards based above contribution and departments and departments in proportion to the number assigned to each department to department directors and person resource managers with reference to appraisal criteria assigned to each employee, and eventually I just this year, according to each department's job representation evaluation department manager's year-end awards on it.
before the end of the fiscal year-end awards and bonuses as expenses in the second year are the monthly amortization, less technological method, provision is changed to the year on a monthly foundation, the monthly cost of this part of profits is reserved , so that when the end of the perquisite can be conscious of every department in the calculation of the total number of year-end awards are also based on the.
on a wage I think this headache, caustic two years inflation, high inflation, monopoly industries and state civil waiters to have a big pay rise, when employees are not talking about the often asked me: need to give each employee on a perfect insurance, the company's employ costs per person per year compared with an increase of nearly a million years ago, but received no increase in part to the hands of employees, the general staff can not see. Alas, there is no extra landlord home ah.
management books often say: give employees a high ideals, to establish space for development, the development of individual profession planning, analysis of company status and long-term planning, motivating group spirit, stimulate staff spirit. Through these years of practice, I found that to be perfect to do the upon points is really laborious, I myself conversational, to the staff report more than I do the long term. Besides the lack of light material rewards of cerebral strength I, Guan Dele moment to idea. Rise of wages can not be avoided.
addition to ordinary shareholders of a cloud of employees outside the company's financial difficulties and was not interested in employees that the company is a bad boss can not hack it, I had to pay the rise up, if I am not satisfied with the level up, then I will vote with their feet, just find the high-income jobs than now say bye to leave.
Since this can not be avoided, you have minds to solve. According to 28 rules, 80% of its profits by 20% of key employees to create, so the company's basic problem is to retain key employees of this 20%. Up to 20% of the wages of company employees or affordable. Another 80 percentage of regular wages and salaries be adjusted according to work experience, do ideological work, if does not work on all revel it. The situation in recent years, 85% of the backbone of the staff is relatively settled, the company did not have a big tangles and turns.
company has a department, a total of three employees: Zhang master, sovereign master, Master Li. To the sometime state-owned units are all three laid-off workmen, which of them are to the company in 2067, more practical work hard, to master the king's four or five years, law-abiding, Master Li to the company for two years, working in adore sometimes inactive, often complain. That day, I find Master Li said: Several master together a bit, and you want to find an open time will discuss. it. This wind is not long, or else he would not learn that everyone went wrong, to say the average remuneration in the sector in the same industry is higher than the average. So I replied:

next day, I found an opportunity to call into the office of Master Zhang, the first talk of the small speak, his daily work to be sure, and then told him that in view of his work has always been more efforts from every 15 min to the next month annexed part of the 15 min award him alone, but he is the only one extra bonus there, I hope he kept confidential, and finally asked him the department's view of existing wages. He said:

quick at work, my master the king in turn called into the office. Similarly, the first chat will be homemade, and then I Master Wang said:
Some individuals would be more busy, the company will be considered on a year-end awards, two of the appropriate increase in left. Do you have any good suggestions? a. I think the current salary okay, things such as a wage increase company profits, you will surely consider I did not say, how to do it also how to do that.
First of all, Master Li to talk first: not good. less, I hope you surmount what, so we pay the additional corporate profits ambition boost. the boss can not hack it, wages should not be affected, which must ascend up. say we are out of work do not maneuver a money, how many money we have dry hair how many live, is not two masters? asked the others. Zhang and Wang
master master what wording does not, without a word.
meeting proceeded with twenty minutes, I explained a few basic, Master Li impassioned few. Suddenly, Master Zhang said:

