Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
huqg8004a

Default Mourning we not give up in the face of disaster

people of all nationalities for the expression of the Wenchuan earthquake deep condolences to the victims, the State Council determined in 2008, 19 to 21 May as a national day of grief. In the meanwhile, national and overseas traditions to half-mast mourning, and stop public recreational activities, the Foreign Ministry and China's embassies and consulates set up condolence writings. At 14:28 on May 19,Kids' Supra Skytop Shoes, the National People's silence for three minutes, when motorcars, exercises, boats signal, air aggression sirens.

----------------------------------------- - to the martyrs of the Wenchuan earthquake people
------------------------------------- ------

I always remember the picture of this brave and strong men, who are charged with does not understand how many the weight of the cement slab below the still tight to differentiate us -
I will need strong, to every person I love, I will need strong, I want you to everyone another, do not be intimidated in the face of anyone difficulties!
although, adhere to 73 hours later, behind being rescued, but he never closed his eyes ... ...
I always remember the scene who tried to give him artificial respiration of the workers, he constantly complain of,Supra Indy NS Shoes, that he is a You cheat!
I see, the workmen complain of side corner tears, I heard that the petticoat journalist, hurrahing while tearful ... it say !
Although he is worked, to the love of his people left a repent, and he said every word was so touched and true and affecting every person to hear!
in the breakdown of every a educate, the instructor of the people of our large heroes of students, despite the dreadful afflict they are carrying the weight than the cumbersome oppression of their own to defend their own students. Tan ages such as a educator, her lying ashore the desk with open arms, with patronize from the body buffet the cement embark down bricks. Your idea saying: give me a pry long ample and a fulcrum, and I can clutch up the whole planet. Desk is a fulcrum, when the teacher is a pole, and finally, four students survived, the teacher's pate was wrecked floor ... ... Deep down numerous a clutch on, have to be strong to live!
will, the teacher, we must listen to you, good to live, remember this year,Supra Trinity NS Shoes, remember this day, remember you!
merciless disaster, people love, there are also many ... ...
merely their spirit is forever with us, so we tin not give up, never give up!

----------------------------------------- --- to the victims of the Wenchuan earthquake ----------------------------------- moms and dads ---------

until the mother of always upper body hunched famous under have slumber namely sweet child, the presence of commanders and men entire shook to tears. And the gallant mother likewise left apt their own baby's possessions and the merely testament - phone message. I consider this baby ambition grow up and his mother as brave and muscular and proud! -
Baby, if you survive, we must remember that I love you!
Dear Mom and Dad, please trust that we will be brave like you, nice growing up, study hard, to be people who contributed to the motherland, to return life tough to remunerate the kindness, I need to do your afterward life child!

---------------------------------------- to Wenchuan earthquake killed children ----------------------------------------

cost the same old would not even had time to grow up always depart their loved ones, leaving the hard to heal wounds, every cry cry are worried, once so darling baby now can not longer touch every daytime, even can no longer have the chance to reprove.
baby, remember not like in heaven,Supra Cruizer Shoes, and mother and father when we work attach so naughty naughty, and want to listen Oh, we still need to do so afterlife home, right?

------------------------------------- to all fighting in the front-line workers who ------------------------------------

while a Reporters interviewed in a engaged medical personnel, she said, , and still persist to go with the firm. I cried, because I am also a mother! I profoundly feel her panic and grief to bear!
When a crews finally rescued a child, the imposing seven-foot man actually sway the tears cut speechless shouting br> ... ...
Thank you the maximum pretty people, this is not equitable your duty! I can look each rescued each period a life, you face expressions are complicated, have amusement, but apparently full tears. At this moment, you become the maximum essential emancipate task, the safety of you desperately questing,Supra Muska Skytop Shoes, exploring, crying!
Thank you,Kids' Supra TK Society, and when I looked at the photo that you face look tired face, I actually want to kiss your forehead came to a mother's personality to express my admiration for you.
sleep, sleep, some very exhausted.

---------------------------------
to all of us alive ---------------------------------
as we are with love and Xunsimihuo, you should look at disaster, the couple who tell you just a laugh of love and hate the determination, is the heart!
When we choose to commit suicide to flee a profession, you ought see by the disaster of the commerce people tell you to live is also a cause, that Wu!
When we are arguing the pitch gloom of marriage, you should look at the disaster of the couples, tells you what the 1st couple hundred days elegance, is sincere! Meier

the emulating points of reference text:

If a disaster can reflect the true feelings. If a disaster to make people know how to knit. If the disaster could ascend forces. If a disaster can reflect the indomitable soul. If a disaster can be a reflection of the soul. If, if a disaster makes the
Well, Thanksgiving it, thanks a disaster. It shocks of the earthquake in China land, but does not impact the center broken people difficult and unyielding psyche!

-------------------------------------------- ------
Premier Wen Jiabao said: So, please let us all in the disaster three minutes silence for the die folk!

Sponsored Links