moment, except me, Master Li left stunned sitting at the table.
20. full use of technological means to manage
modern advances in technology to solve many management problems.
company started up, attendance is on a work by staff to record attendance, but there are many problems: First of all, can not certify attendance staff to work in season every day, and secondly, when the company no answer leave attendance for staff responsible for recording attendance, staff attendance Furthermore, relationships with other employees, nearly as distant away, there is no certify attendance every day, 365 days a year, members of impartiality.
the late nineties, the increasing popularity of time clocks, the company also bought a punch clock on the front of the company, when employees get to work or work in their own time card punch a time timer on the print, by the end of Personnel Department of the statistics at a peep . Can then now seemed pinch card phenomenon, good staff narrations with each other to assist cosmetologists card, nevertheless the company holding the pinch each time the card will be subject to massive penalties, but despite reiterated prohibitions.
fingerprint technology into the new centenary, gradually mature, the company spent only a few hundred dollars to buy a fingerprint presence machine to solve the above problems.
So far, the company has not happened employees to help each other by finger input fingerprint phenomenon.
gradually increased as the company's sales outlets, more dispelled locations, and the management has transform more perplexing. Sometimes a store a commodity sell the backlog of six months, then user B stores the purchase order again, another poor communication of information among stores.
four or five years, the company spent heavily to buy the online financial software, the company, with each outlet, Beijing headquarters and the field to do real-time communication between bough. All company stock goods at a glance, each clerk of every business to be investigated at any time, accounts payable plainly, with manifold reports as to have, I no longer have the old question of accounting: How much stock? How much money left on the account? A certain number of sales this month? As long as there are sets of computers with Internet way, whenever, touch of fingers, I need the file immediately appears in the front. In order to improve customer service department recently
phone quality, depress disputes with customers, the company PBX to install the audio card, always inbound and outbound calls per daytime always the logging, the purchaser service division to encounter regularly listen to voice recording, analysis of avails and drawbacks of each human answer the phone, we can consult to enhance. After some time, I found the phone not merely the class of buyer service has improved, merely too saves a lot of tel companies, probably shriek a phone enterprise recording employees embarrassed and then make personal phone calls, right, truly serve 2 purposes.
use of technology management company, not only efficiency gains but also to avoid a variety of human ingredients occasioned by the deviation. Now build up high labor costs, purchase of progressive equipment instead of people to complete work on the company is a good way to save costs.
21. From the results of management to process management
The company has been basically are the results of treatment, starting of each year be good indicators of the tasks this year, then according to the company's total annual delivery of tasks down to each department, the department continued down the allocation to each person, each person will be the task of reference year history of the before year broken down into the fashionable year monthly, the company based on the tasks per person per month to develop assessment criteria. Calculate the every month synopsis of the Ministry of Finance in early last month to complete the task of the employee's substantial position, the report submitted to the department manager and general manager at the manager research report last month, and then complete the development of fashionable policy and did not complete the task or adjust individual counseling staff . More orthodox means tread by tread, extra possible, but due to the current increasingly competitive, mart alterations faster, the company's existing management antagonists can not keep up the pace a bit. If the problem occurs by the opening of this month, early afterward month to answer to the report, the sales manager to modify the policy according to the report layout in the meeting go, 40 days have passed, and sometimes 40 days is ample to tow the small problems into huge problems.
Dell some time ago about the management of sales, Dell is also the beginning of January sales staff assessment,Puma Outdoor Shoes, to a week a later assessment, and finally to an assessment day. Every night, the sales manager will be sales on the day after collecting sales analysis summary report, complete the task OK, able to fulfill the tasks one by one left to individual counseling, examine reasons for failure to develop new programs of deed, the task of planning the next day, The next night the day before and then developed a summary assessment of the program and re-develop the next day's program. Such improvements, Dell's sales performance was greatly enhanced, of course, the sales staff also has been almost lunatic, said few people can tolerate more than three years Dell's sales department.
rock hills can learn, although I do one day at a company to appraise a little bit unrealistic, but can still do the weekly assessment. So we changed the business sector, a week a summary report, Monday's business must be conducted each week the situation and the actual completion of the task summary and verify, for anomalies to take immediate measures for the poor staff immediately to complete the task alone exchange, understand the reasons, to solve the problem. New measures implemented fall butme time, I feel the company has greatly enhanced the speed of market response, the actual situation of the business managers at all levels, basically to ask, do not have the backlog of the month to the next problem was discovered early solution.
I have been marveling whether the non-business process management can take it, so the company will greatly improve the overall response rate, problems will be reflected and resolved in time, execution will be greatly improved. However, non-business sector due to no specific figure fixed target assessment, process management in mandate to fulfill the requirements compared with the estimated time and effort.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
djd7wyut

,ナイキ エアフォース

|返回日志列表

594686 2010年11月04日 22:10 浏览(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:我的商品
自己拍拍小店正在热卖:"新款 江诗丹顿V. C全钢能量显示蓝宝石背透自念头械男表 男式腕表"
强烈推举大家去看看>>
价钱:645.00元
运费支付:平邮:15.00元 快递:15.00元
付款方法:财付通
新旧水平:全新